Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Complete

2.4K 139 13
By SerenityScarlet7

As Yoongi watches the last guards discard of the rouges dead bodies, a shiver run through his bones. Trailing from the tips of his toes to the end of his hair, he feels each foreign spark shoot multiples times through his body like a racing track. Though completely shaken and slightly weirded out, Yoongi agreed that the shiver was not the ominous kind, thankfully, but one of great happiness and joy for it was accompanied by the most pungent and fascinating smell he had ever smelt. His shoulders sag in relief as he basked in pleasure of his muscles relaxing. The scent was heavenly in Yoongi's eyes and he couldn't help but take in even more of its addicting presence.  

His eye's do a quick survey of the surroundings as he tries to decoded and locate the possible meaning of the shiver and intriguing scent. His eye's were quickly drawn towards the forest to the north-east as he saw a black shadow glide through the air. It hopped and ran through the tree's gracefully like a swan dancing in water, appearing and disappearing quickly. Under normal circumstances, he would have reported the creature (?) the second he had saw it but something stop him before he could get to the mind link.

He rubbed his eyes as he tried to order the jumbles of sightings he had saw. There was no way ninja's existed. No possible way. He thought as he looked back at the tree where the figure once stood. Just like the vanished figure, the intriguing scent was no longer traceable, but the little specks remained proving that it wasn't just his imagination.

"Yoongi, you okay? You are making an alarming amount of facials expressions in a small amount of time." Jungkook walked up to him covered head to toe in blood. Though he complains about fighting, it's clear that he is by far the most dominating and ruthless on the battlefield. Those who dare hurt his family, will never see the light of day again.

"You seriously need to wash up. You're covered in blood. Cassie's going to be really mad again." Yoongi ignored his question as he helpfully reminded him of what he was currently bathed in. 

Jungkook curses under his breath before he runs off to have a shower before Cassie catches him again. The last time he came back with blood on his clothes after hunting, Cassie bursted into complaints and refused to stand anywhere near him until he was blood free. 

But there was something she forgot to think about. If he was blood free he wouldn't be alive and breathing. As much as Yoongi wanted to correct her at the time, it was much entertaining watching Cassie and Jungkook bickering between themselves.

As another shiver ran down my spine, this time a much scarier one thinking about how frighting Cassie was, he made his way back to the pack house. He was informed by Taehyung, that Jimin was back with Yn in the pack house and that he should head to his own room to get ready for a meeting regarding the attack that just took place. 

Heading his way up to his room, his discarded his shirt as he rinsed the blood and sweat of his body in the shower. He wasn't as covered in blood like Jungkook was but there was still some stains. It probably wasn't wise to have blood on during a meeting, especially one where Marie would be joining. Jin made himself  very clear that no one was allowed to smell like blood or 'boys' as it caused Marie to feel sick. So until the baby was born, we had to boy and blood free. 

Finishing his shower he made his way to the floor where the meeting was to be held. They still had an hour till the meeting started but he and Taehyung had to prepare the meeting room so time is not wasted clearing everything up. He walked up the stairs groggily as he wondered why they didn't build a lift before, something caught his attention. It was that smell. The same smell from the forest. 

Instantly, Yoongi went into action. Though he wanted to swim deeper into the smell that made him feel euphoria, his Beta instincts took over. There was an intruder in the pack house. Pushing his wining wolf to the back of his head, he didn't know why his wolf was being so childish and restless, he sprinted up the remaining stairs following the unknown but aromatic smell.  Twisting and turning through the familiar corridors, he quickly realised where the smell was heading. His heart jumped into his throat as he prayed his sanctuary hadn't been tainted. 

To his horror his door was wide open and he could smell, now much more powerful, the intruder in his haven. If he wasn't angry before, he sure was now. The only persons allowed in there are him, Yn and his mate. Anyone else who dared to enter there was dead meat. 

Yoongi boldly took 3 large strides consumed in anger towards his Genius Lab, he was prepared to end their life. Storming into his room, his eyes were quickly drawn to figure in the room. Prepared to throw arms, he opened his mouth to free the beast with in, but he couldn't. He didn't know why but the words were stuck in his throat.

"What are you doing here?!" 

Were the only words he could force out. They were rough but carried authority.

