you in my voice (bxb)

By Promise_Me_Hope

Lafayette was the school's only out kid. Then Eden came along. Fay was all confidence, known for his flawless... More

personnages
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-six
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
épilogue
thank you

trigger warning

8.4K 205 40
By Promise_Me_Hope

This book can be considered incredibly triggering at times, so please go into this with absolute certainty that none of its contents will trigger you. I would never want a reader to feel uncomfortable, so I do urge you all to listen to this warning.

This book contains topics of abuse, disordered eating, mental illnesses, rape, and self-harm.

I try my hardest to write realistic depictions of these topics, and they are not romanticized in the slightest. Some will be more detailed descriptions than others.

I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope that your day/night is wonderful. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
3.2K 123 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
18.7K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...
1.2K 14 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...