Fated || k.th

Av Soobin_Bread

In which Ronnie discovers that she has accidentally found her soulmate in the heart of Seoul. "You ran away... Mer

Author's Note
02 • dos
03 • 三
04 • 四
05 • ห้า
06 • zes
07 • Семь
08 • ប្រាំបី
09 • εννέα
10 • दस
11 • mười một
12 • labing dalawa
13 • dreizehn
14 • empat belas
15 • femton
16 • szesnaście
17 • dezessete
18 • sedamnaest
19 • yhdeksäntoista
20 • twenty
21 • နှစ်ဆယ်တစ်
22 • إثنان و عشرون
23 • 二十三
Playlist
24 • 이십사
25 • dua puluh lima

01 • 하나

5.5K 105 24
Av Soobin_Bread

———•••#•••———

"I swear to god, Jennie. This time I'm not lying! I'm almost there." I bite back, running my hand through my raven locks, frustrated. It was supposed to be my rest day today.

I haven't had a decent sleep since my boss blasted me with tons of unfinished work to do and now these people decided of all the days I could squeeze in a break that it was the perfect time to go out and hang. The day that I was supposed to sleep and get rid of these nasty looking dark bags resting under my eyes.

Swiftly dodging people left to right, I adjusted the phone in my ear, "You said that 15 minutes ago." The person nagged in the other line. And that's when I hear the annoyingly stifled giggles in the background. I rolled my eyes. Goddammit, she put me on speaker again.

"Whatever. Just give me 5." I responded, dropping the call.

I quickened my pace. The temperature outside becoming colder and colder by the minute as the sun started to set. It was late October and the fall season was about to end. I grunted loudly as the cold air hit my face harshly, making my hair blow in every direction.

Finally arriving at our meeting place, I scanned the whole vicinity, squinting my eyes to find the group of dorks I called my friends. Letting out a breath, I spotted them on the farthest corner in the restaurant.

Of course.

I walked straight to them. Breaking into a smile as I see them already making fun of the youngest.

"Well, hello there." I said as I announced my arrival, taking the seat next to Bobby.

The boy on the other hand, slowly clapped his hands and made fake crying noises. Soon, the rest of them joined him, mocking me of being late again. The people around us was already giving them weird looks but that did not seem to faze them. Instead, they mocked me even more.

"I'm surprised she didn't come later than 30 minutes." Jennie intentionally made here voice loud, sassily crossing her arms and still glaring at me.

"I'm already here, aren't I?" I huffed out. "And blame it on Teddy oppa. I hadn't been sleeping for three days because he kept on rejecting my songs." I slumped my shoulders, pressing my back on the seat as I remembered all of the stress I've been through just to reach the deadline.

With that, we immediately engaged on the topic. We were all buzzed because Blackpink's comeback was nearing. We were all busy in the company; Jennie and Lisa with practice, me in helping produce and write songs and Bobby just finished his comeback promotions with Ikon.

"We've already ordered for you, unnie." Lisa informed me.

"Thank you, sweetie." I cooed. She immediately furrowed her brows after hearing the pet name, her irked reaction made my smile grow bigger.

This has been an on going joke to us. Teasing Lisa constantly with her being the youngest and all that stuff. Her reactions and tiny quirks made it all the more satisfying because of how she resembled like a grumpy cat.

"Stop treating me like a child. All of you. I'm an adult already!" She cried out, hands on the bridge of her nose. This made the younger one more adorable in our eyes.

"No, you aren't. You're just 20." Bobby chided smugly.

"Plus, we're all older than you. We'll only stop when you turn thirty." I said, teasing.

"B-but you're only a year older!" Lisa argued back, now pouting.

The waiter finally arrived and served us our food. They got me cream pasta and a slice of cake. I hid my smile. We hang out so frequently I'm not surprised they already know what food to order me.

"Oh my god. There's paparazzi." Jennie lowered her head and whispered.

"Jesus, they can't even give us a break." Lisa said also lowering her head.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm posing." Bobby said turning to the camera's direction and making a peace sign. What the hell.

