π–ͺ𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖬𝖾 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 | 𝖒...

By mochiminie_

"𝖢𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Žπ—‰. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾." π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‡π˜Όπ™„π™ˆπ™€π™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. More

π–―π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ
01 : 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋'π—Œ π–«π—Žπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»π—’
02 : π–¨π—‡π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π—‡π—‚π–Ίπ–Ό
03 : 𝖨 π–¦π—ˆπ— 𝖠 π–₯𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽
04 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖒𝖺𝗅𝗅
05 : 𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗁 π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž
06 : π–§π—ˆπ— 𝖨𝗍 π–₯π–Ύπ–Ύπ—…π—Œ
07 : 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 π–¦π—ˆ
08 : 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π–­π—ˆπ—
09 : π–₯𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ–Ώ π–₯𝖺𝗍𝖾
10 : 𝖨 π–¬π—‚π—Œπ—Œ π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž
11 : 𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖨𝗍 𝖠 𝖳𝗋𝗒
12 : π–³π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹
13 : 𝖠𝗆 𝖨?
14 : 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
15 : π–₯π—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾
16 : π–₯π—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π–₯𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
18 : π–³π–Ίπ–»π—…π–Ύπ—Œ π–³π—Žπ—‹π—‡π–Ύπ–½
π–€π—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ : π–±π–Ύπ—Œπ—π–Ύπ–½
π–ͺ𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖬𝖾 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 : π–―π—…π–Ίπ—’π—…π—‚π—Œπ—

17 : π–§π—ˆπ— π–’π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž?!

7.1K 514 846
By mochiminie_

「🌸」

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

[Call ended]

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

[Call ended]

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

"ARGH!"

I immediately turned off my phone and buried my face onto the pillow. Sniffling, I spat out some hair that got into my mouth. I've been crying for hours the next day and Beomgyu's been calling me since I slammed the door shut on his face.

I was guilty, yes. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that. I should've prolonged my patience and tried to understand. I was such a bitch for pulling up an attitude when he didn't really make a big mistake after all.

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

Giving up, I answered.

"Y/N-"

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I'm so sorry.."

"Hey, it's okay." Beomgyu paused as he heard me sniffle again. "Y/N, were you crying?"

"W-what?" I wiped away my tears as if he could see them from the other line. "No.. No, I.. I got colds."

"Baby, you don't have to lie to me."

"I'm n-not lying.."

"Do you want me to come over? Let's talk this out, please."

"We can talk here.. Through call.."

"I want to see you though. I want to apologize in front of you and show how sincere I am."

"Y-you don't have to. I should be the one to say sorry.."

"I understand you, baby. I made you wait." I heard him shuffle. "Can I see you?"

I didn't say anything. Beomgyu sighed.

"I'll be at the balcony if you change your mind."

He ended the call. I layed on the bed, contemplating. Should I see him? Should I give ourselves some space? Was I too prideful? Was I doing the wrong thing? I checked the time. 8:13 AM. I woke up early again.

'You should be proud of yourself.' My conscience told me.

"How?" I sputtered. "There's nothing to be proud of."

'At least your health is improving.'

"And we just got into a fight."

'Then apologize.'

"I already did."

'Was it enough though?'

I sat up. I felt crazy. Why the hell was I talking to myself?

I hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I won't be seeing Beomgyu today but my therapist instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ms. L/N!" Dr. Jung exclaimed as I entered his office. "Good to see you. Take a seat."

I did as told and fumbled on the hem of my shirt. Dr. Jung shuffled some papers on his hands and waited for me to speak.

"I'm.. Here for the consultation.."

"I know, Ms. L/N. It was mentioned in your appointment."

"Oh.."

"What's the matter? Are things getting worse?"

"Not really.. My body clock is gradually improving, I must say.."

"You look anxious, Ms. L/N."

"Y-yeah.. Err.. I was thinking whether I should keep on taking my medicines or not.."

"You should. Unless you're no longer having symptoms but nonetheless, they're all I can give to help you so consider taking them on a daily basis."

"But what if.." I gulped. "What if there's a baby inside me?"

Dr. Jung raised a brow. "Pardon?"

"Will it affect the baby, Dr. Jung?"

"W-well.." He readjusted his glasses. "Not at all. But if you take them wrongly then obviously, there's going to be a problem."

