ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ | ᴠɪʀ...

Von bairiya_

___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in ilo... Mehr

Prologue
Cast
《 O N E 》
《 T W O 》
《 T H R E E 》
《 F O U R 》
《 F I V E 》
《 S I X 》
《 S E V E N 》
《 E I G H T 》
《 N I N E 》
《 T E N 》
《 E L E V E N 》
《 T W E L V E 》
《 T H I R T E E N 》
《 F O U R T E E N 》
《 F I F T E E N 》
《 S I X T E E N 》
《 S E V E N T E E N 》
《 E I G H T E E N 》
《 N I N E T E E N 》
《 T W E N T Y O N E 》
《 T W E N T Y T W O 》
《 T W E N T Y T H R E E 》
《 T W E N T Y F O U R 》
《 T W E N T Y F I V E 》
《 T W E N T Y S I X 》
《 T W E N T Y S E V E N 》
《 T W E N T Y E I G H T 》
New Story/Sequel?
Guys Please Read this 📖 Please...

《 T W E N T Y 》

8.8K 307 155
Von bairiya_

Warning : *Unedited*
_________________________________________

Beete lamho ko,
Phir se jeene ke liye,
Judaa hona jaruri hai,
Samjha kar...

Raat jitni bhi,
Dilchasp ho saiyaan,
Subah hona jaruri hai,
Samjha kar...

Khuda Hafiz o mere yaara,
Mile ya na mile dobara,
Rahunga main sada tera,

Khuda Hafiz o mere yaara,
Safar Bedard besahara,
Muhafiz ho khuda tera....

~Arijit Singh (song: Khuda Hafiz)

_________________________________________

Aashvi's POV

My sleep was disturbed by the sound of someone yelling.

I wanted to sleep, but then, opened my eyes slowly, adjusting my eyes to the surrounding, I saw him, standing there.

Half naked. And then, the last night images started to come in my head.

Last night, whatever happened I can't forget, for me, it's the best night, but it will be best, if he had done that in his right mind.

And I know one thing for sure, he will yell at me for this.

"Why the fuck are u here? That too... Naked." His voice took me from my chain of thoughts.

"You didn't remember?" I asked him, maybe, he remember our first kiss.

Our first kiss.

"No. Tell me, what had I done? Tell me." He yelled at the last part.

"We...You...You forced me." I replied, becoz he forced me, and he should know this.

"What the fuck? No way... This can't be true. You... You are lying right?" He said with a trembling tone.

I know, he will regret this, he hates me so much.

"No. You did." I said looking into his eyes, for the first time, I couldn't take my eyes off from him.

Becoz maybe this time he is guilty.

"Aashvi... I... I m sorry... It's nothing... Like u r thinking... I m really sorry..." For the first time, after these months, I saw the old Viransh.

But maybe I don't want him to ask me for forgiveness for this. Becoz I want to give him every right on me.

He regrets it. I m sure, he don't remember what we had talked last night.

Then, he must have forgotten my confession, and that's good for me.

"U can change here I m going." Saying this he exit the room.

I m really hurt by the way he reacted. But this is what i have expected from him, after all what can he even do.

I went to my room, after wearing my dress.

After freshening up, I didnt went downstair, I know he wont have his breakfast that is made by me, but I couldnt understand why did he do that to me, he never got drunk, ok maybe sometimes, but he never acted like this before.

Viransh's POV

It's been 2 weeks, neither she nor I met with each other, like before, she also dont talk with me, nor I.

Mom called me today, saying she is coming to see us, I have my office, but didnt go, as Mom has strictly warned me not to go.

I informed Aashvi about this.

Its afternoon, and I have appointed a cook, as I dont want my mother to suspect us, and I m sure this time dad also cant save me.

"Viransh?" I heard her voice and looked up at her, she was standing at the stairs, looking right into my eyes, but I dont know why, I m kind of feeling guilty.
She was dressed in a blue saree, which is fitting her well.

"Yes?'' I asked after taking my eyes on my magazine again.

