To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

52. b) Our Little Angel

7.4K 339 212
By FiiJaa

"Hey you little devil! Don't try anything naughty here" Pha warned the little boy who made a cute face like no one was as innocent in the world as him.

Yeah, right. Like Pha would trust Beam's little spawn!!

He pecked on the baby's hair and wrapped his stethoscope around his neck before he went to see Dome who was eyeing the CT machine with drool on his mouth.

"This is awesome!!!" Dome chirped and hugged Pha's legs. "Thank you"

Pha blinked in surprise. Then he patted Dome's head with a slight smile on his face. "You're welcome dear"

Dome looked up at him excitedly. "So, what will we do next?"

Pha smiled as he looked at something behind the kid. "Nothing. I have to get ready for treatment and you will go back with your mom"

Dome turned around to pout at his mother.

"Let the doctor work you kid!" She said.

"I'm not a kid!" Dome retorted. "I'm a big boy!"

"The hell you are!"

"I'm bigger rham Arthit! Look, he's checking up his own ass!" Dome pointed at the little boy who currently was playing doctor with the stethoscope. With one of the eartips in his ear while the other dangling down his cheek, he had a very serious look on his face as he put the head set on his tiny butt. Both Prae and Pha let out chuckles at the little boy's antics.

"Hey.. why don't you go teach him how to do it while not letting him know you're teaching? Smart enough to do that?" Pha challenged the boy who huffed.

"As if!" He marched to Arthit.

"He's competitive" Pha spoke to no one in particular, then looked at the woman in front of him and gulped. "You've changed. A lot" He suddenly felt awkward.

She smiled. "So have you. You lost that half assed, center of the damn world proud look on yourself. Good for you" she hit his shoulder twice in a friendly manner.

Pha sighed. "Damn! I never thought of how much I missed those insults" he smiled in mockery.

"They're insults only if you feel them" she smiled back.

Pha let out a chuckle. "So how's life?"

"With him?" She pointed at Dome who was tickling Arthit. "Busy"

"Yeah.." Pha looked at Dome and suddenly decided to do what he planned not to. "Prae, I'll be straight here. Is he my son?"

"What?" Prae gaped at him and then looked at her son in  shock. "What the hell? How did you come up with such ridiculous thought?" She asked in exasperation.

Pha stared at her. "Then who is his father? Some foreigner? Don't try that with me! I know his real age" he was careful to keep his tone down so Dome won't hear them.

Prae blinked at him. She looked away like hiding her expression and but her lips. "And you think he's yours because?"

"I remember we were drunk and I clearly remember kissing you" Pha said. "What else happened that night?"

She looked up at him. "It's true.."

Pha blinked. Anxious for her reply.

"We kissed. It's also true he is older than what I tell my friends.."

"So.. so he is my son?" He asked in a hushed tone, feeling suddenly happy at the thought.

She stared at him. "But Pha, nothing else happened"

Pha opened and closed his mouth. "I.. he's just like me!"

Prae stared at him. "Ask Beam then"

"What has Beam to-"

"Arthit!! Uncle Pha!!"

Pha and Prae gasped seeing Arthit limp in Dome's arms who struggled to keep him from falling down the gurney. They went and Pha gathered the baby in his arms.

"Shh.. it's okay.. it happens all the time when he's exhausted. Shh.. don't worry" he pulled Arthit close to his chest and pacified a teary Dome.

"Make him okay!" Dome hiccuped.

"I will. He will be okay soon. He's just tired. He's okay.. he will be snoring in just a while now" Pha said calmly and Dome nodded, believing him. He even clung to Pha's leg as Prae opened the door for them.

"My pager is there" Pha told her. Prae picked it up and paged Kit. Before she followed behind Pha, noticing how the man had gotten so close to her son and she stopped in her tracks. Did he really think he was Dome's father? Was that why he was so nice to her baby boy?

No matter how tough Dome was, he was still her baby. She knew he'd be disappointed if Pha stopped being so nice to him once he knew they never did anything together.

##~~

"Hey!! Look who's here!" Tim called as two happy four year old ran inside to there mom who yet again teared up seeing her boys.

She extended her arms but the boys stopped a foot away. They were worried that they might hurt their momma. Only when Kit nodded at them that they carefully went amd hugged their momma. Then it was Zee who went to see his little brother while Korn stood at the bedside in quiet. Minute assured him, caressing his cheek lovingly. Lam looked up at Tim who smiled down at him.

