Forbidden Fruit

Oleh Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And Jealousy
Cuddles and Betrayals
Stubborness and Fantasies
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and Luxury
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Ruts and Heat

10.5K 511 107
Oleh Talexbabe

Alex's POV

After getting off the phone with Chloe, I had quickly fallen asleep, though it was not easy knowing my pup was in distress. I tried to ignore it though knowing if he wanted to tell me he would have. We were up this morning at the crack of dawn to get ready, my body moving groggily at the missing hour of sleep that felt so unimportant last night but feels so detrimental this morning.

I trudge over to the dresser pulling out some slacks, a light blue collared shift and some dress shoes while I wait for James in the shower. I begin pacing my room almost immediately. My Rut is so fucking close I can taste it and dammit if it's not biting my ass to get back to Chloe immediately. My body feels flush and hot, my cock has been on semi since last night and the over protective need to curl my baby boy into my arms in bed is overwhelmingly strong.

Just thinking about having Chloe laying in my arms has my sensitive dick standing at full attention straining harshly against my pajama bottoms. I think about rubbing one out in the shower but I dismiss the thought immediately. If anything it would make it worse with it not being Chloe's doing. I remember all the lectures my dad gave me before he passed and I knew that Chloe would probably reach his Heat first and would be so out of it with need to have my body in and against his, anything else would feel like fire against his skin. Even doing it himself would only make him more horny until his skin got so sensitive for me, he would come oh so easily like he did the first time we met.

'What the fuck are you doing Alex?!' Toby basically growls are me. 'Our Mate is going to be begging to have us fuck his brains out and be the most vulnerable ever and you went on a trip to see an adolescent little bitch get his mantle?'

The way he says it makes me cringe and begin to feel a little guilty. I continue to pace, though my strides pick up in speed at the building stress within me. 'I'm about to leave James to his own devices for five days. I figured it was the least I could do!' I defend myself.

'Bullshit!' Tobias damn near yells at me. Getting yelled at by such a carefree and playful wolf has me jumping mid stride as I pause my pacing. 'You were only being selfish. You wanted him to miss you to make yourself feel better and you put his health and feelings at risk all because you wanted him to be fucking cuddly with you?! Like he wouldn't already be during his fucking heat?!' I lower my eyes in shame, knowing he's right. I had originally told James I couldn't go, because I wanted to be close to Chloe, but I changed my mind for exactly the reasons Tobias claimed. The look of sadness on Chloes face when I told him I was leaving made my heart break a little but it also made my chest puff out to know he would miss me. But Tobias is right. It was wrong of me to try and manipulate him like that.

Before I can respond to him, three things happen simultaneously: James enters the room with a towel wrapped around his waist with his nose sniffing looking at me in alarm, my phone begins ringing on the dining room table , and my body is hit with this overwhelming heat and lust that spreads through my body quickly.

"Shit!" James says running towards my phone while I try and stop myself from shifting in the middle of our hotel room. My body is vibrating, trying to get me to Chloe now. My head snaps towards the device in James' hand when he answers the phone and puts it on speaker.

"Daddy? It hurts. Please come back. I need.... uhhhh.... please come home....you smell so good, Alex please." James quickly takes my phone off speaker but it's too late. I already heard my pup moaning and begging me to be home to please him. Love him. Fuck him. I hear James talking into the phone but I don't give him a backwards look as I throw myself out of the room, slamming the door open before crashing down the stairs and out the building, my heated and uncontrollable body too impatient to wait for an elevator or a taxi.

Wolves stare at my crazed state in alarm until they catch my scent and understand. They step back to give me space before I realize what I have to do. I go up to the nearest wolf and ask as nicely as I can with my half growled out voice. The sound being a mixture of both me and Tobias and we struggle to keep it together long enough to handle human interaction.

"Which way to Kaulike?" Is all I can give out before a low growl starts in my throat, my body trying to rip away from the kind woman who looks at my sympathetically before I can even get instructions.

"Fifteen miles west, turn left under the interstate then ten miles north. Normal wolves reach Kaulike in two hours." I nod my head the most thanks I can give before I turn and jump, shifting in mid air before I head in the direction the woman told me. I open James' and I link long enough to relay the message that, 'I'll be there in an hour.'

