A Taarey FF-Journey Towards S...

By TaaReyfan1011

A tragedy can either make you or break you. What happens when the happy go lucky girl Taani faces the harsh r... More

Letter to the Readers
The Backstory
CHAPTER 1- THE BREAK UP
CHAPTER 2- THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 3- EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE
CHAPTER 4- THE REALITY CHECK
CHAPTER 5- THE SUCCESS LADDER
CHAPTER 6- THE UNPRECEDENTED CIRCUMSTANCE.
CHAPTER 7- THE COMEBACK
CHAPTER 9- THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 10- HER CHOICES
CHAPTER 11- THE ANNUAL DAY
CHAPTER 12- FRIENDS AND FOES- Part 1
CHAPTER 12- FRIENDS AND FOES-Part 2
CHAPTER 13- THE PROFESSOR
CHAPTER 14- THE GONE MONTHS
CHAPTER 15- THE CLASSROOM
Chapter 16- RUMOURS

CHAPTER 8- THE MISUNDERSTANDING

1.4K 56 43
By TaaReyfan1011

That day in the night

Taani sat on the side of her bed staring blankly at the ceiling. The whole day was playing in her mind. Her face showed signs of tiredness and her body had given up for the day. Mental exertion can be way more tiresome than physical exertion. The day was filled with adrenaline. The gang had been very upset. Swayam came back home and went straight to his room without taking his dinner. Taani called him once but he asked her to leave him alone. Taani understood his condition and did not budge further. Even she was in no mood to eat herself. As the day played in her mind she felt a little irritated. Her unknown fears scared her. She decided to distract herself. She opened her laptop and started checking her e-mails, social media, as well as the college website.

As soon as she opened the college website her eyes went to the new notice released on the website. The same notice she put on the board the other day. She lied on her bed upside down and kept staring at the screen. Something had definitely caught her attention and she could not take her eyes off it.

She became lost in her thoughts when suddenly the door bell rang. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that the bell woke her up with a shock. She quickly checked the time it was almost 11. Who could have come at this hour?

She ran to the door and hesitantly opened it. The sight in front of her was unexpected.

Kriya was standing at the door only to be welcomed by Taani. As soon as Kriya saw Taani she smiled at her. Kriya somehow liked Taani since she was the only one who did not judge her. Also because something about her made Kriya curious. She felt there was more to her than what she showed. However Taani was a little taken aback by the sudden visit...

Taani- aap yaha...iss waqt?

Kriya- Haan woh mujhe Swayam se baat karni thi

Taani- oh alright...but mujhe nahi lagta bhai aapse baat karenge.

Kriya- I know but please mujhe ek Baar try karna hai

Taani- are you sure I mean aaj waise bhi bahut kuch hua. Maybe you should give them sometime.

Kriya- mein jaanti hoon aap kya keh rahi Hein but mujhe Swayam se to baat karni hi hai. I know woh samjhega. And he will listen to me also. Baaki sab se bahut alag hai woh. Rey ki tarah impulsive nahi hai. Iss waqt mein Rey se to baat kar nahi sakti woh to meri sakal bhi nahi dekhna chahte honge.

Taani looked at Kriya with the mention of Rey.

Taani(a little irritated and angry)- hmm I understand but jo bhi hua after that you can't blame them for behaving like this right. Aur Rey...meine dekha tha ki woh kitne hurt the after you left. Woh impulsive nahi hurt hai and I feel that is justified.

Kriya- hmm mein blame nahi karna Rahi bas keh Rahi thi. I just thought I can talk to you so... anyways lagta hai Rey aur gang ke saath tumhari friendship bahut achi hai.

Taani- Haan Rey AGS hai thoda to mein unhe jaanti hi hoon...

Kriya- Haan right kaam karte karte Dosti ho hi jati hai. Waise Swayam kaha hai

Taani- andar kamre aap wait kijiye mein uhne bulati hoon.

Soon after much insistence Swayam came out to meet Kriya. Although he was angry he was not a person to judge so easily. He would give her a chance to explain. Strange that he never gave this benefit of doubt to his sister. But maybe our expectations are different from friends and family.

Kriya asked Swayam if she could speak to him in private and Taani just left without a word. But Taani was not satisfied. She also wanted to hear her justification. As the two settled in the balcony for a talk, Taani hid herself behind a wall were she could hear them. She knew this was wrong but she still wanted to know...

Elsewhere in Rey's house

Rey was lying on the sofa thinking about the turns his life was taking. He remembered how Kriya had rejected him. He remembered the slap Kriya placed on him. He remembered her stage performance in the morning. Lastly he remembered Taani and Kriya's Introduction.

Suddenly the door bell rang. He thought that it would be Swayam and quickly opened the door. But it was Sharon.

Rey- Sharon tum abhi. Come on in

Sharon- Haan ghar par akele rehti to mera dimag kharab ho jata so I came here.

Rey(teasing)- acha to Abhi kon sa sahi hai tumhara dimag. Bechara Swayam.

Sharon- Rey please shut up. Waise bhi iss kriya ke wajah se dimag kharab ho Gaya hai mera.

Rey- oh please Sharon iska Naam mat lo... pata nahi kaha se tapak pari humari lives mein.

Sharon- London se exchange student and that too that ditcher. Mein kabhi uske saath kaam nahi karne wali.

Rey- thank God tum bhi meri tarah sochti ho. Else mujhe to Laga ki kisi Ko koi farak hi nahi padta( he thinks about Taani's calm behaviour)

Sharon- kya matlab

Rey- ah..woh Swayam dekha na how he stopped me.

Sharon- oh come on Rey woh bhi bahut disturbed hai. Mujhse baat bhi nahi ki and ghar chala Gaya. Call Kiya to kaha ki tired hai sone Jaa Raha hai. He is very hurt aur mein usse aise nahi dekh Sakti.

Rey(in mind)- just look at Sharon Swayam hurt hai to kitni upset hai. Khud bhi kriya se irritate ho gayi jabki usko Kriya se koi Lena Dena nahi. Aur ek woh Taani hai. Usse kaise koi farak nahi padha.

Sharon sees Rey lost..

Sharon- Rey mein tab se boli ja Rahi hoon are you even listening.

Rey- huh Haan I am...waise Sharon aaj tumhe kuch Ajeeb nahi Laga.

Sharon- aaj ka pura din hi ajeeb tha..

Rey- Haan par aur kuch zyada ajeeb tha...

Sharon- kya..kya Ajeeb tha aur..kya bol rahe ho

Rey(lost in his thoughts) - Taani...

Sharon- What?

Rey(realising what he blurted out)- woh...ah...woh tumne dekha woh aaj Kriya se kaise baat kar Rahi thi like use koi problem nahi Kriya ke wapas aane se...Wahi ajeeb tha..

Sharon (not realising what is affecting him)- Haan woh bahut formal thi but aur kya Karti woh...kriya problem hum logo ki life mein hai uski life mein nahi...she hardly knows her as weaklings captain..and that woh chod kar Chali gayi thi team Ko...un dono ka aapas mein kuch bhi nahi hai so we can't expect ki woh bhi hamari tarah usse angry ho...

Rey(unable to follow Sharon)- Sharon woh KRIYA hai...Taani ko usse farak padhna chahiye right... directly na sahi but indirectly uski life Ko bhi affect Karti hai woh.

Sharon ( still unable to understand)- kaise Rey woh log aaj pehli Baar mile so...( suddenly realising the relation)...oh wait do you mean ki Kriya tumhari ex thi isliye...

Rey- exactly Sharon...Taani ko achi tarah pata hai uske or mere past ke baare mein phir woh itni calm kaise. And the way she introduced herself as the GS and Swayam's sister only...I mean kitna weird that na.

Sharon (finally understanding what's bothering Rey)- oh so ye baat hai...toh woh aur kya kehti Rey...ki hi Kriya mein tumhare ex ki ex hoon.( And gives a look at Rey) wow Rey are you out of your mind don't forget ki tum dono ka break up ho Gaya hai. Why the hell would any girl introduce someone to their ex..

Rey( defending himself)- meine aise nahi kaha ki woh mujhe introduce karwae...all I am saying is uska woh calm and composed behaviour mujhe ajeeb Laga...you know that was not like Taani...

Sharon ( deciding not to pry further)- Haan alag to tha but good Kriya yahi deserve Karti hai..aur waise bhi I came here to talk about our new problem Kriya but tum pata nahi konse tangent pe ho so you know what good night and byee...( she leaves)

Rey stands there and thinks what Sharon just said.

Rey- kya mein sach mein chahta tha ki woh mujhe introduce kare. But why will she, humara break up hua hai for some valid reasons jiska Kriya se koi Lena Dena nahi. Par phir kya baat hai jo mujhe itna affect kar Rahi hai...and kya mein ab sirf ek EX ban kar reh Gaya hoon...

Next day in college

Taani walked through the corridor having a lot in her mind. She went to the canteen and ordered tea. As she turned around she collided with Kriya. Thankfully the tea did not spill.

Taani (smiling)-hey Sorry meine aapko dekha nahi... anyways good morning.

Kriya- it's ok and good morning. Waise tum itni subah subah college.

Taani- waise ye sawal mein aapse bhi kar Sakti hoon... anyways GS hoon to thoda jaldi aati hoon to finish some work early.

Kriya- waise thanks..kal tumne meri help ki Swayam se baat karne mein..

Taani( remembering her eavesdropping)- maine kuch bhi nahi Kiya... ah well mujhe Jaana hai kaam hai Baad mein milti hoon.

As she walked out of the canteen she turned back to see Kriya. She had a certain amount of respect for her after listening to her side of the story. How she chose to perform at the elimination that day promising her mother to leave dance and Rey behind forever. How she went back to Dehradun and left her dreams here. How she was taken in by her maasi after her mother's sudden death. How she was fulfilling her mother's last wish of seeing her take up her dreams again. She knew Kriya struggled a lot and she admired it. She valued hardships. People might think Taani as a pampered child and sister but struggles were not something unknown to her.

Now the question arose was that the team had to work with Kriya and yesterday's confrontation was not at all amicable. But at least now Swayam forgave Kriya as she remembered...

Flashback..

Swayam- Kriya mein samaj sakta hoon. I know I was angry but trust me meine tumhe kabhi galat nahi samjha tha. You were a friend. Hurt tha but i didn't hate you. I promise ki mein phirse tumhara dost banne ki koshish karunga. But ek baat hai team bhi tumse bahut upset hai especially Rey for reasons you know. Mujhe nahi lagta ki woh log tumhe itni jaldi maaf karenge.

Kriya- I know Swayam par trust me I didn't have a choice. Jab mere institute ne mujhe yaha aane Ko kaha as an exchange student I could not say no. Woh log mujhe option nahi de rahe the. And moreover Swayam ye academy is a very big opportunity. Agar ye successful ho gaya na to tum sabka career set ho jayega. Swayam team Ko samjhao. It's not about me but their career. Mein to 4 mahine Baad Chali jayungi but this can set your life.

Flashback ends...

As Taani thought about Kriya's words she felt that she is right. She wanted the team to realise that. And she knew Swayam would make them see sense.

And that what exactly happened. Swayam knew that the first one to convince would be Sharon. She was the toughest nut to crack. But once that was done the rest except Rey would follow. Owing to their relationship Swayam could make Sharon see the practical side of the situation. He explained her that their issues with Kriya were personal and that should not affect their professional lives. This definitely led to a minor fight but the next day Sharon did agree to what he said and promised to cooperate as well as behave well with Kriya. She in turn convinced Simmi, Rinni, Vicky, Nil and Aashi. But the others were clearly hurt. Rey being upset and angry did not show up for 2 days. Swayam took this chance to convince Neha, Bharat and Amar that it was for their own good and they need not get friendly with her.

At last they all decided to cooperate but maintain a professional distance from her. But the problem was still Rey. Convincing him was impossible.

As Rey came to college the next day he decided to tell the VP about his decision for not cooperating with Kriya. But he wanted to tell the team first. As he went to the Rehearsal hall he saw the whole team present there waiting for someone.

Rey- Guys kya baat hai kiska wait jar rahe the.

Sharon- tumhara Rey we all need to talk to you.

Rey- acha bolo na kya baat hai.

Swayam- Rey hum sab ne socha hai that we will work with Kriya for the academy.

Rey- What! Have you guys lost it mein kabhi uss ladki ke saath kaam nahi karunga..

As he said this Kriya and Taani entered the hall

Rey- kya baat hai isne tum sabko bhi manipulate kar Liya.

Kriya- Rey meine Aisa kuch nahi Kiya. Ye sab apni marzi se maane hai because they understand ki uske benefits kya hai.

Rey- oh to ab tum mujhe bataogi kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi. That's it alright meine waise bhi decide Kiya tha that I will talk to VP sir..

Sharon- Rey please jald Baazi mat karo and just listen to us calmly.

Rey- no way...

He storms out of the hall. Involuntarily Taani follows Rey. She did not know why she did this but all she knew was she had to stop him before things get out of hand. They were almost near the office when she called out to him...

Taani- Rey.

Rey(turning back)- tum...tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho..

Taani- mujhe aapse baat karni hai Abhi

Rey- later Abhi mujhe kuch kaam hai.

Taani(determined)- meine kaha na abhi. Chaliye mere saath.

She drags him to an empty classroom and closes the door. As she turns and faces him for a moment they get lost. They were seeing each other only to themselves after a long time. But there was a greater agenda in hand.

Rey- kya baat karni hai... please Taani mein abhi bahut gusse mein hoon

Taani- kab gusse mein nahi hote aap

Rey( not expecting Taani to say this)- what do you mean.

Taani- I mean ki chize aap ke plan ke according nahi Hoti to aap humesha gussa hi karte hai. Itne impulsive Kyun hai aap...

Rey- tumhe yahi time mile mujhe anger management classes dene ke liye.

Taani- mein aapko kuch nahi sikha Rahi. Aapko aapki kahi hui baat yaad dilana chahti hoon.

Rey- kon si baat

Taani- yahi ki Hume aapne se Barkar sochna chaiye. Aapne hi kaha tha na mujhe ki mein sirf aapne baare mein na sochu our aapne friends aur bhai ka point of view samjhu. Toh aaj aap ye galti kaise kar rahe hai.

Rey( shocked)- what do you mean?

Taani(in an attempt to explain)- I mean ki aaj jab aapke friends Ko aapki zarurat hai aap backout kar rahe hai. Aapke friends aapko apni motivation maante hai. They look up to you. Unhe lagta hai ki aap unka saath denge. But aaj aap bas aapne baare mein soch rahe hai. Aapko bhi pata hai ki ye collaboration se iss puri team ka future secure ho sakta hai but aap isse backout karna chahte hai. Aapko bhi pata hai ki agar aap backout kar gaye to VP sir baaki sab Ko ye akele nahi karne denge. Still you want to backout. And why? Just because exchange student Kriya hai. Kya Kriya aapke dosto se zyada important ho gayi. Kya aapki personal issues aapke pure team ke future se zyada important hai. Think about it Rey. Rey Kriya kuch waqt Baad Chali jayegi but agar ye collaboration ho Gaya to aap sabki life track par hogi. Rey ye waqt impulsive hone ka nahi hai. Practically sochne ka waqt hai. Please aur inn sab ke Baad bhi agar aapko lagta hai ki aap nahi kaam karenge then jayiye VP sir ke paas. Keh digiye unhe. Mein aapko nahi rukungi.

She leaves from there saying these words leaving Rey to re-evaluate his decision. She didn't know what made her say this but all she knew was this was important.

Taani went back to the hall only to find the whole team tensed and pacing up and down the hall. As they saw her, they bombarded her with questions..

Team- Rey ne baat kar li... VP sir ne kya kaha... Rey kaha hai...sab kuch cancel types ho Gaya kya...

But before Taani could reply Rey entered the hall. All looked at him in the want for answers.

Rey(determined)- Guys I am Sorry. Thoda selfish ho Gaya tha but I promise ki mein Tum logo ka saath dunga. And only for you guys mein iss Kriya ke saath kaam bhi karunga.

Swayam- thank God waqt rehte tujhe akal to aayi.

Rey passed a glance at Taani which was noticed by Sharon.

Sharon (smirking)- akal aayi ya layi gayi kya pata.

Swayam- matlab

Sharon- I mean thanks to his stars jisne isko thoda dimag apply karna sikhaya.

Rey- bas guys...(turning towards Kriya) mein ye project sirf aapne friends ke liye kar raha hoon kyunki beech raste pe unhe chodna meri fitrat nahi. But mind you iss Baar agar tumne inka advantage liya na toh mujhse Bura koi nahi hoga.

Kriya- Rey please mein Aisa kuch nahi chahti. I just want ki ye sab aache se ho jaye.

Rey- ya what ever...so bolo kaha se start karna hai.

Taani sensing the surroundings to be calm interrupted.

Taani- woh mein batati hoon...so annual day is in 3 weeks aur aap sabko mil kar kuch bahut baara karna hai so that the authorities are convinced about your talent and iss annual day ke success pe sab depend karta hai ki ye aap log next step i.e market research karenge to know the demand for such a initiative and the rest follows. But Abhi the prime focus is annual day.

Kriya- Haan Taani is right..iss annual day Ko success banana hai.

Taani- ok so I will leave you all aap log discuss karo kya karna hai...after deciding Kriya aap mujhe inform kar Dena.

Rey- woh Kyun hum bhi tumhe inform kar sakte hain.

Taani- Rey Kriya yaha college mein is my responsibility aur iss project Ko lekar Kriya directly mujhse hi baat karegi right.

Rey just looks away.

Kriya- Taani waise thanks..tumne meri bahut madad ki hai.

Taani(smiling)- kriya please aise mat boliye ye to bas mera kaam hai.

Kriya(facing Swayam)- you know what Swayam tumhari behen bilkul tumhari tarah hai. Genuine and humble.

Taani looked at Rey and thought that one day a person who knew her well said that they were just poles apart and today somebody thinks that they both were similar. She just smiled at Kriya not knowing what to say.

Taani- well anyways aap Ko kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to Bata Dena.

Kriya- sure...you know I feel ki mein tumse kuch bhi keh Sakti hoon.

Rey who was watching all this could not control any more.

Rey- hey enough haan...Taani tumhe jaanti nahi isliye itni polite hai. Don't even try to manipulate her. Usse dur hi raho tum.

Taani- Rey please...

Kriya- Rey mein usse manipulate Kyun karungi. Woh sach mein is a good person. But anyways I understand aap mujh par trust Kyun karenge.

Taani- Kriya please let it be ab bas cooperate kar ke kaam kare. Aise jhagra mat kigiye.

Kriya- Taani mujhe jhagra karna bhi nahi hai but Rey jitne impulsive hai unhe har baat par retort karna hai....(then realising something) oh but of course tumhe to Rey impulsive bilkul bhi nahi lagta.

Both Rey and Taani looked at Kriya and then at each other. Taani did not expect her to bring their night's conversation up suddenly which included her defence for Rey. Rey on the other hand was confused..

Rey(in mind)- Taani thinks mein impulsive nahi hoon toh thodi der pehle itna lecture de Rahi thi mujhe ki aap itne impulsive ho, gusse mein rehte ho. Uff ye ladki aajkal mere samaj mein Kyun nahi aati.

Taani- guys please continue your work mein chalti hoon.

She left before anything more could be revealed.

A couple of days passed since that day and although the team started working together their differences were still becoming a hurdle. All they could decide was on the group act. Rest all were still undecided. Rey was having a tough time with Kriya. One night while Rey was alone in the hall Kriya came in only to increase his agitation. Since no one was present there they soon engaged in a war of words with no one winning but either of them leaving the battlefield.

Taani had given them some time to adjust and she herself had a lot of work. A few more days were left for the application for the new courses to end and Taani had been coordinating with other colleges regarding the same.

The team had rehearsed for the day and left but Kriya and Sharon stayed back in the canteen to discuss a few issues regarding the annual day. The whole college was empty but only Rey remained. As he passed through the corridor he spotted the two discussing something..

Rey- Sharon raat ho gayi hai tum Abhi tak yaha

Sharon- Haan woh kuch budget issues discuss karne the so we stayed back. Bas Abhi khatam karke chale jayenge. Waise bhi aur koi nahi college mein Tum kya kar rahe ho

Rey- Haan woh bas thoda akele rehearse karna tha. Anyways kya tumhara wait Karu.

Sharon- nahi we will be done in no time aur mera driver hai. Tum jao rehearsal karo.

Rey- ok byee

Rey went to the rehearsal hall and started dancing. But somehow he could not focus. A lot had been happening and he was too distracted. He determined himself and applied his old trick. The blind fold. Not seeing himself made him forget the world and just dance with precision.

As he blindfolded himself he started dancing...

Unknown to everyone Taani was still present in the college. Finishing her work she started leaving when she heard the music coming from the hall. Curious to know who was there at this hour she peeped in through the door only to find Rey dancing his heart out. It just reminding her of the times she saw him dancing. How she was a mad fangirl. His dance had always mesmerised her and even today she started admiring him forgetting about the whole world and her current situation. She seemed to be hypnotic and unknowingly entered the Hall.

She remembered how once she had seen him dancing blindfolded and tried to avoid contact with him. She didn't want a similar situation. Thus maintained distance. She didn't want to be caught. All she wanted was to see him dancing. It filled her soul, her heart. She leaned on to the corner of the mirror and watched him silently.

Rey danced unaware of her presence. He did his steps and came really close to the mirror. Soon he felt someone and started stepping forward slowly. Taani became aware of her present predicament. Rey stopped dancing feeling the presence and faced opposite...

Rey- I can feel you..tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho

Taani was scared that he had sensed her yet happy that he could still sense her. She started shifting from her place but unfortunately her hand hit the mirror making a little noise. Rey quickly sensed the direction of the sound and came near her without touching her. Taani was not sure what to do. She was scared at what would happen if he saw her here. Will he be angry again? She wanted to leave but he was standing too close to her. When suddenly...

Rey- KRIYA...

Taani was stunned at the mention. So did he feel her presence. Rey felt Kriya and not her. All this while it was Kriya in his mind. As she these thoughts crossed her mind she looked away from the man standing in front of her.

She could not believe her ears. So it was Kriya.

She moved a little and made a mad dash to run away far away from that place.

As she was leaving all she could hear was Rey screaming...

Rey- Kriya... kriya...

And she left.

Rey opened his blindfold only to find no one there yet he shouted.

Rey- Kriya where the hell are you..I know it's you..humesha aa jati ho mujhe disturb...just come out alright..