"Thanks" he meant it. Even in the seven years that he stayed clear of his two beat friends, he still knew Tim and kids didn't go hand in hand. It had a lot more to do with him still being a child himself.

Tim chuckled and then was horrified when Kit tried to put the baby in his arms. Only when Kit and the kids laughed that he dared to actually hold the baby who cried pitifully the moment he came in his arms.

"See? They gang up on me!!" Tim whined.

"Dad I asked uncle for hot chocolate at night and he took a choco bar and pit it in the microwave" Zee informed his dad who facepalmed.

"Really Tim?"

"What? I practically grew up on beer and chips!" Tim asked with a shrug. "I didn't know there's milk with chocolate!" Minute and the kids laughed again. "Now here, take this thing, gosh he's smelly"

"Yeah.. he's not the smelly one, his poop is" Lam replied and the horrified disgusted face Tim made, it made them all laugh. Kit had to pacify his boyfriend and take him out of the room.

"I'll come get the kids when I leave!" Tim called. "Or I can stay if you say!"

"And do what? Make my baby cry? He's my miracle baby! No one gets to make him cry!" Lam shouted back and let out a very rare, warm and wide smile.

Though, they haven't had any talk i  regards to the sour feelings between them, but them both being there with him in the worst moments of his life, had Lam soften up enough to have Forth amd Tim be around.

.
.

The moment Kit pulled him inside his office, he banged the door behind them and pushed Kit against it, cupping his face in his hige palms to kiss him hungrily.

"Engh.." Kit let out a moan, shivering with the way Tim assaulted his lips and moved his hands up the man's face to kiss him back with just as much passion. He even tip toed to get better access.

Tim pushed him away with a pleasantly surprised look. "Hey tiger.. you missed me that much?"

Kit was panting with flushed cheeks when he looked up at his boyfriend. Yeah, he had long came to terms with that. He had a boyfriend who made him feel free. Ever since that talk in the car, all of Kit's fears and insecurities went out of the window. He knew he was slowly falling for that tall and manly Greek God who had loved him patiently for a long long time. Even his lame jokes and his awesome timing to ruin the romance and the way he fought with his patients like a stubborn child. Even if he didn't admit it, he loved it all. He didn't feel small, or scared like he felt with that man in the past. He knew he had made a lot of mistakes too but he also knew it was all because deep down, he knew in his heart that something was wrong. But not with this silly man.

Kit smiled and pulled Tim down. "I did.. now kiss me.."

Tim let out a sigh, pinning Kit to the door and smashed their lips together. "You.."

Kit moaned in his mouth and held Tim close, unconscious rubbing them against each orher. Tim growled, hands moving down Kit's back till he squeezed his butt and hauled him up in his arms.

TUK TUK

They stopped to look around, only to get flustered seeing the old nurse Achara standing on the other side of the glass window with her arms folded with a frown.

Kit gasped, realizing almost anyone who'd walk past that window could see them both literally eating each other's lips out. With a groan, he shut the blinds and hid his face on Tim's shoulder who was still high on the need that Kit had just showed for him.

"Timmy.." Kit wrapped his legs around Tim's torso. "Put me down.."

"I.. will. If you.. let go.." Tim managed with difficulty. Kit chuckled and cupped Tim's face in his palms to plant a soft kiss on his lips before he let Tim put him down.

"You-" Tim stopped when Kit's pager went off. They both sighed and Kit pulled it out before rushing outside in panic.

##~~

Ming stared at the projector but his mind was miles away to what he'd seen a day ago. How comfortable and easily happy Kit was with Tim. How he had Beam's little boy in his arms despite what Ming had told Beam.
The kiss they shared right in front of him..

Suddenly he felt his blood boil. So, you have no trouble to show love as long as it's not me, is it Kit?

"That's all for it" his assistant concluded the presentation, lights turned on and Mongkut Panitchayasawad turned to him.

"Ming.."

"Ah.. yes uncle" Ming looked up to the man.

"What's wrong son?"

Ming sighed. "Nothing uncle.. just under the weather a bit.. I guess.."

Mongkut nodded. "I know.. it must be really hard for you son, coming going back and forth in between business and dealing with my Wayo.. but he is my son.. I'm sorry for the trouble I put you through" he patted Ming's shoulder.

