๐„๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ | ๐“๐จ...

By Shameless_Reads

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ." "๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡!" Mature Content - Drug use, sexual content, swearing. More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
ELEVEN
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š

3K 73 0
By Shameless_Reads

"𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒅! 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓," 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔, I sighed and slipped on some heels and walked down the stairs towards the door. Jal had invited us to her dad's record company's showcase tonight. I asked Michelle to meet me, but, of course she didn't, so I asked the others and only the lads responded and agreed. Which, I knew wasa going to be a bit of a field day for my mum. I got to the front door and opened it, I was presented with Tony, Chris, Sid, Anwar, and Maxxie. Chris's jaw almost fell off when he saw my dress, Sid tried to eye me respectfully, I swore Anwar drooled a little, Maxxie only smiled, and Tony gave me his famous smirk, his eyes slowly following every curve of my body.

Before I could get a warning out about my mum, she walked up next to me, a small gasp exiting her mouth when she saw the boys, she fixed her robe, looking them all up and down, her eyes landing on Tony last, that's when her expression soften and she smiled, "Nice to see you again, Tony," She said to him with a smile.

"Again?" Sid questioned and fixed his glasses as he looked over to him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Crystal! How are you? Looking lovely," Tony started to butter up my mum right away, of course, she melted right into his hands, nudging his arm playfully in response.

"Oh... I am fine, Tony, thank you... Who are your friends?" She seemed way less interested in learning about the other lads, Chris was the first to speak to her, he was a little more ballsy than the others.

"I'm Chist, nice to meet you, Crystal," He tried to shake her hand, she left him hanging, ignoring his outstretched hand, she corrected him.

"Please... Call me Mrs. Fraizer," She gave him quite the impatient look, "Always be proper with an older woman, Chris."

"Oh, please, you don't look a day over 24," Tony said to her, my mum shushed him playfully, laughing quietly, Chris looked over towards Tony, an astonished look planted on his face.

"Hello, ma'am..." Maxxie spoke up next, "I'm Maxxie," My mum softened her look when she looked over towards him, possibly because she could tell he was gay, or maybe it was just the fact he was pretty adorable in general.

"Evening, Maxxie," She said before her eyes wandered towards Sid, he jumped a bit when he noticed she was looking at him, he cleared his throat awkwardly, fixing his glasses once more.

"Uh... I'm Sid," He said awkwardly, my mum gave him a nod and her eyes now landed on Anwar, the last to finish the introductions.

"And I'm Anwar," He smiled at her and my mum now had time to fix her attention to Tony once again.

"Tony, I imagine that you will be showing Astrid a nice time tonight?" My mum questioned him, her head tilting a little as she spoke to him.

"Oh... I will, I intend on showing her quite the wonderful evening," Tony glanced towards me as he spoke, I noticed Sid was processing every word that was being spoke. 

"What about Mic-" Sid tried to ask, Tony cut his sentence short when Tony shoved his elbow into his ribcage, causing Sid to let out a forced breath.

"Lovely, you are quite the gentleman, Tony... I'm sure Astrid appreciates you very much, don't you, Asti?" My mum looked at me as she questioned me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked towards the ground for a moment before looking back up at her, giving her a half nod, "Well- I suppose you lot should be off now, don't want to be late. Say hello to Michelle for me, will you, darling?"

"Yes, of course, mum, I will," I smiled at her before I stepped out, closing the door behind me as she bid us farewell. As we started to walk down the road, I noticed Sid giving me looks, after about the third one, I let out a sigh, "What is it, Sid?"

He quickly took his eyes off of me, looking forward, "Sorry. Nothing."

Tony brushed up against me as we all continued walking, he leaned down a little, so he could speak to me at face level, his leaning caused our skin to touch, "Seems like your mum really likes me, is that good?" He asked me, I looked over to his face, a smirk on his lips, it was like this specific smirk never left his lips when he spoke to me.

"Don't get too much air in your big head, might pop," I teased and he nudged me with his shoulder, this action caused my footing to be off, I almost tripped, but his long arm was quick to catch me, I quickly rejected his touch after I felt like it was lingering around me too long.

"Oh, Asti," Tony teased, I did my best to ignore him the rest of the way to the club.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once we got to the club, Chris approached the bouncer, who immediately put his arm out to stop us from entering, "Sorry, mate, recorded company showcase, over 21s tonight."

Chris looked back at us all, "Well, I'm 21, we're all 21. Aren't we?" Chris asked us and I raised a brow as we all started to nod.

"He's an old one, he is," Tony said and pointed to Chris with a smug look on his face, the bouncer looked us all up and down.

"ID?" The bouncer asked, he wasn't buying the charade at all, it was clear.

I watched Chris dig in his pocket, pulling out a fake, he handed it to the bouncer, I got a glimpse f it beforehand, he was sporting a large mustache in the photo, "There you go... Check it out," Chris seemed overly-confident in himself once he showed it off. The bouncer looked up at him only moments after looking at the ID for a moment. Chris touched his top lip, "I know, takes years off me, but, I had to cut it off, kept getting caught in the girlfriends piercing," He chuckled softly, then he attempted to walk forward, "Shall we go in?"

"Might as well," Anwar said with a confident nod, we all tried to walk in once more, the bouncer was quick to stop us dead in our tracks.

"Fuck off before I stick this so far up your arse, your teeth come out of your eyeballs, alright?" The bouncer flicked the ID back at Christ and we all backed up, I was a bit fearful at the moment, Tony put his hand on my back, I felt as if it was a protective move, maybe not, it was Tony after all.

"Look, I just don't want to disappoint my colleague, Dr. Makabi," Anwar said to us, I raised an eyebrow at his logic, shrugging at him, I ignored Tony's touch even though I felt how awkward it was. 

I cleared my throat, trying to go along with Anwar, "Yeah, he's visiting from Senegal," I nodded at Anwar, I saw Sid eyeing Tony and I, furrowing his brows. 

"Katinga," Anwar pretended to correct me, I nodded at him, pretending to give it a thought, "Gotta warn you... He's got some serious voodoo shit going on."

The bouncer quickly pulled out a cross and a snake, I wasn't sure where he was hiding it, but, it was frightening either way, "Like this?" He asked us and we all backed up even further, Tony took a stand in front of me, his hand not moved towards my hip and I caught myself once again ignoring it as if it was normal.

Anwar cleared his throat awkwardly, "Like that- bit more subtle."

"Fuck off," The bounce said to us once more and we all sulked back and nodded.

"Let's get outta here," I said to the others, but, Jal came to the rescue, looking over at the bouncer once she got out there.

"It's alright, Danny, they can come in with me," Jal was dressed up, it was a little revealing, nothing like she would ever wear, it was lowcut and hugged her body perfectly, all the boys were drooling over her the second they saw her.

"Woah," Chris's said, his mouth agape.

"Jal? Is that you in there?" Anwar added onto Chris's comment.

Jal ignored the pair of them, "My dad'll put them on the guest list, ok?" She waved us in and we all ducked by the bouncer, finally walking into the club, quickly finding a table. Michelle was already there, sitting at at the table that Jal was guiding us to, once we all sat down and got settled, the boys couldn't peel their perverted eyes away from Jal's chest. Honestly, I couldn't either, she had some major knockers, I had to give it to her. She looked amazing, she quickly noticed how we were all staring, "For Christ's sake, stop looking at them," She scolded us.

"Sorry, Jal, they're a bit, well- they're out, aren't they?" Maxxie said to her, she gave him a look once he said this.

"You're gay... For Christ's sake," She said to him and he shrugged and nodded nervously.

"Yeah, I mean, yeah, of course," He finally peeled his eyes from her breasts and looked at the drink that sat in front of him.

Jal quickly scolded the others as well, "And you're supposed to respect women's bodies, Muslim boy," She said to Anwar, who didn't peel his eyes away.

"I'm respecting, believe me, I am respecting," He leaned on his hand, his eyes glued to her breasts.

Chris was perplexed, he reached out at them as he spoke to her, "Are those... I mean, what's keeping them up? Is that-" Jal slapped his ahdn away quickly as she noticed he was going to touch.

"Don't touch!" 

"I wanna touch- honestly, I'll die if I don't touch..."

