SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY βœ”οΈ

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

π’π„π‹π…πˆπ’π‡
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—; one year
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘

1.2K 28 65
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ)

ALYSSA SAT AT commentary and waited for jon's music to go off. jon's song started, he made his way through the arena to the announce table. "ladies and gentlemen we have our aew world champion, jon moxley joining us for commentary for this next match which includes brian cage who he will face at fight for the fallen in a few weeks." alyssa said, jon walking towards the table.

jon grabbed the headset and put it on, sitting down next to alyssa in the leather chair. "it's wednesday night, baby! it's dynamite, the hottest show on tv. you saved this seat for me? i like it!" jon exclaimed. "i did! i did save this seat for you!" alyssa exclaimed, smiling widely. "jr, pass me a mule!" jon exclaimed, "no, i'm just kidding. you're working." jon said, the three of them laughing.

jon set his belt down, "well i feel terrible guys, thanks for asking." jon said, alyssa playfully rolling her eyes. "why's that, champ?" alyssa asked, "brian cage comes out of nowhere, winning the casino ladder match and gets himself a shot at my aew world championship. not what i expected, but everything that's happened over these past few months has been what i least expected." he looked at alyssa and smirked, but quickly looked back at the ring.

"gotta roll with the punches, i'm excited, i'm looking forward to it. now i want a bird's eye view from up here at the desk to see brian cage in action." jon said. brian cage and his opponent made their entrances and the match started, brian cage pretty much dominating his opponent the entire time. brian cage threw his opponent across the ring, "woah! he almost threw him into the gulf of mexico." jon said.

"oh the agility of brian cage!" jim exclaimed, "oh my god, he went back into the golf of mexico, picked him up and threw him back out!" jon exclaimed, alyssa putting a hand on her forehead, laughing at jon's comparisons. "yeah, the release german suplex, that's right out of the book of taz who's standing on ringside with a big smile on his face." alyssa said, taz laughing and smiling.

"taz, the human suplex machine.. i mean is that it? is this some kind of meal ticket thing? how bad does taz want brian cage to become aew world champion?" jon questioned, "is it a personal relationship? are these guys friends? i think more than anything.. i think taz believes in brian cage and i think this brother here uh.. if he didn't before he believes with that buckle bomb he just took." jon said, jon discreetly setting his hand on alyssa's thigh.

"cage has lee johnson up and oh! he dropped him straight on his head!" alyssa exclaimed, "cage covers.. and he gets the win." jim said as taz walked into the ring. his music started to play, "here is your winner.. brian cage!" taz walked towards the apron, being handed a microphone. "oh god, it looks like taz has some words to say." alyssa groaned, jim and jon laughing at her.

"fight for the fallen coming up.. hey i'm already doing my research on brian cage. i've seen him wrestle a lot before.. i've been on the couch doing all my research." jon said, taz speaking up. "hey.. hey champ!" taz said, the camera's flashing towards the announce table. jon shifted in his seat, leaning forward. "it's great to see you, man! i'll tell you what mox, i respect you! i respect what you've done!"

"i respect how your current career.. how you pay dues! you grind and grind and grind and be super successful! you're a top guy! you're the aew world heavyweight champion and at fight for the fallen you're dealing with something different, brother!" taz exclaimed, jon smirking, chewing his gum. "you're dealing with that!" he yelled, pointing at brian.

"that's a machine and come fight for the fallen, i want you to bring that fight you're known for! i want you to bring that great that you're known for and most importantly mox, i want you to bring that heart because big boy is gonna put his hand in your chest and tear your freaking heart out of your chest!" jon raised his eyebrows, alyssa looking back and forth between the ring and jon.

"understand something, mox! that's brian cage, the machine! beat him if you can.. survive if he lets you!" everyone boo'd him. "well.. there you go.." jim said. "you being the champion,. they can come at you." alyssa said, "yeah well this is gonna be fun." jon said, standing up and putting his belt over his shoulder. "another fight for mox and that aew heavyweight championship in a few weeks and fight for the fallen against that man over there, brian cage." alyssa said, jon giving taz and brian cage the death stare.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SATURDAY NIGHT CAME and alyssa was waiting for a few of her close friends from wwe to arrive in las vegas. alyssa finished making jon's drink which was his classic jack daniels with coke, she walked into the living room and handed it to him. "thanks, baby." he said as he stopped petting coco who was laying in his lap. "of course." alyssa said, sitting next to him.

"is cody coming tonight?" alyssa asked, looking over at jon. he took a drink of his jack and coke, nodding. "he should be here at around eight." he said, "okay, cool. the girls should be here at like the same time." alyssa said, smiling. she was so excited to see her friends, she hadn't seen them since she was released in april. "is he staying in the other guest room?" alyssa asked, jon shaking his head.

"i'm so excited." alyssa smiled, jon setting his drink down. "i haven't seen any of them since april and i'm so excited to hangout with them." alyssa said. "i'm glad you're excited, i know how much you've missed them." jon said, alyssa nodding. "if you need anything come down or you can text me." alyssa said, leaning her head on jon's shoulder, jon nodding.

within an hour, alyssa's doorbell started to ring throughout the house. alyssa jumped off the couch and ran to her front door. she opened it and saw paige, the both of them screamed in excitement and wrapped their arms around each other. "i've missed you!" paige mumbled, "i've missed you more!" alyssa exclaimed, smiling. "come in! you can put your stuff in either of the guest rooms, whichever one you want." alyssa said, helping paige with her bags.

"nattie and charlotte should be here soon, like ten minutes." paige smiled, "yes! i'm so excited! i'm so happy you're here." alyssa said, the two walking in the foyer and to the living room. "jon's here and cody's coming too so you can say hi if you want." alyssa said, "ouu how long's jon been staying?" paige said, wiggling her eyebrows. "pretty much everyday, but shh we're going in the living room." alyssa said and walked into the living room.

jon and paige exchanges hellos, "nattie and charlotte might get here while we're upstairs, if they do can you get the door?" alyssa asked, jon nodding. alyssa smiled, "thank you!" she said, walking away and going upstairs, paige following behind her. the two got upstairs and in the bedroom paige chose, "i'm happy for you." paige said as alyssa grabbed extra blankets and pillows out of the closet. "thank you, paige." alyssa smiled.

"bitch give me all the details. you've barely told me anything." paige said, sitting on the bed. alyssa shrugged, "i mean.. there wasn't many details to say." alyssa said. "what?" paige asked in disbelief, "there has to be." she continued, alyssa shaking her head. "not really.. all that really happened was that i kinda freaked the fuck out on him. i yelled at him, i kinda just blew up on him and told him everything."

"i left the hotel, came back and he kissed me. ever since then.. we've been staying at each other's houses with coco, staying in the same hotel, together all the time backstage. we're basically together all the time." alyssa said, paige tackled alyssa in a hug. "i'm so happy for you!" paige exclaimed, "thanks.. but did you have to spear me?" alyssa laughed, "i did." paige replied, laughing.

alyssa playfully rolled her eyes, "bathroom is right there, i'll leave you to get settled in. i'll be downstairs." alyssa said, paige nodding. alyssa walked downstairs, getting on the couch and petting coco. alyssa held coco's head to her shoulder, kissing all over her head. "i love you, i love you so much." alyssa mumbled into coco's head, jon smiling at her. the doorbell went off again, coco jumping off of alyssa.

she ran to the door, barking. alyssa stood up, walking to the front door and opening it, seeing charlotte and nattie each holding a bottle of champagne. all three of them screamed, all of them hugging. alyssa pulled away, "come in! come in!" she exclaimed, smiling and bringing them into the house. before she could get out of the foyer, the doorbell went off again. alyssa turned back around, "who else is coming?" nattie asked.

"jon invited cody over for tonight. so that should be cody." alyssa said, she opened the door and there stood cody rhodes. "hey, cody!" alysss exclaimed, opening the door wider and letting cody in. "hey, lyss. how are you?" cody asked, quickly hugging alyssa. "jon's in the living room, you can just go in there. don't hesitate to ask one of us for anything, seriously. ask either one of us. i'll be downstairs with the girl's but still, don't hesitate." alyssa smiled, cody nodding and smiling back. 

nattie and charlotte said hello to cody, cody saying hi back. they all walked into the living room, paige coming down the stairs and into the living room. jon stood up, greeting the three people who just came into the house. alyssa held jon's face, giving him a quick kiss as his hands set on her waist. alyssa looked up at him, "come get me if you need anything." she said, jon nodding and she quickly pecked him on the lips and got out of his grip.

"same goes for you cody, let me know." alyssa said, cody laughing. "i know, lyss." cody said, "alright ladies.. let's go." alyssa said, grabbing the alcohol and leading the way downstairs. cody and jon sat down and poured drinks, "how are you man?" cody asked, the two hadn't talked in about a week. "i'm really good. the best i've been in a really long time." jon said, taking a drink of his whiskey.

"really?" cody asked, jon nodding. "yeah, really. i'm doing really good, cody." jon said, cody nodding as he took a drink of his alcohol. downstairs, alyssa got behind the bar, "alright everyone, what do you guys want for drink? i'm the bartender for the night." alyssa laughed, "what do you got, bartender?" nattie asked, "champagne, wine, vodka, whiskey, i got it all, baby." alyssa winked, everyone laughing.