"Uncle.. I do have to come and go for getting official papers signed too. It's okay if I check on my friend too. No matter how much he despise me or insult me.. he's still my only friend" Ming said. They were currently in Panitchayasawad study with the projector for their presentation for the next project.

Mongkut thought for a while as he watched Ming busy to explain all the aspects of their project with such focus. Yes it was true Ming's family had worked for Panitchayasawad for three generations now but when he took the boy in, it was purely for Wayo. Wayo had no friends, Wayo was too timid amd innocent and so nothing like an heir to their great empire should be. So he brought home a sixteen years old Mingkwan who was the exact opposite of his Wayo to be the poor child's friend and then he saw the changes in his son. Ming had been a good friend and a servant to all of Wayo's needs exactly what Mongkut had brought the boy in for.

He proved his loyalty even when Wayo grew out of the confidence Mongkut had so badly wanted him to have and turned in an arrogant, spoiled narcissist, Ming stayed loyal. Mongkut would've happily given Wayo to Ming because he was confident the man would still be loyal but it was the mark Ming had made on him that he took pity on Ming and decided against to have his life ruined with Wayo. Wayo was unstable.

That fucking nobody doctor had ruined his baby Yo. And Ming deserves better than Yo. Even when he was a father and he loved Yo more than anything else, he knew that. Even Ming had begged him to not ask him that and Ming never begged.

"Ming.."

"Yes uncle?"

"Get the papers ready. I want to sign you the rights to give your signatures instead of mine" the old man said.

Ming blinked. "Uncle.. that is too big of a responsibility.. I can't.. please no!"

Mongkut smiled. "No son, no arguments on that. I want you to prove yourself to the board of directors so I could make you the permanent CEO of the group. Make me proud"

"But-"

"I will be mad now" Mongkut dismissed it.

Ming looked down with a sigh and went to take Mongkut's hand in his. "Thank you uncle for trusting me so much" he spoke in a cracked tone.

Mongkut smiled and patted his shoulder. "You may go now, have a night off! Party or sleep. Take care"

Ming nodded with gratitude amd walked out to find Wayo in the staircase with his arms lazily folded.

"You finally did it huh?" He asked in a mock impressed tone. "Sneaked your way into our property luke the leech you are? Bravo!!"

Mong sighed. "Yo.. if you don't trust me, tell your dad. But don't do this to me.. us.. I am still your friend"

Wayo smirked. "Yeah? How? You made him believe I lost my mind.." he teared up. "You still think I believe you're my friend?"

Ming stepped closer to him and held him in his embrace. "You need help Wayo.. why else you think your Pha left you?"

Wayo sniffed and held on Ming's shirt as he sobbed. "Ming.. I don't know.. I don't know how to live without him.. you.. said he would come to me if I do and learn what you teach me.."

"Shh.. it will all be okay Yo.." Ming hugged the smaller boy tightly. "And he did.. didn't he? He came to you.."

"Bring him back to me again" Wayo said and Ming's lips curled up in a subtle smirk.

"Ofcourse.. I will baby Yo.." Ming said with a glint in his eyes that if Wayo had seen, he would have ran for hills.

"Ming.. I.. I.. need it.. I need a.. I need a fix.."

Ming's lips curled up even more as he slipped something into Wayo's jeans pocket, pecked his forehead, wiped his tears and walked out.

Finally. He got the way inside that he had been working on for so long. Now it would only take some time to reach what he wanted. Thank you uncle Mongkut.. thank you for being a gullible bastard.

Just then his phone tinged and seeing the message, his face contorted with anger as he threw it away in rage, making the phone break open.

"Useless fuckers!"

##~~

"Da..da.."

"Yeah.. dada's here.." Beam pecked his forehead. Arthit moved his hand up to feel Beam's face, satisfied that it really was his dada, he closed his eyes.

"Dada.. iekeem..?"

Beam sighed. "Sorry baby.. we can't have ice cream.. dada promise to give you ice cream when Oon is healthy again"

Arthit whined sleepily. "Wa ij.. wooun wee Aathi..?"
(What is wrong with me?)

Beam smiled and kissed the boy again. "Nothing baby.. Oon is a little sick but uncle Kitty will fix it. Then Oon can have all the ice cream and pasta and pink milk"

"Eumh.." the baby answered sleepily.

"We could bring ice cream dad" Pharm who just entered the room holding Forth's hand in both his, spoke. They were startled to see Arthit lying down and looking so weak.

