Enraptured || taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any c... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 11

9.4K 482 91
By x13434o

"The pleasure is all mine, ma'am. Happy birthday."

Aunt Hyejin beamed at him. "And he's charming aswell! Your family raised him well, Seokjin. Oh, let's give them a hug, Taehyung." Taehyung widened his eyes.

I am not hugging Jeon Jungkook in this lifetime!

Seeing Jungkook's smug expression in the corner of his eye made him want to slap him. Since he obviously couldn't do that here, he just smiled nervously.
"Umm... Auntie, is that really necessary? I mean--"

"No excuses, Taehyung. It's just a hug under friends, is there a problem?"
Seeing the slight annoyance on his aunt's face, Taehyung held in his complaints and just smiled again.
"Uhh, of course not."
It was her birthday after all, no need to act petty. Even if it meant having to give Jeon Jungkook a hug.

After giving her newly-acquainted guests a hug, Hyejin gestured Taehyung to do the same.
Feeling terribly awkward, Taehyung moved towards Seokjin and gave him a quick hug, since Seokjin did seem pretty nice.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung. I've heard a lot about you, good things, of course. You're a gorgeous boy," the older ravenette said, making Taehyung blush out of embarrassment, he bowed his head down as a way to say 'thank you'.

And then, he turned around and faced Jungkook, who was already looking at him, and his smile faltered.

"Umm..."
He was at a loss of words, thinking about just giving him a simple handshake but then throwing away that thought immediately. He was being stupid.

So he just laid his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and tilted his head sideways to make it look like they were hugging, because truly, he really didn't want to.
He was definetely not liking this, it felt weird. His heart was beating at a fast pace.

He widened his eyes when Jungkook pulled him closer and embraced the hug by pulling him flush against his chest.
After a few seconds of being caught off guard, Taehyung quickly pushed himself off the younger boy.

He was definetely not liking this.
His heart was now beating at an even faster pace.

Seeing the ravenette's satisfied smirk, he rolled his eyes.

"Let us show you my new garden plants, you'll love them!"
After taking her birthday presents from the two guests, Hyejin led them into the house.

"May I excuse myself to the bathroom, Miss?," Jungkook asked politely.
She smiled delightfully.
"Of course, dear, you may. Taehyung will show you the way."

Excuse me? I did not sign up for this.

"Uhh... Yeah... Follow me... I guess?"
Feeling extremely uncomfortable, Taehyung led Jungkook to the living room, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Didn't know that Hyung's old college professor had such a pretty nephew. If I did, I would've come a lot sooner."
The brunette scoffed.
"Oh please. Seeing you five times a week is troubling me enough, this week I had to see you seven times! Seven! So please spare me from your sneaky little comments, at least today."

"Ohh, so you're troubled by me? I feel honored." Jungkook winked, making Taehyung halt in his step.
"I didn't mean it like that! It's just, you're everywhere! It confuses the shit out of m-- Ugh. No, not here, Yeontan!"
Taehyung felt the young Pomeranian randomly hug his feet, where the hell did he come from?!

As soon as Jungkook looked down, he flinched. "A-A dog?!"
Taehyung picked up the whining dog unfazed, making him take a big step back.
"Yes, a dog. What's wrong?"

Jungkook's smug expression was replaced by a panicked one. "Uh... N-Nothing. I just don't like... dogs."
The distracted brunette, oblivious to Jungkook's fear, started stroking Yeontan's fur.
"Aw, but everyone likes Yeontan. You can hold him if you like."

Jungkook, who was so anxious that he didn't even notice Taehyung's sudden change of moods, covered his eyes as soon as he saw the dog getting closer.
"No! I meant what I said, dogs scare the shit out of me!," he exclaimed.

Taehyung looked at him, definetely puzzled. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."
Well, wasn't this just awkward.

He had to admit, despite the harsh feelings towards Jungkook, he still kind of felt bad. How could anyone be scared of dogs?
He looked close to having a panic attack just now, it kind of worried him. Just a bit, of course.

