Best Friends with the Player...

ehl_kayy_writes

player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Kl... Еще

Before You Read, Please 🍒
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three -
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Chapter Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty Three-
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Epilogue-
POSSIBLE SEQUEL: DAEMON'S STORY?
SEQUEL : THE PLAYER'S UNOFFICIAL REBOUND (DAEMON'S STORY)
The Player's Unofficial Rebound Up!
The Player's Unofficial Rebound- Dicontinued
Sequel Republished

Chapter Fourteen-

314K 13.3K 7.5K
ehl_kayy_writes

Let the thanking of the awesome me begin for updating twice in a row! :) ;)

Hahaha ...

Warning: Be ready to love and hate Daemon all in the same chapter...

VOTE COMMENT PROMOTE FOLLOW anyone? :D

Dantana moment maybe? Xoxo

Losalini <3

In sixth grade, a bully by the name of Big Mike made fun of my pink Strawberry Shortcake hairband that had a big strawberry on the side.

I remembered being so happy about it, and showing it to Daemon just before we got to school. Daemon had called me a baby as he laughed, but I didn't mind. He was my friend.

But when Big Mike called me a baby and made fun of it, I burst out into tears. Maybe it was because the whole class joined or maybe it was because Daemon was in the corner watching me being pathetic.

I ran out, but not before I saw the anger flood through Daemon's eyes. I ran out onto the swing set, tugged at the hairband and threw on the ground, feeling like an idiot.

Minutes later, still blinking back tears, I see Daemon reach down and pick up the hairband, dusted off the dirt before putting it back on me. I saw the bruises on his hands, but didn't think twice of it. Daemon was a fighter, always getting into fights even back then.

He smiled at me before wiping away the tears. "No one will ever call you baby ever again, except for me," a serious frown crossed his face. "And no one will ever hurt you, Santana."

After school that day, as I walked towards the school bus I heard three boys talking about how Big Mike was just a scaredy cat putting on a show and how Daemon was to be feared. Then I knew. Daemon had beaten up Big Mike before coming out to look for me.

The look of anger that had crossed his face back then didn't compare to the one he was directing towards Jesse now. This was pure, unadulterated hatred. It was the look that spoke volumes. Daemon was pissed. Beyond pissed.

The anger he had didn't even compare to the one he had when he caught Dana Charleston making out with Grys O'Brian. Dana was the closest thing to a relationship he ever had and Grys was the captain of the soccer team. Sad to say, Grys transferred schools two days later.

Fear and trepidation rushed through me.

What was he doing?

"Daemon..." I began, moving towards them.

"Stay back, San," he gritted out through his teeth, whilst maintaining a glare at my 'boyfriend'.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him, gathering my senses from the surprise.

"Tell me it's not true," it almost sounded like he was begging.

I didn't know what to say, shocked at the sight of vulnerability in his eyes.

But Jesse jerkface more than made up for my speechlessness when he answered, "The dating thing between me and her?" He chuckled. "Oh, it's true alright. Marie and I are an item." The onlookers murmured around us. "Here to congratulate us, Matthews?"

I don't know whether the idiot had a death wish or he was the title holder for being the most idiotic person in history, but- nah, he was both.

I guess people in them big cities would do anything for entertainment, even go on provoking a lion.

"Is that true, San?" Daemon turned towards me.

I was torn. Tell him the truth and save jerkhead's life or lie, keep the ruse going and probably write a condolence speech for jerkhead's impending funeral.

I looked towards Jesse, hoping for help. He just shrugged. Thanks a lot Nimrod!

"Y-yes, it's true," I spat out. "We're dating."

His anger turned to me now as he released Jesse. "With whose authority?"

"Uhmm... mine?" Who the hell did he think he was asking that kind of question?

"No, you're not dating him."

I glared at my bestfriend. "And why the hell not?"

"Because I said so."

"And who the hell gave you the authority to tell me what to and what not to do?"

"I'm your bestfriend, Santana!" He moved towards me now, stalking.

"You're my bestfriend, not my boyfriend Daemon!" I yelled at him. "And I'm definitely not like any of those sluts you go around screwing and saying 'I love you' to every night, who'll listen to your every word."

Just like the lyrics to Kenny Rodgers' Coward of the County, who could've heard a pin drop as the words slipped out of my lips.

Even Jesse mirrored Daemon's stunned expression.

Jesse recovered first. "Now babe," he moved towards me, "calm down." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Get away from her!" Daemon's voice echoed in the hallways.

Jesse looked at him and arched a brow, daring him to make a move.

"No!" I looked up towards the voice, meeting Jenny's eyes in the crowd. "Both of you get away from her. Now." She walked towards me, tugged away her twin's hands before replacing it with her own. "Santana, honey, are you alright?"

Only then did I notice that I'd cried during my angry fit. I always cried when I was beyond pissed.

I nodded.

"Let's go to the ladies and see if we can do something about that eyeliner running down your face," she said in a low voice before throwing a glare at both guys, daring then to face her wrath if they follow us, before guiding me towards the first floor lavatories.

She had me back to normal in ten minutes.

"Now, dear friend of mine," she now sounded pissed as she packed her makeup kit back into her bag, "when the hell were you going to tell me that you were dating my brother?"

VOTE PROMOTE COMMENT FOLLOW PLEASE XOXO

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Jealousy Best Served Devious (Clash Of Cliches Book 1) hotcheri

Подростковая литература

30.7K 1.7K 37
[COMPLETED 19th APRIL 2017] Highest rank in Fake #6, highest rank in FakeRelationship #2! All Kaylee has ever wanted was to be with Ryder, but he's d...
Faking Love (Ongoing) ShellyWritesBooks

Подростковая литература

103K 20 5
You know the old saying 'Fake it Til You Make It'? Well my best friend Caitlyn took that a little too seriously. She came up with a crazy scheme to h...
The Jealousy Game Madison Belle Rae

Подростковая литература

626K 10.7K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...
The Anatomy of a Broken Heart //Completed// iriz flower

Подростковая литература

5.7K 935 96
He stood for everything she was against and he wouldn't be caught dead befriending someone like her, but when the worst happens and they find themsel...