"Count me in!" I excitedly said making tiny hearts at the camera.

"This is why you guys are shipped! You are basically spoon feeding the reporters." Jennie exasperatedly said slightly pinching me on the arm to stop me.

I frowned at this. Actually, they ship me to anyone I get close to. At some point they even thought I was dating Teddy oppa after the rumors with Jennie died down. I traced the outlines of my mark unconsciously. It was a bear. I don't know who my soulmate is but he somehow had a connection with the mark on my wrist. Oh no. What if he lived in Antartica?!

"Ronnie!" Bobby called out loudly.

"Huh? W-what?" I asked dumbly.

"You spaced out, ya weirdo." Jennie said.

"Whatever, we still have to talk about the b-sides after this." I sighed.

After I said that, whispers suddenly erupted in the whole restaurant at the same time my heart began to beat at an abnormal pace. I couldn't seem to breathe properly either. What was happening?! The people had their attention to the table near us. A group of seven people wearing all black clothes and masks on their faces sat directly next to our table.

"Must be idols basing from the number." Bobby mumbled as he stared at them.

I, on the other hand, had my palm pressed on my chest as I tried to calm my beating heart. My breaths coming out as short pants and sweat began to trickle my forehead.

"Oh my god, Ronnie. Are you okay?" Jennie came to my side and handed me a glass of water.

"Unnie, I think we should go now. You look pale." Lisa worriedly grabbed my hand.

"No, no. I think my asthma is acting up again." A big fat lie. This was far from asthma. Thankfully, they bought my excuse.

I desperately tried to act normal. I calmed my breathing and urged them to continue talking. I felt guilty. This was the only time we got to go out and I didn't want it to be cut short. I roamed my eyes around attempting to clear my thoughts when another pair came in contact with mine. Warm caramel ones were staring back. Oh my god. They were so beautiful. I felt shivers ran down my spine the moment they caught sight of the warm pair of pools. I immediately looked away, embarrassed that I caught myself gushing at a stranger.

"So where were we?" I cut in. My hands trailed down my arms as I felt the goosebumps prickle my now sensitive skin.

"Unnie, I personally liked 'Really'. Please, please, please, make another song similar to that." Lisa pleaded with her hands clasped together.

"Same thoughts but I really loved 'Forever Young'. Seriously though, how do you come up with that?" Jennie nudged me with her elbow.

"With the help of Teddy." I deadpanned.

"Actually there's another beat I'm starting. I'll let you hear it later in the studio." I told them. Immediately sparking their interest. "Omg." Lisa squealed.

"I'll let you write the lyrics on this one. I feel like it'll be much better that way." I added.

"Veronica! You are amazing!" Jennie was shaking my shoulders now. Clearly excited with the news.

"Wait, wait. Hold up. You're real name is Veronica?!" Bobby shrieked in English. He looked so shocked and dumbfounded. He even put his hand above his chest to add a dramatic effect.

"Bobby. We've been friends for three years now and you didn't know??" I said with a 'wtf' expression. It was true. We met when another producer fell sick and they called me to replace them at a recording. It has been a long time but we instantly clicked.

"Why am I not surprised?" Jennie said with a bored tone.

"Whoops! Fake friend." Lisa whispered while making mic drop gestures. "Then what's you're full name? Wow. I've been clueless this whole time." He sheepishly scratched his nape. Cute dimples resurfacing from his embarrassment.

"Veronica Grace Lee, idiot." This time, it was Jennie who answered. Lisa long had been cackling, finding the situation too funny.

I shuddered after hearing my cringey ass name. I've stuck with my nickname my whole life because I really didn't like my full name. It sounded too posh which is the exact opposite of who I am. I'd rather have them call me Ronnie.

"Ew, ew, ew. Stop! Don't say it again." I covered my ears.

———•••———

The group continued chatting; never noticing the pair of ears that were listening to every word they muttered.

A wide grin forming on the man's lips as he whispered her name.

———•••#•••———

How was it so far?

:)

Vote and leave a comment! 💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
147K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
157K 5.6K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
4.1K 267 26
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...