Beam smiled and shook his head. "We can't. His chemo has started, he can't have any heavy food, he already threw up twice" He pulled Pharm closer to have a good look at his face. "You've been crying"

Pharm gave Oon a worried look and Beam smiled. "It's treatment.."

"He looks in pain.." Pharm mumbled.

"Yeah.. no treatment comes in without a little pain.. but Oon is the strongest"

"Eumh.. Faaam" Arthit raised his hands to Pharm who kissed him on his cheeks.

"Get okastypustupid boy! You haven't even played with your pups yet"

"Pup? Wa?"

"Your tiny doggie"

"Haw.. googi!! Aathi waan.." Arthit giggled. "Dada.. can Aathi?"

"Yes baby.." Beam smiled down at him. "You get healthy fast.. we go home and play with your doggies.. we will eat so much ice cream and we'll tickle P'Pharm and we'll jave pillow fights"

"Phween?"

"Oh.. yeah, we'll watch friends ofcourse" Beam chuckled at his son before looking at Forth. "Please stay with him.. I want to check on Pha" he pulled Pharm out with him.

"Hey kiddo, did you go play with the baby yet? Aunt Min asked for you" he said and Pharm bit his lips.

"I wanna stay"

"Oh.. okay.. well stay then" he pecked on Pharm's head. "Just tell me why you skipped the school today?"

Pharm blinked. "Are you a witch? P'Forth made me!!" Yup, the sweet innocent Pharm threw Forth under the bus.

Beam chuckled. "How bout you go tell that P'Forth of yours that he should wear a helmet before I come back with a brick?"

Pharm gulped again. "I will go see the baby"

"Aahan.." Beam chuckled when Pharm ran for his life.

"Beam.."

Beam smiled at Prae who looked through the door to find Forth sitting on the bed with the tiny baby in his arms. She sighed and gave Beam an amazed look. "How do you do it? Bear with him? I would chop him in tiny pieces"

Beam chuckled. "Isn't he like.. your friend?"

"He's still an asshole" she shrugged then looked around. "Isn't a hospital supposed to be like.. full of people?"

"It's the VIP section. Only authorized work personnel and you know.. visitors only during visiting hours. It's better the staff stay away from me you know" he rolled his eyes. "You wanna come in?"

She smiled. "I've met them both. I wanted to talk to you. See.. there are things I should tell you being the only person not a part of the fiasco you went through. And there's something I need your help with. Two things actually" she chuckled.

Beam sighed. "Just because it's you" they both smiled. "Let's sit down there. Tell me, did Pharm say sorry to Dome?"

"Oh he's been lovely to Dome. I wanted to thank him too" she said as they sat down to have a very serious talk that they both needed and that they both couldn't have with anyone else.

##~~

"Pha.."

Pha looked up from his bed and smiled thinly at both his friends.

"Hey.."

Beam shoved Pha and lay down beside him. "What did you think to accomplish not telling me you were saving my baby's life?"

Pha chuckled. "I wanted to play a selfless hero" he joked.

"HA HA" Beam gave him a sideway glance.

"What?"

"Prae talked to me" Beam said amd Pha turned to him.

"Hey.. I remember you were there.. in that room. I woke up because you slapped me" Pha spoke quickly and even Kit turned to Beam.

Beam huffed. "I threw a glass of cold water at you and then slapped your face to wake you up. Check your facts"

"Oh.. but was.. tell me was she.."

"Oh God no!" Beam huffed again. He would smack Pha but the guy was his son's donor so he let it go. "Didn't I say to check your facts? You were so drunk you jumped on Prae.. but I pulled you off! I was there!"

Pha blinked. He looked down feeling lost. "You.. did?"

Beam eyed Pha for a while with narrowed eyes. Then he sighed. "The poor girl was so shocked. I checked you in that room, locked you and then took her out of there. When I dropped her at her dorm, that was the last time I saw her. Nothing of such happened between you two"

Pha sighed. "Oh.. so Dome is.. not my son.. o.. okay.." Pha licked his lower lip. "That.. that's good.." he said in a low tone.

Beam smiled seeing his face. "Is it?"

Pha looked away from him and sighed. "No..
He's.. he's so much like me.." he chuckled. "I have literally lost all I had.. everything.. you left.. then Kit left me.." Kit looked down. "I didn't even get to.." he smiled. "You guys didn't even give me a second chance.. you didn't fight or shout at me.. you just left and he just.. shut me out.."

