The Seed Of Love (Completed)

Par Lissasysnop

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... Plus

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
Ch 1🍏
Ch 2🍏
Ch 3🍏
Ch 4 🍏
Ch 5 🍏
Ch 6 🍏
Ch 7 🍏
Ch 8 🍏
Ch 9 🍏
Ch 10 🍏
Ch 11 🍏
Ch 12 🍏
Ch 13 🍏
Ch 14 🍏
Ch 15 🍏
Ch 16 🍏
Ch 17 🍏
Ch 18 🍏
Ch 19 🍏
Ch 20 🍏
Ch 21 🍏
Ch 22 🍏
Ch 23 🍏
Ch 24 🍏
Ch 25 🍏
Ch 26 🍏
Ch 27 🍏
Ch 28 🍏
Ch 29 🍏
Ch 30 🍏
Ch 31 🍏
Ch 32 🍏
Ch 33 🍏
Ch 34 🍏
Ch 35 🍏
Ch 36 🍏
Ch 37 🍏
Ch 38 🍏
Ch 39 🍏
Ch 40 🍏
Ch 41 🍏
Ch 42 🍏
Ch 43 🍏
Ch 45 🍏
Ch 46 🍏
Ch 47 🍏
Ch 48 🍏
Ch 49 🍏
Ch 50 🍏
Ch 51 🍏
Ch 52 🍏
Ch 53 🍏
Ch 54 🍏
Ch 55 🍏
Ch 56 🍏
Ch 57 🍏
Ch 58 🍏
Ch 59 🍏
Ch 60 🍏
Ch 61 🍏
Ch 62 🍏
Ch 63 🍏
Ch 64 🍏
Ch 65 🍏
Ch 66 🍏
Ch 67 🍏
Ch 68 🍏
Ch 69 🍏
Ch 70 🍏
Ch 71 🍏
Ch 72 🍏
Ch 73 🍏
Ch 74 🍏
Ch 75 🍏
Ch 76 🍏
Ch 77 🍏
Ch 78 🍏
Ch 79 🍏
Ch 80 🍏
Ch 81 🍏
Ch 82 🍏
Ch 83 🍏
Ch 84 🍏
Ch 85 🍏
Ch 86 🍏
Ch 87 🍏
Ch 88 🍏
Epilogue

Ch 44 🍏

4.5K 232 21
Par Lissasysnop

After all the cleanup was done and everyone had retired to their rooms for the night we decided to sit on the front porch and swing listening to the frogs croaking.

"Its such a beautiful night and view from the porch. I could get used to this." I smile.

"Really? You would leave New York for this and me?" He asked.

"More for you but yes I would. I can work from anywhere but convincing Sid and Derrick would be a different story." I laugh.

Worth placed his arm around my shoulder. "Where you serious earlier about baby talk?"

"I've always wanted kids. I mean I don't know when the right time would be but every parent says they aren't ready but if it happened I wouldn't be mad about it. How about you Worth? Do you want kids?" I ask.

"I always thought I would like a few running around the ranch. I was hoping some of the other guys would supply some but so far that hasn't happened." He chuckled.

"Well you are the oldest and they look up to you so probably waiting on you first." I laugh.

"We can go practice if you want." He smirks.

"Is that so? You want to put a baby in this?" I giggle.

"I would preferably have a wife first." He said.

I swallow hard and look into his eyes. "You want to marry me?"

"I've thought about it. I know this has been a whirlwind romance Holland but I love you and I see us taking that next step at some point." He said looking at me.

I smile at him. "It has crossed my mind a time or two and I love you and your family."

"I love you too sweetheart." Worth leans over and kisses my lips.

"Oh come on guys!" Chad calls out in the dark.

"What are you doing in the dark?" Worth asks.

"Well, I was hoping I could find more food I'm hungry again." Chad laughs.

We both laugh. "I'm sure there are some leftovers." Worth said.

We all three get up and head toward the kitchen. Worth opens the fridge and Chad has his head rammed in. "Oooh, I see different pies Boston creme, peanut butter pie, and banana pudding."

"I think I'll take some Boston creme please." I smile.

Chad turns around and laughs. "You sure you don't want Texas cream Holland?"

"Nope already had that smart ass." I laugh.

Chad almost drops the peanut butter pie. "I swear you surprise me every time you open your mouth."

"That's what he said." I giggle.

