StaR-CrosseD🔱 {Book 1}

By K1nging

-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by L... More

Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Season 2
Part One: Tension
Part Two: Confrontation
Part Three: Repercussion
Part Four: bebé
Part Five: Spiral
Part Six: el deseo intenso
Part Seven: Healing
Part Eight: R's
Part Nine: Swerve
Part Ten: Want You
Part Eleven: Hoes
Part Twelve: Closure
Part Thirteen: Closure II
Part Fourteen: Te quiero
Part Fifteen: Mío
Part Sixteen: Coffee
Part Seventeen: Picnic
Part Eighteen: Hurdle
Part Nineteen: Party
Part Twenty: Party II
Part TwentyOne: Movie Day
Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night
Part TwentyThree: R&R Fin
Part TwentyFour: Q
Part TwentyFive: Q [The Finale]
Epilogue
Book II Update
✍🏽
Spinoff
Christmas Special🎄

Chapter Twenty-Two

11K 575 571
By K1nging

Sebby disliked hospitals.
He couldn't say why, he just did.
He hated the food, the atmosphere, and the awful stale smell it seemed to always have. After managing to go through most of his life without needing to go to the hospital, now it suddenly felt like he was there every damn day.
Take now for instance, he's lying here waiting for Dr Orlando to come in and run his monthly check up to make sure everything was okay, normally that would be a good thing, but this was the second one he'd had to come to by himself. Which somehow adds to his blatant dislike for hospitals.

He'd slept through the night for the first time in a minute two nights ago, and that was no doubt due to Quincy's presence. How pathetic am i? Sebby thought in a self deprecating manner. He'd hoped to wake up where he fell asleep, but he wasn't the least bit surprised when he hadn't. One of these days I'm going to find the courage to stop loving you Quincy James. The fact that he still wanted and loved the boy despite his recent misbehavior made Sebby feel weak. Maybe i am.

After waiting close to half an hour Dr Orlando finally came. He said hello and started with the routine question, the usual 'have you been getting enough rest? Are you eating right? Taking walks?' Blah blah blah. All of which he answered with no problem, then came that irritating question. "So, would anyone else be joining us today?" They both knew what he was really asking. A sudden wave of sadness crept into Sebby's system like a head on collision with a freight train.

Sebby looked down to his fingers sadly. "Uh, no Doctor i..."

"Yes just me." Quincy said from the doorway. "Sorry I'm late."

Sebby's jaw dropped dramatically, different levels of emotions scattered around inside him, and all he could do was smile.

"Hello Mr James, no worries you're right on time." Dr Orlando extended his hand to Quincy for a handshake.

Quincy stepped to Sebby's side and held his hand, before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hey. Thought you skipped town."

"Guess not."

"I'm glad you're here."

"Yeah." The taller boy responded flatly, before turning to face the doctor.

The check up goes smoothly, both papa and baby are in perfect condition health wise, and Quincy might've teared up a little when he heard the heartbeat... of course he blamed it on allergies.

"Would you like to know the sex of your baby?"
Sebby and Quincy exchange looks that made it obvious that they hadn't expected that question, nor had they even talked about it.

"You decide, I'm good either way." Sebby told Quincy.

"Sure?"

"Yeah I want you to."

Quincy nodded and scratched the back of his heard. "Yeah sure. I mean nah we good, thanks doc." Two seconds later. "Actually maybe we... nah we'll wait, sorry."

Sebby shook his head and smiled to himself. A flustered Quincy wasn't a sight he'd ever thought he'd see. "Thanks Dr O." Sebby said.

"Alright that'll be all for now. You know the drill, get a lot of rest, eat healthy etc. See you next month." With that the doctor left the room, leaving them to themselves.
Quincy stood there awkwardly while Sebby fixed himself up. "Did you drive?" He asked.

"No my dad dropped me off."

"Want me to take you somewhere?"

Sebby stopped and stared at him, unsure of what to make of his countenance. It's true that Quincy wasn't the most talkative person on a normal day, but this right now? This was a whole other level of quiet, like Ringo level. And Sebby couldn't shake the feeling that something was eating away at him. I wish you'd just talk to me.

He'd hoped Quincy showing up here meant something more, but now he wasn't so sure.
"No thanks, I want to spend some time with my mom. I'll catch a cab afterwards."

"Aight cool."

It was just at the tip of Sebby's tongue to tell him about Brody, but with Quincy you never know how he'd react to any situation so Sebby decided to keep quiet for now. Even though the thought of getting a random cab alone terrified him, for all he knew the creep could be lurking in the bushes watching him or some shit. He was still hunted by that disgusting kiss he suffered through.

Sebby shivered involuntarily. It had rained the previous day and the day before, so the weather was still ice cold. Maybe he should've carried that extra coat after all.

Quincy studied Sebby from where he was leaning on the wall casually, then pulled off his hoodie and handed it to the boy. "Put this on, and don't argue with me." Sebby nodded and did as he was told.

"Aight I'mma see you around i guess." Quincy said and walked out of the room. It took all of Sebby's willpower not to crumble into a crying mess right where he stood.

