HerSelves

By MarieB_5

"Open your eyes" the shrill sound of Sean's voice met my ears again where I stood,lids tightly shut. If only... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
Fourty-seven
Fourty-nine
Fifty
Fourty-eight
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty✔
New Book Alert!

Author's note

928 145 2
By MarieB_5

           Hey guys!! If you've chosen to read my book,thank you very very much  and I'm promising you that you wont regret it but you'll have to bear with me a bit.

Firstly,this book is fictional. The country is Malibu(whose capital is a state also called Malibu) and the other places are states. Names of real states,cities,countries or places may be used but they are all borrowed names.

● The monarchy is based on how I need it to to enter my story and how the monarchy of my fictional country,Malibu is.

●Forgive me for any typos,misuse of grammar or late updates. But I'll try my best to come up with a systematic update like I'd promised in my last book 'Perfect Royalty'

●This isn't a sequel to Perfect Royalty! It's a stand alone with very few references to my last book. You don't have to read Perfect Royatly to understand this one,but you can check it out if you wish.

Tune in every Sunday evening for updates😉.

●Follow me @ MarieB_5 here on wattpad for updates on this story and my future stories.

        Well,I think that's all. I hope you enjoy the story! Please do vote and comment. I'm always awaiting your reviews.

                                -Your favourite girl,
                                 Marie B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
190K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
267 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...