Hot Boy *Completed*

Per LegendaryJackson

18+ Explicit Language and Sensitive Content This Boy Michael Jackson was the hottest boy in my high school... Més

Introduction
Shopping And Hair
Saturday
Chaotic Party
Exposed
The Fight
Followed
Appointment
New Song
Talent Show
Mom?
Life Story
Some People Never Change
My Protector
Under The Moonlight
Aaliyah's Set Up
A Racsist
Surprise
Freakin Romance
Black Hoodie
The Visit
Grammy's
Payback
Two Birds One Stone
Junior Year
The party
First Day
Satuday at Shields
Project
Revenge
Bail
Court
The Set Up
Joe Jackson
The Pop Up
Home Sick
The Baby
Ambush
Katie
Mother
Disney Land
Silver Suit
Senior Year
Rest in Paradise
Prom
Graduation

Muscles

1.2K 49 108
Per LegendaryJackson

I remember Michael telling me last night after my shower, that he would sleep on the floor. I told him I trusted him, I knew I could trust him when I had to change into his shirt and boxers and he didn't peek. He turned around so his back was facing me and I was able to change. The thing I wasn't happy about was my bra situation.

My bra was currently laying on Aaliyah's bed and you can slightly see my nipples through this shirt. I'm sure Michael noticed too. He didn't react though. We joked around until 1am. We never left the room, I'm guessing the brothers cleared the party out. Michael and I ended up falling asleep. I didn't even check on Aaliyah...I'm such a terrible friend.

I woke up this morning and my body felt heavy...no really it felt like something heavy was on top of me. I looked down at my chest and I was face to face with a giant snake. Michael wasn't in bed next to me, and snakey was looking at me like I was breakfast.

"AHHHHHH" I let out a loud girly scream and Michael came rushing out the bathroom with a toothbrush stuck out of his mouth. "What happened? He said in a muffled tone. "THERE'S A GIANT SNAKE ON ME" the snake was getting closer and closer to my face until I felt it's stiff tongue flick against my nose. "AHHHHH" Michael giggled and walked over to me to Pick the snake up and place it around his neck. "Muscle's likes you, he kissed your nose".

I laugh sarcastically shooting daggers at him with my eyes. "Wait did you say Muscles....that thing is your pet". He laughed "he's not a thing he's a boa constrictor".

"Doesn't that snake squeeze its prey to death". I said now sitting up in the bed watching it's every move.

"Yes, but he's harmless". Michael gently put the snake back into its glass tank. He walked back into the bathroom and that's when I realized that I needed to call my best friend and tell her about my morning.

After a few rings she picks up the phone.

"Hey Aaliyah, are you ok?"

"Do you have any idea what time it is" she giggled
"What happened to you last night?" She asked me

"Well after I left you, I went upstairs and wandered into Michael's room right as he was coming out the shower..."

"Eeeeekkkk, did you guys sleep together?"

I couldn't help but giggle "yes we slept together but we didn't have sex".

"Booooo, that's boring...and for future reference when someone asked if you slept together they mean sex"

"Sorry to burst your bubble Aaliyah" I said giggling.

"By the way your mom called me and I told her you fell asleep while we were studying so you just spent the night".

"Aaliyah I love you, your seriously a life saver".

Michael walks out the bathroom, "Hey, so there's um breakfast downstairs if your hungry".

"Oh my gosh Jasmine is that Michael?" Aaliyah asked

I completely ignored her question. "Um yeah I can eat something" I said shyly

"Jasmine I'll be there at 4pm to pick you up".

"Ok Aaliyah thank you so much"

She hung up the phone and I set it aside on the night stand.

Michael held his hand out and led me downstairs.

"Oh wait, I forgot something in my room you can go ahead and go to the kitchen".

I continue to walk down the stairs. When I walk into the kitchen I see Jackie and Marlon sitting in the dinning room eating breakfast.

"Woah...did you and Michael like...do it?". Jackie asked while stuffing his face.

I wave my hands in front of me. "No, no Michael and I are just friends".

Michael came down the stairs and into the kitchen, he kissed me on top of my head and handed me a plate of French toast and bacon with eggs.

Jackie gives me a smirk, "Just friends huh". Michael laughs "shut up Jackie".

