Doctor's Orders

By knownascrisandra

Just read it, it's a good book trust me😌. More

πΌπ‘π‘‡π‘…π‘‚π·π‘ˆπΆπ‘‡πΌπ‘‚π‘β€οΈ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 01
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 02
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 03
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 04
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 05
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 06
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 07
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 08
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 09
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
Chapter 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11

681 44 3
By knownascrisandra

𝑀𝑎𝑥
__________

         I put my heels on and sprayed some perfume, luckily for me my family's bed time was 7 o'clock. So that means I didn't have to be asked any questions, or deal with a jealous ex husband and his dirty wife.
         I grabbed my bag and walked out the room closing the door quietly. I walked down the stairs queerly trying not to make any noise, the hotel room we had was huge. But it had about 4 bed rooms and I got one.

         I hit the bottom step and sneaked across the living room were my aunt was sleeping, I opened the door softly.

   "Have fun." She laughed, I laughed with her and closed the door behind me.  I slipped on my shoes and walked down the steps, I walked down but couldn't find Kelvin. I spotted him and turned quickly, I'm not finna go looking for him. He can come find me.

          I walked around like I just came down, I was faced the other way when I felt a hand on my elbow. I turned and there was Kelvin, I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You tryna match my fly now huh?" I asked him, he laughed.

        "Maybe." He shrugged, I gave him a good look over.

"Your giving me very much rich white boy vibes, you looking good." I said and he laughed.

"I know I do." He said licking his lips, I rolled my eyes. "Unt unt don't get cocky." I said.

"You looking gorgeous Maxine." He said as he kissed my check and laid his hands on my waist.

"Thank you, now can we go?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

***

"So your not going to ask where we going?"

"Do I need too?"

"No I just thought you would want to know."

"Well if I did I would of asked."

"Attitude huh?"

"Very much so."

We pulled up to a Jamaican restaurant, it looked so classy. "You got a little bit of taste" I said giving him his props, we walked in and sat at a table. "Your waiter will be here in a short minute." Said the guy who sat us.

"This is beautiful, thank you for taking me out. I really needed a place to escape." I looked at the menu and back at Kelvin.

"No problem, I know your stressed out and I'm just here to help you out with that." He smiled.

"Are you sure that's the only thing you want to help me with?" I asked him as I glanced at him. "Maybe, maybe not." He said.

Shortly the waiter was with us and she took down our orders. "Coming right up." She said.

"So what we doing after this?"

"Dancing."

"Dancing? I can not dance in this."

"Who said you had too? You can always go naked."

"Oh you wish."

"I really do" he said making us both laugh.

I placed my glass up to my lips taking a swig making sure to not break eye contact. "So...did you ever think we would be doing something like this?"

"Not really, did you?

"Never in a million years." He laughed.

"And here we are, on a date. Pinch me, I'm dreaming." He said leaning into me, I did what he said and pinched him. "You would be the one to do that." He said, and I laughed.

"You sure you wanna go down this road with me?"

"Yes, that is if you would let me."

"Maybe." I said taking another drink

"You know you want this."

I rolled my eyes, I did but I wasn't going to let him know that. "Never." I said smirking at him.

"We'll see" he cheesed.

"Even if I gave you a chance you would not know how to handle and creases a beautiful body and soul such as mine." I said as I motioned down my body.

"Max you don't know just how good I could make you feel." He spoke, I swallowed hard.

"I can touch you in places you didn't even know could make you wet..." he paused as he grabbed my hand. "These hands were made to make some of the best love to a beautiful women one day." He said and I squeezed my legs together. "Would you want that to be you?"

"You ain't never handled so much women in your life, your not ready." I waved him off.

"Then teach me...I'm ready to learn." He smirked

The waiter finally came with our food and we began to eat and talk more.

||

After dinner was done the waiter came with the check and then left, Kelvin reaches for his wallet and his face froze in shock. "What? What is it?" I asked him, "I don't have my wallet." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course you don't, typical bum ass nigga move." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "I swear I had it, it must of fell out while we was getting out the car. "You don't have to lie...if you wanted me to pay you should of said so." I said reaching into my purse.

Stupid shit, why would you even try to pull this on me. I'm not dumb, I know game when I see game. He over here getting a bitch all wet now he wanna pull some shit like this. "Max calm down...I gotta plan. Let's run!" He said with excitement in his eyes.

"Tuh, I am not going to jail for you." I said reaching for my wallet.

"Come on, I left my wallet in the car. It was a simple mistake, but for real let's make a run for it. Nobody will even notice we gone, look at how packed it is. So what do you say? We running or not?" I rolled my eyes.

I got up and walked straight out the door, Kelvin followed shortly after and we ran to the car.

We got in and took off.

||

" I'm sorry we didn't get to go dancing, I thought they closed later then 9:00." He frowned as we pulled up to the lake and then he parked. "It's okay, maybe next time." I said getting out of the car, I walked onto the deck and looked at the lake. I heard the sound of slow music playing, I turned around and Kelvin was walking up to me. "We can dance right here right now." He said grabbing my hand.

I laughed "you silly boy."

I wrapped my arms around his head and his around my waist. And we just held onto each other as we swayed back and forth.

"I haven't had this much fun since Jacobe was born." I laughed.

"I'm glad to be the one responsible for your happiness right now." He said as he rubbed his hands slowly up and down my back. I let the music consume me, the slow rhythm was beautiful and perfect for the moment. He held onto me so right, I just never wanted this to end. These feelings just came out of no where, but I didn't want them to go away.

"You feel so good in my arms." He spoke softly. "Mm, I wish it could stay like this forever."

"Why can't it?"

I lifted my head up to look at him and just looked into his eyes.

I looked at the lake behind Kelvin, He plastered a smile on his face and I looked at him weirdly.

He loosened his grip on me and walked closer to the lake.

    He started to remove his clothes. He walked to the end of the deck and faced towards me, with only his boxers on he looked at me and started to pull them down. My mouth took the shape of a "O", and my eyebrow rose up.

       He laughed then fell back first into the water, I ran to the deck and seen that he was still under the water. "Kelvin!? Stop playing come up!" As soon as I said that his head lifted above the water.  He laughed, "Come in." He smiled at me.

"Not a chance."

"The water is just fine."

"Good for you..."

"I'll make a deal with you, we go under water to see who can hold there breath the longest, the last to come up is the winner."

"You got to be kidding, I'm not getting in that water."

"Come on I know you want your pussy ate."

     I started to laugh.

"Is it a deal?" He asked

I started to take my heels off and he smirked.

"Let the games begin." He smirked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 192 16
Just read the damn story?? Its good I promise.
24.9K 1.3K 34
Just read babes, it's worth it...
5K 213 118
Just a book full of wanna-be stories :) except if you skip to 101 or 102 it's just me complaining because I'm a mess and no one reads this. it basica...
838 9 52
Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a little disorganised and not well placed...