MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

By TheNintegaGuy

After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6... More

Reader's Profile and Harem
Prologue: Back To Where it All Started
Chapter 1: A New Home in Ponyville
Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic - Part 1
Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2
Chapter 4: (Y/N)'s Origins Revealed
Chapter 5: The Ticket Master
Chapter 6: Apples and Griffons
Chapter 7: Boast Busters
Chapter 9: Poisonous Gossip and Love Jokes
Chapter 10: A Century of Cutie Marks
Chapter 11: Visiting the Princesses
Chapter 12: Suited For Success
Chapter 13: Feeling Pinkie Keen
Chapter 14: Sonic Rainboom
Chapter 15: Stare Master
Chapter 16: Over a Barrel
Chapter 17: The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Chapter 18: Party of One
Final Chapter: The True Best Night Ever

Chapter 8: Dragonshy

23.6K 428 515
By TheNintegaGuy

Today was a nice day out in Ponyville as (Y/N) was flying over the town in an extremely happy mood.

(Y/N): YAHOO!!!

(Y/N) was flying fast over the town as anypony who saw him waved at him with a smile and he waved back. He then landed on top of his house sitting down on the roof gazing at the sky.

(Y/N): *relaxed sigh* Blue skies, white clouds, shining sun, what a day. This is what I always love to see in the world. The only thing that can ruin this view is trouble.

Spike: Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/N) looked down from the roof to see Spike on the ground waving at him to get his attention.

(Y/N): Hey Spike. What's up?

Spike: You didn't notice the sky? It's covered in smoke.

(Y/N) looked up with a confused look as the sky looked clear to him.

(Y/N): I don't see any smoke. Seems clear to me.

Spike: Behind you.

(Y/N) then turned around and looked up to see a stream of dark smoke covering the sky and he was surprised.

(Y/N): Whoa! What happened? Where's the fire?

Spike: Twilight will explain everything, she said that all of the Elements of Harmony need to meet up in the library for an important meeting and since you're the Element of Heroism, you're needed.

(Y/N): Alright then. I'm coming.

(Y/N) then flew to the Golden Oak Library to meet the rest of the Mane 7 there.

As soon as everyone met at the Golden Oak Library, Twilight explained that the smoke in the sky is not from a fire, but rather a dragon.

Applejack: What in the name of all things cinnamon swirled is a full-grown dragon doing here in Equestria?

Twilight Sparkle: Sleeping.

Mane 6: Huh?

Twilight Sparkle: According to Princess Celestia, he's taking a nap. His snoring is what's causing all this smoke.

Pinkie Pie: He should really see a doctor. That doesn't sound healthy at all.

Rarity: Well, at least he's not snoring fire. What are we meant to do about it?

Rainbow Dash: I'll tell you what we're meant to do. Give him the boot. Take that. And that!

Rainbow Dash then tried to tackle the wooden bust of a horse, but Twilight used her magic to move it out of the way which made Rainbow Dash tackle into the bookcase.

(Y/N): Dash, are you crazy? Clearly that what the reckless pony would do. If we just rush in there and attack it, it could roast all of us alive!

The Mane 6 shivered when (Y/N) said that.

(Y/N): Not that I would let that happen to any of you.

The Mane 6 then blushed a little at (Y/N)'s will to protect them.

(Y/N): We should what a pacifist would do. And that is try to get him to sleep somewhere else.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N)'s right. We need to encourage him to take a nap somewhere else. Princess Celestia has given us this mission, and we must not fail. If we do, Equestria will be covered in smoke for the next one hundred years.

Fluttershy: *gasps*

Rarity: Hmph. Talk about getting your beauty sleep.

Twilight Sparkle: All right everypony, I need you to gather supplies quickly. We've got a long journey ahead of us. Let's meet back here in less than an hour.

(Y/N): You heard her girls! It's time to save Equestria again! Do we have what it takes?

The rest of the Mane 7. . . except for one were motivated by (Y/N)'s resolve.

Mane 6 (except Fluttershy): Yes we are!

(Y/N): Great! Let's do this!

The girls except for Fluttershy run out of the library to get supplies. (Y/N) was about to follow until he saw Fluttershy with a nervous look and he walked up to her.

(Y/N): Is everything okay, Fluttershy?

Fluttershy was very reluctant to speak until (Y/N) put his hoof around her making Fluttershy look at him.

(Y/N): Don't worry Fluttershy, I can tell you're probably scared and nervous about facing a dragon. Don't worry though, as long as I'm around I won't let anything happen to you.

