The alpha

Per harrystylesloveeeee

From AO4 if this is your work and you would like me to take it down please just message me. I also don't own... Més

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1.6K 41 11
Per harrystylesloveeeee

Summary:

Louis Tomlinson is an independent omega, thank you very much. He likes doing things on his own. That all changes when he stumbles into the big bad Alpha Harry Styles territory.

Or the one where Harry recognizes Louis as his mate at first glance, and mates him.
Chapter 1

Chapter Text
Louis has always been an independent omega, which was unusual to say the least. Omegas in general were submissive by nature, always needing an alpha's presence to put them at ease. This has never been the case for Louis Tomlinson.

Louis left his pack behind without so much as a second glance, the pressure to mate and have pups becoming too much. He was only 23 for god's sake, he couldn't possibly be expected to settle down so young.

And that was how Louis found himself in a small town by the name of Middleton, just an hour outside of Orlando, Florida. New beginnings, new start. No bossy Alphas around to tell him what he should be doing with his life. Louis had been saving all his money for the past 4 years in hopes that one day he would find the courage to leave, until finally he did.

Louis' apartment was small, but it was his. It was a studio apartment and it was quite run down, but none of this mattered to him. He didn't have much money to decorate, or even furnish his place properly, but he had the necessities-a bed. It wasn't as comfortable as the bed back in his pack but it was all he could afford and he was very much so happy to be away.

He spent the whole first week job hunting, never stopping to look for a job, as it was of the upmost importance that he started getting an income. He only had a few thousand saved and with rent being what it was, he knew that he wouldn't last long on savings alone. 

He had been in town for just under a week before he scored a job at the small local cafe. It was a simple job really. Taking orders, making coffees, cleaning tables, all easy stuff. Life was good for Louis. He was finally starting to see a bright, happy future in front of him.

Louis finally started to get the hang of his new job after about a week of working there. He fell into a comfortable routine of taking orders, making them, and cleaning.

Louis had a very busy morning filled with coffee spills and unpleasant costumers. Things were finally starting to die down as he was cleaning tables, when the bell rang signalling someone walking through the front door showing two very large alphas.

"Harry said-" The taller man's words were cut off when he got a whiff of an omega.

The pair stopped they're conversation.

"What are you doing on our land omega?" The shorter of the two asked.

He stood up straight, no longer bent over the table. Louis was so dumbstruck he just stared at them for a moment too long before they asked again. "Omega, state what you are doing on the Alpha's land without permission."

He usually wasn't the type to cower at the voice of an Alpha but these two were the biggest most alpha alphas he has ever encountered in his life. "I-Um-I just moved here, just outside of town, I thought this was a human town."

The pair looked at each other. "Come with us, you need to be seen by the Alpha straight away."

Louis looked around the empty shop and replied, "I can't. I'm working."

The taller one somehow looked even bigger and squinted his eyes slightly. "I wasn't asking. Lock up."

Louis quickly removed his apron and grabbed his bag as he hurriedly began to close the shop, not knowing what else he could possibly do.

The two grabbed each grabbed one of Louis's arms tightly and led him over to a sleek black car. Of course this was Louis' luck. Just as things were getting good for him he was going to have to get up and move to an entirely new place again.

Louis decided to speak up. "Where are you taking me?"

"To see the Alpha." The driver curtly replied.

"What will he do about me? I don't mean any harm really, I can move again." Louis was trying desperately to keep his cool and not freak out. Though he was sure by the way the two Alpha's were squirming that they could smell his discomfort. Alpha's can barely stand it when omegas release uncomfortable pheromones. It goes against their nature to not comfort the omega.

"He will do what he pleases. Now try to control yourself." The driver sniffed uncomfortably.

It was about a ten minute drive in the car. Louis was frightened the whole way but tried his hardest to obey and control his emotions. All he kept thinking about the whole time was what this Alpha was like and what would happen to him. He wondered if he would be thrown in their jail for trespassing, if he would be killed on the spot. He let out a low whine and the alphas in the front shifted in their seats, but said nothing.

They took a turn onto a long dirt driveway and drove on that for what seemed like forever. As they approached the large house, Louis shifted in his seat and whined again. "Please let me go, I'll pack up my things and leave immediately. Please." Louis was begging now, not wanting to face the Alpha. The Alpha in his old pack was a truly vicious man who was merciless. He had not so good experience with Alphas. 

"Stop speaking. We will be bringing you to the Alpha now." The two grabbed his arms again and led him into the house. It was a truly beautiful house, unfortunately he was seeing it under the worst of circumstances.

They went up three flights of stairs before they reached the top floor. Louis could practically smell the musky, powerful scent of the Alpha, and this was when he started shaking and a whine crept up his throat.

One of the alpha's let go of his arm and went up to the door and knocked three times. "Alpha. We caught an intruder."

"Come in." A deep sultry voice replied.

With only one man holding onto him Louis decided now was his time to try and make a break for it. He struggled against the mans hands but had no luck, and in the struggle he was forced into the room and fell over onto both his hands with a sharp thud. The room was filled with that powerful musky scent, and though he was scared, he was absolutely inhaling the wonderful scent. It, in a strange way, calmed him.

"Omega, look up." The mighty Alpha said with timber in his voice.

Louis trembled and whined.

"No need for that. I won't hurt you. Look at me omega." Louis saw the man kneel down on both knees and felt a hand touch his face that was wet from tears.

