𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 02

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                          𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 22𝑛𝑑, 7:30 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
                   _________________________

             "Shut the heck up shoot!" I yelled as I banged on my alarm clock. I rolled over and got out of bed. I said my prayers and got started with my day.
          I walked to Jacobe's room to go wake him up. When I got in his room he wasn't in there which means he was in the bathroom, so I walked to the bathroom and he wasn't in there either but I did see his medicine opened on the conter so I put it back up.
           "MOMMY COME QUICK!!" yelled Jacobe from the kitchen. "JACOBE!!...baby are you okay??!?" I called out worried as I ran to the kitchen.

           I got to the kitchen and he had set up breakfast. "Hey mommy.." He smiled his toothly smile, "I took my medicen and got dressed and cooked breakfast so you wouldn't have too" he said smiling at me. I could of jus cried right then and there.
          "Thank you baby this means a lot to me" I said as I kissed Jacobe's head. "Okay mommy let's eat" he said chewing on a frozen waffle. He scrunched up his face in disgust. "Mommy?... Can you make breakfast I forgot I can't cook" he said spitting out the waffle.
           I laughed "Okay baby go sit down and watch tv while I cook breakfast and get ready for work" I said as I kissed his forehead.
          "Okay mommy!!" He said excited as he walked to the living room. I decided to take a couple of days away from my school work to focus on my son and my Job. I started to cook but the phone rang. "Hello?" I said.

        "Max...Finally why haven't you returned my calls!?!" Yelled my aunt through the phone. "Hey aunt Sandy how are you?" I asked bored of this conversation already. "Don't worry about that child why haven't I seen my baby Jacobe? How is my little chocolate drop?" She asked me.     
            "Uh he's fine aunt Sandy..." I said trailing off I didn't want to hear her talk so I had to figure out a way to get her off the phone.
           "Yeah babe well I jus wanted to-" I had to cut her off. "Yeah...HUH!! JACOBE??! OH YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR UHH SHIRT?? okay mommas coming baby" I yelled through the phone.
         "Mommy what are you yelling for? My shirt is buttoned" he said coming into the kitchen confused.

             "Alrighttt aunt Sandy it's time for me to go it was nice talking to you, love you talk to you later!!" I said as I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes. I looked at Jacobe and he gave me a plain face so I gave him one back and at the same time we shrugged our shoulders. I just laughed because he was so much like his mom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

            An hour and a half later we where up and out the door. "Alright Jacobe you ready for school baby?" I asked him as I stopped at a red Light. "I guess so I jus hope I don't see Selena" he huffed out. Selena was his little bestfriend/crush she came over to the house before for a couple of play dates.

           "But babe you love Selena why don't you want to see her today?" I asked him as I drove down the road. "I know mommy that's why I don't want to see her, she makes my little heart flutter it makes me want to EXPLODE!!" he screamed making me laugh. "Well baby that's all the more reason you should want her to be at school with you today. She's like your bestfriend." I told him as I pulled up in the school's parking lot.

            "Yeah your right mommy..." He said smiling. "Good" I said as I got out of the car. I walked to Jacobe's side of the door and opened it up for him. "Alright what's today going to be....?" I asked him.

"A great day!!" He said jumping up and down.

          "That's my boy." I smiled as I got my work bag and as I got Jacobe's back pack out of the car. "SELENA!!" Jacobe yelled as he ran to Selena.