๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป

By rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." More

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
10
11
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
15
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
New book !!!
31
32
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
R.I.Pโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ

6.2K 307 283
By rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
10:45 A.M.|MIAMI

I was waiting outside of the gates. Today was the day Jamoney was coming home.

I was nervous. I haven't talked to him none since he been locked up. I know he felt some type of way. I would put money on his book, but I'll never visit or call.

"Open up that cell let that boy outta jaillll!" NewNew yelled sticking out her tongue. I squinted my eyes at her shaking my head.

"Close the cell keep that boy in jail." I mumbled laughing.

"Holdup-" New got out the car leaving the door open walking up to a guard talking to him.

I reached over closing the door. It was to damn hot and my air was going out.

I chuckled and shook my head at New flirting with the guard looking down at my phone, I seen I had one missed called from Khalil.

I'll call him back later.

New walked back to the car getting in. I looked at her with one eyebrow tilted.

"Oh! I just asked him when the inmates getting released." She hunched her shoulders putting a headphone in her ear.

I took the head phone out her ear.

"Well... what he say."

"Oh yea. He said in about five to six minutes."

I nodded I was about to call my momma until the gates open and I see inmates walking out. I didn't see Jamoney.

I was about to pull off until I seen him. He was the last one coming out with a bag over his shoulder.

My hands started sweating. New could tell I was overwhelmed so she touched my hand.

"Breathe in, breathe out your the baddest bitch." I laughed at her and she kissed my check she was about to hug me until the drivers door was swung opened.

He mugged me picking me up out the seat kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Stop- put me down." I laughed at how ticklish I was.

He put me down pecking my lips. He got in the drivers seat. "I'm driving." I nodded my head walking around to the passenger seat.

"Welcome home jit." NewNew dapped him up before getting in the backseat.

I got in the front seat closing the door putting on my seatbelt.

This nigga drive reckless.

"Where we going." NewNew sat up putting her arms around both of our seats.

"Gotta go get my car from da crib." He looked over at me licking his lips.

He stopped and observed me. He looked down at my shorts. "What I tell you about that shit." He popped my thigh.

I winced in pain. "Ouch bitch.. damn Yeen en have to do allat." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was said." He pushed hard on the breaks making NewNew fall in the backseat.

I took a picture of her before she snatched my phone out my hands deleting it.

She was trying to hand me my phone back, before he snatched it out her hands.

It was still unlocked. I tried to snatch it out his hands but he pushed me back.

"No.. no no.." he shook his pointer finger from side to side smacking his lips going through my phone will still trying to drive.

I put my hands over my face.

I felt my hands being removed from my face. "Who is this jit." He put my phone in my face.

"He is-" He cut me off.

"So you fucking with the opps now." He chuckled throwing my phone.

"Don't be throwing-" NewNew spoke up before he cut her off.

"Ion like you no more." NewNew mumbled under her breathe.

"Shut your weird ass up." She looked at me and at her purse.

I shook my head no. She was ready to use that gun Scope gave her.

I touched his hand before he moved it putting both hands on the steering wheel roughly.

I picked my phone off the floor making sure it wasn't cracked.

I went to iMessages and texted Khalil.

𝗔𝗰𝗲🖤

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

Before he could even text back I blocked him and put my phone on DND. If I didn't put it on DND he would've been calling me from unknown numbers.

I put my phone in the cup holder mugging Jamoney looking out the window with my arms crossed.

"Stay y'all asses in the car." He pointed in between of both of us. I pushed his finger out my face.

He got out the car slamming the door. I rolled down the window. "Nigga don't slam my fucking door no more."

He stuck his middle finger up at me pulling up his pants.

NewNew climed in the front seat. "You know this his babymomma house right?" She scrunched her face up.

I nodded my head and sucked my teeth.

I turned up the radio.

"That's the lick right there nigga." NewNew rapped.

"I can get his bread take all his dough!" We both spat rapping to trina Big Lick.

"Then bitch go head what you waiting for?" New pulled out her phone recording us on snap.

NewNew sat up putting her feet in the seat about to twerk until the drivers door was pulled open making her fall out in the street.

"Fuck." She yelled holding her head.

"Get your ass up." Jamoney put his hand out for her to take.

She took it getting up holding on to her head. I tried not to laugh cause she's sensitive.

"What's wrong?"

"Jit won't let me see my li girl." He clutched his gun.

"Stop. I'll handle it." I took my seat belt off getting out the car with newnew following me.

I beat on the door a couple times until it was swung open reveling his babymomma holding his daughter.

"Hey how-" I was cut off by her slamming the door in my face.

"Oh hell nawh." NewNew took butter sock swinging it at the window and bussing it.

I shook my head as she claimed through the window opening the front door for me. "What the fuck-" I cut her off by throwing blows to her face.

"Bitch. Don't. You. Ever. Slam. A. Door. In. My. Face." I said each time with a blow to her face.

I got up to a crying babymomma with blood on my knuckles. I looked around not seeing New until she came out the kitchen with the baby on one arm and her bag on the other.

"She'll be back tomorrow, her dad will bring her." New said while walking out the house.

I walked towards the door turning around. "Don't even think about calling the cops with your bitter ass." I pointed at her slamming her door behind me.

I got in the car seeing NewNew had already strapped the baby in her car seat.

"What happened-" Jamoney looked at me confused.

"Drive." I rolled my eyes at him. The only reason I got into this mess was because I know he haven't seen his baby in months.

"Please... can you go with me." New begged me.

She wanted me to go to Scope house with her. I didn't because I didn't want to run into Sada.

"No.. I can't." I told her.

"Why?"

"I kinda-" she cut me off.

"I just know you didn't do what I think you did." I nodded my head making her smack her lips.

"You wrong." Was all she said before walking out the room.

I put on my shoes, grabbing my gum and keys.

"Come on we can go." I rolled my eyes seeing her all in my fridge. "Bring your ass since you wanna go so bad."

"Ian een say allat jit." She grabbed a orange walking behind me out the house.

"Peel this." She handed me the orange once we got in the car.

"Use you teeth." I pulled off.

"Come on get out." She pulled on my arm.

We had made it to Scope house.

"Ok stop pulling on me." I pushed her hand off me turning my car off following behind her.

She banged on the door. "Open up this door!" She yelled. The door flew open making her push Kenisha to the floor.

I shuck my head thinking about a song.

Open up this door push the pussy Nigga to the floor.

I walked in the house and sat on the couch seeing NewNew already playing with Mariah.

Scope was sitting across from them mugging Ashantie.

"Fuck you looking at like that for." I spat.

"Shut your ass up." Before I could say anything Ronda bussed out the room with another girl zipping up his pants.

"Your turn Kenisha." He looked me and paused.

He sided eyed me. "Who let the heartbreaker in the house."

I scrunched my face up confused.

"You got my Nigga upstairs in the room all in his feelings and shit."

"What is you talking about."

"Don't act slow now." I rolled my eyes.

"What room he in." I stood up from the couch.

"First door on the right."

I nodded my head walking upstairs.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Khalil lowly yell.

"Me."

(Why black folks always say me)

"Nigga who the fuck is me?" I got irritated and just walked in.

Her was turned away from the door so he didn't see me walk in. I sat on the bed touching his lower back.

"Can we talk.." I lowly whispered.

"What bruh, damn Ian een got nun to say to you." He pushed my hand off his back.

"Yes you do." I moved closer to him.

"I wasn't een fucking with you like that." He spoke in a harsh voice.

"..." I got up walking out the room going to the bathroom. I was trying my best not to cry, I wasn't the type to show emotion.

I opened the bathroom door revealing Murder with a needle stuck in his arm and him sniffing a white substance.

I pushed the bathroom door all the way open pulling him up from the sink.

"What the hell you doing!" I yelled pulling the needle out of his arm making him push me hard to the door making me fall.

I knew how to deal with stuff like this because my grandma died from drugs.

I got back up from the floor going to the sink putting the cocaine in their letting the water run over it.

"What's going-" Khalil walked in the freezing.

Before I knew it Murder punch me in my face making me fall hitting my head on the tub.

•••
What do y'all think about Khalil and Couture?
Couture and Jamoney?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 7.9K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .โ›“๏ธ
393K 8K 51
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
331K 8.8K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...
746K 24.3K 78
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž