What Have You Done to Me? (Bl...

By iridescentnightstars

She was a forgotten in her line of purebloods. He was a broken soul. They were opposites in character. Yet so... More

Prologue
Character Analysis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4: Damn It, Zabini
Chapter Five: WHAT?!
Chapter Six: How'd You Get to That Conclusion?
Chapter Eight: Salazar...
Chapter Nine: Merlin, That was Hilarious!
Chapter Ten: No...
Chapter Eleven: Maybe Not Everything is Horrible
Chapter Twelve: Pardon Me, Excuse Me, Yes. Please Repeat.
Chapter Thirteen: Hogsmeade
Chapter Fourteen: Why....!!!
Chapter Fifteen: Summer of 5th Year, Going into 6th
Chapter Sixteen: Another School Year
Chapter Seventeen: Late Night Talks with My Boyfriend
Chapter Eighteen: You Understand, Right?
Chapter Nineteen: Christmas Break
Chapter Twenty: And My Life Goes Wack
Chapter Twenty One: The Good Old Days
Chapter Twenty Two: Death Eaters Roaming the School
Chapter Twenty Three: I Should Probably Stop Being so Damn Brave
Chapter Twenty Four: Savior Potter to the Rescue
Chapter Twenty Five: I Fucking Love You
Chapter Twenty Six: The Battle
Chapter Twenty Seven: the Battle Part Two
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Aftermath...
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Wedding
18 Years Later...
Domi
Chapter Thirty three...??? (i dont remember)

Chapter Seven: Quidditch Season

1.9K 42 57
By iridescentnightstars

"LYRA!" Nat yelled. Lyra bolted up from her bed and hit her head on the headboard, groaning.

"Was that necessary? Also, it's like 7:00 in the morning!" She complained.

"Quidditch Tryouts!" Nat yelled again, pulling on her jersey.

That got Lyra up. "Shit! I promised Draco that I'll go watch!"

Natasha looked at her in amusement. "Draco? Draco Malfoy?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows and winking at her.

Lyra swatted Nat as she rushed around, trying to get together an outfit. "Not like that, you dimwitt!" she laughed.

Nat just nodded slowly. "Sure," she drawled.

"Do you have those grey felt heels I gave you?" Lyra asked, shaking her head.

"Yeah. Why?" Nat asked. Although it was rhetorical. She knew why. Lyra was gonna wear them.

"Kay. Thanks," Lyra said, catching the shoes without even turning around.

In about 10 minutes, she came out of the bathroom-all dressed. She had on a fitted green sweater, fitted grey sweatpants, grey felt heels, and some light make up.

"You're wearing that?!" Nat shrieked as Lyra stepped out of the bathroom.

Lyra cocked her head, folding her pyjamas on her bed- it was a lacy black and some silver . "Why? Is something wrong?" She asked, glancing at her watch. It was about 30 minutes until the tryouts.

Nat nodded vigorously. "Everyone'll be staring at you!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

Lyra was silent before she burst out laughing. "Hun, I know I'm hot. I know I have a great body. That's why I'm gonna wear this, Idiot!" she laughed.

"Oh..." Nat blushed.

"Okay then. Let's go! I'm starving!" Lyra tugged her best friend out of the dorm and pulled her to the Great Hall.

"Calderon!" Lyra and Nat's heads both turned at the sound of the voice. Theo was waving at them to sit with the boys- Blaise, Draco, and him. Along with the everyone in Slytherin that was trying out.

Lyra and Nat-who was wearing an oversized sweater, jeans, and green heels- strutted over, plopping down on the benches. Lyra beside Blaise and Nat in front of Theo.

The moment Lyra sat down, all heads turned. Most looking where they shouldn't be. Whistles rang out as she bended over, catching Nat's wand that was falling out of her jean pocket.

"Nat-" Lyra started. But before she could stand back up, a boy slapped her arse, making Blaise, Draco, Theo, and Nat all pull out their wands, aiming it at the 6th year.

"Nice arse," the boy said, laughing.

Lyra's sharp blue eyes hardened as she swiftly turned around and punched him in the face, effectively breaking his nose with a satisfying crack.

"Excuse you," she spat out harshly, glaring at the boy.

"You just started something you can't win, doll," the(creepy) 6th year warned, holding his nose.

The other Slytherins- along with the Great Hall was quiet.

Lyra scoffed, putting a hand on her waist. "Oh really?" she taunted. "Because someone who just broke their nose by me can definitely win," she scoffed, sitting back down next to Blaise.

"You're nothing but fake beauty, doll. Wipe that makeup off your face and we'll see if you're confident then," he whispered threateningly. He got up in Lyra's face, making her uncomfortable.

"Get your head out of your arse and we'll talk," she slapped back, picking up her fork to eat.

"How dare you! I'm a-" he couldn't finish because Lyra interrupted him.

"I'm a Vaillancourt. Higher than any pureblood. Go away," she commanded, not even glancing up from her food as she swept her long golden hair to her shoulder.

"You insolent, stupid, wench!" he yelled, slamming his fists down on the table, making Lyra flinch-reminding her of the times her father had hit her.

