𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
_____________

       She started to take her heels off, then I turned around. "Whatchu doin?" She asked. "Respecting your privacy?"

      "Oh no baby turn around I want you to see." She said, I bit my lip and turned around. She slowly slid her dress down and my horny ass was paying attention to every move she was making. She pulled the dress over her hips and it hit the ground softly, she then tied her hair up and jumped in the water.

          She came up soon after and smiled at me, "so imma be the only one naked?" I smirked and she laughed.

      She started to move around in the water then she threw her bra and underwear up on the deck. "Better?" She asked seductively, I nodded my head not wanting to speak.

            "You ready to start?" I asked and she nodded her head. "On the count of three go under, 1...2....3..-."

     We went down at the same time but I didn't really go under the water, I waited a while until she was about to come up and then I went under.

          She slapped my arm and I rose up with a fake confused face. "What?" I asked, "You cheated!!"

"What I would never, but rules are rules."

"Hmm okay, I'll give you some head." She smirked, she came closer to me and wrapped her hands around him, my jaw clinched from pleasure. "That feels good?" She asked as she stroked me, I nodded my head and then went into kiss her. She deepened the kiss, her strokes became faster making me loose focus. She started to laugh, she moved her hand and got out the water. Bending over to make sure I seen her oh so very well, I winched in pain. Sitting in this damn water hard asf.

        I smacked my teeth and got out the water. "Mm, I got you Max." I said smacking her ass, she just laughed and threw her dress back on. We got in the car and started to drive to the hotel, Max placed her hand on my thigh and started to drag her hand up higher and higher.

        "Chill Max, what's wrong witchu girl?" I asked her moving her hand. "Mm, I'm hot and bothered." She said and she lifted her dress up and pulled her panties down. "Come on Max I have to focus on the road." I said trying not to make us crash.

       She unbuckled her seat belt and turned to kiss on my neck and rub on me. "Pull over." She said unzipping my pants, I was trying so hard to find a stop until I finally found a alley way.

      I quickly pulled in and turned the car off. "Shit Max." I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her. She moaned in my mouth as she took me out my pants and started to stroke me. I pulled on her dress wanting to rip it but she would whoop my ass if I even looked at it wrong.

       She lowered my seat back and pulled my pants down lower, she kissed below my belt buckle then licked up and down on me. "How does that feel?" She asked as she rubbed on him. "Do you have to ask?" I said as I rubbed on her ass. She picked the tip then went in on a nigga, she sucked the soul out a nigga dick.

        I gripped on the seat and let her get to work, the shit started to get sloppy, and it was music to my ears.  "Damn Max...where you learn this from?"

      She payed me no mind and kept going, after a few bobs I busted. It filled her up and she kept going, a nigga eyes rolled to the back of his head, I pulled her dress up and gripped on her ass. She stopped after the second time and licked her lips.

        She kissed up my chest and then on my neck, I grabbed her face and kissed the hell out of her. She broke the kiss and moved to the back car seat, I crawled right after her.
I grabbed her and laid her down on the seat. She pulled me down and we kissed for a while.
          I rubbed my fingers up and down on her clit. She couldn't kiss any more because she was distracted. "Oh shit Kelvin." She said trying to move my hand, the windows was all fogged up by now. She bit her lip and she tilted her head back, I pulled down on her dress exposing her beautiful breast. I took my time and kissed and sucked on both of them.

      "Ugh baby" she said as she climaxed on my fingers. Our breathing was heavy, but I wanted more. I moved in between her legs and rose them high onto my hips, I aligned myself to her entrance then started to go in slowly. "Mm Kelvin..." she said. After the first few slow strokes I paused and she rose her head up, before she could speak I rammed into her making her lose all trains of thought. "Yes Kelvin." she said as she pulled me down onto her and sloppy kissed me.

       The strokes got faster, and it got hotter. I groaned and clinched my jaw as I was close to my climax. "Ugh." I groaned as I sped up.

||

4:35 o'clock
         "Ugh I can't take it anymore baby, I'm finna cum!!" She warned as we let go at the same time. I laid my head on her chest as we tried to catch our breath.

         We got up then went to go take a shower. We got out and then laid in bed, "What time is it?" 

"4:50" in the morning she giggled. ""Damn we been having sex for that long." She bit her lip and kissed mine. "And it was ugh!" She said as she rubbed my head.
         I kissed her hand and just laid on her chest. "I needed that." She said, "I know you did, I did too, very much."
       "What are we going to tell Jacobe?" I asked, she shrugged. "His wish came true?" She said and I laughed.

       This only made shit more complicated for us then they already are. We laid down and then soon fell asleep.