I run as fast as I can avoiding heavy rocks, ducking hanging branches and trying my damn hardest to avoid the haze that would make my wolf go feral leaving me unable to reach my mate. My cock is rock hard even in my wolf state and all it does is give Tobias and I ideas of fucking our Mate like this making my eyes roll in the back of my head.

I cross Kaulike city limits in less than forty minutes, barely slowing down as I take short cuts through the city. A few people gasp at how large my wolf is, but others seem unbothered. The most reaction I get is someone catching the heat in my scent and moving out the way, knowing that today is the day that one will meet a feral wolf if they get in the way of a wolf in Rut from getting to their Mate.

I reach my house in the Autumn Falls territory with fifteen minutes to spare. As I come up onto my house, I begin to hear the whines and moans of my pup coming from my house. I shift back to human form to trudge quickly up the stairs before I open the door but nothing could compare me for the smell that hits me like a fucking truck when I open my door.

Chloe's natural scent of cinnamon and roses is laced with the enchanting scent of his cum and an underlying spiciness that has my cock dripping and achingly hard. I stumble my way upstairs to my room, stripping from my pajama bottoms and briefs haphazardly as I reach upstairs.

     I finally get to my room, my cock standing proudly as I open the door. My jaw drops and my eyes roll at the smell and the sight that greet my eyes. I try and hold in my growl but it's damn near impossible when I can Chloe with his face in my pillow drunk on my scent as he fingers his ass. His naked body is meeting his fingers thrust for thrust and as hot as the image is, I know my pup is unsatisfied and in need of a rough good fucking.

My growl finally makes it way past my throat and into the room, the sound causing Chloe is cum all over my bedsheets which was already covered in precum and previous loads. He whimpers as he looks over his shoulder until he makes eye contact with me.

He quick to stumble out of bed to head towards me. I go to open my arms, my throat dry at the sight of him hard, dripping, and ready for me in my own bed. In my daze, I watch as Chloe ignores my arms and goes straight to his knees, taking almost my whole length in his mouth before I can even say hello.

My knees almost give out but I'm able to grab onto the door frame and my dresser before me before I do. My eyes rolls at the hot tight cavern of his mouth that bobs along my cock as his tongue strokes the veins of my dick skillfully. He pulls back slightly to kiss and lick around my sensitive head earning a groan and a low sated growl from me that has his body arching and a moan reaching from his throat that caressing my cock beautifully.

I grab his face but refrain myself from face fucking him. As sexy as it sounds, I don't want to force him to do something I don't know if he's comfortable with. As if reading my mind, he pulls his head back, relaxes his throat and widens his mouth before he sits back on the heels of his feet. It's all the confirmation I need before I'm shoving my dick down his throat hard and fast. I watch fascinated as my cock disappears and reappears in and out his mouth dripping wet and hard as a rock. In the back of my mind I feel my orgasm building as I watch tears form in Chloes eyes and slip down the side of his face and drool falling down his mouth.

"Beautiful." I whisper completely entranced. The word of praise has Chloe moaning around my dick before he's shooting a load all over my feet and legs without even touching himself. The thought of him cumming over my praise and the vibrations of his warm tight mouth has me following him right over the edge. I try to pull away from him blinding as my eyes roll back but his mouth his quick to follow me and my orgasm is so damn strong I almost pass out with the force. I look down with unfocused eyes to see that Chloe released a second time with my taste all over his tongue. The thought has me growling as I look into the little minx's hooded eyes.

"More, daddy!" He whines. And of course, for Chloe, I obliged.

~~~~~
Yeeesh I'm so worried about this chapter. I hope I wrote it okay. Don't be shy to correct anything or give some advice. Alex and Chloe finna be freak freaks.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: If you were in my series, who do you think your Mate would be?

Mine would be Alex or Ares.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9M 99K 57
Book One in the My Mate Series - "Elijah," Alexander calls in this terrifying voice. I know it's dangerous but I ignore him, I keep my eyes shut and...
Mated by Fate Oleh Franqi'

Manusia Serigala

9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
58.3K 2.8K 30
Reese Odona is a boy who had the pleasure of being born after the war and during a time of peace between the species. Humans were no longer used as s...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...