Marlon kept his head down. Michael grabbed an orange. He threw it up in the air and caught it. He put his arm around me and led me out the kitchen.

"Michael can I talk to you" Marlon said. Michael didn't even turn his head he kept walking towards the stairs. "I don't want to hear it Marlon".

He said continuing up the stairs. When we got to his room he sat on the bed and peeled away at his orange.

When I finished my plate he offered to take it down to the kitchen. I sat on his bed and I caught myself staring at Muscles until he came back into the room.

"Hey you want to go into the pool". 

I shook my head and he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. Jackie was in the pool already. Michael takes his shirt off and it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

He took his pants off and jumped into the pool. I sat on the edge and dangled my feet into the water. He swims over to me and holds onto the ledge next to me.

"Are you not getting in?" I shook my head "no I don't think so" he gives me an evil look. "Michael no....NOOOO" he grabs my waist and pulls me into the pool. I push my wet hair out of my face. "I can't believe you just..." I splashed water on him and we both start laughing.

"Canon ball" Marlon screamed,  the pool made a big splash, and water went everywhere.

I laughed and cover my face to avoid the water hitting it. When I jumped out the pool both Marlon and Jackie were staring at me with there mouthes open.

Michael got out the pool laughing then suddenly looked at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me". They pointed at my shirt and it looked like I had been apart of a wet T-shirt contest. My breast were completely exposed through the shirt. Michael ran in front of me to cover me.

"Michael I completely forgot I'm so....woahhh"

Michael picked me up and carried me into the house. 
"I'm sorry my brothers are like this". He wrapped a towel around me.

Our eyes met and locked onto each others. Those big beautiful pools of honey he calls eyes. We both closed our eyes slowly leaning in. Then the doorbell rang and a series of hard pounding knocks. We both quickly fixed ourselves and Michael nervously giggled. "I-I should go get that" he said nervously.

"Yeah you should" I said running my fingers through my hair. We both gave each other a nervous smile.

Michael grabbed a towel off the dinning room chair and ran it over his hair and put it around his neck while walking to the door. The knocking was so hard on the door that it sounded like the FBI were trying to get in.

When Michael opened the door Aaliyah came busting in. "Where is my Best friend is she ok, she's not answering my cal..." she glanced over at me.

"Oh my god there you are you had me worried sick". She came up to me and hugged me. "Ew why are you soaking wet..." she said slowly backing off of me. I giggled "I was in the pool with Michael and his brothers. She quickly opened my towel and saw my nipple peeking through my shirt and then quickly closed it.

"Oh my god you got in the pool like that what were you thinking..." Michael quickly cut into the lecture Aaliyah was giving me. The whole time I wanted to laugh but I kept a some What serious face.

"It's my fault that she's wet, she was just getting her feet wet and I stupidly pulled her in without thinking about her clothes"

Aaliyah stomped her foot and pointed her finger at Michael. "You should be a shame of yourself young man". I hid my laughter in the towel, once Michael saw me laughing he started laughing too.

"I'm taking her and we're leaving" Aaliyah grabbed my hand and walked me towards the door.

"Wait..." Michael said, he ran upstairs and came back down a few seconds later. "Here's your phone and your dress I'm sorry it ripped".

"Thank you Michael and it's ok, I'll wash what I'm wearing and bring it back to you..." he quickly held his hand out. "No..no it's ok you can keep it". I smiled at him. "Thank you for everything". I said as Aaliyah pushed me out the door.

She drove me back to her house to quickly shower and change and then she brought me back to my house. I needed to find a place to hide Michael's shirt and boxers so that my mother wouldn't kill me.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

70.2K 997 8
The year is 2007, and the 'King Of Pop' is no longer the 'King of Pop,' nor is he Michael Jackson for that matter. He's Michael Black, or now better...
149K 4.4K 21
Alexis Reid is one of gods angels, but she doesn't like following the rules. After pulling multiple pranks on the other angels god has finally had en...
2M 48.4K 32
This is a Yn Story . Yn was working at the August residence until one day Yn and Chresanto August fell in love , their father didn't like it because...
2.1K 147 5
♰ 𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 whether they like or not,          i wanna show you off. ✧ ˚  ·    .   ❪ in which i provide you with graphic tips! ❫   a...