Fluttershy smiled and blushed a little at that, despite the lingering doubt she felt.

An hour later, the Mane 7 meet back to discuss the plan on how to get up the mountain as Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight, and (Y/N) packed bags for themselves.

Twilight Sparkle: All right everypony, listen up. I'm mapping out the fastest route, but we've all got to keep a good pace if we expect to make it up the mountain by nightfall.

(Y/N): Meaning we've got only six hours to get the dragon out of the cave.

Fluttershy: M-M-Mountain?

Twilight Sparkle: The dragon is in that cave at the very top.

(Y/N): The peak of the mountain and the coldest part of it.

Applejack: Yep. Definitely looks pretty cold up there.

Rainbow Dash: You bet it is. The higher you go, the chillier it gets.

Rarity: Good thing I brought my scarf.

Rarity then pulls out of her bag a pink and white striped scarf and folded it around her neck.

Pinkie Pie: Ooo! Pretty!

Rainbow Dash: *sarcastically* Heh, oh yeah. That'll keep you nice and cozy.

Fluttershy then gulps and shivers which (Y/N) noticed.

(Y/N): Fluttershy, you alright?

Fluttershy: Well um. . . it's just that. . . I'm. . . I'm. . . can I talk to you for a second (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure thing.

(Y/N) and Fluttershy walked a little bit away from the others for Fluttershy to speak to (Y/N) privately.

(Y/N): So is there a problem?

Fluttershy: Will you promise that you won't laugh at me when I tell you this?

(Y/N): I wouldn't laugh at "anything" personal about you Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: I. . . I'm. . . I'm scared to up there and face that dragon.

(Y/N): You are?

Fluttershy: I'm good with woodland animals and other types of creatures, but I can't go up against a dragon, it's too scary for me.

(Y/N): Okay, I see. I'll go tell the others and. . .

Fluttershy: No!

(Y/N) was just about to walk away until Fluttershy hugged him to stop.

Fluttershy: I don't want them to think that I'm scared of that dragon. If they do, they might judge me for it.

(Y/N) looked back at the group and at Fluttershy and he sighed.

(Y/N): Okay, I won't tell them. But you still have to come with us if that's what you want me to do.

Fluttershy reluctantly nodded at that.

(Y/N): Also you're. . . kind of hugging me right now.

Fluttershy realized what she was doing as she squeaked and jumped back from (Y/N) while she had a blush on her face.

Fluttershy: S-S-Sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's okay. Come on, let's get back to the others before they think something's up.

Fluttershy nodded as they both walked back and Twilight finally found a route to the mountain.

Twilight Sparkle: Alright, I found the fastest pathway in order to get to the mountain quickly so we can finish the job in no time. Let's move out!

(Y/N): Got it!

As the Mane 7 got to the bottom of the mountain, the dragon made a noisy snore that even an entire city could hear making Fluttershy gasp and hide behind (Y/N).

Rainbow Dash: Whoa! What was that?

Twilight Sparkle: That is what it sounds like when a dragon snores.

Fluttershy: It-it's so. . . high!

Rainbow Dash: Well it "is" a mountain. I'm going to fly up there and check it out!

Rainbow Dash tried to fly up into the air and she thought for a second that she was flying to the top until she looked back and realized that (Y/N) used his magic to keep Rainbow Dash in place.

(Y/N): Dash, again with the reckless approach. We need to stick together as at team.

Rainbow Dash pouted at (Y/N)'s demand.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, all right.

With that being settled, the Mane 7 begin to walk up the mountain.

Rarity: I hear the only thing that sparkles more than a dragon's scales are the jewels they use to build their nests. Ooo, if I play my cards right, I might be able to convince him to part with a few!

Pinkie then tries to imitate the dragon by making a growly voice.

Pinkie Pie: "Welcome to my cave, Rarity. Care for a diamond? Rargh!

(Y/N): No, no no. This is better. "Hello madame Rarity, care for a ruby or two."

Everypony laughed at the small joke except for Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: You guys! This is no laughing matter!

(Y/N): Well, it's better to stay positive in these types of situations.

Twilight Sparkle: Well despite making dragon jokes, Fluttershy, you're the expert on wild creatures. What do you think the dragon will be like?. . . Fluttershy?

(Y/N): What the? She was just right beside me?

Everypony looked around until Rainbow Dash spotted her in a bush.

Rainbow Dash: Hey! What are you waiting for? An invitation?

Pinkie Pie: Ooo, I think I have one in my bag!