"Don't worry about it. So, mind showing me where the bathroom is?" The older boy nodded quickly, gesturing him across the room. "First door left, you can't miss it."

Jungkook smiled, feeling a lot better now. "Thanks, cutie. See you later. You look beautiful today, by the way."
And then, he was gone.

Taehyung scoffed. "Jerk. Can't believe I felt sorry for him just now," he mumbled under his breath.

°○●○●○°

Taehyung sat back in a garden chair, swinging his legs around and sipping on some cherry coke, listening to the people chatting in the background.

He watched the multi-colored flowers that were positioned everywhere in Hyejin's garden, moving around every time a slight breeze of wind brushed past them. They made him feel peaceful, for once.

He sighed as he recalled the events from earlier.
How could Jeon Jungkook be Kim Seokjin's cousin?!

He remembered his aunt showing him pictures of her beloved, humble model student after retiring (That was probably how he kind-of recognized him on that Instagram post!) but of course, he expected anything but this.
What were the odds of this happening?

And why am I still thinking about this?! I'm gonna go find Taeha...

Speaking of Taeha, he could swear he just heard her laugh somewhere.
So he looked around the room, until he found her.
And he really wished he didn't.

She was standing by the barbecue grill, laughing.
With Jeon Jungkook.

Abruptly, he sprung up from his seat and made his way over to them, feeling a wave of protectiveness over his sister rush through him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Jeon Jungkook?! Hitting up my sister like this?," he spat in a low voice, standing between the two of them.

"Wait, Tae, that's not what happene--," Taeha exclaimed behind him, but getting interrupted by her brother grabbing her shoulders.
"Taeha, this guy is a player! He started hitting on me from the first day he saw me and since I didn't fall for it, he's doing the same to you now! Stay away from him, do you hear me? Wait... Why are you laughing?"

Puzzled, he loosened his grip on her and looked at his now wheezing sister confusedly.
"Oh-- my god-- Taehyung-- He-- only-- asked-- me for-- your-- number!," she forced out inbetween loud laughs, her face had turned to the colour of a tomato by now.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "Wh-What?" He turned around to face a very amused Jungkook.
"Why would you ask her for my number?"

The other tilted his head, smiling.
"It's obvious. So that I can call you, pretty. What else would it be?"
Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't call me that! And bold of you to assume I would pick up the phone if you called, because I so definetely wouldn't!" The brunette spun around and walked into the house, grabbing his sister's arm and dragging her with him.

"So much for 'no cute boys' at this party! He likes you and he's cute, Taehyung!," Taeha spoke excitedly as they stood in the kitchen, secluded from everyone else.

The boy shook his head. "No. There's something you need to know about Jeon Jungkook, he is lying fuckboy and definetely not to be trusted."
She rolled her eyes.

"I saw the way he looked while talking about you. After I gave him your number, we talked. His eyes were so big and round and... full of love! How can you not date him already?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Because it's an act! There are two options: Option one, he's getting money by getting to date me. Option two, he wants to get in my pants."
Taeha scoffed aswell.

"Or option three, he actually likes you. Is that so hard to believe? And do you wanna know what I think, Taehyung? You have commitment issues. You think everyone who takes interest in you is a liar because you're scared that they're gonna hurt you just like--"
She got cut off.

"Don't say his name, you don't even know what happened! And no, I'm not telling you. I'm not telling anyone. So what if I have commitment issues? At least it's going to prevent me from getting hurt."

Directly after Taehyung's speech, the doorbell rang again.
"I'll get it," he spoke calmly, as if this conversation never happened.

As he rushed towards the door once again and opened it, he was met with another surprise.

"What in the world?!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: this was so fun to write somehow

btw tysm for 1k reads💜💜 i'm so shook cuz it took way longer for my other book, like what did i do to deserve this?💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.9K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
780K 34.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
23.1K 897 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...
400K 16.4K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...