"You bloody bitch!" (that got a lot of attention-although it wasn't loud enough for the professors to hear) the 6th year raised his hand to slap her.

Lyra flinched and closed her eyes, waiting for the blow to come. But it never did. When she opened her eyes, Blaise was in front of her, pointing his wand at the older boy's chest, Nat's wand was aimed at his back, Theo's at his face, and Draco's at his neck.

"Boys don't hit girls. Girls can hit boys but boys don't hit girls," Blaise warned with menace. Lyra noticed his words were laced with venom and his eyes were darker than usual.

She glanced at Nat who winked at her way and then glancing at Blaise, making a kissing face with her lips.

Lyra rolled her eyes as she stood up, pushing through Draco and Blaise. "Please go away," she said, tapping her own wand at the boy's chest.

Suddenly, he was blown out the doors of the Great Hall by a gust of wind coming from her wand.

Lyra just grinned and checked her watch. "It's 5 minutes till tryouts. You sure you don't want to run?" She raised an eyebrow at Draco.

"Shit! Theo! Come on!" Draco yelled as the two boys bounded out.

As soon as the boys were gone, Lyra sat down heavily on the bench, hands running through her hair.

"Lyra?" Nat sat down next to her best friend and gave her a hug. "I told you to not wear that stupid outfit," Nat scolded.

Lyra chuckled. "Yeah yeah. I'm sorry," she muttered.

Suddenly, she felt someone running their hands through her hair. She glanced back, only to see Blaise Zabini sectioning her hair into halves.

"What're you doing, Zabini?" she asked, looking at Nat questioningly.

Blaise just snorted. "Your hair's a mess. You need to brush it," he said, lightly slapping her hand away as she tried to grab her hair.

"So you're braiding her hair?" Nat asked, tilting her head.

Blaise deadpanned, taking out coils of curls near the front of her head. "No, Calderon. I'm shaving it. What do you think?" he answered sarcastically.

"Well, speed it up. I need to go to Draco," Lyra complained, sipping her pumpkin juice.

"Patience is a virtue, love," Blaise drawled.

Lyra and Nat both choked on their drink.

"Love?!"

"Excusez-moi?!"

Both Lyra and Nat screeched in unison, getting glares which they returned.

"What?" Blaise said with a raised eyebrow, tying her braid at the end and moving onto the other halve.

"You-you just called your mortal enemy love," Nat stuttered. Lyra nodded along.

"Stop moving, Vailla. And what? No, I didn't," Blaise responded, humming a little as he braided the rest of Lyra's hair.

You heard right? Lyra mouthed to Nat.

Nat just nodded vigorously. Definitely.

"Okay. Hold still," Blaise warned. Lyra just sat up straighter. "Do you have bobby pins?" he asked her.

Lyra turned around. "How do you know what bobby pins are?" she asked, reaching into her pocket and pulling out about 20.

"So this mess of golden curls don't actually stay together by itself," Blaise chuckled. "And I know them because of my... mother," he responded, carefully picking up 10 from her hand.

He twirled her braids into low buns near the nape of her neck and secured them with the bobby pins. He-finally-waved his wand over her hair and muttered a charm that made her hair stay in place.

"A-are you done?" Lyra asked.

Blaise brushed over her slightly bare shoulder, tilting her sweater so that it covered her shoulders. "Yeah," he responded cooly.

Nat got up and looked at her hair. And squealed.

"Woman!" Blase covered his ears, stepping back from Natasha and closer to Lyra.

Nat ignored him. "Oh my Salazar! Lyra your hair is BOMB!" she squealed again.

Blaise tugged at Lyra's arm. "Tell her to shut up!" he whisper-yelled.

Lyra rolled her eyes and patted his hand. "Nat, mirror?" she asked.

"OH!" Nat fished out a mirror from her boot, handing it to her best friend.

Lyra smiled a small smile as she saw her hair in the reflection. She faced Blaise and took his arm. She also took Nat's hand. "It's beautiful, Blaise. Let's go down," she exclaimed and skipped out-the best she could in heels-with two Slytherins stumbling after her.

The thing that made her smile more was what she overheard Nat say to Blaise.

"You, Mr Zabini, are lucky you have a girl like Lyra," Nat whispered.

Blaise looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I don't 'have' Lyra, Calderon," he said.

"Yeah but everyone knows you want her," Nat whispered back, groaning as Lyra sped up.

"Well... whatever," Blaise responded, huffing out air. "Slow down, woman!" he yelled at Lyra.

"Oh shut up! Just because you're not in shape as me doesn't mean you need to complain!" Lyra yelled back giddy.

Blaise scoffed as he looked at Nat. "She thinks she's more fit than me," he muttered.

"She probably is," Nat mused, stumbling over a step as they ran outside to the pitch.

"Hey, you never know," Blaise muttered back.

And Lyra grinned. She grinned as she raced to the Quidditch Pitch, her coiled strands of curls whipping in the light wind.

Author's Note: Awwww! Blaise!

-Dominique M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 556 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
274 25 53
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
42.5K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] She is a muggle. He is a Pure-Blood. She dreams about becoming an Olympic Figure Skater. He became a Death Eater because he had no choice...
193K 4.6K 48
She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings. And t...