The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Introduction

21.3K 254 294
By K33V4H

"Come on babe it's just one time."

"Tony, I said no! Why can't you accept that I'm not ready yet?!"

"Y'know what? Boys grab her and take her upstairs. I expect her to be tied up and gagged."

"Wait stop! Put me down! Tony please don't do this!"

"I always get what I want babygirl."

...........................................................

Present Day

I hear my alarm go off and I stand up, stretching my arms.

"Brynnlee baby, time to wake up darling. Momma needs to take you to daycare." I say. Brynn rubs her eyes and yawns her high pitched, adorable yawn.

"Please stay momma." She says, pouting. I shake my head.

"No baby, I need to go to school." I reply. She starts crying and I pick her up. I get her dressed and pack her bag, carrying her out to the car and putting her in the car seat.

...........................................................

"Be good for momma, okay? I'll be back later." I say, dropping Brynn off and signing her in. I reluctantly drive to the school and walk in.

"Oh my god! You're the new girl, right? I'm Victoria! You can call me Vic though!" A girl says, walking up to me.

"I'm y/n." I reply. She smiles at me and grabs my wrist.

"Guys I found her!" She says to a group of boys and one girl.

"Oh my god! Hi! I'm Taylor! You can call me Tay though!" The other girl exclaims.

"I'm y/n." I say. Vic points to each of the boys and introduces them.

"This is Roshaun, Alvaro, Kairi, Robert, Mattia, and Alejandro!" She says. I nod and pull my hand away from Vic.

"I'm going to go get my schedule." I say. Vic nods and I walk off.

"Hey wait up!" I hear someone yell. I turn and see Roshaun and Alvaro running to catch up with me.

"We want to get to know you!" Roshaun says, smiling. I nod and they walk me to the office.

...........................................................

Lunch

"We are all hanging out after school, wanna join?" Alejandro asks. I shake my head slowly.

"I can't, I have some unpacking to do." I reply.

"We can help!" Tay offers. Everyone nods, but I shake my head once again.

"No no, you just met me and you were already planning on hanging out. Besides, I won't be able to hangout anyway because I have other things I have to do after school." I say.

"Like what?" Mattia asks. I look down, staring at my bracelet that has Brynnlee's name on it.

"Personal things." I reply, playing with the bracelet.

"Oh. Well that's too bad." Vic says. I sigh and slowly stand up.

"I should go. It was really nice meeting you all, but I don't think I'll be a good friend because I can't exactly hangout all the time." I say. Mattia grabs my wrist and I look up.

"We may have just met you, but you can trust us. Just let us help you unpack and get to know you. Please." He says. I sigh and look at everyone else.

"N-no, I-I'm sorry." I reply, walking away.

...........................................................

After School

I walk out of the school and to my car, putting my bag in the back seat. Just as I'm about to start the car, Roshaun and Alvaro hop in and get buckled.

"Oh yeah! Sure you can ride with me boys! I won't mind!" I say, sarcastically. They laugh and I drive to the day care, not wanting to waste time in an argument I know I'm going to lose.

"What are we doing here?" Roshaun asks, getting out and following me.

"Momma!" Brynn yells. I smile and pick her up, signing her out and taking her outside.

"Momma?" Alvaro asks. I sigh and ignore his question.

"Momma, who's this?" Brynnlee asks.

"These are my friends Brynnlee baby. Say hi to Alvaro and Roshaun." I reply. She smiles and looks at the boys.

"Hi Albaro and Rohaun!" She says with her baby voice. The boys gasp and smile.

"Oh my god! She's so cute!" Roshaun squeals.

"Please don't tell anyone about her. I don't want people to know yet! I'm not emotionally prepared." I beg. The boys look at me and nod.

"On one condition." Alvaro says. I look at them confused.

"We get to be her uncles!" Roshaun yells. I laugh and nod.

"Fine by me. Brynnlee what do you think?" I say. She giggles and nods her head. Just then, Roshaun gets a phone call from Robert.

"Hello?" ~Rosh

"Hey where you at bro? We are at the mall and y'all ain't here yet." ~Rob

"Oh yeah, we're on our way!" ~Rosh

"Alright. See ya." ~Rob

"Bye!" ~Rosh

"Can you drop us off?" Roshaun asks. I nod, smiling and drive to the mall.

"You should come in! We could say Brynnlee is your little sister that calls you momma!" Alvaro says. I think gor a minute and slowly nod.

"But if they don't want me there, I'm leaving." I say.

"Yay! Okay, let's go bestie!" Alvaro says. We all get out and Roshaun carries Brynnlee.

"Aye you got her to come!" Kairi yells.

"Yep!" Alvaro replies. Everyone stares at Roshaun and Brynnlee.

"I adopted a child." He says. We all laugh.

"Nah, this is y/n's sister, Brynnlee." Alvaro says.

"Momma!" Brynn says. I take her from Roshaun and everyone looks at me confused.

"She confuses me with our mom because we look so similar." I say, quickly. They all nod and we hang out, before Brynnlee falls asleep.

"I'm going to take her home." I say. Everyone nods and I stand to walk out.

"Y/n?" Someone says. I turn around and my eyes start watering. Tony.

"G-get away. Please I don't want anything to do with you!" I yell. He looks at me and smirks.

"Awe. Poor little y/n is all alone with a kid." He says, leaning down.

"Need I remind you that if you had just accepted no as an answer, I wouldn't be in this situation?" I say, spitting in his face. He grabs my wrist tightly and gets in my face once again.

"Maybe you should have changed your answer." He replies, tightening his grip.

"Aye! Back off!" I hear someone yell. I look over and see Mattia, Kairi, and Alejandro all walking towards us.

"Nah bro! This is my girlfriend, right y/n?" He says. I look at them with tears in my eyes.

"Y/n is that true?" Kairi asks. Tony whispers in my ear.

"I'll hurt Brynnlee if you don't cooperate." My eyes widen.

"Y-yes." I reply. Mattia walks over and pushes Tony off.

"Bullshit! Stay away from her and her sister." He says.

"Sister? Ha! You're so embarrassed by her you can't tell them the truth?" Tony says. I look down and cry.

"Fuck off Tony." I say, walking away. I hear everyone yelling for me, but I continue walking away. What a great first day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
106K 3K 56
a bunch of funny, crazy, mind tripping shower thoughts that will blow your little mind 😉🖤
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...