Path to Destiny

De lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... Mais

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix [17]

4.1K 246 102
De lovely-lights

King Jungkook was putting on his blazer with the help from one of his older maids. She has been a maid here since his mother was queen. She was one of the one he trusted. He notices her eyes glistens as she straightens his coat.

"You look very handsome." She tells him.

He gave her a appreciative smile. "Thank you."

"Your mom would be proud."

He looks at her with curious eyes. "Would she?"

Her lips went into a straight thin line. "I think she would." Then her lips went into a smirk, "You know, your parents met at your father's 27th birthday as well? Maybe today is the day you find her."

He nods his head out of kindness. The older maid looks at him with weary eyes. "Unless you already found her?"

He didn't have to say a word. She could see it in his eyes. The only thing she could say to him.

"I know it's hard but trust your self like we trust you."

A knock on the door told him that it was time for him to make his appearance. RM was there with amusing smirk on his.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook arch a a brow.

RM shook his head. "Nothing enjoy your party."

King Jungkook waited till the music stop and hear the MC tell the guests about his arrival.

The moment he heard his names, he steps under the lights at the tops of the stairs of the ballroom. He stood straight with confident, but he didn't smile. He didn't feel the need to smile.

He could see all the decorations and he has to admit it look great. Princess Jennie really went out, her theme was a parallel galaxy. It's was dark with dark blue and violet lights with twinkling stars. But there also one sun. It's was an odd concept but the way everything was place, it looked good.

He noticed a line of female anxious face, waiting for him to talk to them.

This is going to a long night. He tells him self.

He took a deep breath and walk down the stairs. Already he notices people taking steps to talk to him.
From afar he sees Jimin with a glass champagne in his hands. He lifts its up while winking at the king with a smirk, wishing him good luck.

King Jungkook rolls his eyes going to back to attend his guest.

Princess Jennie walks up to Jimin with a devious smile.

"You look nice." Jimin tells Princess Jennie.

She grabs the champagne away from Jimin and chugs his. "Thanks. But I'm sure that thought will go away soon."

Jimin furrow his brow in confusion. But Jennie spoke again, "He doesn't know does he?" She ask Jimin as she glance over her cousin.

Jimin shakes his head no, "RM didn't tell him. It's his his surprise birthday gift."

She nods her head, "I can't wait till it happens."

Jimin looks around, and his eyes widen when he notices a girl with short brown hair going up to Suga. He looks at Princess Jennie hoping she doesn't see, but unfortunately she notices.

She hands Jimin the glass by shoving it to his chest aggressively. "Jennie.. don't."

But it was too late, she stomp her wait to the two. Her glares went soft with a smile on her face. She looks at Suga and then back to the girl.

"Yoongi I thought the ball was for people with class?"

Suga eyes widen as he looks over the girl. "Excuse me?" The girl gasp out.

"Yes you may be excuse." Jennie tells the girl.

"I'm sorry, she -" Suga starts off but Jennie glares at him.

"Why are you sorry? Who the hell is she?" The girl smirks at Jennie, and Jennie gave out haughty laugh, "You must not know who I am. I am Princess Jennie, who the hell are you?" She questions again.

Again the girls smirks at Jennie but her eyes went to Suga. "You sure are right about her Yoongi."

Jennie eyes widen and then turns to Suga. "Why the hell did she call you Yoongi?" She turns to the girls with  squinted eyes, "You disrespectful little —"

"Princess Jennie, my name is Min Haru, and the reason why I call him Yoongi is because I have my whole life. He is my cousin." The girls explains.

Jennie eyes widen in disbelief. Her cheeks flush from embarrassment. She turns to Suga and mouth a sorry to him. He rolls his eyes and went back to his cousin.

"I'm sorry. Can you excuse us?" He tells his cousin.

Suga grabs Jennie and walk her out of the ballroom and into a empty hallway. When they stop walking Jennie had a guilty apologetic look on her face as Suga glares at her.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arm. "Well how the hell was I suppose to know she was your cousin?!?!"

Suga clench his eyes as he pinches the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Jennie, but why do you think you can just do that?"

She shrugs his shoulder, "I didn't like how you smile at her." She grumbles out

He shakes his head with small smile. He wanted to be mad but when she pouts and seems apologetic, it's a rare view and he has to soak that in.

"You can't be mad for not liking the way you were. You can smile publicly with others girls but you can't with me. I just didn't like it."

He gave her a tight smile and he caress her cheeks. This caught them both off guard but he still didn't remove his hand.

"I promise I don't look at you like my cousin. Or any girl in that matter." He whispers as he leans into her. But before he his lips went on he he went to her and whispers, "By the way, I still don't approve you wearing this dress but as we are the only one here, I fucking love this dress on you."

With the hitch of her breath, his lips went on her and they had another one of their forbidden make out in the empty hallways.

Jimin was back in the ballroom, praying that Princess Jennie did not cut off Suga's balls. He shudders at the thought.

RM came up from behind. "Why is there so much food on your plate?" He question Jimin.

Jimin smirks at this question, "Rose likes to eat. So I'm making sure she had enough food."

"We are on first name basis now?" RM teases.

Jimin ignores him a smirk goes back gathering more food.

RM chuckles as he looks around and saw a beautiful blonde girl coming down from the stairs. He looks at Jimin to see his reaction but he was still picking out food.

RM nudges Jimin, "What?" The little man questions.

He gesture toward the stairs, Jimin finally turns and saw Princess Rose in a light gold long ball gown with blue small flowers on her strap, the flower design were replicated through her corset.