Pinkie pulls an invitation out of her bag that she was carrying and it caused an explosion of confetti that bursts out. (Y/N) rolled his eyes and smirked.

(Y/N): Who else, but Pinkie Pie?

Fluttershy: I-It's so. . . so. . . steep!

Rainbow Dash: Well, it is a cliff. You could just, oh, I don't know, fly up here?

Pinkie Pie: Come on, Fluttershy, you can do it. Flap those wings!

Fluttershy: Oh. . . okay.

Fluttershy came out of the bush and closed her eyes as she started to fly up. Fluttershy smiled as she looked up and accomplished this, but then the dragon let out another loud snore and puff of smoke which turned Fluttershy's confident look into a scared one as her wings closed shut and she fell back into the bush, making Rainbow Dash facepalm and groan.

After the fall, Fluttershy struggled to get her wings back, but they wouldn't budge which started to annoy Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh, we don't have time for this.

(Y/N): I'll take care of this.

(Y/N) walks down to Fluttershy and he held his hoof out to her.

(Y/N): Here Fluttershy, if it makes you feel any more comfortable you can hold my hoof while we walk up the mountain.

Fluttershy blushed redder than usual as she took (Y/N)'s hoof and they both walked up the mountain together so the group could continue the journey. The rest of the girls were a little jealous that (Y/N) and Fluttershy were holding hooves, but they knew that didn't matter now. Fluttershy smiled a little bit and looked at (Y/N) until the dragon snored again which made her squeal and she quickly grabbed onto (Y/N)'s back tightly as he gasped and almost fell down.

(Y/N): Okay, she's got a grip! SHE'S got a grip!

Rainbow Dash: Will you two hurry it up already?

(Y/N): Don't rush me!

The Mane 7 slowly made their way up the mountain with Fluttershy still holding onto (Y/N) tightly and she fell asleep along the way. It's been an hour ever since the trip began and soon afterwards, the Mane 7 made it to a small gap on the mountain. The five girls made it across no problem, but (Y/N) had slight trouble as Fluttershy was kind of heavy on his back and since he couldn't fly at the moment he jumped across while trying to keep his balance.

(Y/N): I never thought Fluttershy would be this heavy.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, you volunteered. Not us. Deal with it.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes as they continued walking and Fluttershy eventually woke up and (Y/N) looked at her with a smile.

(Y/N): Enjoyed your nap, Fluttershy?

Fluttershy then realized what she doing as her vision readjusted and she squeaked and jumped off of (Y/N)'s back while blushing tomato red.

Fluttershy: S-S-Sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): No it's okay. I didn't mind. Although the tight grip that you had on me made you feel really heavy. I think you might've left a mark.

Fluttershy: I'm so sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's perfectly fine. I know you're scared, but like I said, as long as I'm here I won't let anything not even that dragon harm you.

Fluttershy smiled a little at that as they kept on walking.

The Mane 7 continue walking up the mountain as they then reached an avalanche zone.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* Let's keep it down. According to my map, we're entering an avalanche zone. The smallest peep could cause a huge rock slide.

Fluttershy: An. . . an ava. . . ava. . .

Twilight Sparkle: Shhh!

Everypony then slowly walked quietly across the avalanche zone and things were going perfectly fine until Rainbow Dash's wings slightly brushed against a branch, causing a leaf to fall slowly down onto Fluttershy which startled her.

Fluttershy: AVALA-!

(Y/N) noticed instantly saw that Fluttershy was about to yell and he covered her mouth with his hoof.

(Y/N): *whispers* Fluttershy, if you yell like that, you might cause an avalanche and a huge landslide of rocks could obliterate us. I'm going to move my hoof away and your not going to scream, okay?

Fluttershy nods as (Y/N) moved his hoof away from Fluttershy. He then put it around Fluttershy as she blushed from (Y/N) being close to her.

(Y/N): Here, I'll be right beside you okay?

Fluttershy nods and the Mane 7 continue their journey through the mountain's avalanche zone with (Y/N) holding Fluttershy close to him and she blushes from the close contact with him.

After a little while, the Mane 7 finally made it up to the top of the mountain and outside of the cave where the dragon is sleeping and they could all see the smoke leaving the cave.

Twilight Sparkle: Alright, we're here. The dragon's cave.

Twilight then gives a serious look to everypony.

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash, you'll use your wings to clear the smoke.

Rainbow Dash nods as she flies up into the smoke cloud.

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity and Pinkie Pie, you'll create a diversion to distract the dragon if things get a little hairy in there.

Pinkie then pulls out a rubber chicken toy and starts swinging it around confusing both Twilight and Rarity as they gave her judgmental looks, but they don't question it.

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack and (Y/N), you two get ready with any ammunition's and magic in case he decides to attack.

Applejack then bucks two apples hard at a nearby tree and (Y/N) glowed his horn and flew up in the air.

Twilight Sparkle: But it shouldn't come to that, because Fluttershy will do what she needs to do to wake him up, and between the two of us, we should be able to get him to understand why he needs to go. Is everypony ready?

Everypony gives a nod except for Fluttershy who just get's low to the ground in complete fear.

Twilight Sparkle: Okay then, we're goin' in.

Twilight then walks into the cave thinking that Fluttershy is following her.

Twilight Sparkle: So, what is the best way to wake up a sleeping dragon without upsetting him? Fluttershy?

Twilight then notices that Fluttershy was still outside with her head buried into the ground. Twilight pushes Fluttershy to try to get her to go into the cave, but she wouldn't budge. Everypony else except for (Y/N) joined in to push Fluttershy inside since he already knew why she wouldn't go in.

Twilight Sparkle: Come on! *grunts* We have to do this! *grunts* Now! Every *grunts* second longer that dragon *grunts* sleeps is another *grunts* acre of Equestria that is covered in *grunts* smoke.

Fluttershy: I. . . I. . . I can't go in the cave.

The other girls then dropped to the floor dramatically and stopped pushing her.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, great. She's scared of caves now, too.

(Y/N): No, it isn't.

The girls then turned to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Fluttershy been scared of one thing this entire time while we were traveling up here.

Applejack: What? Then what the hay are you scared of Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: *mumbles* I'm scared of. . .

Applejack: What's that sugarcube?

Fluttershy: *mumbles* I'm scared of. . .

Twilight Sparkle: What?

Fluttershy: I'M SCARED OF DRAGONS!

Just then, the dragon snores once more, causing a puff of smoke to come out of the cave and hit the Mane 7 which makes them cough and when the smoke clears, Fluttershy is now hiding behind Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: But Fluttershy. You have a wonderful talent dealing with all kinds of animals.

(Y/N): Yes she does. But have any of you seen her go up against anything like a 20 foot dragon.

Rainbow Dash: Oh come on! She walked up to a manticore like it was nothing.

(Y/N): True, but that manticore was only slightly bigger than us. So, it can't be compared to that dragon.

Pinkie Pie: Spike's a dragon! Fluttershy isn't scared of him!

(Y/N): Pinkie, they're completely different though. Spike's a baby dragon, not a full grown dragon.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N). . . did you know about this?

(Y/N): *sighs* Yeah. And before you ask why I didn't say anything, Fluttershy told me earlier that she was scared of the dragon, but she didn't want you girls to judge her for it. I promised to keep it a secret up until now.

Rainbow Dash facehooves while Applejack approaches Fluttershy.

Applejack: Don't be silly, sugarcube. All of us are scared of that dragon.

Rainbow Dash: I'm not!

Applejack: . . .Almost all of us are scared of that dragon, but between all of us, you're the one who can actually talk to the creature. So get in there with Twilight and show us what you're made of!

Fluttershy: I. . . I. . . I just. . . can't.

Fluttershy then walks down the mountain guilty that she couldn't help her friends because of her fear. (Y/N) then get's an idea.

(Y/N): I'll go talk to her. Try and come up with a Plan B if you got one.

Twilight Sparkle: In that case, I'm goin' in. He. . . probably just doesn't realize what he's doing. . . right?

(Y/N): It's worth a shot. I'll be right back.

(Y/N) then walks down the mountain to see Fluttershy sitting by herself.

(Y/N): Fluttershy!

Fluttershy turned to see (Y/N) walking to her and sat beside her. She look down at the ground with an ashamed look.

(Y/N): I know how you feel, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: (Y/N). What do I do? My friends need me up there, but I just can't seem to face a big scary dragon like that.

Fluttershy was nearly in tears and (Y/N) didn't want to see Fluttershy like this. He looks to the ground for a moment before he says something to Fluttershy.

(Y/N): Fluttershy. What if I told you that there's actually something I'm scared of that's even bigger than that dragon?

Fluttershy gave (Y/N) a curious look when he said that.

Fluttershy: Are you?

(Y/N): Yeah. . . like Applejack said, we're all scared of that dragon Fluttershy, but do you know why we're brave enough to face it?

