𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦
______________________________

I laughed, me and Kelvin were on our way to my house. We haven't been out in weeks, so he decided to take me shopping. I couldn't fit my old clothes and I got tired of wearing sweats, we recently started back to talking and getting close again. It's not anything relationship wise, we were strictly friends this time. But as you know where that leads when we try to be just friends.

"No really, I should really make a clothing line for pregnant women, I mean we have no cute clothes and we deserve to look beautiful while we're pregnant." I laughed, he smacked his lips.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, you think you could make it happen?"

"Boy do you know who I am, I am Max Williams. With me anything is possible, babe." I said as winked at him. He laughed "You right, anything is possible." He was flirting with me, of course he would be.  "I don't think we would ever go back to being just friends, do you?"

"No, We had history. Sometimes you don't just bounce back from that Max."

              "That is true."

"I mean we don't know what God  has for us, but I know that when it's coming from him? It will always be great."

                  "You think so?"

"You don't?"

                    "I do, but my faith has be tested lately.."

"I understand that."

                     "That doesn't mean I don't believe, it just means that I want to see it happen."

"I get it forreal, Shit happens." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

||

6:01 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘

                  We had just made it back to me and Avery's place. I unlocked the door and there stood Avery, she was pacing the flooring . "Avery what's wrong?" I asked as I sat my keys down, Kelvin was right behind me.
            "Finally your ass is home, they called me in for a late meeting. I have to be in D.C by tomorrow morning, the owner of the house says since I won't be here she can't leave the house to you...I tried to convince her otherwise but she just won't budge..I'm sorry babes." Avery said with a sad look on her face. "But I can pay for the house, tell her that."

          "Bitch don't you think I tired? She won't budge!!" She huffed, I rolled my eyes. "So unless you want to move back in with your aunt you only have one option." She smirked as she looked at Kelvin. "Oh oh is cool, you can come stay at my rental." He said as he smiled. I never even bothered to ask why he was down here, he just showed up when my family was here a few weeks ago.
         I furrowed my eyebrows "Yeah okay, let me just grab a night bag and then tomorrow we'll come back for the rest." I said as I waddled upstairs. Avery followed after me, she locked the door and sat on the bed.
           "So what's going on between you guys?"

"What? Nothing, why you ask?"

               "Because I'm not blind, I see the way y'all look at each other. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, spill the damn beans."

"We had sex a few more times since the last time, there you happy?"

                  "Wow..I'm hurt, I'm supposed to be your bestfriend but I'm the last to know?"

Doctor's OrdersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara