MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

10.Caged

618 36 12
By CognizantMind

"Mr Jungkook you are going to take the responsibility of the chair person today," Suga declared as they entered the conference hall.

Jungkook seems surprised, as Suga has always been the chair of the board of directors, dealing with every topic carefully. He is no doubt delighted but also suspicious, the person who has never sat among his employees is going to sit between them now.

Everybody took their respective places after greeting the boss , including Annastasia. Surprisingly, Suga instead of sitting at the middle of the table sits beside Annastasia. When Annastasia looks beside her she gets appalled, because her boss is sitting right beside her. Even Jungkook is perplexed now, so he walks to Suga and whispers in his ears.

"It's fine if you sit in your usual place, moreover I have to give a presentation. So, I'll be standing the whole time ."

Suga glares at him. His eyes don't understand what a sweet look could be. He replies like an order." Only the chairperson sits there." he points to the chair with his index finger.

Jungkook knows he can't be tamed, so he gives up and gets back to his work. He begins his presentation. But the interest of the men in the hall isn't on Jungkook but on somebody else.

Annastasia.

All the men were staring at her, while she was only focussing on what Jungkook was saying . For a moment even Suga, THE Suga, couldn't help but remain ensnared beside her. Getting hooked up with the contours of her body and the perfect outline of her figure. The fragrance of oak mixed with wood stuffed his nose and he recognizes she uses the same scent that he does, Paco Rabanne Invictus. The only difference that it smells heavenly on her skin. He gets wild with cologne but on her, it soothes his mind. He didn't realize that for the first time, he wasn't paying attention to the conference, he was drawn away. Suga for the very first time in his life was distracted by a woman. And one can't blame Annastasia for smelling so nice. Nobody should accuse women of always looking like freshly dropped from the trees of heaven. She didn't ask your attention, you were captivated by her, so it's your fault, not hers.

Annastasia doesn't even have the tiniest idea of what her boss was doing. She would never even imagine it happening. But here he is, looking at her elegant hand, fondling with a pen. While her eyes moved along with Jungkook's body.

Once Jungkook walks past Suga, he came to the presence and wrinkles his haughty nose. He becomes restless while running his hands through his hair which at a normal day remains as it is as his little brother has helped him set it. What the hell? I didn't just....no no-no-no. This didn't happen. This just didn't happen. I wasn't staring at this slut. Why the hell am I even sitting beside her?

A sudden sense of revulsion empowered Suga and he loathed sitting beside her. Her scent which he was inhaling with such serenity was disgusted with a scrunched nose. His calmed mind was now filled with anger. Those open fingers were balled into a fist and nerves popping up through his pale white skin. Literally, he was pissed off, to put it in simple terms. THE Suga was now pissed off and he isn't going to let it go that easily even though Annastasia did nothing. So, the next thing that Suga did was incomprehensible.

He kept his hand beside the cup of coffee in front of him. Little by little pushed that cup near Annastasia's hand without anybody noticing it. When it was near enough, he tripped it to the back of her hand. A deadly heated black cup of coffee was now being tasted by her skin.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! "She has never uttered such a long series of fucks in her whole life. "My hand! Ahhh!" , Annastasia stood up abruptly. Her beautiful fair pinkish skin was coloured with tints of red as her skin burnt like hell. She felt a strong and intense stinging sensation that literally made her body quiver in pain within seconds.

Everybody's attention was now totally on Annastasia. The presentation could just go to hell, Jungkook's attention as well shifted to her. He scurried towards Annastasia to look at her hand, but Suga stopped him.

"Miss Annastasia, this presentation is more important, please sit down and stop creating a scene here. Everybody get back to where we were," he said with austerity.

"But Boss.." Jungkook argued.

"Jungkook! Get back to the presentation", he said in a stern tone, full of authority. Nobody can raise a finger. He is the boss, remember!

Annastasia sat down with her eyes filled in tears. But those tears weren't dripping from the edge of her eyes because she didn't let them. It was an accident. Not that her boss did it knowingly. Annastasia thought like that. She kept groaning in pain while holding her wrist tightly, expecting the pain to shift somewhere. But it escalated. There was a throbbing sensation. Her breaths became quicker. She wasn't able to handle the pain that the hot coffee created. Her situation was getting worse. Yet, her eyes were on the presentation.

Meanwhile, Suga had the caustic smile throughout. An absurd kind of satisfaction he got from seeing the bruised area.

Jungkook just couldn't concentrate, he couldn't help himself from glancing at her hand. So, he took out his handkerchief from his pocket, dipped it in water and wrapped it around Annastasia's hand. Suga wasn't enjoying this. He wants her to suffer, not Jungkook to aid her pain.

Throughout the meeting, Annastasia endured everything. Jungkook's handkerchief could appease her to some point. But the pain was growing. She can't cry nor shout about it.

But as soon as the meeting got over , Annastasia excused herself to go to the medic room. Suga gave her permission. Jungkook accompany won't look good, so he sent Tae Hyun with her. Meanwhile, he wanted to talk to the boss.

"Why did you do that ?" he was near to yelling at him.

"I didn't do anything, it was just an accident ." He shrugged his shoulders, caring less about the incident.

Jungkook wasn't going to take any lie, he is in a dramatic pose, keeping his hands on his hips, flashing eyes looking at him like he wasn't his boss but a wicked kid.

"That was inhuman of you Suga," he complained.

Suga rolled his eyes and fixed it on Jungkook and stood up from his seat. Their height was almost the same. They kept glaring at each other like in any second, they could blow each other faces off.

"I have seen what inhuman looks like Jungkook ." Suga exploded in anger. "Beating a women with a belt is inhuman, pulling her body through her hair is inhuman, choking her while fucking her to her last breath is inhuman, making her beg for food is inhuman. So, don't you dare teach me regarding humanity ." Suga let out and tramped out of the room after slamming the door.

He had the fury of a lion while striding towards his cabin, his ranging footsteps were trembling the entire building. All those who came across him were frightened and nobody dares not come his way. It is something that Suga recalls that makes him a devil out of a human. But as soon as he reached on his floor, that hostility turned into a smirk. He straightened his suit and strolled to his luxurious cabin.

As he sat on his chair, he took out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"I am sending you a video, you know what to do with it," he explained and then hanged up the phone. Crossing his legs, putting his hands on the back of his head and inclining on his chair. The chair bends a little, letting out a cranking sound. And at last, a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

That day Jungkook was apologetic in place of Suga. But Annastasia brushed it off as a mere accident.

*****

"Are you fine Noona?" Tae Hyun inquires.

"Yes, Completely. Why did you ask so ?" she said casually like it wasn't a big deal and focused on her lunch.

"Because you were burnt yesterday."

The thought of yesterday pained her bruised more. She looked at her hand. It was cover with a sterile gauze bandage, still, she was able to see through it and remembered her suffering. "This will be alright in a few days ." She sighed, " If life brings pain then happiness is right behind it ."

"You seem optimistic Noona ."

"I wasn't but somebody advised me and I took it. I think it was worth it ."

"I bet it was Noona ."

Both of them focused on their food and once it was over they got back to their respective works.

A week went, Annastasia's bruise was curing day by day. Suga had stopped making her life hell. Every day passed as if suddenly God blessed her life to be at peace. Even though she always used to enter her boss's cabin at the end of the day with some diffidence, she used to get permission to head back home at the right time and at the right moment.

Like every other day, today was also a normal day for Annastasia. It was 8:00 p.m and Annastasia had to take Suga's permission to get back home. She knocked on his door.

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes"

"Can I go home ?" She asked and expected him to say yes as he has been doing for a couple of days.

"Yes! But.."

"But?"

"After you keep these files in the locker room of the floor which is at the end ."

"Sure Sir !"

It was anomalous of him to order that, as these works are usually done by the janitor. But she didn't mind. She took those files from his hand and walked to the locker room.

There were lockers with tags. She searched the apt locker to keep these files and kept it. Then she walked towards the door and was about to get out but the door didn't open.

She frowned and tried opening it again.

"What the fucking hell?"

Annastasia got worried, she kept her foot on the wall, and held the door tightly and pulled with all her might but then end up falling on the floor."

"Why this fucking door won't open?" She started banging.

"Is anybody there? Hello!!!" Anybody?" Not a sound reached her ears.

Trepidation engulfed her. Enclosed rooms were her worst nightmares. She has a bad past with it.

There was a single window, but high up on the wall, reaching there was impossible for her. Yet, she stood beneath it and shouted.

"Anybody there?? Help me!!!" no one showed up nor anybody responded .

The lights went out and her biggest nightmare was now there to visit her ."What the fuck is happening?"

Her mouth was growing dry with all the shouting.

"How the hell am I going to get out of here ?" she let out in frustration.

It was 9:00 p.m . If it had been a working day the next day , Annastasia wouldn't have to worry, but it was weekend. If she doesn't gets out now, then she will be trapped here for two days.

"Anybody ?? Hello!!!!" She shouted again and again. Her mouth was completely dry now. She was thirsty, hungry and whatnot.

The enclosed darkroom wasn't comforting her, it was suffocating, even though the room was huge enough for 20 people. She can't see anything and it made it worse. But Annastasia knew she can't give up, even though nobody was out there she kept banging on the door as if her life depended on it. Her hands were bruised now, it hurts.

Following the moonlight Annastasia moved to the window, high above. Her body fell down with a thump. All the energy was drained out of her. It was 11:00 p.m now.

In the midst of her problem, she started seeing faces and imagining things that weren't even there. Out in the dark, she saw a figure, friendly figure whom she recognised, but the moments connected to it wasn't pleasant. She could feel the figure walking slowly and slowly towards her . The minute hairs on skins rose because of the feeling of cold air and getting scared. It would harm her, Annastasia knows it and now she has nobody except for her to protect her body.

"Please don't hurt me! Please leave me !" She kept begging, continuously.

"Help!!! Somebody help!!! Dad!!! Mom!!! Please help me!!" She kept shouting, her body still on the floor, arms hugging her legs. Sobbing recklessly. This wasn't her. This wasn't the Annastasia which the world has seen.

"Jin, Where are you?" She let out while whimpering.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. Jin! Help me. Take me from here ." She kept saying while still experiencing someone trying to hurt her.

Annastasia was so lost in her trauma that she didn't hear the footsteps outside the room coming towards the door.

Thanks for reading guys 😊. Do like share and follow.🥺 And give me your reviews .🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
75K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
19.8K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...
95.4K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...