"OMG, I'm just going to sit down and shut up." Chad laughs.

Worth chuckles. "Well, I'll take some banana pudding and don't say anything dirty Chad."

"I'm not hell I learned my lesson with her she has major comebacks." He laughs.

"That's from growing up with a brother." I smile over at Chad.

"I have to meet this brother of yours." Chad laughs.

"I'm sure you will soon." I smile.

"You will like him Chad. He's down to earth like us and he's really protective of his sister."  Worth said.

"Even after Aunt Shelly took us in he was always trying to protect me even though I'm the older one. But when our mom was out drunk or humping anything she could I would make sure we had food." I said.

"I wasn't much of a cook back then but we eat whatever we could find and we had this neighbor who would sneak food over to my bedroom window. She knew mom left us alone with no food." I said.

Chad puts his fork down. "I couldn't imagine being hungry. Worth has taken care of me for so long that I may never leave."

"You don't want your own house on the property?" I ask.

"Nah I mean if I don't stay here I stay with one of the other boys," Chad said.

"One day you may meet the one and want to settle down and have kids. Then what? She wouldn't want to couch surf with your brothers."  I said.

"That's true how would we fuck?" Chad said.

"Hey now! Your talking to a lady Chad." Worth said.

"Sorry Holland! Sorry, Worth I got carried away." Chad laughs.

"Its quite alright Chad. But it gives you something to think about." I smile at him and stand up to put the Boston creme pie back in the fridge.

"Here give me your dish I don't want to leave these for Clara." I take the dishes and head to the sink.

"Holland is right you know. If you decide you want to build something I have several options open." Worth said.

"Can I be near Emerson? He's who I stay with the most and I like his place." Chad said.

"If that's what you won't just think about it Chad." Worth said.

"I will. Holland's mind if I sleep in your bed?" Chad asked.

"Sure I won't be in it." I smile.

Worth laughs.

"Well, I didn't think you would be damn." He laughs.

I smack him on the back of his head and stick my tongue out at him. "Oh, your language offends me." I grab my chest and laugh.

Worth stands up and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. "You broke Chad sweetheart. He always has a comeback."

"Chad I was just joking. If I didn't like you I wouldn't even talk to you." I laugh.

Chad laughs. "I know I just couldn't think of anything good to say."

"I mean I already took your horse and your brother. I'm thinking about what else I can take." I bounce up the steps and Worth smacks me on the ass.

"Oh please, guys let me sleep. I don't wanna hear Oh Worth right there." Chad laughs.

"Oh, hush you're just jealous." I laugh.

"Nite guys!" Chad calls out.

"Nite bro," Worth said.

"Nite Chad" I smile at him.

Once in the room with the door locked Worth walks to the bathroom where I went. "Chad really likes you."

"I like him too that's why I pick on him. I really want to ask him about helping me with drawing on my skincare bottles but I will wait until it gets closer to that point." I said.

"Good idea and I don't know if he will but you can ask." Worth said.

Laying my toothbrush on the counter I turn to him. "I would pay him for his time."

"Chad as always been the partygoer and chick magnet but I think he's realizing he needs to grow up. Thanks for bringing that up about his own place. We have all tried to get him to build but he would brush it off but he listened to you." Worth said.

"Glad I could help." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips.

Worth lifts me up and sits me on the counter in the bathroom. "God your sexy and I want you."

"But Chad or your parents may hear," I said.

"We can be quiet." He pulls my shirt over my head. I hadn't made it to the room to change into my PJs yet.

Worth unzips my jeans and pulls them off of me leaving me in a white lace bra and panties.

Worth bites his lips and looks at me. "God I just cant with your body. It's so beautiful like you are Holland."

I smile at him and lift his shirt off and run my hands down his firm chest. His chest shows just how hard he works on the ranch. I run my fingers on each ab as he unhooks my bra.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

118K 8.8K 73
3rd story in a series. Must read The Seed Of Love and A Touch Of Poppy First! Hart Maverick beat to his own drum. He lives on the Ranch with his lar...
965K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
440K 18.8K 65
Raylee Nash was fresh out of college and devastated to learn of her mother's death. She travels from Calorforinia to Arizona to where her mother live...
764K 31.2K 76
Alorah Hart thought life was going perfectly until it wasn't. She had a great job that she loved as a nurse. She had been in a relationship with her...