"I see.."

"You will be fine, Ms. L/N. I'm relieved to know that you're doing great in your treatments."

"Me too, Dr. Jung.. Me too."

He stood up and led me to the other side of his office to ran a few tests to see the current overall status of my condition. Thankfully, I was prescribed to take lesser pills due to my improvements and also for my baby's safety.

I left the hospital after an hour or so and passed by a convenience store. I craved for Gatorade. While I was paying for the drink, my phone rang.

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

I frowned and took the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N.." He mumbled.

"Why did you call?"

"You didn't answer the doorbell earlier.. Are you out on your own?"

"Yes. But I'm on my way home."

Beomgyu sighed. "I really want to see you. Let's talk in my apartment please."

I took the drink and walked out of the establishment. While venturing the sidewalk, I thought about finally confessing to him the moment I step in his place.

"Alright. Wait for me."

The call ended shortly after. I hurriedly made my way back to our building, taking big steps at a time with fast pace. As I arrived, I ran to get the elevator and went in, panting.

How am I supposed to tell him anyways?

Beomgyu, I'm pregnant and you're the father.

Hey, we're gonna have a baby.

Gyu, our reproductive cells have successfully joined the night we made magic and now, a tiny life will be baking inside my oven for 9 months.

"Whatever.." I face palmed.

The elevator let out a faint 'ting' and opened. I got out and immediately went in front of Beomgyu's door.

Ding dong.

I stood there, waiting but he didn't come.

Ding dong.

Still, no Beomgyu.

Ding dong.

Nobody.

"Hmm.."

I brought a hand up to the security lock and inputed the password. I've known it since he already told me once. The door clicked and I was able to twist the knob. When I carefully entered his apartment, it was quiet. It seemed like he wasn't around.

"Gyu?"

I let myself in and went straight to the living room. Right on the couch, I saw a pink handbag. My eyes widened as I felt my heart thump.

"Beomgyu?" I called louder.

There was no response.

'Check the bedroom.' Said my conscience.

I hesitantly obeyed. My feet slowly brought me to his bedroom door. I pressed my ear against the surface but heard nothing. I twisted the knob. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked. Pushing it open, my eyes roamed around his familiar room.

And then I saw them..

Beomgyu was pinned to the wall by a girl with short hair. She was kissing him but he wasn't responding.

Hana..?!

I dropped the bottle of Gatorade that I was holding. This caught their attention. They turned to me. Beomgyu had a horrified look on his face while Hana seemed satisfied, her red lipstick smearing on my man's lips.

"Y/N-"

I spared him no chance to speak. I rushed out of his apartment with tears streaming down my face. I knew he'd come storming into my place so I went back to the elevator and ran out of the building.

"Fuck.." I hissed, aggressively wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Y/N!" Beomgyu called as he emerged from the front doors.

I sprinted away, crossing a few streets and turning around avenues. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to feel his presence. How could he do this to me?! I thought he loved me?! Was I just a rebound?! What am I supposed to do with our child?!

"Y/N!"

He eagerly tailed me behind. I ran to cross another street.

"Y/N! STOP!"

I looked back at him. He sped up to get me and before I knew it, I heard a loud honk from an approaching car.

CRASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 170 26
i thought you said forever, heck, we were fated together. μ΅œλ²”κ·œ | choi beomgyu. lowercase intended | 2023 Β© minieberry_
88.6K 8K 19
"𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—‚π—Œ 𝗂𝗍?" "𝖨𝗍'π—Œ 1720." π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‡π˜Όπ™„π™ˆπ™€π™: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π–»π—…π–Ύ) π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—… π–»π–Ύπ—π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‹π—Œ π—ˆπ—‹ π–Ίπ—π—π—‚π—π—Žπ–½π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗉...
94.6K 7.5K 18
"𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺 π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π–Ύ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—…π–½ π—Žπ—‡π–Ώπ—ˆπ—…π–½π—Œ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ 𝖺 π—†π—Žπ–Όπ— π—π—ˆπ—‹π—Œπ–Ύ οΏ½...
3.1K 102 24
β”Š π…πŽπ‘π†πˆπ•π„ππ„π’π’ : "Hi, what's your name handsome?" - YJ "Haa~ I should be asking you that" - BG "I'm Yeonjun, what about you doll?" - YJ "Do...