Forbidden Fruit

Von Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... Mehr

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And JealousyοΏΌ
Cuddles and BetrayalsοΏΌοΏΌ
Stubborness and FantasiesοΏΌ
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and LuxuryοΏΌ
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Pasts And Friends

9.9K 540 148
Von Talexbabe

Alex's POV

     I let go of Chloe's tail, forgetting completely about the blush that comes with teasing him, instead my mind is on my sister and my parents and the bullshit they all had to endure.

     "You don't have to tell me." Chloe says nervously, grabbing my hand and putting it back in contact with his body, this time on his thigh. I'm so caught up in the past, my body doesn't even notice that he initiated contact or that he's staring at me with such sadness. "Please don't be mad I asked." He was whispers.

     I wish I could comfort him, but the images flashing in my mind are too new. Too raw. But maybe James was right and if I talk about it to someone who wasn't there, it would help. I think about passing but maybe I need this.

     "I'm not mad Chloe, we're supposed to be learning about each other. And I'll tell you, but it's not the best story." I admit, glancing over at him.

     "It's okay. I've had my fair share of unhappy stories." He says back sending me a comforting smile and with it, I have the strength to lean back against the couch and tell him the story that had shook my world for good.

     "When my sister, Briana was five, her parents were beaten and killed in the human town next door. At first everyone thought it was a planned murder because her family is close with the Faerie Court. But we soon found out it was a hate crime instead, all because the color of their skin." I feel tears well up in my eyes, remembering the night my parents sat me down and told me about the story that was plastered around the world. Chloe gasps but otherwise stays silent as I continue.

     "My parents have always been very inclusive and supportive towards anyone, they didn't care who it was. They always preached that if they weren't living the others life, then what say did they have in it? But not everyone thinks this way. It's sad really, we live in a world where the supernatural and humans were able to come together peacefully and yet some humans still have a fucking problem because of the complexion of their skin." I'm livid by the time the last sentence has left my mouth, Chloe's fingers that had found their way between mine are the only thing holding me down. Holding me together.

     "Once my family heard that Briana didn't have anywhere to go, they immediately acted and within a few days she was apart of my family. The fear in her eyes that I saw the first day she came home....I felt sick. She was five, she should've been worried about who to play with outside before the street lights come on, not worried about being killed whenever she leaves the house because someone doesn't like the way she looks.

     "She grew up so strong though, and my parents became more active than ever before. Going to Race riots, Pride month, any and everything they could support they did. And as kids, it made me and Briana so proud to know our parents were out their fighting for us. For the world." My voice cracks, knowing what I had to say next. I hated it. Hated how weak I felt. Hated how vulnerable I feel right now.

     I pause for a moment, trying to get my trembling voice and hands under control but I can't. Much to my surprise, Chloe gets on his knees on the couch and crawls over before settling in my lap. He wraps his arms around my body before leaning into my chest. I breathe a sigh of relief I didn't even realize I was holding. My arms come up hesitantly to wrap themselves around his small warm frame, scared that doing so would make him move away, but all it does it cause him to hold me tighter.

     I tuck his head beneath my chin, not wanting him to see me like this. So broken and sad. I think about stopping the story here but I can't. I've already started the it and I have to get the rest out.

     "Three years ago, my world came crashing down drowning my sister and I for months when the unexpected happened. My sister and I had stayed home for this protest. We had end of year tests that needed to be done. Our parents travelled to partake in a protest against police brutality. Some white supremacist had seen them and followed them into a mostly empty street."

     I pause once more, my arms damn near squeezing Chloe to death but I can't stop and he isn't complaining. If anything his grip tightens around me, so tight and strong I can't do anything but feel.

     "They killed them, pup." The words are sobbed out against the top of Chloe's head. "They killed them because they fought for those who were too oppressed, too beaten down to fight for themselves so they killed them. And the police did nothing. They claimed it was a fucking robbery. My sister was devastated. She lost two sets of parents against racism and hatred in the world. It wasn't until two years ago she finally came back to me. She took up the protesting mantle and she travels the world now, refusing to step down or give up." I feel warm tears drop down my neck and soak my shirt and I rub my hand against his back to soothe him as he is me.

     "She's so strong. You both are." His voice is strained and broken but I hear him just as well.

     "Protesting has kept her going. James and Cody held me up. But the thing that really kept me from giving up what you. The idea of someone out there waiting for me." I don't mean the words with an malicious intent but I feel his body tense in my arms and his tears steam faster. "And I wasn't disappointed, pup."

     The words seem to settle him as his fingers loosen on my shirt and we sit there in silence for a while.

     I don't feel relief in barring my soul but I feel lighter. As if the load was getting too much to carry and I just needed someone I could spill my soul too without the threat of beating me down further.

     I see the light in the windows growing darker and darker and I don't want him to leave on such a dark note. So I begin to tell him another story.

     "James and I met when we were in the first grade. We went to an integrated school and this little girl was accidentally pushed to the ground. James had went and helped her up dusted her off and handed her his lollipop. Looking back at it now I should've realized he was being a gentleman and the Alpha he was born to be. But to little ole me, it seemed like he was trying to flirt with the pretty girl that lived up the street from my house at the time."

    Chloe chuckles. "He tried to steal your girl huh?"

     "Exactly! He made himself look like the knight in shining armor effortlessly and I was just a class A simp that still hasn't grown into my clothes."

     "You? A little bean sprout? I have to see it with my own eyes!" Chloe is giggling uncontrollably as I stand up, setting him aside as I walk to the photo album. I pick out a small picture of little me at the beach. His laugh only doubles at the picture of pale tiny bird chest me.

     "So I confronted him about it that day at snack time and you know what the kid said? He said: I'm sorry. I can help you be friends with her. I was so flabbergasted, as a proud rowdy kid I was ready to pee in a corner at that point. From that day on we were inseparable."

     "I see even then you were territorial." He snorts. I give him a low growl and a playful nip.

     "And don't you forget it." I warn. He only laughs before looking outside.

     "It's getting late. I should head home soon." He says getting up, but I don't miss the way he puts my picture in his pocket. And from the smirk on his face, he knows I saw him do it. I get up as well and walk him to the front, putting in my shoes as well.

     "You ready?" I ask once he straightens up, my eyes definitely not locked on tonhis ass. He looks at me confused.

     "What are you doing?" He asks.

     "What does it look like?" I mock, opening the door so we can both step through. "I'm driving my tiny mate home so the boogie monster doesn't snatch him up."

     He huffs, though he follows me to my car, and I try to hold back my smile at the blush that coats his cheek as I open the door for him before closing it behind him. I round the car, enjoying the evening breeze before sliding in myself.

     Within ten minutes we're outside of his home, and he opens his door before looking back at me. "Thank you. For today. It was better than I expected." He smiles shyly at me breaking contact.

     "Thanks for coming, pup. See you around." I answer. And I wait for him to get inside the building before I pull off with a smiling.

     Maybe him falling in love isn't so impossible after all.

~~~~~
Alex's story is so sad😔😔😔 What do you guys think?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do your parents live together?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Angel Blood Von dahliawritess

Übernatürliches

1.4M 40.8K 52
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...
1.1K 156 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
867K 23.8K 48
"𝑨 π’˜π’π’“π’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’…π’Šπ’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’Žπ’π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’•, π’˜π’† 𝒅𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕�...