Both guys stared at him. Kit sighed and got up on the bed too, making it cramped.

"Then my mom and brother.. mom didn't mind me dating a man but.. not Wayo and.. and I know for a fact that was not my fault.. you all said no to the man I loved.. no one told me what was wrong with Yo.."

They both sighed.

"Let's be honest.. I told you he was a child.. but I'll shut up" Beam put a finger on his mouth and Pha and Kit both chuckled. "What?"

"We missed you" they said together. Beam smiled at that.

"You were saying?" He asked Pha.

Pha chuckled. "Thanks for allowing me to talk" he looked up at the ceiling. "You know.. now that I'm back here.. with Yo out of picture. I'm all alone here.."

"You went to meet mom" Kit spoke but seeing Pha's face, he realized she still didn't want anything to do with him.

Pha smiled. "It felt good you know.. to think.. maybe.."

"You made an assumption on your own? Again!" Kit shook his head.

"A cliche stupid giraffe thing you always do" Beam added.

"He is younger to be yours" Kit spoke.

"No! She lies!" Pha said in a hushed tone. "He is already seven, he told me but she.. I thought.. I thought maybe he was.."

"I'm sure Forth and Tim doesn't know that"

Beam sighed. "Lam does. But Pha she doesn't know who the dad is. I remember how much shocked she was when you kissed her. It must really not be an easy thing for her. So please let it go.. and hey! He isn't yours.. so what?"

Pha eyed him. "I.. don't know.. if I.."

Beam smiled. "You will find out in time that it doesn't matter. When it comes to a child.. it never matters.." he patted Pha's shoulder.

Kit chuckled. "They're sure mother and son, he hands you your ass just like she did"

Pha and Beam chuckled too.

"Why? I never found out, why she hated me so much" Pha wondered.

"She didn't hate you.. she just treated you like any other human" Beam shrugged.

"You thought it was hating because she didn't throw her heart or her skirts in your feet like every other girl" Kit added.

"She never wore a skirt" Beam chuckled. Then he eyed Kit. "Did you get some mouth time with your TimTom?"

"Yeah, what did he do to your lips Intochar?" Pha asked too.
Kit blused brightly and got off, fussing about and then threw Beam out when it was time to start the treatment.

Walking away from the BMT unit to check on his work and his assistant, having to wave off his fans again, he decided something. He picked his phone to make a call.

##~~

Beam eyed Pharm's sleeping figure on the couch and then turned to Forth who sat right beside him on the bed with the little boy sleeping in their arms. Arthit had kept them both up all night long, crying, throwing up, whining and refusing to get cleaned, then throwing tantrums, more crying and throwing up. Even when Beam knew it was the affect of his chemo, he still couldn't hold his tears and when Forth put a comforting hand on his back, he ended up resting his head on that wide shoulder and crying his heart out.

He stared at Forth for a while who was busy stroking the little boy's hair with a worried yet tender look. Beam sighed and looked down. There was a time that this man turned him into a mushy love sick bunny. The first person to ever make him want to fall in love and the very person that killed him from inside.

It was good he had a talk with Prae, one person who neither wanted him to just blindly forgive Forth and move on to have a happy life with him nor she wanted him to keep living with not talking to him and keep on living with the burden of all these past years on his shoulder.

He had no energy in him to hate or loathe that man he once truly thought he loved. None.

But that doesn't mean he had forgiven him. No matter what his fucked up reason to do to him what he did to him. He can't just..

The knot in his heart made him let out an unconscious whimper and Forth quickly looked up at him.

"Hey.. are you okay?" Forth touched his shoulder in worry. "You must be tired. Go lay down with Pharm-" he stopped when Beam pushed his hand away.

Beam shot him a cold look. "Stop! Stop acting like I'm your wife and these are your kids! We're not your family!" He said in a low but firm tone. "Stop acting like the last seven years didn't happen! You-" he sucked in a breath and tried to got up but Arthit squirmed uncomfortably and Forth held his arm.

"Please.. I'm here because of him.. just let me stay till he's fine.." he teared up. "Do whatever you want to do to me but.."

They both looked at the little baby who felt for them both and once sure they were with him, went back to sleep. Beam sighed and sat back with Forth.

.
.

