MiChaeng: Ms. Gold Digger

Od RoseColouredGay

Mina Myoui. A hardworking, successful, but lonely CEO of Myoui Group of Companies, was told by her doctor to... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

3.3K 142 34
Od RoseColouredGay

Chaeyoung's POV

It's raining heavily but it doesn't matter to me as I stormed outside the gate even when I'm still wearing my pyjamas. Who would bother changing clothes when you knew someone important to you would be dead any seconds? And I can't risk another minute for that.

I saw her through the window earlier, walking out with a towel and I knew she would go for a swim but I didn't do anything to stop her. Didn't she know that there's a bad weather going on?

"Help!" A faint call from a distance alerted me.

I felt my heart pounding anxiously in my chest as I ran to the shore and searched for the source of the voice, panting.

Please don't be Mina. Please don't be her. I prayed repeatedly in my head as I looked around fully soaked by the heavy rainfall.

"Help me!" I looked at the dark sea, "I'm here!" I saw a girl, waving her hands up and I gasped when I recognized her.

Shit!

I ran faster than flash towards the water, not really afraid of the big waves hitting my face. I pant as I forced myself to get closer to her as fast as I can, pounding and stomping my feet on the rough sand, paddling my arms through the big waves.

"Mina!" I called to her but she didn't seem hearing me. Big waves of the water were drowning me every second and I'm horribly tired, I was distracted for seconds and when I looked back up.

She's gone.

"MINA!" I screamed in panic, hot shred of tears on my cold cheeks.

I swam underwater and forced myself to see through the darkness. I swam and swam to her until I catched a glimpse of her white shirt. I grabbed hold of it and pulled her waist, hugging her. I felt terribly tired but my mind was fixed on saving us from drowning. Making sure Mina's head was facing above the surface, I forced myself back to the shore, pulling and pulling with my feet working harder on the sand with all my strength. The big waves did a big help as it pushed us back to the shore until I could finally walk out of the water with unconscious Mina on my hands. Dragging her away from the mad sea.

"Mina." I called when we reached enough distance from the water. She seems not breathing so I compressed her chest with my hand rhythmically.
"Mina... Wake up." I begged as I started crying again. Without hesitation, I leaned in and did a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Its been months since the last time I felt her alluring lips. My heart pounded hurtfully of the thought. I shouldn't think about it just now. Mina's life is in danger.

Please wake up!

I pulled away and she hardly coughed out some water with half close eyes. I sighed in relief and happily hugged her while she stayed still laying on the sand in daze, that's when I heard some people coming towards us.

I pulled away, ready to scold the irresponsible life guards.

"Emergency!" I angrily screamed at them, I can feel my ears burning. Three people with I.D's ran hurriedly to us, soaking wet by the rain. "Are you guys even doing your job? You acted so late!"

They came to us and helped me to stand Mina up, who still have wobbly feet and still not saying a single word.

"I'm sorry ma'am," one guy said, "we did warned the people to get out of the water." I glared at him and he lowered his head.

The two other guys were holding Mina and their faces seemed embarrassed to look at her. That's when I realized that Mina's breast were visible through the thin shirt. I quickly grabbed the towel from the sand and covered her in it.

"You're useless perverts." I said to them as I shoved the two guys away from Mina. I put her arm around my neck and I held her waist closely. "Do you know that I can tell your manager to fire you?" I followed up, threateningly.

They apologetically paved a way for us. I walked us back into the house to take care of Mina by myself.
---

-morning
Mina's POV

The throbbing pain in my head woke me up. I pulled myself up, my hands pushing the warm sheets of the bed. I looked around me and realized I was back in my room. Alone.

What happened?

Pictures of memories flashed in my head. I remember someone came to save me, calling my name and then I feel like laying on the sand but other than that, I'm not really sure. My stomach groaned, I held it as I pushed myself to stand up. I'm not feeling dizzy so I managed to get out of my room normally. I didn't care if I still have a messy morning hair or do I looked like a witch, all I have to do is to eat.

