Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Just Another Bad Boy (57)

9.8K 236 76
By JadeGreen16

"I fell in love with you the way the fall asleep; slowly and then all at once"

__________

ALLY POV:

Today was the day of the wedding. I was so happy for my brother and Olive. It had been 2 years since Blake proposed, originally they were planning on getting married a few months after they got engaged but Blake 'accidentally' got Olive pregnant, so they had postponed everything until Olive fitted into her dress properly again.

They had a beautiful, healthy baby girl who they named Alex. She was born with very little strawberry-red hair and Blake's beautiful brown eyes. She was nearly 2 years old and was the center of everyone's world. My mother absolutely adored her first grandchild, as did my father and Richard. It was me and Chase though who saw her the most apart from Blake and Olive.

I was Olive's maid of honor because she didn't have any siblings, along with me there were her 3 closest friends.  Blake's best man was Jake. Damon, Caleb and Chase were his other groomsmen. Olive had chosen a beautiful flowy gown for her dress, and the bridesmaids and I were wearing light pink multiway dresses.

Alex was obviously the flower girl, and it was mine and Jake's job to give them the rings with Alex. Jake also adored Alex, I didn't blame him. She was absolutely beautiful.

Dean and Bella were bringing Ava to the wedding with them, she had stayed with Dean last night while I stayed at Olive and Blake's apartment with Alex, Olive, and the other bridesmaids. Blake slept at our house with his guys.

Chase and I had begun looking at nicer houses together, obviously, we would take Ava with us.

I hear Alex cry, meaning she had woken. I know how busy Olive is so I walk into Alex's room and carry her back outside to give her some breakfast which consisted of cut-up fruit that Olive had prepared last night. She gives me a thankful glance when she sees me helping Alex and I smile back.

"Nervous?" I smile, the lady was still doing her hair so she wasn't able to move.

"Not at all, we have a kid for fuck sake, it's about time," Olive laughs, "what about you? Are you nervous?"

"A little," I admit, instead of doing a speech I had promised to sing a few songs at the wedding. I had decided that although singing was something I loved to do, it was something that Sophie and I shared, so while I still sing as much as I can, I had gone to college to be a vet. Chase had also gone to the same college, he was doing engineering and loved it.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be amazing," Olive soothes.

"Olive, you're getting married. You shouldn't be comforting me." I laugh.

Olive laughs as well, it was nice to see her this excited.

***

"Do you Blake Reynolds, take Olive Taylor to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The celebrant says.

"I do," Blake smiles, tears falling from his eyes.

"And do you, Olive Taylor take Blake Reynolds to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Olive says. Alex makes an excited noise from in my arms and everyone laughs. It seemed that even Alex was excited for this moment.

"Please say your vows," the celebrant continues.

"I, Blake Reynolds, take you, Olive Taylor, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

"I, Olive Taylor, take you, Blake Reynolds, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

"You may kiss your bride"

Everyone cheers, Jake covers Alex's eyes from beside me, once again earning a laugh from everyone.

"Everyone is invited to the reception dinner in the Ashtonville royal botanical gardens, we hope to see you all there." The celebrant finishes.

Everyone stands up for pleasantries, I feel a presence beside me and instantly know it's Chase from the way my body reacts to him.

"You have no idea how much I'd love to rip that dress off you right now. Fucking photos." He whispers.

I feel myself get warm and I swat his chest.

"Alex is literally right here!" I reply, gesturing to the child on my hip.

"I think she agrees with me," Chase smirks. I face Alex and can't help but laugh when I see her cheesy smile, putting her arms out for Chase to take her.

I pass her to Chase just as Ava approaches us.

"You look so pretty Ally," Ava gushes, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you beautiful, you look gorgeous, did Bella do your hair?" I ask the smiling 6-year-old.

"Yep, I just wanted to leave though." She groans.

I laugh as she hugs Chase.

"Alright baby girl, we have to do pictures but we'll see you at the reception. Dean and Bella are going to bring you," Chase directs, Ava nods excitedly, she never hid how much she loved spending time with Bri and Dean because they let her eat and drink whatever she wanted, and they also always watched Disney movies and played games with her.

"Love you Ally and Chasey, I'll see you soon," Ava enthuses as she skips over to Bella and Dean.

"Alright guys, we need to do photos," Olive pulls me away from my thoughts. I smile, nodding as I follow her into the limo so we can get to our first destination.

***

"I am aware that the maid of honor will be singing instead of making a speech," the celebrant smiles, "please welcome to the stage, maid of honor and sister of the groom, Allison Reynalds."