I could tell how annoyed Michelle was with the lack of eyes on her, so, she initiated a conversation, "Who's buying the three of us gals a drink?" She questioned the boys with a smile on her face.

"I will!" Anwar said quickly as he stood up, Chris went to follow.

"It's on me!" Chris added on.

"I'll get a pitcher," Maxxie mentioned as he got out of his chair.

Sid had a smile on his face, "I'll buy you three a drink."

"I'm going for a wee," Jal sighed and walked away from the table, Tony lingered by the table, I stayed sitting there with Michelle, trying to get a moments more time with her. She still looked at Tony, clearly entranced with him, even though he hadn't paid a seconds worth of attention to her since we got there.

"And I look?" She attempted to get a compliment out of him, he didn't even care to look down at her when she asked him.

"Yeah... Yeah, cool. I'll catch you later, yeah?" He said and he pushed away from the table and walked away, Michelle sat there, watching him walk away, she seemed defeated after this, looking at the table.

"You look lovely, Michelle," I tried to cheer her up, but, I knew that my words weren't what she wanted, she only wanted the attention from Tony, she forced a smile.

"Shall we go find someone to chat with?" She asked me, I sat there, a puzzled look on my face.

"Why don't we spend time, just you and I?" 

"Well, I want you to get to know my mates... Is that alright?" She seemed to be offended with the fact that I wanted to be with just her to chat, "Maybe you'll like one of them, go on a date or something," She placed her finger on her chin in a moment of thought, "Let's go find Sid!" I scoffed at her remark and just obligated to follow her towards a couch where the boy was sitting, she was trying to pin me on any other boy so her territory was better marked. I sat down next to Sid, Michelle on the other side of him, I noticed Michelle's eyes instant;y landed on Tony, he was sitting there chatting with Abi, they were getting a little close, Abi's laugh echoed through the crowd of people, "What is he doing with the posh bitch?" Michelle scoffed and she already forgot that she brought me over here to chat with Sid.

"Talking," Sid said in a monotone voice. He seemed over the party already, way different from when we showed up.

"What? Like we're talking?" Michelle looked over to Sid now, raising a brow, seeming half interested in what he had to say.

Sid looked at her, an annoyed expression painted on his face, "I dunno, Michelle," He replied, she gave him an annoyed look, "Yeah. Talking. Just talking."

Michelle looked towards me as I leaned back, sipping on a martini that I managed to snag on my way towards the couch, she sighed and turned her attention back to Sid, "I know you fancy me," She finally said to Sid, he gave her a surprised look.

"I- oh, christ," He let out out a long sigh.

"I love you, Sid," Michelle started, Sid grew a hopeful look on his face, but it was quickly wiped away once Michelle continued, "But more like a-"

"Please!" Sid shook his head, clearly frustrating.

"Brother sister thing."

"Damn... Ouch," I said into my drink and Sid's shoulders slumped, clearly defeated.

"Oh, fuck," Sid  looked towards the ceiling.

"One for luck," Michelle pecked his cheek, Sid shook his head, frustrated, he was more than disappointed, that was easy to tell.

"You two could be like a Welsh brother and sister," I spoke up, fixing my body to look at the two of them, "You know, locked up in the family farmhouse, nothing but sheep, your abusive father."

Michelle rolled her eyes at me, "Real funny, Astrid," Michelle stood up and walked away, going towards Tony. She was going to go mark her territory once more. That was the thing about MIchelle, if another female ever stepped in the same perimeter of her boyfriend, she ran towards them, shoved herself in between the pair, and marked her territory by publicly loving up on him, showing any female that he was claimed. Even though I knew Tony wasn't the type to be locked down in a relationship, it was clear how much he loved female attention. It was also clear that he had the goal to fool around with anyone who looked at him for more than a moment, all while still having Michelle wrapped around his finger. Pitiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303 10 11
ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษดแดแดก สœษชแด... แดกสœส ษชs sสœแด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡... ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข- ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’
3.2K 83 20
ineffable adj too great to be expressed in words TW : assault, abuse, kidnap, strong sexual content
131K 3.3K 76
in which a boy who thought he couldn't love falls for the girl terrified of love [James Cook x Female Oc] [Skins gen 2]