"now nattie, what should i get for you?" alyssa asked, "wine, red please." nattie said, "boring." alyssa said, nattie acting offended. she handed nattie her glass, "now for you charlotte?" alyssa asked, "champagne, girly." charlotte said, alyssa pouring the drink. "now for you, paige?" alyssa questioned, raising her eyebrows. "anything with vodka, make sure it's strong." paige winked, alyssa nodding and making the two of them the same drink.

alyssa passed the drink, taking a drink out of her own glass. "so, what's been going on with you guys? everything going good?" alyssa asked, all the girls replying, saying they were doing good. "i'm glad!" alyssa exclaimed, "how's the new company working out for you?" nattie asked, "amazing. fucking amazing." alyssa said, "really?" charlotte asked, alyssa nodding. "i love it there. i'm commentating full time and i'm doing interviews."

"so yeah, it's going really, really good.. and i'm gonna be honest i've gotten a lot more opportunities in the first month of being with aew then i did in the first three years of working with wwe." alyssa said, all three taken aback. "i know, it's crazy right?" alyssa said, the three of them nodding. the room went silent for a minute, "okay i'm just gonna ask the question that we're all wondering." charlotte said, "and what's that?" alyssa asked, leaning on the bar counter.

"you and jon. how's that?" charlotte asked, alyssa laughing. "i swear, i've been asked this question at least eighty times in the last couple weeks." alyssa asked, "it's because everyone's curious!" nattie exclaimed, "nobody saw you guys together after he left and suddenly you two are being seen together." nattie continued, alyssa sighed. "it's a long story i'm not willing to get into." alyssa said, being blunt about it.

"okay, that's fine." charlotte said, paige staying silent. "are you happy, lyss?" nattie asked, alyssa nodding. "yeah.. i'm very happy." alyssa said, paige smiling at her. since paige met her, the two have been extremely close. they're like sisters and always have been. paige knew about everything with jon, she was the only other person besides thalia. if alyssa was happy, then paige was happy. if paige was happy, then alyssa was happy.

"i'm very happy with everything right now. but, we don't need to talk about that right now. i wanna hangout with you guys and not talk about my love life the entire time. so ladies, let's party and have fun."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA WENT INTO her bedroom, closing the door quietly. alyssa thought jon was asleep, but of course she was wrong. she got undressed quietly and got into a big t-shirt, going in the connected bathroom and doing her stuff. alyssa quietly climbed into bed, "i'm not asleep, you don't need to be so stealth like." jon said, scaring alyssa. she slapped him in the chest, "you scared me, you ass!" alyssa exclaimed, holding a hand to her chest.

jon chuckled, alyssa getting under the large blanket, immediately snuggling into jon's side, her hand resting on his shoulder. alyssa wasn't drunk but she also wasn't sober, so maybe it was the alcohol talking. alyssa was never so straightforward but things change, right? "you're so hot." alyssa said, "you know that right?" she mumbled into his chest. "i don't think i ever straight up told you that you're hot. but i think you know that you're pretty attractive. should i start telling you more? yeah i should start."

jon laughed at alyssa's rambling, "thanks, lyss. but you're right, i do know." jon laughed again, kissing her head. "did you have fun tonight?" jon asked, alyssa nodding. "tons," alyssa smiled, "but i'm tired and just.. just a bit buzzed." she said quietly, she knew she was gonna pass out pretty soon. "did you.." alyssa trailed off, "did you and cody have fun?" alyssa mumbled, jon starting to talk to her. but within five minutes, alyssa was completely silent. jon looked down and saw alyssa's asleep. he laughed quietly, turning over and turning the tv off and went to sleep.

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN 
reunited at last💕
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 929,292 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @NATBYNATURE @CHARLOTTEWWE @REALPAIGEWWE

LOADING COMMENTS...

@NATBYNATURE
❤️

@REALPAIGEWWE
i love you!!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i love you too!!

@CHARLOTTEWWE
🥰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
that gif of jon🥺
also jon on commentary is amazing lmao
but anyways, i hope you all are enjoying this book!! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 1 4
and you know damn well for you i would ruin myself a million little times started: april 22 2014 ended: ? Β© A DEAN AMBROSE FANFIC
339K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
932 23 9
AEW newest star Jon Moxley formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE, appeared in Talk is jericho before his appearance at Double or Nothing to reveal hi...
1.5K 56 5
Jennifer Moxley is the younger sister of Jon Moxley and is the newest addition to the AEW women's roster. Of course, Jenni has the same plan as every...