His mouth was agape as she came down the stairs starting at him. A small smirk was in her lips when she was finally in front of him but he still didn't say a word.

"RM you look nice." She compliments the guy but her stayed glued to the speechless man in front of her.

After a second she became worry. Her worried eyes finally went to RM, "Is he okay?"

RM chuckles and judges Jimin. Jimin finally came out of his trance. He shakes his head and place the food down and grabs her hands.

"Man you weren't kidding when you said you could make a man speechless." He spurts out.

Princess Rose giggles at the fluster Jimin. "Well, I don't normal dress like this and I wanted to look my best..." she waited, "For you."

Jimin grabs the plate of food back up and shows it to her. She arch's a brow at him. He nervously chuckles.

"Umm you like to eat, and I was making sure you had enough." She nods her head with amusing smile. "They said a way to a man's heart is his stomach, but I think it's both ways."

Princess Rose eyes twinkled, "That is true." She pauses and looks at RM then back at Jimin, "But just to let you know, you were already in my heart."

She grabs the food and walks to a table so she can eat.
Jimin turns to RM and did a silly happy dance. RM chuckles and urges him to go eat with her.

V rushes to RM with a smile. "They are here." V tells RM.

RM claps his hands as he searched for the king. But the king was with Mr. Wook. He gulps as a familiar face was behind Mr. Wook.

What the hell? RM questions.

"King Jungkook this is a lovely ball. I must say it's your best one yet." Mr. Wook compliments.

King Jungkook took a sip of his wine before replying. "Thank you. Actually you have to give the credit to Princess Jennie."

"Well nevertheless, the ball represent you." Mr. Wook claps his hand together in excitement, "We'll I wanted to introduce you to my niece. I believe you two will get along quite well."

King Jungkook was annoyed with all the women he was meeting today. He didn't care for another women. He hid his agitation with taking another sip of his wine. How he wishes it was something heavier than just a simple white wine.

A small petite familiar face appears in front of his eyes. He nearly choke on the wine he was drinking when he saw those big eyes.

He remember as she was on her knees as his took his member and deep throat him. How can he forget those lustful eyes.

He was the maid that walked away from him, the day he met the queen.

He gulps down as the girls smirks at the king. "It looks like you remember me."

Mr. Wook looks at his nieces with furrow brows. "You met before?"

"It was a while back and it was too brief, if I say so myself. But I hope I made an impression." She tells both the king and her uncle.

"Well, I still should introduce. King Jungkook, this is my niece Tzuyu. Tzuyu this King Jungkook."

The girls bows at him as he nod his head in greetings. Mr. Wook left them alone so they can get to know another.

"I don't know if you happy to see me?" Tzuyu questions.

"I.. I just didn't expect to see you again." He stutters out.

The clever girls stop and looks at the king. "Ah yes your reputation with maids and never seeing them again. Well I hope I just prove to you I am not like any other girls."

King Jungkook smirks as he chuckles at small petite girl, "You definitely proven to me that you not like any girl I met before."

"Good. Now, how about we get ourselves some wine and food and walk out of here. Maybe reenact our first meeting?"

King Jungkook knew what she was offering. He will admit, she was one hell a flexible girl. She was tempting him with those eyes and delicate lips.

"King Jungkook... your final birthday gift is here." RM voice interrupts their intense gaze.

You can see the irritation in Tzuyu but King Jungkook didn't pay any mind. He needed to think and this was giving him time.

"What is it?" King Jungkook ask.

RM points to the top of the stairs and his eyes widen as he saw the girl he been non stop thinking about since she left his bed.

Queen Lalisa stood their an a gold dress, with small greenish blue flowers around her corset. The beautiful doll like face is what grab his attention. He missed seeing her big plump red lips and her pale round face, and long legs.

He missed her so much, he rush to the bottom of the stairs to wait for her. Not caring what people will say or think. He wanted to be near her.

His eyes never left her, as she walk down the steps. The closer she got the more aware he was that she was real. Queen Lalisa was two steps above the ground when he reach his hand out so she can hold him, and she did.

Once they made contact, they felt the electricity in their bodies. She was now next to him.

"So I heard you are looking for a wife?" She teases.

He smirks, "I am, are interested?"

"Very."

The two were silently flirting when Tzuyu came up to them. Her long black curls spread on her shoulders, as she grabs King's Jungkook other arm.

"King Jungkook, I have the bottle of wine ready. Should I wait in your room?" Tzuyu ask bluntly in front of the queen.

Well of course she didn't know who she was but the two remembered each other at the store. Tzuyu looks over to Queen Lalisa with tight smile.

"I thought you weren't coming?" She ask Lisa.

Jungkook look between the two confusingly. "You two know each other?"

"We met once." Tzuyu answers.

Lisa smile, "And it was brief. I'm Lisa." She introduces her with a smile.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes. "Tzuyu." She snarls our.

Lisa eyes went Jungkook. "If you need to entertain, you can. I'll be here. I can wait to give you your present."

"Great enjoy the party." Tzuyu tells Lisa with no room for Jungkook to reply. She grabs him and walk but he didn't budge.

"What's my presents?" He ask Lisa.

She smirks, "The one thing you said you couldn't have. A dance with me on your birthday."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

62.2K 1.5K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹
30.4K 642 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
7.3K 165 34
Jennie Kim after moving from New Zealand faces love problems. Everywhere she goes, she keeps seeing Jungkook. Was it love at first sight? Little did...
75.3K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]