S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

Af Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
31
32
33
34
35
Not this title~
Announcement

7

47.6K 1.7K 1.3K
Af Factory-chan

I decided to draw Muzan's mother (y/n)

Tell me if you guys like it.

Back to the story

A day later, you received news from Muzan that Enmu had failed his mission and died at the hands of some low ranked demon slayers.

And that Akaza went to the battle and had also lost. Saying it was because of his incompetence.

"Akaza, my darling" y/n coos as she reach out to him. Your arms open wide as you faced him.

"..."

He stayed silent and did not look into your eyes. He felt like he didn't live up to her expectations.

You sighs and walks towards him, as you reach him, you had embraced him. His head on your shoulder while you hug him warmly.

Your soft fingers run through his pink hair, he closed his eyes and relaxed.

"Are you ok my darling?" Your soft voice asks.

"Hm" he hums.

Removing your hug, you put your palms on his cheeks and made him meet your eyes.

"Don't worry, your still here right? That's what matters isn't it?" Asked Y/n.

He shakes his head no and tops your hands which was in his cheeks and held them dearly.

"But... I still failed, I'm not powerful enough" Akaza mumbles.

"You are powerful, if you were immune to the sun, then you could be killed all of them my dear Akaza" you explained to him, your eyes staring at his.

"Besides, the demon slayers were very injured noh? So do not worry" smiling, you then leaned in and kissed his forehead.

He closed his eyes, the warmth from your eyes and your presence relaxed him. Removing your hands from his face slowly, he flutter his eyes in surprise.

Y/n Then sits on the wooden floor, she pats her lap as she smiled at him. Realizing what she wanted, he then hurries and lays his head on her lap.

As soon as he laid his head on her lap, he closed his eyes in content. Y/N's  hands had moved
through his pink hair yet again.

She smiled warmly as she stared at his relaxed expression.

"Haa~ poor darling" she wondered.

Y/n had always thought of the upper moons as somewhat as her sons rather than Muzan. Muzan was too mature and merciless. He wouldn't even lower his guard even if it was two of you.

You stared at Akaza's face and frowned. You felt bad as Muzan had been angry at his failure. Not wanting for Muzan to get problems again you wanted to help.

Biting your thumb you then drew a line of blood on his forehead. His eyes opened quickly as pain envelops his body. Convulsing on the floor you held his head and kept running your hands on his hair.

Your eyes closed as you didn't want to see his pained expression.

"Wh-what is this?!" He gurgles out.

Opening your eyes, you stared at him and waited for his pain to die down. As he calmed down, you stopped patting his head as he stood up abruptly.

He stretched his limbs with amazement on his face.

"What did you do my lady?" He asks as he stared at himself.

"It was one of my blood arts, it is same as my son's. It will grant you power but it is not as powerful as my son's." You explain to him with a smile plastered on your face

"This is so cool!" He says

"I feel energized!" He continues.

He then kneels infront of you.
"My lady, I promise you that I'll be stronger. I shall not let you down" Akaza promises.

"Do not let me down my dear Akaza"

"Yes"

Nodding, you then wave him off and he disappears.

"I hope that you don't disappoint me"

Next week~~~

"My lady!~" A white haired girl hollered, a sash trailing her figure as she ran towards Y/N's room.

Gyutaro followed her from behind, his pace matching his sister.

Daki opens Y/N's room, the sliding door opening with a bang.
"My lady!--

"Shh!"

Daki stood in her tracks as well as Gyutaro. Their bodies unmoving and mouths shut.

Y/n sat on her bundle of blankets and pillows from Doma, her eyes glared at them. Veins on her face as she was getting mad.

"What did so tell you about shouting in the morning?" Y/n demands angrily. Her tone venomous and icy.

A shill run up Daki and Gyutaro's spine as they stared at enraged female. They both gulped nervously, the one thing they dread happening was happening infront of their eyes.

An angry y/n...

Both of them fell to their knees and bowed. Their foreheads touching the tatami floor, sweat dripped down from their face.

"I'm so-sorry m-my lady, I have f-forgotten" Daki stuttered, she was never like This even to Muzan but Y/n was like a mother figure to her and Gyutaro.

"Forgive my sister my lady" Gyutaro requested, his voice calm but really was trembling from the inside.

"Hmm" the higher demoness hums as she glared at the two. Her long nails grew short as the anger of hers subsides.

"My mood's ruined now" she mused.

Sighing, she removes herself from the pile of blankets that she called bed and walked towards the tea set on the table.

"So what did you wanna tell me, my dear Daki?" Y/n questioned, her hands following the cup's rim.

The atmosphere that was once cold and suffocating was gone in an instant. Daki and Gyutaro's nervousness vanished and acted like nothing happened.

Daki hurries up and clasps her hand together, a excited smile on her face.

"My lady can go with me on the red district!~" She announced.

Y/n paused and quickly turned to her.
"What? But my son--

"Master agreed! Isn't that nice?~ You wanted to go out for a long time now right?" Daki beamed.

The black haired demoness could just not believe it. It had been centuries and this was a surprise for her.

"Is he really not worried about me anymore?" She ponders, sadness weighed on her heart but covered it with a smile.

"Why did he agree?" She asks.

"Why did he agree?! The red district is one of the places I hate!"

"Master said that it would be nice for you to go out for some time now. Since he is also going to pass by later" she inquired.

"...oh, then when shall we go?" Y/n asks. As how much she hated going to such a place, the thought of going out excited her.

"Of course!--

"What? How are you going out? The sun is up idiot" Gyutaro tells his sister.

This confused Y/n as to how the siblings got to the fortress.
"Then how did you get her if the sun was up?" Y/n questions.

"We were here since last night. We wanted to tell you but master said you were sleeping" Daki replies, her hand twirling her white silver hair.

It was true that Y/n sleeps, Muzan had thought it to be ridiculous. But since Y/n had missed sleep when she was still the lady of the Kibutsuji's, she wanted to repay sleep.

She chuckles, but nevertheless it was still awkward as only the demons who did not want to eat humans slept. If she slept meant weakness, then it was ridiculed by lots.

"Oh, yeah. I'm very sorry for making you wait" y/n says,

Daki smiles and waves her hands infront of her
"A-ah it was nothing my lady! W-we would wait for you even if it takes ce-centuries!  She stammered.

"If you say so"

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

22.4K 384 22
The hashira as parents let's find out
578K 10.6K 45
Demon slayer scenarios includes: Demon slayers Hashiras Demons
26K 867 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
223K 5.2K 12
You being Muzan's daughter WRONG GRAMMARS AND CRINGE AHEAD