"I-I want to say something..." before she could say anything, the door bell rang, I stood up and went to the door to check, who the person is, and there, my parents stood, smiling at me.

I bend down to take their blessings, and Mom took me in a hug.

I also hugged her back, and after that, dad also hugged me smiling.

I would be more happy, if Ved is present here with us.

How much I have missed him, but becoz of a girl, everything is ruined.

They came inside, and Aashvi, took their blessings.

Mom hugged her tightly, looking happy.

"I missed u both, so much. And u dont even come to see us. That's not fair." She complained, as we all sat on the couch.

"I m really sorry Mom, I was quite busy with both the office." I answered taking my seat beside Aashvi. I didnt wanted to sit next to her, but I have to, for my parents.

We chatted there for sometimes, until it was time for us to have our lunch.

We stride towards dining table, we were all laughing, ok, I m not happy, but still laughing, and she looked too happy, after all, doing everything with me and to my brother, Mom forgave her, this easily, so she should be happy for that.

"I hope everything is going well between you guys." Mom said as we all sat on our respective places.

She was looking at me for a while, and when I didn't answered her, she looked at Aashvi, who nodded her head in awkwardness.

I was looking at her, but she didnt looked at me for even a second. She is avoiding me, for sure.

After that, no one said a word.

It was after some time only, when Aashvi stood up from her place and ran towards the washroom.

What happened to her suddenly?

Mom stood up from her place, and followed her, Dad was looking at the direction, all worried.

I was too worried, what happened to her, is she ok? If she wasn't, then she could have told me, now Mom will scold me again becoz of her.

I came to the washroom, the door of the washroom was closed, Dad also stood next to me.

"What happened to her?" I asked Mom as soon as I saw her coming out of the washroom with Aashvi, looking pale.

"When I asked you, if everything is going fine between you guys, u didnt said anything." Mom said looking at me, with her accusing eyes.

"Uhh-Mom...vo...actually..." before I can say anything, she cuts me off.

"Call the doctor. Now." She ordered.

"But...what happened to her? Is she fine? Aashvi, are u fine? Right?" I asked her taking her hand in me.

"Viransh, only doctor can tell, if she is fine or not." Mom said and without any delay, I called our family doctor.

_________________________________________

"Congratulations, ur wife is pregnant." Saying this, the doctor went away, what the fuck?

Aashvi is pregnant? But...how?

Is this why, she didnt have her lunch, is this why, she didnt came down, she came just if she needed.

It means, she knew?
I was shocked, beyond...shocked.

How, am I ready to accept that baby?

But we are going to be divorced soon, how can that child live with his/her single parent?

Aashvi and Mom was in my Room, and Dad also went inside.

I was in no mood to go, inside.

Should I be happy or sad?

Becoz, the person, whom I hate from the bottom of my heart is pregnant with my child?

I slowly went inside, Mom was looking so much happy, while Dad was keeping his hand on her head, in a sign of blessing.

"Aashvi, u gave us, a new reason to live, thank you so much beta. Thank you so much." Mom said, and a tear rolled down from her right eye.

She kissed Aahvi's head in a motherly way.

Aashvi smiled at her, but whole time, her eyes were on me.

I wasnt looking at her, it means, whatever happened between us results us as this?

That day when she was saying, I forced her, I denied that saying it's a lie.

But I too know, I had did something, I shouldn't had to.
.
.
.
Precape:-

"I told u to get ready, I don't want my Mom to be suspicious about us. So get ready fast, I don't have time to waste on u." I replied rudely, after that she didn't said anything and went inside the washroom.

.

.

.

.

.

Howz it?

Do Tell me in comments section...

And if u have any suggestions, plz...do tell me, dont hesitate🙂

And yes, I m sorry I wont be able to reply to ur comments, but I will try my best to do that....

Hope u all are doing great✌

See u in the next chapter...and that is Monday....

Till then bye and take care...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 58.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
100K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
7.4K 527 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...