I entered the kitchen and I saw something on the table. I removed the covers and drooled at the sight. Quickly, I sat on the stool chair and grabbed the chicken soup, didn't bother using spoon as I dove in like I never ate a single meal before.

This is so good!

"I figured out you would be so hungry when you wake up." Someone spoke behind me which startled me a little, but still didn't budge myself away from my soup. Soon I realized it was just Chaeyoung.

I heard her walked towards me and sat in front, facing me. I raised my head to her, she still have her cold aura.

I gulped first before I spoke, "thank you for thi-"

"Did you came here to kill yourself?" She cutted which shocked me. "If I didn't came sooner, you'd be dead."

That explains why the girl calling me last night sounded so familiar.

"You saved me." I said more to myself. "Thank you." I sincerely said to her and continued eating my soup again.

She remained silent until after I put the plate in the sink and was about to walk out when she held my hand in a grip. I looked at her surprised but she just pulled me back to my chair. Making me sit back.

"Okay let's talk." She breathe out, and sat back in front of me, sternly focused on me. I felt embarrassed for a moment as I tried to avert my eyes from her.

"What is it?" She asked, gaining my attention.

"Did you changed my clothes?" I asked instead. I was wearing a white T-shirt and pyjama, and I won't really mind if she did. I just felt so nervous of what to say to her. The truth is, I didn't just came here to apologize or to talk about clearing things up.

Ironically, I came here with a hope of her wanting me back.

"You don't know how much I struggled to stop myself from touching you." She responded bluntly. How could she be so open about it?

Blood rushed on my face that I hoped I didn't asked about it. "If you came here to say sorry, I told you, you don't have to be sorry." She went on, "it's never your fault, so you're just wasting your time going all the way here for nonsense."

Should I tell her?

I'm aware that once I accepted her proposal, even if she already forgotten anything about it, would mean that I will go with her... Leaving of all the things that I have and just stay with her.

But none of it seems to stop me from telling her.

"I love you."

Oh yes, finally.

I paused for a moment, observing her stunned face. Maybe she's doubting if she really heard it or she's just hearing things.

Then she chuckled which made me confused. She can't just laugh when I finally confessed to her!

"I love you, and it's never a nonsense." I chided feeling offended by her reaction.

She sighed for a moment before she turned back to her serious face. Looking at me intently like she's searching something deep in my soul through the eyes.

"Hear yourself Miss. Mina Myoui." She said coldly. "Don't love me because you deserved to be loved and I'm afraid, I can't reciprocate your feelings."

I huffed, eyes are burning as I felt it getting watery.

I never knew love was this painful. And I never thought I'd get rejected for real.

She did told me that she don't believe about love but I'm hoping for her to feel it on me. I hoped that I could prove her wrong and that I could actually make her feel.

I'm such an idiot!

I did my best to suppress my tears back. I nodded to her in understanding, gulping a lump in my throat as I felt it tightened painfully. I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Okay then," I blinked away the tears that are threatening to fall and scoffed with a chuckle, "you're not worth it actually. You are never a loss of me. And don't worry, I'll make sure you won't see and hear of me ever again."

Her face didn't show any regrets as she looked at me with the same serious and cold eyes. I got up and walked in haste towards the door, tears were falling uncontrollably on my flushed cheeks.

I stopped before the closed door, "please forget about me too." I said and breathe in hardly and turned the knob. I walked out and went back to my room to prepare my things.

I'll go back to Japan.

This time, I'll make sure to forget her. For real.
---

A/N - why Chaeyoung is sooo...

Pretty and cute and... handsome
ㅠ.ㅠ

Feel free to comment your thoughts. I love reading them sooo much and it'd be a big help for me to write till the end of the story ^^  as always, thank you for the support and votes!^_^

The next update would be up soon.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.3K 589 25
Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercover police officer, was sent to stand as...
13.3K 704 25
24-year-old Myoui Mina is a hardworking woman however her boss had been planning to fire her. She gets fired but begs for her boss to keep her job. I...
74.4K 1.8K 54
Myoui Mina, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Japan. She has never had any feelings for anyone but will it all chang...
77.8K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...