Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON πŸ“ We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Movie Night
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

Round Trip

5.6K 194 50
By christheedon

Keenon Jackson POV

"Rich niggas only," I sung along to Nicki's song 'Only' putting on my gold chains in the mirror .

"Finished packing?" My side bitch Annie asked.

"Dont trip." I grumbled putting the rest of my outfits in the bag

"Man , whatever." She said sucking her teeth.

"Bounce wit' that attitude.For give you sumn to have an attitude about. " I spat

"Im out." She spoke with a whole bunch of attitude

"Bitches these days." I chuckled while zipping up my 'Nike' duffel bag.

Turning off the lights in my apartment , I called my nigga Tyson too look after it for me.

"Shit." I huffed , because I totally forgot that Annie was suppose to take me too the airport .

-

"What!?" She answerd on the 3rd ring

"Aye , come back. Take me too the airport." I said puffin' on a blunt outside

"Nah , Fuck you!"

"Annie , Dont make me snap ya' fuckin neck!" I spat , anger taking over my body at this point.

"Man , Im turning around ."
-

Hanging up in her face , I ashed the doobie and dropped it on the floor.

Taking a deep breath , I ran my hand over my face. Seeing Kayla for the first time in a year gon' be really weird . She hates me , Its understandable though .

But by the end of my trip , She gon be back home with me . No doubt about it .

Unlocking my phone I searched this nigga name 'Boggie' in my contact list .

-

"Wassup fam?"

"Wass Brackin?" I asked

"Nun , chillin' . What you need bruh?"

"You got that thang for me? Im comin up to Cali' today. And I need sumn on me."

"Yup , I gotchu' . Come see me when you touch down."

"Bet."

-

Hanging up the phone , I

grabbed my duffel and placed it in Annie's back seat .

"Took you long enough." I mumbled

"Yeah , whatever." She spoke with attitude .

"Annie , what the fuck I say bout' yo tone!?"

This fuckin trip already started as a problem .

*

Kayla Greene's POV

Leting a loud yawn escape my lips , I stretched my cramped up limbs out and through the black comforter off of my body .

Standing up I stretched one more time then walked slowly to the bathroom .

Opening the bathroom door , I was hit with hot steam from the shower. I walked over to the toliet and sat down.

"Morning princess." Chris smiled peeking his head out of the shower

"Morning." I grumbled

That proably came out rude , but im not a morning person what so ever.

Wiping myself , I flushed down the toilet . Walking over to the sink I washed my hands , brushed my teeth , and washed my face with a washcloth .

Chris stopped the running water from his shower and got out .

Walking into the bedroom , I plopped on the bed and watched Chris get dress.

"Why you gotta stare you perv." Chris chuckled while putting on his 'Polo' boxers.

"Like you dont when im getting dress." I said sucking my teeth .

"Yeah , yeah , yeah." Chris said putting the rest of his clothes on .

"When you taking me home?" I asked

"Damn, You dont wanna be with me anymore? Im hurt Kay."

"No , I was just asking." I gigled

"But whenever you want me too." Chris grumbled laying next to me on the bed .

A silence following soon after , My mind traveld to how am I going to approach Chris on this situation that he was 'supposedly cheating'. I trust my boyfriend 100% , but you got to be sure . Bringing it up too him would just bring us a little bit closer .

"What chuu' thinking bout'?" He asked bringing me out of my running thoughts

Grabbing my phone from the night stand , I went to my messages and tapped on the unsaved number one .

"Do you recongnize this number? They was talking reckless last night." I said handing him my phone

His face went through 3 diffrent expressions .

"So you do?" I asked confused

"Uhh , nah . I-I dont."

"You sure?" I asked once again

"Yeah ," He said giving me zero contact

"lemme see your phone." I mumbled

"For what?" He said looking at me weird.

"Just let me see it."

"Here ," He said handing me his Iphone 5

Unlocking his phone , I went to his call log and typed in the number that texted me.

Pressing the green button , The phone rang intill a female voice answerd.

-

"Hey baby , I knew it wouldnt be long intill you called."

Looking over at Chris he had an uneasy face that he had been caught.

"Hello? Chris? You there baby?"

-

Jasmine , it was Jasmie . Out of all.people it had to be Jasmine .

"Unbeleivable." I said under my breath and throwing his phone at him .

"Wait , lemme explain." He said getting up off the bed.

"What is there to explain? That you fucked ol' girl when I got in the car crash!" I asked turning around towards him.

Chris didnt say anything . Scoffing , I turned around and grabbed my stuff .

"You couldnt just wait huh? Christopher always haft to get his way." I chuckled

"2nd boyfriend that done me wrong . I thought you were the one." I spoke with a lump in my throat .

"Kayla I was drunk." He said trying to hold me .

"Not drunk enough." I said moving from his reach

Putting on my black 'Jordan Futures' I walked out his room and out the front door.

Chris ran after me and stopped me

"Please Kayla , Im so sorry."

"I dont wanna hear it .

Calling Nia , witch she didnt answer . I called August he didnt answer either.

Clicking on Tygas contcat , I pressed the call button .

"Kayla just hear me out." Chris pleaded

Ignoring him I waited for Ty to answer .

-

"Hello?" He answerd groggily

"Ty , can you come get me form your friends house." I didnt even wanna say his name

"From where? Where's Chris."

"Not questions Ty , Just please come."

"Aite , one."
-

Ending the phone call . I put my phone in my pocket .

"So this is it Kay? You just gon' ignore me?" Chris asked

"Ion know , ask Jasmine." I said in monotone

Chris chuckled and ran his hand over his face.

"Yeah , lemme go do that." He chuckled and walked off

Watching him walk away was heart breaking . Damn , Im not even the one who cheated . He was . And he didnt even try to change my mind about leaving him. He just gave up .

It seems to me he really didnt care about us or our friendship . Everything goes down hill for Kayla once again .

Letting tears slip out , Tyga pulled up a few moments later .

Opening his car door witch was a Dodge Charger just like my moms but it was black instead of white .

"You good?" He asked speeding off towards my house .

"Yeah ," I said with a hot salty tear slipping out

Wiping them off , I looked at the side of his face .

"Thank you ," I said softly

"Anything for the Kayla Kay." Smiling I was greatful for him to try and put a smile on my face .

*

Pulling up to my house , he stopped the moving car .

"Thanks again." I said opening the car door

"No problem lil sis, We'll talk later." Meaning he was talking about Chris

Kissing his cheek , I stepped out of his car and watched him drive off .

Looking into my driveway was unfamilar car here .

Guessing it was one of my brothers friends , I shrugged if off and unlocked my front door and stepped into my warm house . Feels good to be home .

"Kayla ,somebody is here too see you." My mom called out to me from the living room .

Screwing up my face in confusion , I walked to the living room and saw him.

Fear washed through my body.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stumbling over my words

"Nice to see you too babe." He smirked

*************************************

Im bout to give up on this story . If not please leave feedback :( .

Feedback is motivation , Lmao.

4 comments and 3 votes for new chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED πŸ’‘Fictionalized under true facts πŸ’‘ πŸ›‘*MATURE CONTENT*πŸ›‘ [PUBLISHING] πŸ†1st Place in Chicklit by The...
178K 8.9K 112
They're back and the ride is longer and crazier than ever. Only the strong survive so who will be by your side in the end? When it comes to love and...
2.6K 112 25
One year ago, this story began. Or rather, ended. Everything I'd known for years self destructed and left behind a tragic mess I'd never seen before...
5.5K 350 28
...