My Smutty Band Imagines//Fini...

By Summers13

Book about smutty/fluffy band imagines. More

Author's Note
Miss Jackson turned Mrs. Urie
College Graduation with Patrick
Wedding Day
The Birthday Wentz Surprise
The Night Ryan and Brendon Got Caught
Christmas Miracles are True Mr. Urie
You're My Savior Mr. Stump
Party Plus a Good Mistake
Record Deal to Decay Dance
American Suitehearts
Thanks Pete
What a Catch, Patrick
Patrick's a Sweetheart
Ryan's BDSM Really Did Work
Dandies and the Hunters
The Masquerade Ball
Brallon
Evil/Possessed Patrick
The Drug Dealer and Fedora Boy
Saint Wentz
Brallon Threesome
Dr. Benzedrine
To Be Continued...
Baby Walker

Kinky Priest Gerard

2.4K 39 9
By Summers13

"Nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. (Y/N)," Gerard says as he shakes your parents hands as they walk out the door of the church.

 "You delivered a great sermon again Gerard," your mother says smiling. 

"Why thank you, and hey (Y/N)," he says turning towards you.

 "Hi Gerard," you say trying to ignore his smile and how attractive he looks in his little uniform.

 He just started interning here a couple of years ago even though he's about 25 now. He's the youngest and certainly hottest priest that you've ever seen. You barely pay attention to what he's saying because all you're thinking about is how great it would be for him to fuck you... which isn't what you're supposed to be thinking about a man that's ten years older than you and who's a priest. There's no way he would go for you however you can't help but to dream.

 "Coming dear," your mother asks snapping you out of your thoughts. 

You realize that you've been staring at Gerard's crotch this entire time. You can feel the heat rush to you cheeks. 

"Ugh y-yeah s-sure," you stutter glancing at Gerard's face.

 He looks amused to say the least. You can tell he's trying to hide a smirk... and a boner? Really? No you can't be seeing that right. Your mind must be playing tricks on you. 

You look down at the ground and start fooling with your band bracelets as you walk over to your parents only to be stopped by Gerard asking, "Do you mind if (Y/N) stayed back a couple of hours to help me plan the youth groups' lessons? After all she is the most well behaved teenager here."

 "We don't care, and that's very kind of you to say that about her. What time do we need to pick her up," your father asks.

 "I'll call you when we're done planning everything," he says as you look back at him. 

"Well we'll see you later sweetheart," your mother says as they walk out of the church leaving you standing there in shock and embarrassment with Gerard. 

You're embarrassed because you were caught looking at his crotch, and your mother called you sweetheart in front of him. The rest of the congregation is making their way out of the church. You're always so nervous and shy around Gerard, so how are you supposed to survive hours of awkwardness? You don't even know where your group is at in the lesson, and frankly you couldn't care less, so how are you supposed to help him?

 "Come on," Gerard lowly says in your ear which makes you jump.

 He chuckles, and you start messing your bracelets again. He motions you to follow him as he turns around and walks upstairs. 

"I'll see you later Gerard. I have to go take care of some family business, but I'll try to be back as soon as I can," The actual priest, Gerard's boss, says. 

"Don't worry about it... just take as long as you want-I mean family does come first, and (Y/N) here's going to help me plan the youth groups' lessons since she's such an excellent well behaved teenager," Gerard says glancing at you with a slight smirk on his face. 

You quickly look down at the ground and try your hardest not to blush. 

"That's a good idea... getting a youth member's insight to it all. Well I'll see you later," he says before quickly rushing down the stairs.

 "Are you coming or not," Gerard asks smirking from ear to freaking ear.

 "Y-Yeah I'm coming," you quickly stutter following him up the stairs.

 God, he has such a nice butt, but you try to sweep that thought out of your head. You walk into his office which is more like a teacher's lounge and awkwardly sit down in a chair. Gerard who has a big smirk on his face walks in and shuts the door. 

 "S-So where's the lessons," you nervously ask him as he sits on the edge of his desks with his hands clasped in his lap. 

"Darling the only lessons I'll be giving you are something you've probably never seen or felt before,"he says. 

"W-what do you mean," you stutter as you quickly look back down again and begin messing with your bracelets.

 "Would you stop fooling with your bracelets? It's very annoying," he says sighing.

 "W-What," you ask in complete shock.

