The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Payback's a Bitch

7.6K 109 96
By K33V4H

October 31; 8 a.m.

"Good morning y/n." Bryce says. I roll my eyes and he grabs my wrist. Since he started blackmailing me, he's gotten progressively more intense with his strategies to make me cooperate. However, what he doesn't realize is that I have deleted the videos he had on me from everything and I have gained some information to leak about him.

"You roll your eyes one more time and I'll beat the fuck out of you and that little brat of yours, understand?" He says. I look away, ignoring Bryce's empty threats. I make eye contact with Mattia and he looks pissed.

"Bryce can you just fuck off? I'm trying to enjoy my life and all you're doing is threatening me with videos you don't even have." I say. He scoffs.

"Oh yeah? Watch this!" He says pulling out his phone. He spends the next ten minutes searching for the videos before looking up at me with wide eyes.

"No Bryce, you watch." I say, pulling out my phone and posting screenshots of his medical history that his mother gave me the first time I came over. I noticed her tested positive for AIDS so I took a picture.

"Bye Bryce. Don't worry, I'm sure the hoe that gave you the STDs will take you back." I say, getting out of my chair and walking out of the classroom.

...........................................................

Lunch

I get to lunch and see the group. I sigh and walk to an empty table, putting my head down. The last two weeks have been horrendous. I was forced to treat the group like shit, but I always put snack and drinks in their lockers afterwards. I feel terrible and I don't want to have to face them after treating them so terribly.

"Bitch get the fuck up! Ain't no way we're going to let you sit here all alone after you just exposed Bryce and his STD having ass." Roshaun says, pulling me up. I laugh as he drags me over to their table and pushes me into Mattia's lap.

"Sorry, let me get off of you since Roshaun was so disrespectful." I say, getting up. Mattia yanks me down and hugs me as tight as he can.

"I spent two weeks without my nugget. I refuse to let you go." He says. I try pushing Mattia's arms off of me.

"M-mattia. I can't b-breathe." I say. Everyone laughs and he loosens his grip.

"How's Brynnlee?" Alvaro asks. I laugh.

"She misses you guys. I'm taking her Trick or Treating tonight if you want to come." I reply. Their eyes light up.

"I'm definitely coming!" Vic says. I laugh and Tay nods her head.

"Me too!"

"Ale and I are going as well." Kai says.

"Obviously we're coming." Roshaun and Alvaro say, pointing at them and Robert. We all look at Mattia and he smiles.

"I thought it was obvious that I would go?" He says. We all laugh and the bell rings.

"Ight, we'll see you after school!" Roshaun says. I nod and wave at them.

...........................................................

At Home; 6 p.m.

"Brynnlee! Come here so I can put your costume on!"

"Coming momma!"

"Okay lets get you dressed and then we'll take pictures while we wait for everyone to get here." I say, taking Brynnlee's outfit off. I put on her blue dress, give her pigtails, and put on the red shoes. I hurry and get dressed before I grab my phone and set it on the stand and pressing the timer, posing for the picture.

Y/n's post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, roshaun_diah, and 3,698 others.

mattiapolibio: cuties
  ^Y/n.l/n:

kairiconsentino: 10/10 costume choice.

Xo.y/n.Xo: Brynnlee is so cute!
  ^njboys572: Ikr! I literally love her outfit!

Load more comments...

"Y/n! Are you down here?" Ant yells. I run to the stairs and see him dressed as a biker and Josh and Jaden dressed the same.

"Yeah wassup?" I reply.

"We wanted to know if we could tag along with you and Brynnlee so people didn't judge us for getting candy." Jaden says. I laugh.

"Of course! The boys are coming as well and so are Vic and Tay." I reply. They nod and walk over to the couch.

"We're here bitch!" Roshaun yells, walking down with Robert and Alvaro. Roshaun is wearing a skeleton jacket, Alvaro is wearing cat ears, and Robert wearing a pumpkin shirt.

"Alright! Ant, Josh, and Jaden are tagging along as well." I say. They nod and walk over to the couch and hang out with the other boys. Brynnlee runs over to Ant and he picks her up.

"Are you gonna get candy too uncle Anfony?" Brynn asks. He nods, tickling her. She giggles and Mattia, Ale, and Kai walk down all dressed like the outsiders.

"Hey nugget." Mattia says, kissing my forehead. I smile and hug him.

"Hey Tia." I reply. I hug Kai and Ale and Tay and Vic come down soon after dressed as rabbits.

"Nice costumes girls!" I say. They smile and hug me.

"You too!" Tay says. I smile and we all walk over to the couch.

"Nice ears Alvaro!" Vic says we all laugh.

"They're Anna's! I needed something quick!" He says. We keep laughing.

Outfits

R

oshaun, Alvaro, and Robert:

Ant, Josh, and Jaden:

Mattia, Kai, and Ale:

Tay and Vic:

"Are we ready to go?" I ask, picking uo Brynnlee. They all nod and we head oit after taking Instagram pictures. (Shown next chapter)

...........................................................

8 p.m.

We've spent two hours Trick or Treating and Brynnlee is asleep in my arms now.

"I think we're gonna head home. I need to get Brynnlee oit of this outfit and in bed." I say.

"We'll come with. We told our parents we were spending the night at a friend's house so we kinda need a friend to stay with." Ale says. I laugh and nod.

"Ight, lets go." I say, walking back to the car. We drive home and we all change before going to bed. Ale, Kai, and Alvaro all lay on the couch while Tay, Vic and Robert lay in the beanbags. Roshaun, Mattia, and I all sleep in my room. Mattia and I on the bed and Roshaun laying on the futon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
50.4K 907 32
«COMPLETED» ___________________________________________ NarutoxMei NaruMei Political Marriage ____________________________________________ Read if Yo...
12.3K 365 18
Charlotte Page is a Freshman in college wanting to chase dreams. She soon meets Henry after the two start hanging out as friends but what happens whe...