COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE

33.3K 1.1K 470
By ourvante

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

it was your first day of college, however you were unfortunately put into a room with a male. it was unbelievable but that was the only option they've
left for you.

at first, you began to feel uneasy about the decision you've had to commit to but eventually gave in, not wanting to lose your once in a lifetime opportunity, to attend your dream college.

sadly, all the college dorms were full for the female dormitories, leaving you with the option you chose.

you pulled your heavy luggage from behind you, as you walked down the dead hallways of your college feeling nervousness invade you of the thought. you were going to have a new dormitory with a random guy. yes, it was risky. but you'd never know, unless you try things out.

you'd never know how it is, until you experience it.
you were on the males' side of the establishment in search for your dormitory door which is room 402.

you sighed, feeling disappointment as you've never expected to be put in the boys' dorms. the idea just didn't sit right. it wasn't right at all.

you scanned each door you walked past. you search for the room number, 402 — finally, after what had seemed like forever, you've found the specific room you have been looking for.

your dormitory.

you inhaled a deep breath, before knocking against door a few soft times, your heartbeat increasing, as seconds turned into minutes. after a few moments, no one answered the door as you expected them to.

you dug into your bag for the key the woman at the front desk has given you, to the dormitory. but just then, a deep voice calls out towards your direction.

"hey, you're the new girl, right?"

you flinched at the sudden voice and adverted your gaze, your eyes landing on a male. the boy had dark brown locks; one angelic facial structure along with his physique — he is tall and slim. you had to admit that he was gorgeous.

however, the male chortled seeming to understand what you are thinking, regarding, that you've stood completely frozen in an awkward stance — but that didn't stop you from admiring him, until he speaks up again, bringing you back into reality.

"so, are you?" the taller man repeated his question, as he approached you, with a distance between the both of your figures.

"how'd you know?" you threw back a question. you noticed as the corner of his lips curves up resulting in a smirk. "the news has been going around, since last week." he informed. approaching you, the man extended out his arm towards your direction.

"i'm taehyung." he politely introduced. "the name's kim taehyung." with an contagious smile displayed on his face, which refrained you from holding back
a smile as well. you slowly, yet hesitantly reach out your hand. taking your hand into his larger one, he shook it in an easygoing manner.

"i'm y/n," you introduced, returning the smile.

he grins, "you're cute." he said. "it's too bad you're roomed with jungkook.." he commented, playfully rolling his eyes with a chortle following afterward.

he took your silence, and bewilderment into some sort of consideration, in regards that you have not quite understood his joking statement.

he sighs, "you know, the boy always gets the girls." he clears his throat. you raise a brow in confusion, "jungkook?" you question. he hummed, afterward shrugging.

"he's a close friend. more like a brother, really." he added, as you nodded in response.

"anyways," he changed the topic — his eyes darting down to your hands, and taking the key out of your hold. "let's get you settled.." taehyung unlocked the room lock by inserting your keys — giving the key a slight twist, before swinging the dorm door opened.

the both of you instantly regret it after witnessing a sickening view of a pair who are eagerly making out amongst the both of you. lips against lips, hands all over each others' bodies — along with their tongues exploring each others mouths.

the exchange of each others saliva makes you want to leave the college immediately. you definitely did not expect the first encounter with your roommate
to be like this — unless he's just a random guy and she's just a random girl who were covertly making out in your dormitory.

the possibilities were never zero.

but you still hoped that whoever that guy is, he was not your roommate.

after a moment, the pair realized you and taehyung in the room, your presences bringing great shock to them, making them push away from each other. the guy gave you both a look of shock, eyes widening in both surprise and bewilderment — his jaw dropped.

meanwhile for the girl, she ran behind a wall as an attempt to get her mini skirt back on.

"jesus christ!" the man yells. "taehyung! do you not know how to knock?!" the guy questions raising his voice yet brushing his fingers through his midnight black hair; his black hair being in a roughly messed up state from the heated make out session, you and taehyung had encountered.

"yeah i do," taehyung furrowed his brows, looking towards the other female in the room.

"but i'm sure you're aware that you aren't supposed to have any other girls here." taehyung glared as his eyes focused on the girl who stood awkwardly aside as jungkook placed his hands on his hips.

at taehyungs statement, the girl turned around and glared towards your direction.

"then what's she doing here?" she asked, pointing a finger toward you. "being a hypocrite is such a turn off, taehyung." she teases. taehyungs' eyes widen in disbelief at her response, but instead of him talking back to her, you decided to finally speak up.

"i am being forced to stay here." you enunciated an answer to her question and she scrunched her face. "weren't you aware of this?" you ask, as she turned away, you noticing her roll her eyes sassily.

instead of answering the question you notice as the guy who you assumed is jungkook, scans your body up and down from the corner of your eye — you felt slightly uncomfortable, taking a step back, towards taehyung, though you barely knew him.

but out of all of them, he was the friendliest person you've met so far. he seemed the safest too.

there was an awkward moment of silence between the four of you, until jungkook decided to break it. he cleared his throat tucking a hand into his jeans pocket, as the other extended towards you.

"nice to meet you." he politely greeted, taking a few steps towards you, extending his arm to shake your hand — feeling hesitant you slowly take his hand in yours feeling goosebumps form on your skin by the physical contact between the both of you.

"likewise," you paused, watching a sly grin form on his face. a grin so cunning and mischievous, it feels so intimidating that you were not even able to keep straight focused eye contact with him.

"i'm y/n," you introduced, feeling a lump form into the back of your throat so suddenly which was odd.

you attempted to pull your hand away from his but for a split second his grip tightens, stopping you. it didn't take more than one second, before he finally released your hand from his. "very pleased to meet you, y/n." he commented, but you couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not.

"i'm jungkook," he paused. "jeon jungkook."

the awkward silence between the both of you, was finally over once taehyung interfered.

"yerin you better get going before a chaperone sees you." taehyung insinuates glancing at the door and back keeping guard — you look at taehyung and he notices from the corner of his eye. he looked at you back, noticing a sense of nervousness from the way you looked at him.

but the nervousness vanished once he flashed you
a soft smile in return.

you are aware that you weren't close with taehyung however his presence is the most reassuring to you out of the other two.

jungkook leaned forward, picking up yerin's purse from the ground. jungkook and yerin engaged into
a short conversation as a bid of goodbye as you felt taehyung grasp onto your shoulder leaning toward your ear.

"you'll be fine, don't worry." he reassured, the soft yet warm voice of his sending tickles down to your spine. you couldn't help but to slightly smile. with that he turns back toward yerin, interrupting hers and jungkooks' small talk.

"let's go," taehyung nudged his head, indicating to the door, as yerin blows a kiss to her lover.

"i'll escort you." he added, and approached the exit of the dormitory, with yerin following — as soon as the door closes, jungkook turned to you examining your physique.

"so, you're my roommate, huh?"

you take a step back, feeling anxious being nearby a man you've never seen in your life. he seemed like a total pervert in your eyes yet knew that he would be up to something.

you leaned over to pick up your bags, and jungkook used that as an opportunity to take quick glances at your ass, biting down on his lower lip.

the corners of his lips curved up into a grin.

"looks like this years gonna be fun." he mumbles as you nearly froze, but didn't, almost pretending as if you didn't hear him. but you did and that made you feel uneasy.

fucking pervert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.4K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
51.2K 1.3K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...
24 2 1
All Jeon Jeongguk wants is to not feel so lonely. Cue Kim Namjoon.
845K 73.2K 48
My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm mute, it reads. ❝ And I was one of those people who made his school days a living hell. ❞