 "Just give them to me, and you can have them when we're through," he says sticking his hand out. 

You take the bracelets off and place them in his hands. Part of you is afraid, but the other half is slightly turned on by the way he's acting. Since your bracelets are gone, you start fiddling with your thumbs. 

"If you don't stop that we'll have to put your hands to better use," he says getting off of the desk. 

"Define better use," you say looking up at him. 

"I would have to show you," he says squatting down to eye level.

 "S-Show me," you boldly say.

 He smirks and lays his hand high up on your thigh. Your dress came up slightly from him doing that. You gulp and look from his hand to his face. Gerard begins moving his thumb around in circles as his other hands slide underneath your dress causing your breath to hitch. He suddenly stops when he's almost touching your area. You let out a quiet whimper in protest. That surprises both you and Gerard.

 "I'm not going to touch you. You're going to do it to yourself," he says biting his lip.

 "T-Touch myself," you ask him in disbelief.

 "Exactly. You're going to put your hand under your dress and touch yourself until I say stop," he says with a certain commanding tone.

 "But I-," you start to say, but get cut off by Gerard.

 "You've never touched yourself have you," he asks smirking.

 "N-No," you mumble looking at him. 

"Well this should be fun," he says sitting back on top of the desk. 

 You shakily slip your underwear down slightly down for you to have better access. Your gaze never leaves his face as you sigh before slipping a finger in. You gasp at the entrance of your finger. 

"Now move it around, and it'll feel amazing," he whispers biting his lip. 

God, that lip bite. You move your finger around expecting it to feel horrible, but it actually doesn't. A moan escapes your mouth, and Gerard chuckles. 

"How many fingers do you have inside of you," he lowly asks.

 "O-One," you moan.

 "Add another then another til you can't take it anymore," he says smirking. 

You do as he says and add another finger. A whimper escapes your mouth, but is soon replaced with moans.

 "You like that don't you my little fucking slut," he whispers getting up. 

You nod your head, and he walks behind you.

 "Another and speed up the pace... trust me you'll love it," he whispers in your ear, and you add another and go faster.

 You imagine Gerard doing this to you, and  you moan"Gerard," before you can catch yourself. 

"Oh so your imagining me doing that to you," he asks as he kisses you on your neck. 

"No," you moan as you feel him smirk against your neck.

 "Sure you weren't... from now on I won't you to call me Father Way," he whispers as he gently bites your neck. 

"Gera-," you moan leaning towards him.

 "Do you need to be punished? I told you to call me Father Way," he whispers as he trails his tongue down your neck.

 "No, you just need to do this to me. Please Ger- I-I can't take it muh longer. I need you inside me," you beg. 

"Alright stop," he says moving away. 

You pull your fingers out and whimper slightly. He's searching through his bag for something.

 "I guess you'll need to be punished then for not calling me Father Way or better yet... call me master," he says turning around with a long type thing in his hands with buttons on it. 

Your stomach does a back flip.

 "What's that," you quietly ask as you try to regain your composure.

 "You'll find out once I put it to use," he says walking closer to you. 

"Gerard wha-," you start to ask but get cut off.

 "How many times are does it take to make you understand that you call me Father Way or master," he says bending down at eye level.

 "I-I'm sorry m-master," you whisper, and he smirks.

 "Good girl, but you're still going to get punished," he whispers as he moves your hair out of your face.

His touch is gentle yet you know what he's planning on doing isn't gentle at all. Gerard puts his head under your dress, and your breathing gets faster especially when he uses his teeth to slide your underwear down. You look down at him, and he's dragging them down your legs with his bare teeth. It takes all your strength not to beg him to fuck you right then and there however you do let out a gaspy moan. 

As he tosses them across the room, he mumbles, "You're so wet already, and all you did was touch yourself." 

You can feel your cheeks turning red as he slides his hands and that device under your dress. You hear a slight buzzing sound, and you meet his gaze. His smirking and there's a playful look in his eyes. Before you know it, he slowly slides the device which is now vibrating into you. You moan and dig your fingernails into the couch. It's even better than when you were doing it yourself. Gerard slowly starts moving it in and out, and you lift your hips slightly trying to get it in deeper. 

"You're trying to get it in deeper are we my little slut," he lowly asks.

 "Please make it go faster," you moan.

 "Only if you say my name and convince me," he whispers.

 "Make it go faster... master please. I'm your dirty little slut whose only purpose is to-fu-to let you fuck senseless and do whatever you want to do. Please I'll do whatever you want just make it go faster. I'll even get on my knees and beg," you moan. 

Before you have time to comprehend what's happening, the vibrating gets faster, and Gerard slams it into an area that makes every inch of your body go weak.

 "That's it Master right there fuck," you moan lifting your hips up more.

 "Language you little slut or you're going to be punished worse," he says.

 "Do it then," you moan the challenge. 

"I don't think you would want me to," he says. 

"Do. It," you moan.

 He suddenly pushes the device in deep then lets go of it causing you to moan. 

"Cross your legs but don't touch down there," he says in a commanding tone. 

You hesitantly do as he says, and it just makes the feeling get worse in a good way. You moan and move your hands down there.

 "There's no fucking way I'm letting you do that, so keep your hands away from down there," he says. 

You reluctantly put your hands behind your back p, so you want be tempted to put them down there. Gerard starts to undo his belt, and shivers run down your spine. He walks over to his desk and pushes all the paper work off of his desk. 

"Lean over my desk," he says as he stretches the belt. 

You go to take the device out, but he says, "Leave it in. It won't fall out."

 You slowly get up, and you moan. You slowly work your way to the desk and bend over it. You grab onto each side of the desk knowing what's going to come next. You're afraid yet excited and anxious of what he's about to do. You know it will hurt, but probably feel good. Your biting your bottom lip so hard to contain the moans that you can taste blood.

 Gerard rubs his hands over your butt and whispers, "Pain kink. Safe word is animal." 

~ "But first take off your dress," he whispers in your ear. 

You turn around to face him as you slide off your dress. You unzip the sides and let it fall to the floor. You step out of it, and he does a circle motion with his finger. His eyes are dark and slightly bigger. There's a wanting behind his eyes. You turn around and lean over the desk. God, would he just get it over with. Before you know it, Gerard... or Father Way or master roughly  hits your butt with his belt causing you to whimper and grip the desk tighter. 

"That's one... only 19 more to go," he whispers sliding his hands along the curves of your body. 

"Please no more," you whimper after he spanks you a second time.

 "I know my little slut can take more of that. After all you're the one who said to punish you," he whispers.

 "I lied," you say. 

"Oh well... 18 more," he whispers. 

You hear the belt whish through the air, and it strikes your butt causing a tear to slip down your face and you whimper. After a couple more, your whimpers turn into moans, and Gerard starts kissing your back along your spine.

 "Oh so you like that now," he asks. 

"Mmmhhh," you moan. 

"Good because it 10 more to go, " he whispers against you back. 

He spanks you again, and you want him to hurry up and fuck you. 

"Harder," you quietly moan. 

"What was that," he asks stopping for a second. 

"Did you say something," Gerard quietly asks taking too much pleasure in this.

 "I-I said harder Father," you moan.

 He spanks you again, and he growls, "I said call me master."

 He reaches between your legs and turns the vibrator up higher, and you're reduced to a moaning mess. 

He lets go of your arms and digs his fingers into your hips and bites down on your collarbone. He bites and sucks every inch of your body as you moan and pull his hair which cause him to groan. His erection is throbbing hard against your thigh. You shakily go to unbutton his shirt, but he pins your hands down by your side. 

"Tsk tsk you don't do that unless I say so," he coos in your ear before pushing you back on the desk and moving kissing your stomach as he works his way down to your private area.

 The sight of his head between your legs makes you want to beg him to fuck you. You get goose bumps and a warm feeling spreads through your lower stomach. He has a smirk on his face as he starts to lick you. He starts out barely flicking his tongue here and there then he progressively gets faster. 

"You're such a slut. You're so fucking wet," he growls.

 You moan and lift your hips towards his mouth. He pushes your hips down, and you throw your head back in frustration. 

"Please, master, please just fuck me already," he stops and looks you in your eyes and smirks.

 He slowly starts kissing your stomach and works his way back up to you. For the first time, he kisses you. It's a forceful and lustful kiss. His tongue pushes its way into your mouth. You willingly let him, and you can taste yourself. You moan into the kiss, and he swallows the moan. He gets off of you, and he pulls you off of the desk. Your knees are so weak that you can barely stand. Father Way pushes you down, so that your on your knees.