Louis looked up and that was when blue meet green. They stared at each other in wonder and something deep within Louis screamed out internally "MINE."

There, kneeling right in front of him was his fated mate.

"Did they hurt you, sweet creature?" The Alpha asked with kindness in his voice.

Louis could not find the words to answer so he just shook his head back and forth.

"Get out. The two of you, before I rip out your necks for scaring my mate." The two shuffled out of the room quickly. The Alpha scooped Louis up in his arms and carried him over to his desk chair where he placed Louis on his lap.

Louis was so in awe of the man he didn't know what to say. Never once has an alpha interested him in any way, and he knew it was because he was waiting for this man-his alpha. Louis nuzzled himself into the Alpha's neck and inhaled deeply, trying to clam himself down from the events that just occurred.

"Shh, it's okay love. You're safe. No one can hurt you while I am with you. I would never allow it." The Alpha released calming pheromones and stoked his back. "My name is Harry. What's your name my sweet baby? Can you speak for me?"

Louis nuzzled deeper into Harry's neck and mumbled in a high pitched voice, "Louis."

"Sweet Louis. What a beautiful name for a beautiful omega."

The pair stayed like that for a few moments. "What are you doing trespassing on my territory little one?"

Louis breath hitched. "I um, didn't know. I thought it was a human town. I have an apartment just outside of town."

"I'm happy you're here. I've been waiting for you my whole life. I didn't think I would ever find you."

"How old are you?"

"I am 27. And you are?"

"I'm 23."

"And not yet mated. I don't smell another male on you. Have you been waiting for me as well?"

Louis paused and decided on telling him the truth. "Alphas never interested me before you. I left my pack a few weeks ago because the Alpha was trying to mate me off with another alpha. I left before he chose someone for me. Something about being stronger with a mate..."

Harry growled and nipped at the mating spot on Louis right side of his neck. "Mine."

Louis laughed for the first time in ages. "Yes. All yours alpha."

Harry seemed pleased with the response and peppered kisses on the mating spot. "Move in with me omega."

"I-I just got here. I can't I have my own place. I just got it."

"I will pay off your lease. Omega I have found you and I do not want to let you go." Alphas are very protective by nature so it did not surprise him that he was already asking Louis to move in. "Just think about it please."

"Okay I will."

"Will you show me your apartment? I want to know where you live. I need to keep you safe."

"I'm safe alpha. No one knows where I am."

"Show me omega." Harry abruptly stood Louis up, with him following suit and grabbed his keys in one hand and held Louis hand with the other.

The pair walked down the stairs passing multiple pack members along the way, including the two that brought him here. Harry couldn't hold back a growl as he passed the two alphas making the message clear-stay away from his mate. Louis noticed as they passed pack members they seemed to be whispering about them. I guess they have never seen Harry with another man before. They got to the car and Harry  opened up the passenger side for Louis and buckled him in tight, pulling the strap to make sure it was secure.

"Do you know how to get there from here?"

"No I don't know where I am right now." Louis gave a little chuckle.

"Can you give me your address?"

Louis told him as Harry punched it into the GPS, saw where it was and then never looked at the phone again. The man knows his territory, Louis figured.

The drive was a short five minutes and filled with comfortable silence as Harry rubbed Louis's hand with his own. As they pulled up to the worn down apartment complex Harry sighed. "This is where you live?"

"Yeah, I know it looks bad on the outside but the inside is quite nice."

"Show me."

Louis led the way to the door and fished his keys out of his bag. When he found his keys after embarrassingly long-he really did need to clean out his pocketbook-he pushed the door open and led the way into the run-down apartment.

Harry immediately got to work on checking the security of the place. Checking windows, the door locks, even checking how thin the walls are. "Please come stay with me, it's not safe here."

Louis sighed and sat on his bed that had no frame. "It's my own place, I like it here."

Harry looked off into the distance and sighed again. "Okay. But I am installing a security system and we are replacing your windows so they actually lock."

Louis smiled to himself, feeling very taken care of. "Harry, it's fine how it is. I'm safe here."

"These are my conditions. Will you leave me an extra key so I can have them installed tomorrow?"

"Yes, I work tomorrow anyway. 8-4."

"Where do you work?" Harry sat on the bed next to him.

"I work at the cafe 5 minutes from here, the one next to the market."

Harry pulled Louis into his lap. "You don't need to work anymore. I can provide for you."

Louis nuzzled into his neck. "I know you can provide for me, I just like working. I like it there, I don't want to leave."

"One thing request at a time I suppose..." Harry muttered to himself.

The pair spent most of the afternoon laying in Louis' bed cuddling and talking about the most random of things. It wasn't until Harry's phone was going off the hook that he had to leave and take care of pack business.

"I'll be back later if you aren't already asleep. Please be safe." And with that Harry kissed Louis on the forehead and walked out the front door, locking it behind him.

Louis spent the rest of the night smiling to himself, wondering how he got so lucky. He busied himself with mindless chores to keep him occupied all while thinking about the alpha. Such a protective one, he is. Louis has not felt this cared for ever since his parents died four years ago. Ever since then he never felt like he belonged, at least not until now that is.

He made instant noodles for dinner, as that was all he could afford and went to close the blinds and go to sleep, as it was just past 11 now. Harry must still be working. Just as he was about to fall asleep he heard a howl in the night, and somehow knew it was his alpha outside of his home, keeping him safe.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.4K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
73.1K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
55.9K 1.7K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...
152K 7.3K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...