Fluttershy shook her head at that.

(Y/N): It's because that one, we all know we can stand up to whatever comes our way while being scared. And two, some of us have fears worse than what you may fear.

Fluttershy was surprised at that as there are much bigger things that (Y/N)'s fears than the dragon.

(Y/N): And the thing I'm scared of the most is. . . losing you and the others.

Fluttershy kept on listening as she was also surprised at that comment.

(Y/N): It was one of the reasons why I fought Nightmare Moon. I didn't want her to hurt any of you, so I stood up to her to fight. My heart was vibrating at the fact that if I let Nightmare Moon win, then she would have not only hurt you girls, but also this world, which I care about very much.

(Y/N) then cupped both of Fluttershy's cheeks as she blushed from him doing that.

(Y/N): You're one of the most kindest and caring friends I've ever had in my whole life Fluttershy. I couldn't forgive myself that if I lost you and the other girls, then I would break the promise I kept to my mother. I was scared, but I still did it because it was my duty. And that's why we all need you Fluttershy. You're one of our best friends and one of the greatest ponies we can trust.

Fluttershy smiled at (Y/N) with a shy look as she could tell that (Y/N) cares about her with his life.

Fluttershy: . . .I guess I'll give it a shot then. Thank you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Anytime Fluttershy.

Fluttershy then noticed how close her face was to (Y/N) and she turned red as she inched closer by the second. However, when Fluttershy was about to make an attempt to kiss (Y/N), a booming loud roar was heard which startled the two and they looked up the mountain.

(Y/N): That can't be good.

(Y/N) and Fluttershy then flied back up to the top of the mountain worried about what happened to the rest of the Mane 7.

After (Y/N) went to go talk with Fluttershy, the other 5 mares tried to talk to the dragon who is a giant red dragon named Razer. Twilight tried reasoning with Razer, but she was completely ignored, Rarity tried to use her charm to butter up Razer, but he caught on to her when she mentioned about his jewels. Finally, Pinkie Pie tried to enter the cave wearing a funny outfit to try and make Razer laugh, but she failed as she exited the cave with her outfit popped like a balloon.

Then that's when Rainbow Dash lost her patience and she recklessly flew into the cave ignoring her friends warnings and bucked Razer on the snout which angered the dragon who roars at Rainbow Dash, sending her flying out of the cave and Razer got out of the cave in an extremely angry mood.

Razer breathes out a stream of smoke at the girls which puts them in a dazed state while (Y/N) and Fluttershy arrive at the scene shocked at what was happening.

(Y/N): Oh no! What made him go so angry?!

Twilight Sparkle: I tried persuading him, but he wouldn't listen!

Rarity: Despite my flattery, he could resist to give up one gem!

Pinkie Pie: And apparently he hates laughing!

(Y/N): Okay, that would more likely annoy someone than make them this mad!

Rainbow Dash: *nervous chuckle* I may have did a. . . tiny. . . buck at him.

(Y/N): YOU DID WHAT?! You know what? Never mind! I'll deal with you later Dash! Fluttershy, wait here?

Fluttershy: (Y/N)! No! Wait!

(Y/N) then flies to Razer face to face as Razer look at him angrily.

(Y/N): Hi there, mister dragon. . . um. . . sorry about the little inconvenience with my rainbow-haired friend, but we just can't live with you smoke all across Equestria. You understand, right?

Razer said nothing, but breathed a stream of smoke at (Y/N) as he fell straight to the ground nearly fainting from it.

Mane 6: (Y/N)!

Fluttershy looked at Razer at then at (Y/N) before remembering the conversation she had with him before. She then got an angry look as she glared at Razer.

Fluttershy: How dare you. . .

Fluttershy then flies in the air and landed on Razer's snout.

Fluttershy: HOW DARE YOU! Listen here, mister. Just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully! You may have huge teeth, and sharp scales, and snore smoke, and breathe fire. But you do not, I repeat, you do not! Hurt! My! Friends! You got that?!

Razer then pouts a little in sadness at Fluttershy's discipline.

Fluttershy: Well?

Razer then pouts even more as he points at Rainbow Dash.

Razer: But that rainbow one kicked me.

Rainbow Dash nodded at that.

Fluttershy: And I am very sorry about that.

Rainbow Dash then raised an eyebrow at that comment.

Fluttershy: But you're bigger than she is, and you should know better. You should also know better than to take a nap where your snoring can become a health hazard to other creatures.

(Y/N) then groaned as he got up and shook his head vigorously.

(Y/N): Ouch! I should've expected that.

Mane 6: (Y/N)!

Rarity: Darling, are you alright?

(Y/N): It was a huge fall, but I'm alright for the most part.

Fluttershy: Not only that, but you attacked my best friend (Y/N) who didn't do anything to you.

Razer: But I-

Fluttershy: Don't you "but I" me, mister. Now what do you have to say for yourself?

Fluttershy didn't get a response so she walks up even closer to Razer's eyes.

Fluttershy: I said, What. Do. You. Have. To. Say. For. Yourself?!

Razer then began to do something completely unexpected for a giant dragon and began to cry. A giant red dragon that was 10 times larger than a small Pegasus mare was literally bursting into tears after being disciplined by Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: There, there. No need to cry. You're not a bad dragon, you just made a bad decision. Now go pack your things. You just need to find a new place to sleep. That's all.

Razer then goes back into the cave to grab all of his stuff while Fluttershy lands back onto the ground where her friends cheer for her.

Twilight Sparkle: You did it! I knew you could do it!

Applejack: Nice going, sugarcube!

Rarity: A fine job darling!

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! You definitely showed him!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, that was cool I guess.

(Y/N): That was amazing, Fluttershy!

Fluttershy had a slight blush on her face as isn't used to having so much praise at once.

Fluttershy: Thank you everypony. (Y/N), are you alright?

(Y/N): I'm fine. A tiny bit sore from the fall, but I'm perfectly fine.

Fluttershy: That's good to hear.

A sudden gust of wind then caught everypony's attention as they all look up to see Razer has gotten his stuff and flew away to find a new resting place. However, (Y/N) then glared at Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N): Did you really have to fly in and kick him, Dash?

Rainbow Dash: Sorry! Sorry, but hey. . . everything turned out the way it was going to go right?

(Y/N) rolled his eyes at that.

(Y/N): Maybe, I'll let you off with a warning this time Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Duly noted.

(Y/N): Anyway, our job is done. It's time to head back.

Meanwhile back in the Golden Oak Library, while the Mane 7 was out, Spike stayed and took care of Angel who was running all around the library with Spike chasing him and he eventually caught him.

Spike: How does Fluttershy put up with you furry little things?

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, take a letter.

Spike drops Angel and pulls out a paper and quill.

Spike: With pleasure.

Twilight Sparkle: Dear Princess Celestia, I am happy to report that the dragon has departed our fair country, and that it was my good friend, Fluttershy, who convinced him to go. This adventure has taught me to never lose faith in your friends. They can be an amazing source of strength, and can help you overcome even your greatest fears. Always your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

Applejack: Twilight! You gotta come see this!

Twilight pops her head out of the window to see Rainbow Dash keeping a ball in the air with her head with the others watching.

Applejack: She's just five away from a new pony record!

Rainbow Dash: Three hundred forty-seven, three hundred forty-eight. . .

A silly roar was then heard as it frightened Rainbow Dash and she turned upside-down on the ground like a startled goat.

Rainbow Dash: Dragon!

Everypony then laughed which confused Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Why are you laughing? That awful dragon is back!

(Y/N): Oh. . . *snickers* You mean that dragon?

(Y/N) pointed to Pinkie who then imitates a dragon roar.

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie, you scared me! I mean, uh, you. . . broke my concentration.

Fluttershy: It's okay, Rainbow Dash. Not everypony can be as brave as me.

Rainbow Dash blew a loose leaf upwards which landed on Fluttershy which made her scream and fall down for (Y/N) to catch her bridal style. (Y/N) and Fluttershy both looked at each other blushing before Fluttershy got out of (Y/N)'s hold. Fluttershy's face was bright red while (Y/N) rubbed the back of his head.

Fluttershy: S-S-Sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): N-No. I-It's okay Fluttershy.

The other mares were a little jealous from that and they all had the same thought in their heads.

Mane 5: (Thoughts) Lucky you, Fluttershy.

Chapter 8 End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.9K 22
Any who, Greetings! Yep just like the title says this will be another story of a 16-year-old boy called Y/N (aka Your Name in case you didn't know) a...
12.7K 138 11
(This is my first TMNT/MLP crossover, so please don't be rude) Twilight is a alicorn who want to be a human to be with her loved one, Prince Leonardo...
387K 5.7K 19
The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together such as trying to change someone's perso...
6.4K 209 11
Hello fellow literature enthusiasts! This book is a collection of oneshots and short stories that I write and share revolving around a noncanon roman...