My heart beats quickly, Chase gives me a comforting smile and I walk up the stage.

"Um, hi everyone. This is a song that I wrote a while ago, and I think it described the dynamic between Olive and Blake pretty well," I smile nervously. Chase grins and sticks up his thumbs and everyone cheers.

The music begins to play and I begin singing the song I named "A Year Without Rain";

Ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh

Can you feel me
When I think about you?
With every breath I take
Every minute
No matter what I do

My world is an empty place
Like I've been wandering the desert
For a thousand days (oh)
Don't know if it's a mirage
But I always see your face, baby

I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don't know how I'll survive
A day without you is like a year without rain
Whoa, oh, whoa

The stars are burning
I hear your voice in my mind (voice in my mind)
Can't you hear me calling?
My heart is yearning
Like the ocean that's running dry
Catch me, I'm falling

It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet
Won't you save me?
There's gonna be a monsoon when you get back to me, oh, baby

I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don't know how I'll survive
A day without you is like a year without rain
Whoa, oh, whoa

So let this drought come to an end
And make this desert flower again
I'm so glad you found me
Stick around me,
Baby baby baby oooh

It's a world of wonder with you in my life
So hurry, baby, don't waste any more time
I need you here, I can't explain
But a day without you is like a year without rain (oh, whoa)

I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don't know how I'll survive
A day without you is like a year without rain
Whoa, oh, whoa

Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Everyone cheers loudly and begins to chant. Chase smiles at me, and I know it's because he was aware that he was the inspiration for me when writing that song.

I smile, accepting everyone's attempt at getting me to sing another song, instead of singing a song that I wrote, I decide on "A Thousand Years", again it seemed pretty accurate for Blake and Olive's relationship.

After the song I stand down, promising the begging crowd that I would get back up later. Jake says his speech and everyone laughs practically the whole way through it, typical Jake.

After eating, it was finally time to dance. I had to admit, I was really excited to dance with Chase. I felt like the day had been so rushed that I hadn't really had the chance to just enjoy the day with Chase and my best friends.

Olive and Blake have their dance, while they do, Perfect by Ed Sheeran plays. Once the song ends it was time for the Bride and her father to dance, and the groom and his mother. I can't really say I'm surprised though when Blake holds out his hand for me to take instead of our mother.

Everything was great with mom and dad now, but the fact is, for a really long time it was just Blake and I against the world, and I think that my mother understood that and therefore encouraged Blake when he asks me to dance with him, when he's traditionally supposed to dance with our mother.

Jake was now holding a happy Alex in his arms, probably just as happy as Alex.

The song "You're My Best Freind" by Queen plays and I giggle a little as Blake and I sway slowly to the rather upbeat song.

"You're married now," I smile up at my older brother who meant so much to me.

"I guess I am, but you better still hang out with me. Just because I'm married and have a kid doesn't mean I'm old and boring," Blake grins.

I laugh at him; "I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it means."

***

It was now 3:30am and we were just leaving the reception. Blake and Olive had gone off on their honeymoon and my mother was watching Alex and Ava tonight so Chase and I could be alone. While Olive and Blake were on their honeymoon for 2 weeks, Chase and I were on Alex duty and I was really excited to spend more time with the gorgeous child. Ava absolutely adored her as well. Lucky for us it was now college break so we didn't have to worry about studies while watching the kids.

"Let's go to the hill," Chase suggests suddenly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Let's watch the sunrise. We haven't in ages." he replies.

I smile, instantly agreeing, we had kept blankets in the back of my car which was what we usually took now that Ava came most places with us.

"We only ever come here when it's daylight, we should come here more often," Chase says. I giggle at him.

"Babe, we literally come here all the time. We were here a couple of days ago," I state. Loving how much Chase wanted to come to the hill because it was still 'our spot'.

"You looked so beautiful tonight," Chase says again. He had already said it about 1000 times but I laugh anyway. I loved this man so much.

Chase stops the car and we get out, walking hand in hand to our destination. Chase had thrown a heavy blanket over my shoulders so I wouldn't freeze in my maid of honor dress, he had offered me his jacket but obviously I refused, I didn't want him to freeze either.

We sit down, cuddling up to each other and I sigh in content. Everything was just so perfect. Ava was now at school and she was already getting the highest mark in the class. Chase had already begun being protective of her and I couldn't help but love how much he adored his sister.