Two days after that night

Pha's mouth hung open when his mother, along with his big brother came barging inside the room he was in. Since he was weak with immunity, he was in almost total isolation with people only coming in or out with total precaution.

Prae had been sitting beside him on a couch, flipping through a magazine and kept on looking at the watch while Dome sat beside him talking to him all about what he read on immunity. Prae thought it was better be here than at home waiting for her sister and her husband to lash in any time. He offered to keep Dome that she rejected with the fierce glare that always had scared Pha.

They all looked at his mother who had been furious at Kit for not informing her about Beamie coming back and Pha losing a 'kidney' and how it was still Beamie who had the sense to inform her. Then she wanted to know all about Beam and his kids, only to be reminded by an amused Pha that she was there for him and that it was just a few cells he lost and gave to Beam's son.

She cried some and cursed Beam some and then hugged Pha some and got horrified when Pha joked that he could catch her 'stomach burn' that way. Pha sighed with a smile.

.
.

Three days after that night

Beam and Forth sat side by side again outside Arthit's room who was under very strict observation with none allowed inside without proper care. His immunity was that weak as his body worked to get familiar with the changes. So this time it was Pharm who was curled up in between them, sleeping with his torso in Beam's arms while his legs thrown over Forth's lap.

They were both so anxious, they didn't even realise they had been holding hands.

"Hey" Kit walked out with a wide smile and proceeded to take off his covers. "His levels are coming up, he accepted the cells"

Both let out the deep breath they didn't notice they were holding in.

"Just a week more of strict observation, then he'll be free. He's already planning a way or two to shave my head by the way, just to be clear, talk him out of it, it's one thing if he thinks I'm dead and claps but this.. this is not fun" Kit told them and they laughed.

Pharm who woke up, hurried with Kit to get ready to go to his baby brother, leaving the two men still holding hands.

With relief they felt, Forth squeezed Beam's hand in his and Beam rested his head on Forth's shoulder, worn out in exhaustion.

"Thank you.."

Forth looked down at his tired face with tears in his eyes. He saw the pain in Beam's eyes three nights ago. He knew he had lost a wonderful thing in the name of his stupid ego. This.. could've been his. His Beam, his kids, his family..

"Beam.. I'm so sorry.."

Beam looked up at him. He blinked. Then took a ling time to stare in those guilt filled eyes.

"I know.. what I did.. I knew in my heart even then that it was.. I was a monster to you Beam.. but I was also a twenty years old, adrenaline driven stupid kid with an ego as huge as my height..
I have not forgotten even a moment I spent with you Bee.. because I had truly loved you in each and every of that moment.. even when I was a blind bastard.. I loved you.." his voice cracked, looking down into those beautiful brown orbs. And Beam didn't look away from him either.

"I still.. love you..
Don't.. don't forgive me.. I deserve that but don't.. don't think I never loved you. I have always loved you, even when I thought for a moment that I hated you, I still loved you.
I can never forget last seven years, or the two years before that that I knew you. You have always been there in my heart.. I have always hurt and killed myself for losing you love.."

Beam let out a sob at that and looked down. "We.. I need to talk to you.. it's important"

Forth nodded. "Yeah?"

Beam sat still for a while till he looked up at Forth. "Let's have a beer.."

Forth blinked. Out of all the things he could imagine Beam to want to talk to him, that one was never even came close.

"Beer?"

"We.. I need a drink.. but one beer.." Beam said slowly but in a firm tone. "Pha has some in his office. Let's go up to the roof" he stood up, quickly followed by Forth. Only then did they realise they were still holding hands

##~~

Ta da.

So.. how was it?

So I did good with my exams except for the biochem. I always hated chemistry, it's like a stepmim to me. I still have one paper left but I wanted to get this done with.

So.. should baby Oon shave his ukka keety's head?

And what the hell is Ming cooking here?

Forth and Beam having a talk.. and who's Dome's father?

I give you guys headache with all the guesswork don't I?

Vote and comment and stay safe all.

See ya💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
41.3K 2.2K 14
Just like the name suggests , it's Just a ForthBeam fanfiction ♥️ But here, Forth is broken and Beam is a healer. Will they end up together??? Let's...
215K 9.3K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction - Just another ForthBeam Fanfic you might enjoy. Click to read. Characters belong to chiffon_cake from 2 moons
70.3K 4.1K 33
Its about the day when we need someone to love, but we all have to go with our own way... Can it the thing called love make a way for us back togeth...