Early Bloomer

By HarrysAngelLou

At the time of an omega presenting they can be claimed by an Alpha of any age. Most omegas present at the age... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
13
14
15
Account & Story Updates
17
18

16

2.5K 116 30
By HarrysAngelLou

Things had been going unusually well, the Alpha wasn't constantly yelling at him or taking away any meals. Niall and him had been going to the Arcade room every day and playing footie, unless they got tired of it then they would play ping pong which Louis was horrible at. Harry had even joined them a couple times in playing a game in the arcade. Louis had even gotten Niall to show him the gym. Things had been going too good. Something was going to happen, Louis could tell, things couldn't go from bad to good so quickly without any hiccups.

Louis was waiting for Niall to show up so they could go to the arcade. Usually Niall was on time, they agreed that they would go in the arcade at ten AM every day, after breakfast. Except Louis didn't eat breakfast this particular morning because he had woken up late, he had an apple in his room though and ate that. Niall had insisted that Louis keep a basket of fruit just in case he got hungry.

When it reached eleven o'clock Louis sighed and gave up on waiting. Maybe Niall had gotten busy with something else. Louis was about to go to the arcade and just play by himself but make a split second decision to stop at Harrys office and ask if Niall was busy. He was knocking on the door before he even realized what he was doing.

"What" Harrys gruff voice came through the door.

Louis tentatively opened the door, the Alpha did not sound to be in a even slightly good mood. Once the door was open Louis was proved right, the Alpha didn't even have paperwork in front of him but just had his head in his hands as he stared at the blank wood desk.

Louis cleared his throat a bit, "I uh- sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you knew if Niall is busy?" The Alpha turned his head slightly Louis' way, just enough to look at him through the corner of his eye.
Louis shrunk at the look he was receiving. "We normally meet at ten" Louis supplied.

Louis watched as Harry brought his head up and leaned back in his chair. "Nialls not here" Louis blanched at the information. What did that mean? Had Niall gotten fed up and left without even a goodbye? Had Harry kicked him out? Had Harry, heaven forbid, killed him? Louis' thoughts were irrational but he never knows with Harry and he wouldn't blame Niall for leaving. "What?" He managed to get out.

Harry gestured to the chair opposite of his desk, Louis knew to take the seat if he wanted to know what happened. "What are you thinking?" The Alpha asked once Louis was seated.

"Uh he either got fed up or you erm got rid of him?" Louis said nervously, he didn't want to anger the Alpha when he was already in a bad mood.

Harry gave a light chuckle, louis could see then just how tired his eyes looked. "Neither of those are correct" Louis just gave an unsure nod in response. "Did he tell you he was going to go out last night?" The Alpha asked

Louis thought for a second before nodding "Uh yeah, I think so, mention something about a Fred."

Harry gave a short nod before talking "Nialls in the hospital." Louis had never stood as fast as he did when those words came out of the mans mouth. "What!" Louis screeched.

"He was drugged last night and was found beaten up behind the pub." Harry watched Louis' reaction, the Omega looked as though he could faint or hyperventilate any second. "No" Louis whispered out, seconds away from crying.

"He'll be okay" Louis nodded even though the words didnt fully register with him.

"Omega." Harry called slight alpha voice in his words making Louis look at him. "He'll be okay." Harry repeated and Louis let out a breath and nodded.

"He's in shock and it was too much drug for his body with the amount of alcohol he consumed. He should be conscious in a couple days." Louis had tears running down his cheeks now. Harry sighed and stepped out from behind the desk and opened his arms, "come here Omega"
Louis hesitated for a second but quickly went into the Alphas arms, once in his embrace he couldn't help but lets out a sob as Harry rubbed his back. Louis was slowly dropping and Harry could tell. "Louis stay with me yeah?" Louis shook his head though.

"He'll be alright Omega no need to worry your head about it too much." Louis just cried harder, he was already too far into his drop to come back which made Harry sigh once again.

He picked the Omega up and carried him into his bedroom, having to set him down on his feet first to move the basket of fruit Louis had left sitting on his bed. "Get in bed" Louis just whined "go on" Louis' bottom lip wobbled but he followed the orders and crawled into bed, snuggling under the covers.

Harry toed off his shoes and sat on top of the covers, leaning against the headboard. Louis put his head on Harrys lap and the Alpha began to thread his fingers through the Omegas hair. He would rather not be here right now and rather plotting the murder of whoever hurt his friend but an Omega drop could be dangerous and he understood Louis' feeling. He was infuriated, sad, and worried when he heard the news of his friend being hospitalized and the reasoning behind it. He had not gone to visit him as there would be no use for him there, Niall wasn't awake and he would just be in the way. Liam didn't waste any time in going to the Omegas side though, he had rushed there as soon as he heard the news.

Louis let out whimpers and soft cries as he dropped, Harry hadn't expected him to drop but it wasn't like the thought didn't cross his mind. Omegas can drop into Omega Space to protect theirselves or if their emotions become too much to handle, their Omega will surface and try to protect their mind. It could be dangerous but not even a fraction of how dangerous a complete drop is, a complete drop both the Omega and Human part of them drop and there is no one to surface. They stay in a coma like sleep state and can only be woken by Alphas, they wont wake up on their own. With Omega space the Omega part of them will take over until they deem it safe or steady enough to go back inside and essentially take the passengers seat.

Harry knew that Louis was dropping into Omega space and not a complete drop because he let out whimpers and cries, if he had been going into a complete drop he would have been silent.

Once Louis was asleep and Harry stayed for a couple more minutes to make sure all was okay he got up to go take a nap himself. He wasn't sure how long Louis would he in Omega Space for and he had to prepare himself for Louis clinging to him until he was back to normal. The Omega will cling to anyone who helps them through their drop, Harry was not ready for that.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Threw the story for a loop there huh 😂

So two questions:
1) what day of the week would you want me to update. Hopefully a schedule will help me feel more motivated and accountable.

2) I kinda wanna change my username, I have for a while I LOVE HarrysAngelLou and would keep it as a backup account but I like FadingBleu which is my current backup. Which do you think?

Also thank you guys for all the support with me coming back and updating again. I appreciate it so much 🥺 your comments make me so happy!! Was having a super bad morning with my anxiety but your comments made me calm down so thank you ❤️

DONATIONS
https://ko-fi.com/allie9194
  (please dont feel pressured, if you have the means and want to help support me financially great I appreciate it with all my heart, if you dont have the means but still want to support me comments and votes show your support for what I do here ❤️)

All my art socials/shops

FIVERR
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/0faefa8ceb

REDBUBBLE
Allie1994.redbubble.com

INSTAGRAM
https://instagram.com/fadingbleu?igshid=1ukhmx7s3ikul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
620 25 16
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were born into two of the wealthiest families in London. Despite their privileged upbringing, they couldn't be more...
953K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
3.2K 68 20
Harry hasn't had his heat since he was 18, but someone is messing with his suppressants. He just has to find out who, and find a way for them to make...