He watched as the figure tensed and shook, before it stepped out of the darkness. Yoongi quickly noticed it was a female when her long purple hair and honey sweet voice played. Though she was looking down, he could still hear her clearly and couldn't stop the shivers from returning.

"I'm sorry. The door was open and I got a bit lost. I mean no harm-" Her words were quick and to a beat, it almost made Yoongi laugh. Almost. He watched as the intruder spoke to herself coming up with reasons why she should be here and how she means no harm. Yoongi saw no point in interrupting her and just looked at her. Just looking at her Yoongi quickly remembered a conversation he had with Yn.

"She has long purple hair, quite slim but also muscular. She's about your height I would say or just a bit smaller. Like you she likes music but its only a hobby, oh and she's super quick. Like one second she's there and then when you blink she's gone. Like magic! She's totally awesome most of the time but she can ramble a lot when she's caught doing something wrong. Like a child facing a parent who knows they are lying." 

 It can't be..

"How would I know she's my mate without making eye contact?"

"You'll just know. But I would say smell would be one of your first pointers. It'll be a scent you can't stop yourself from inhaling. One where it's more stronger than anything else in the world. You'll just be attracted to it... There's also actions. Everything they do will make you feel alive and important. There actions will look cute and make you want to chuckle. And your heart will flutter none stop. The first time I met Jimin, I had hugged him. It was my bodies reaction not one I had much control over.....But just remember Yoongs, she's your soulmate so it'll just feel right. Don't worry about it, at that time your body would know what to do. My eyes moved to  where Jimin stood on that cliff and he ran towards me knowing he had to, just like that your body will do what's best."

As Yn's words played in his mind, he took a few steps towards the girl who was still muttering to herself. His hands reached out stopping before her lowered head, as she silenced. "Look up. Look at me." His voice was a whisper. One of hope, relief and weakness. He knew. This was her.

When she didn't look up but instead froze, Yoongi's hand reached closer, "Please look up at me, Roxy." This time it was a cry. A cry of desperation. One where he wanted the end to his suffering. He wanted his mate. He wanted to have someone to love. He was tired of being alone, watching everyone love each other. He wanted his own happily ever after. 

The frozen figure slowly lifted its head as the cry of desperation hit at her heart string. Her head rose revealing the bottom part of her face as her fringe that covered her eyes. Yoongi's floating hand reached closer and closer in slow motion, almost expecting the figure to jolts back and move away. But she didn't.

His hand graze her skin sending shots of pleasure through them both as they held there shaking breaths in anticipation. Reaching her fringe, he swiped at them gently, moving them behind her ears or off to the side depending on the length. 

"Open your eyes please."  He had expected to be met with her open eyes but saw them closed. Though he pleaded Roxy tightened them more as she stopped the tears that were threatening to fall. "Please Roxy." Yoongi closed the distance between them as their bodies brushed against each other. Their face's were mere centimetres apart as they felt each others warms breaths fan across their faces. The goosebumps and hair stood but the two didn't part.

Roxy's eye's slowly fluttered open as Yoongi's forehead laid onto hers. Though taken by surprise, she couldn't stop herself from loving what was happening. And the second their eyes met, she knew the reason why. His brown orbs were galaxies in there own universe twinkling with emotion and love.  

"Mate" The two whispered simultaneously as they engulfed each other into a hug. Roxy's hand swung loosely around Yoongi's back as Yoongi removed his hand from her face to her waist and back. Roxy's face slid perfectly into Yoongi's neck as their body moulded into one another. 

The meeting preparation and the promise Roxy made with YN to return soon were long forgotten as the two stood attach to each other in tear thankful for finally finding each other. They spent the next hour catching up on the years they had missed together, knowing they had years to love and cherish for years to come.

They finally felt complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end, though it does sound like it.

Yoongi finally got his mate. Wow it was a long journey, but there's still one more problem. 

Jumoon. 

What do you all thinks going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...
52.9K 2K 13
Running away and getting lost in the mountainous forest was a mistake, but you meet a wolf that is like no other, who helps you and you instantly gro...
627K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
21.7K 946 21
This is the story of how Y/n discovers how her horrible past is connected to the man she loves in her present. "I-it was you......you killed my paren...