La Morte

By beliebermdc4

What would you do if you wake up in strangers bed. What if you wake up in room you recognize. And in that mo... More

Authors Note
Walk of shame
Vincent Scar
Final word
Don't play with me
Keeping us in the dark
A MOLE
Not so sweet home
Blind Love
Uncle Ralph
Friends
The party: Pt. 1
The party:part 2
One of them
Phoenix
Forbidden
Bloody Winter

The party:part 3

12 2 0
By beliebermdc4

:)

Giovanni POV

Gio couldn't believe who was standing in front of him, for the first time in his life he was caught off a guard.

He looks at the familiar face, smiling back at him.

He just kissed Elenora Monetti

One of the first row of his Security

How did that just happen?

What is she doing here?

So many questions.

But the only thing he couldn't rid of the feeling of her lips.

Her lips

"You look handsome," she says on his ear trailing her fingers against his chest leaving the trail of kisses against his neck, making him now shudder.

Elenora looks up at him, " What your name handsome, or I should call you just handsome," and she just giggles at her joke.

Gio realises how he never saw her like this, so relaxed.

She was gorgeous, her hair was on one side, curls falling on her bare shoulder. He looks down at her dress and back at her face.

Stop it, Gio.

"I am your Bo-" he almost said boss, and he repeated himself "It's Gio," He says thinking she would recognize him but she just smiles getting closer to him, purring.

"You handsome Gio," She says.

Doesn't she recognize him? He put his hand under her chin, making her rais her head up now, looking at him.

Feeling her breath.

She was drunk.

"You are drunk Elenora," Gio says a little louder, so she could hear him.

"I am not, and how do you even know my name," Elenora says backing down, she was both surprised and offended.

But fast she forgets and went to kiss him again, Gio stops her and she pouts.

He would laugh, but he remembers she is his bodyguard, and he kissed her.

He backs down, looking around him and saw man gone.

One good thing.

Gio looks back at Elenora and sees her stumble. She would fall if he hadn't held her up.

She burst in a laugh.

He can leave her like this. She barely stands. He looks around, trying to find her friends, but nobody was with her.

"Did you come with a friend?" He asks her, he could take her to her friends if they are here.

She rais her finger against her lips, her lip formed in a pout, thinking.

Cute.

Stop it, Gio.

"Nope" she shakes her head "Nope" she repeats.

He groans, but looking at her changes something.

"Come on," He says, holding her now harder against her hip, but not to hurt her.

"Um, I don't think so," she says, trying to break free from his hold, but Gio doesn't budge.

He stands firm, looking at her. Rubbing the place between his eyes with fingers.

"What should I do, so you would come with me?" He didn't want to command her.

"Kiss," Elenora says seriously.

"No, come on," he says, not believing at her buntlines. She just laughs at his reaction but follows him.

"Are we going to your home" she whispered in his ear, making him stop, looking at her now.

Elenora smirks," I like it" kissing him on the check.

He just stares at her, not believing.

Hit on his shoulder wakes him up from lust, what is she doing to him.

"Come on "he repeats, leading her between the crowd, holding her not to fall.

She said nothing, while he leads her, put her arm across his chest as a distraction.

He went down the familiar hall, the same hall he interred.

The people were looking at them, they probably looked like a couple to them. He passes the door of the WC.

He set her gently against the wall, waiting for the hall to empty from the people.

Gio looks at her, her head was raised, eyes closed, mumbling the lyrics of some song.

Taking his phone up, he sent a message to Enzo.

"Back door NOW"

He presses sent and looks at her and she was staring back at her.

They were just looking at each other. Her makeup was a little smeared under her eyes, but she was still beautiful. His hands were on her hips, holding her not to fall. He looks at her lips and then back at her eyes. He wants to feel them again.

They were standing closer to each other. He couldn't break from her.

She made the first move, but he lay his head against her shoulder.

He can't, she works for him, and he is her boss.

He looks up seeing the hall empty, tugging her hand to follow him, she didn't object.

He comes to the end of the hall, making a turn to the end of the hall where was the door.

Leaving her against the door, he checks if someone is in the old store, but nobody was in. He wasn't sure if Ric even uses this store as some kind of storage.

He needed to be sure.

Taking Elenora again, bracing her in a hug putting as much support on himself, he leads her through the store.

She didn't comment on anything; she was quiet.

Gio looks at her, raising her head. Thinking she sobered a little but her smirk told her she is far from getting sober.

The moment they come out of the store, the car was getting parked.

He was too late to rais his gun, but he recognizes the car.

Enzo.

"I think I am going to throw up" her quiet, weak voice, force him to look at her.

"Now?" he almost screamed.

Elenora couldn't answer him, bending over, emptying her stomach.

Gio gives into action, holding her hair out of her face with one arm and with other bracing her waist holding her back.

He heard the door of a car slam and someone hissing.

"Fuck, what happen" He could hear Enzo voice.

But he didn't give his attention, looking at Elenora.

Gio caresses her hair, giving any kind of insurance.

Gio looks back at Enzo and sees him stare at the girl.

"Who is that?" he asks him.

Enzo couldn't see the person who was now panting from emptying her stomach,

Gio couldn't find the words. How will he explain himself and her he looks at her again?

"You good?" he asks her, and Elenora nods with her head.

He hulls her up, back in the embrace, her head was on his shoulder. Elenora's limbs were exhausted.

"Give me water," He says to Enzo, and he just nods still not knowing he is fetching water for Elenora, his colleague and friend.

Her eyes were closed, few strands of hair were in front of her eyes. He raised his hand, removing the hair from her face, tugging her hair behind her ear.

"Boss here it I-, What the fuck" exclaiming, frozen, a bottle of water raised in the air.

"Quiet," He says, more sounded like order even if he didn't know.

"What happened" he ordered, Enzo never used that kind of voice in front him, stunned Gio just stared at him.

He understands his reaction; She was his friend and colleague he sometimes sees him treating her like his own sister. And to see her here, beside him, emptying her stomach. And far worse, how did she know about the place, The Eclipse Club, what she was doing here.

"You don't think that-"

"NO" Gio yelled

He knows what was Enzo going to ask him, just from disgust on his face.

That never crossed his mind, that she betrays them. Her father, Luca Monneti, was the best friend of Gio's father. He died to protect him, jumping in front of him to save his life, his father's life. Knowing that he is leaving behind his daughter.

He never knows her. He saw her couple of times at his home accompany her father. They played with her, Lorenzo, Stefano and him. But that moments were rare. Her father never wanted her to be part of this life. The way we get older we saw her less.

He first saw her at the funeral, after some time. She was raised into a beautiful and smart woman. Watching her there stand strong with her eyes full of tears. Pained him and he didn't know why.

Gio would never think she would ever do something like that. She could hate us, La Morte's, after everything. But she never did.

It surprised Gio when he saw her standing amongst others for try-outs. For one hall year, she changed. Just from her face, he knows she was serious about this.

"No, that never crossed my mind" He hissed back at Enzo.

Enzo just watched him, then avert his look at Elenora his face hold every emotion.

Gio rais her in bride style and carried her to the car. Enzo said nothing, going to the driver sit. Gio slowly put her on the back seat, careful not to hurt her. She was awake but worn out.

He hurriedly came to the other side, sitting with her on the back seat.

Enzo starred the car, "Where to?" turning around, looking at Elenora's head buried in his neck.

"On of my privet apartments in the city," he said, Enzo just looked at him.

Gio knows that Enzo didn't like it, so the only thing he asked him.

"Explain"

So Gio did.

From the guy they both know, guarding the VIP to how Riccardo wants to steal their shipment to them catching him eardrops and him being ambushed. And that he told him how he had to deceive them, he told Enzo how at the time he didn't know she was here. He told him about the kiss, not everything, he didn't have to know about that, about how he liked it, and he wants to do again.

When the part about Elenora came, Enzo was watching him from the mirror his face was told nothing. But Gio knows that he didn't like it.

They already came when he finished the story. They both didn't comment, getting out of the car, Gio carries Elenora, Enzo following them behind.

Gio instructed Enzo to drive them at one of his unfamiliar apartments. That barely anyone knows.

They finally came in front of the door, with his hand under her legs he opened the door he entered, leaving the door open. He slowly put her down on the bed, in a sitting position.

Enzo stopped at the front, guarding them.

He gave her a bottle of water, and she took it. Drinking the last drop of water and returned him.

He took it and turned around, making a way through the door, closing behind him.

He handed the bottle to Enzo. He raised his eyebrow in question.

"I want to test it" Enzo was looking at him then at the bottle, "I think someone drugged her"

Enzo was gapping at him

"Look she didn't recognize us, I want to ensure it" he nods

His hand went to the door handle, but Enzo stopped him.

"Where are you going" Gio looks at him exhausted" To sleep," He says and finally understand him.

"Look I will do nothing to her, I will sleep on the couch, and she even had to have any help if she had to throw again" Gio didn't want to fight him.

Enzo only nods, lifting his hand.

Gio enters into a dark apartment, the only light was coming from the city and he looks at Elenora lifting her dress over the head.

No No No.

He halted.

" What are you doing?" He said carefully. He looked at her almost naked body.

"I can't sleep like this," She says throwing her dress on the floor, bringing her hand around her.

Until he figures what she was doing here, it was too late. Her bra was unclasped, sliding down on the floor.

He acted on the instinct, not looking at her bare chest, he took off his t-shirt handing in front of her, not looking at her, not even her eyes.

"Um, Thank you," she says, taking the black shirt from his hand, he didn't look at her till she didn't finish.

Gio looks at her, she was staring back at him, he could get lost in her eyes,

"Come on, you need to get sleep," He says helping her on the bed. He covered her with a blanket. Turning around, he went toward the couch.

"Where are you going," she says looking at him through her half-closed eyes.

"To the couch, he said" Making his way.

"No, you can't," She says to him, he looks back at her, and she was now tugging the blanket off of her.

"What are you doing" He glared at her, he knows she couldn't see him.

"You can't sleep on the couch, it's not comfortable," she says to him.

"Go back to sleep, I will be fine," He says to her.

"I won't sleep, until you come to the bed" She was now standing beside the bed, her arms crossed under her.

He just stared, fighting her with his stare, but she didn't budge.

"Fine," he said, making a way back to bed. He could see her smirking.

He made himself comfortable in bed. She was already in the bed under the covers. He was at the end of the bed, giving her space.

Exhaustion forced his eyes to close, he was close to dripping to sleep when he fell another presence beside him, cuddling. He knows who it was, but didn't have enough strength to move.

**************

I did it, two chapters in a row!!!

But it's my fault, I was late with this chapters.

I hope you like it

And Our Gio :)

What do you think about Gio?

There is a lot of things to found out about him !!

Comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
415K 10.6K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
20.3K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...