 "Do you know how much you're turning me on right now? You look so innocent on your knees with those big doe eyes, but I know that you're a dirty mother fucker," he growls. 

 You give him a pleading look, and he nods. You shakily unzip and unbutton his pants. You slide them down and let them fall to the floor. His erection is very noticeable now even though it was noticeable before. You bite the inside of your cheeks as you slip your hand through the hole in his black boxers. You grab his hard erection and pull it out of his boxers. Instinct kicks in, and you starts to move your hand up and down it. He begins to fidget, and you look up to see him biting his bottom lip.

 You begin to move your hand faster, and he moans, "Fuck (Y/N)." "Language Father.. I mean master," you say out of breath. 

"I can use any kind of language I want. You on the other hand can-fuck," he moans as you place your mouth around it.

 He grips your hair tightly and pulls back on it causing you to moan. You can feel it vibrate around his member, and he moans in return. 

"You're such a good fucking slut," he moans.

  Father Way bucks his hips, and your gag reflexes kick in. He pulls back slightly before thrusting slightly into your mouth again and again. He grips your head and pulls you towards him which causes you to take more of him in. His member hits the back of your throat, and you can feel your throat tightening around it trying to push the  foreign object out. Father Way must like it because he moans and pulls your hair harder than he has causing you to moan. He suddenly pulls back, and you pull his boxers down so he can step out of them. He does, and he quickly pushes you back into the confines of the confessional that is connected to his office. He pushes you against the wall and pins your arms to the wall and your hips to the wall with his hips. 

"Please just fuck me. I can't take the teasing anymore," you moan as he sucks on your neck.

 "You're going to have my marks all over you. Everyone's going to see that your my slut," he coos as he nibbles on your ear. 

"I'm you're dirty dirty slut," you moan as he pulls on your ear with his teeth. 

"Yes you are," he whispers as he starts grinding against your hips.

 You whimper, and an almost animalistic growl comes from deep within his throat.

 "I'm so fucking hard right now baby. You didn't take care of it when you sucked it," he growls in your ear.

 "Then fuck me," you shakily whisper. 

"Such a dirty mouth. You don't know how bad I want you right now. How deep I want to be inside you," he growls.

 You're wetter than ever at him growling dirty things in your ear.

 "I want to fuck you until you can't even remember your name... all you be thinking about is how great me being inside of you feels," he growls.

 "Then do it," you moan. 

"But I'm a priest," he purrs. 

"After all this you decide to remember that," you whisper.

"Confess your sins to me, and I might just fuck you senseless," he growls pressing himself against you harder. 

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned," you whisper. 

"You're way past sinning," he growls 

Before you can do anything, Father Way thrusts himself into you. 

You moan,"Fuck." 

"Language," he scolds as groans.

 "Fuck me Father Way," you moan.

 "I am," he moans biting your shoulder causing you to moan.

 He thrusts himself deeper into you with more force. You begin moving your hips in sync with his. He lets go of your arms and moves his hands down to your butt. You take that opportunity to wrap your legs around his waist. Father Way puts his arms on either side of your head and presses you against the wall, so you won't fall in the floor. You wrap your arms around his neck as he thrusts himself into you again. Father Way sloppily kisses your mouth at the same time he thrusts deep into your hitting a spot that makes your whole body scream out more. 

"Fu-," you moan as he shoves his tongue into your mouth cutting off the moan. 

You moan comes out muffled around his tongue. You can feel the vibrations, and he lets out a moan in return. You run your fingers through his hair and tug on it. He moans and starts kissing the sweet spot beneath your ear. He thrusts into you again hitting that same spot again. 

You pull back on his hair tightly and moan, "Fuck master do that again." 

He does it again and again causing you to be reduced to nothing more than a moaning mess who's being screwed senseless as Father Way fucks  you against the wall. You can literally feel the wall shaking, and you can hear it creaking.  A warm feeling spreads throughout your lower stomach. 

"Master," you moan as your body begins to jerk wildly.

 You can feel yourself tightening around him. Gerard bites your collarbone as he lets out a low moan. You feel yourself being filled up with some unknown warm liquid before it stops, and Father Way pulls out. You and Father Way both are panting with your foreheads pressed against each others. His jet black hair is stuck to his face bacause of the sweat, and you hair's stuck to the your neck from the sweat. You unwrap your legs from around him and almost collaspe to the ground. Father Way catches you, and he chuckles in between pants. 

"My little slut did good," he pants as he rubs the side of your face. 

"All yours," you pant pressing your face against his hand.

 "Think you can be a good slut and make it to the couch," he whispers. 

"Mmmh," you hum.

 He moves away, and you walk to the couch. You're tired, so you lay down. You look down at your body, and it's covered in mouth shaped bruises. You pull the blanket that's on the back of the couch down and around you. Seconds later Gerard comes out of the confessional with his Priest uniform on. His hair looks like sex itself. 

"Why do you have your clothes on master," you ask sitting up.

 "(Y/N), you don't have to call me master anymore, but I do need to see how badly I hurt you," he softly says. 

"What about if I want to call you master, Father Way? And you didn't hurt me... I loved it," you mumble smirking. 

"Well then call me master anytime you want just not in front of people, and I choked you and left bruises on you... so I did hurt you. Plus your parents are on their way," he says.

 "But you liked it, and I liked it, so I'm fine, and ugh," you say.

He sits beside you, and you lay your head in his lap. He moves your hair out of your face, and you look up at him.

 "Sooo what happens now," you quietly ask him. 

"What do you mean," he asks. 

"I mean what are we now that all of that happened," you say.

 "Oh well to be honest ever since I came here, I've always thought you were beautiful, and I've felt attracted to you. That just made me feel more attracted to you... I think I l-love you," he says looking down at you with those child like innocent eyes.

 It's strange to think that less than five minutes ago he was treating you so roughly and dirty.

 "I think I love you too," you stutter. 

His face turns red, and he smirks. You sit up, and Father Way's gently kissing you.

 "You better get dressed," he whispers against your lips.

 You nod and put on your clothes trying your best to hide the bruises. Your neck has a hand print around it from where he choked you.

 "Gerard how do I cover this up," you ask pointing to your neck.

 "I have some white makeup in my bag," he says searching through his bag. 

"Umm.. why do you have makeup," you ask him trying not to laugh. 

"To make me paler than I am," he says smirking. 

Once you cover it up, you hear footsteps. You quickly put your hair in a pony tail and lay books out along the couch. Gerard's busy fixing his messed up hair as you plop down on the couch and act like you're reading a book. There's a knock on the door, and Gerard quickly opens it. 

"Hello Gerard," your mother says.

 "Hello Mrs. And Mr. (Y/N). Come in ," he says putting on that charming smile as he steps back. 

"Oh hi mom and dad," you say closing the book. 

"How did the planning go," your father asks Gerard.

 "Great. (Y/N) helped me out a lot. She's actually a great lesson planner. I learned a lot of things from her," Gerard says giving you a sneaky wink.

 You look down to hide your face turning red. God, he such a good liar. It's strange to think he's a Priest.

"That's great to hear. How did you like it," your mother asks you.

 "I loved helping do the lesson plans... it gave me an insight in how Father Way helps run the church," you say.

 "When did you start calling Gerard 'Father Way'," you father asks. 

Gerard looks at you with a slight smirk on his face. 

"I um just thought that he needs to be called that out of respect since he is a Priest," you stumble.

 "Oh that's very thoughtful. We must be going Gerard. We'll see you next time at mass," you mother says as they start walking out. 

"Okay. See you later Mr. And Mrs. (Y/N)," Gerard says.

 You walk by him, and he whispers, "I'll see you before Mass. Preferably tomorrow."

(A/N: This is probably the kinkiest one shot I've ever done. I might start posting things to this story/collection of one shots. I just thought you guys deserved to read this one. I think it's the best and longest one I've done. If you want to read many more one shots that I haven't posted here you can go on instagram and follow panic.at.chemical.imagines)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.5K 200
Okay, let's get this clear. This is a meme book. About minecraft youtubers. This is not a book for regular readers. Be aware none of us are mentally...
1.1K 53 5
π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳π˜₯ π˜™π˜ͺ𝘰𝘴 descobre o verdadeiro significado do amor e o sentido da vida.
154K 1.6K 13
I am so sorry but Tommy is cute as hell please I wouldn't read this if you're over 18 because it seems wrong but that's your choice ❀️
6.1K 106 13
Annmarie Wersley never thought she would be a criminal. In fact, she much rather pictured herself on the other side of the law, fighting against the...