Chelsea had moved a few states away after Tyler got caught and we hadn't heard from her since. Apparently she was happy though, and I waned that for her. She used to be my best friend and we went through a lot together, and even if that doesn't mean anything to her, it means something to me.

Tyler had been caught and they found he was linked to several crimes including murder, so he had life in prison.

Bella and Dean were engaged, I was one of the bridesmaids while Bri was the maid of honor. Obviously Chase was the best man. They had moved in a few years ago to a nice house near where mom and I live, I guess having billionaire parents paid off when house hunting. Bri and Oli had an off and on relationship and to be honest, I wasn't entirely sure if they were together or not right now. Damon and Caleb were about as happy as Blake and Olive and had recently bought an apartment together. Even Jake had recently met someone. She was a stunning Asian girl that he actually met at the club. Aiden was still Aiden, he still fucked anything with boobs but we still loved him. I had kind of stayed in contact with Charlie, but we only spoke every few months. My mother and Richard were exceedingly happy still, which was really good for her.

My life was great, we still saw Maria regularly and Chase and Ava's mother was actually beginning to heal. They even said they might be able to let her out within the next year or so. We made sure to visit her at least once a week, Ava lived for our weekly visits where she would tell her mother about her friends and great teacher.

The sun begins to rise, breaking me out of my thoughts. Obviously Chase was deep in thought about something as well because he hadn't said anything either.

"Princess," Chase says quietly.

"Yeah," I look at up at him.

"Do you love me as much as I love you?" He asks.

"Of course I do!!" I state honestly.

"Then marry me."

I freeze for a moment, he had to be kidding, "Chase, be serious."

"I am," Chase says as he pulls out a ring from his jacket pocket, "I bought the ring a few months ago and I've wanted to ask you but I wanted it to be perfect, but then I realized that it didn't matter how I asked you because any time with you was perfect to me. Blake knows I bought the ring and want to propose, so does Dean."

My heart pounds erratically and before I can reply he continues; "when I met you, I knew you were different. You rejected me at first but that only made me want you more, and then we started hanging out and I realized that you were the only girl that I had ever felt something for. You're smart, kind, hot as hell and I'm so in love with you and I know that won't ever change, so marry me."

Tears fall from my eyes and I leap over to hug him, "I love you so much Chase, of course I'll marry you."

"I love you so much princess, forever and always." Chase smiles, tears pooling in his eyes.

"I love you so much, always and forever" I reply, tears falling freely down my face.

True love is a funny thing, it's unpredictable and strange. Growing up, we get told all about it. We all know the stories of the princesses who meet their princes and fall in love, we get told to not settle for anything but your prince. We also get warned, we've also all heard of the stories about the bad boys, because, well, they were just that. Bad. I don't know about you, but I was always told to steer clear from bad boys, they'd just break my heart.

The good girl falls for the bad boy, and he just breaks her heart. I guess they try to protect us from that. It seemed that every woman loved a bad boy at least once in her life, and so often it ended the way we get warned about. Maybe what they say is true, and you do have to love a bad boy at least once in your life to know what it feels like to love a good man. I do understand though, I loved Tyler, he was a bad boy, he broke my heart. I guess that doesn't make me so much different from all these other women who get their hearts broken by a bad boy.

Although, unlike all these other smart good girls, instead of getting hurt by one and never looking there again, I fell in love with another bad boy. Even though Chase was amazing, and everything that Tyler was not, at the end of the day, he was still a bad boy.

So it seemed that I wasn't just another good girl.

And I knew for a fact that Chase wasn't -
Just Another Bad Boy.

_____________

AWWWWWWW

And that's the end of Just Another Bad Boy.

I don't know if I love the ending, especially all the jumps in this chapter but I hope you all love it. I'll be posting the epilogue soon for you guys as well.

For the people who have stuck with this story from the get go, I love you guys. For all my new readers, I love you as well.

Thank you to anyone that has given this story a chance.

You all mean so much to me.

Thank you.

- Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 869 48
Deathly shy girls don't have three things: a heard voice, confidence , and a guy. I didn't expect any of that to change at my new school. But Bastion...
406K 9.4K 41
Cassidy is the classic nerd at her high school. She lives in a shelter with a tragic past that replays in her dreams. Ayden is the boxer who train h...
158K 4.6K 41
What's so special about this time? Even Scarlett Adams wondered. After witnessing the death of her parents at the age of four, her whole life was a...
853K 27.8K 49
When you push yourself to your limit you really can change a lot. When "Geeky-Lame-Overweight" Ashely Jensen comes back from summer break looking lik...