————

As Sebby stepped out into the parking lot of the hospital an hour later, the fresh winter breeze that caressed his face was a blessing he hadn't known he needed. He took out his phone and started to request a lyft then paused, maybe I should walk. He thought. It felt like a good day to walk.

He raised his head to start the journey home and there he was, sitting on the hood of his car waiting. Quincy jumped down when their eyes meet, and opened the door to the passenger seat. "Took you long enough." He said.

"Have you been here this whole time?" Sebby asked excitedly.

"So you was just gonna walk home huh?" Quincy huffed. "I see you've learned nothing." He moved around to the drivers seat and got in. He turned and saw the younger boy was pouting with his hands folded across his chest like a petulant child, Quincy shook his head and proceeded to buckle Sebby in before driving off, since he wanted to act like a toddler. Want something to eat?" He asked and Sebby nodded.

After getting lunch they both didn't feel like parting ways just yet, so they spend the next four hours arguing about baby names, running errands and driving around town. Finally Quincy parked by the side of the Jackson residence. But Instead of getting out of the car Sebby just sat there unmoving.

Quincy sat back and studied the boy for a while as wheels turned in his head. Finally he broke the silence. "Wanna come home with me tonight?"

Sebby perked up immediately and nodded in excitement. "I just need to grab a few things. I'll be right back." He said and got out of the car hurriedly.

"Hey, STOP WITH THE RUNNING!." Quincy scolded protectively."

Sebby rolled his eyes. It wasn't his fault Quincy liked to park so far off the main building. Sebby guessed he was just used to it from the days of their sneaking around. As soon as he turned the corner that leads to the front step his heart stopped.

"I've been calling you."

Startled, Sebby looked up to find Brody lounging in front of their doorway. Fear gripped Sebby, twisting his stomach into a knot. He wasn't sure what to do, from this angle Quincy wouldn't be able to see them. He thought about running, but Quincy was probably right, it might be harmful to the baby with how close to term he was. "What are you doing here?" Sebby demanded in a faux brave voice.

"How do you think I feel when you do foolish shit like this huh?" Brody said in a menacing tone that filled Sebby's veins with ice. "I try and try and try to show you how much I love you even though everyone in town knows you're damaged goods, yet you're just going to spit in my face? After all I've done for you? After all the times I've watched over you when that lowlife scum of the earth was nowhere to be found. Now you just go back to him? So it's just fuck me right?" Brody laughed darkly and started to walk towards Sebby, while the boy stood there frozen and terrified.

"My dad will be home any minute now, you should probably go before he gets back.." Sebby stuttered.

Brody reached Sebby then and ran a finger slowly across his face, then with a low animalistic grunt he takes his tongue out and licked Sebby's face, then moaned loudly. Making the boy flinch and cringe in disgust.

"Your dad is too busy getting fucked to be here baby boy, it's just you and me tonight." Brody leaned down and kissed Sebby's stomach, before sliding the blunt part of the knife he was holding across the side of his bump. "And our baby." He added.

"Brody please stop, just go and I won't even tell anyone you were here, please just leave me alone and..."

"SHUT UP!! Brody snapped. "Shut your pile hole you dumb bitch. All I wanted was to love and treat you right, that's all I ever wanted. But you prefer to be a mere community hoe to all the lowlifes in Lakewood. But I forgive you baby, we can work this ou.."

BANG! A bullet punched through Brody's kneecap, and blood gushed out. Sebby stood stuck, for a moment he didn't realize what was happening. Brody's loud scream was what snapped him back to reality. He opened his eyes and saw Quincy.

"I don't know who got you twisted, but you chose the wrong one, bitchass nigga." Quincy said calmly, and shot another hole through Brody's other knee. Brody cried out in pain, snort and tears falling everywhere.

"AHH YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE OUTSIDE OF A JAIL CELL EVER AGAIN!! I'M GOING TO BURY YOU!"

"Not if I bury you first." Quincy quipped. He was about to pull the trigger again when Sebby's father pulled up with one of his deputies in tow.

"Put the gun down Quincy." The sheriff commanded. "I've got this."

Quincy dropped the gun and Sebby ran into his arms, full on crying now. "I got you, you're okay. You're okay I'm here. I'm never leaving you again." Quincy whispered into the boys hair, holding him tight.

"Thank God you're here sheriff," Brody cried. "This criminal just tried to kill me, ARREST HIM."

Sheriff Jackson narrowed his gaze at the bleeding boy, then looked around dramatically. "I didn't see anything, did you?" The sheriff asked his deputy.

"No sir, not a thing."

An ambulance came and took Brody away, Quincy and Sebby got taking into the station to give a statement. And two hours later they were cuddled up in bed fast asleep.

———————————————————-

•QUESTION•
Should I wake Lydia from her coma? I can't decide so I'm leaving it up to y'all.

How do y'all feel about Quincy? I really wanna know.

Thoughts on Brody?

Sebby?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
217K 12.4K 60
-COMPLETED- [StarCrossed - The Next Generation| [Book Two of StarCrossed] Follows the lives of Qani and the rest of the James and Martinez clan, as...
480K 15K 28
One was a nerdy chess player. The other was an outspoken jock. But they both had a secret. A secret they unknowingly shared. Until one day it came o...
19.9K 814 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...