Sharon was just passing across the hall looking at the phone when she heard Rey's screams. She had not see Taani leaving. She entered the hall concerned...

Sharon- Rey kya hua...why are you screaming.

Rey (angry)- woh tumhari new friend Kriya

Sharon- usne kya Kiya.

Rey- woh yaha Kyun aayi thi. I know it was her. Uss din bhi raat ko mein jab yaha that to woh aayi thi. Aur aaj mein blind folded that to woh aayi thi.

Sharon- Kriya but did you see her.

Rey- oh come on Sharon college mein hamare ellava aur koi nahi hai. Last din bhi jhagra hua tha.. aaj phir ho jata but woh Chali gayi I guess. Kaha hai woh...

Sharon- wait ho sakta hai Kriya aapna phone Lene aayi hogi. Haan she could not find her phone. Usne kaha that she will search for it and leave for home. Shayad aapna phone Lene aayi ho. Mil Gaya hoga isliye Chali gayi.

Rey- ahh ye ladki mujhe thodi Shanti Kyun nahi deti. Pura mood kharab kar diya.

Sharon- Rey calm down and chalo let's leave bahut late ho Gaya hai. Meine Swayam Ko tumhare ghar Bulaya hai kuch discuss karna hai annual day ke baare mein so chale. Woh thodi der mein aa jayega.

Rey - fine let's leave...

Kriya kept searching for her phone in the classroom but she could not find it..

Kriya- iss phone Ko bhi Abhi gayab hona that itna late ho Gaya hai. Ghar bhi Jana hai. Wait rehearsals ke Baad to I had it phir mein locker room mein gayi thi. Haan shayad Wahi ho let me go and check.

She went to her locker and found her phone lying there. As she turned to leave she saw someone inside the changing area. Who could be there at this hour she thought and stepped forward curiously. As she saw the person she was confused.

Kriya- Taani tum?

Taani had ran up to the girl's room and was standing there facing the mirror. Tears trickled down her face. Her eyes were red with anger and hurt. She stood there taking the support of the wash basin. As Kriya called her out she looked up to she her in the mirror...

Kriya- Taani are you fine...tum is waqt yaha

Taani turned around only to face Kriya with those angry eyes. Kriya became tensed on seeing her condition.

Kriya(concerned)- Taani kya hua... your eyes...tum ro Rahi ho...why... Taani please answer...kya problem hai...

Taani( totally out of control)- Tum...(screaming) Tum ho meri problem.

Kriya- matlab...Taani you are scaring me please batao kya hua. (She gently held her arm to give her support).

Taani(shrugging her away)- don't touch me... don't you dare..stay away...meri zindagi ki Sabse bari problem to tum ho aur tum mujhse puch Rahi ho ki kya problem hai...

Kriya was stunned at this side of Taani. She had no idea how she had affected her life. While Taani continued...

Taani (crying out of anger)- tum wapas Kyun aayi...Kyun meri life aur difficult Bana Rahi ho...Kaash ki tum kabhi nahi aati... tum...tum us din puch Rahi thi na mein tumhe kaise pehchanti hoon...(laughing sarcastically) ha ha well mein. Tumhe bahut achi tarah se jaanti hoon...you know why... because mein tumhari tarah Banna chahti thi...woh sab kuch chahti thi jo tumhara tha... your friends... your team... your...in short Tum baana chahti thi mein...and look aaj kaha se kaha pahunch gayi hoon... why the hell did you come...

That was it Taani could not take it anymore. She ran away as fast as her legs could. She could not face her anymore... her fears were turning into her reality...

A moment of misunderstanding is poisonous enough to kill hundreds of understandings.

NOTE- hey here's the new update. I am glad everyone is liking the storyline. This was my very first attempt at writing and the readers have motivated me a lot. Thank you so much...
Waiting for your feedbacks on This chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...
3K 189 12
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
12.9K 447 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
6.5K 241 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...