What's The Detective's Name?✓...

Bởi Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... Xem Thêm

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(5) Evidences reveal something

271 55 62
Bởi Qalb-E-Katib

Fathima•

I ignoring Fahad reach the forensic lab.I am rejoicing myself a lot as I am coming before him! Finally I will get the chance to defeat him. Though I never find Fahad competing with me,But I like to compete him.

I enter the forensic lab which is so much interesting to me.All the chemicals and equipments are very weird.There are many parts of human body separated and kept into glass jars.They are creepy!

I enter the room where our case is being researched.I see a man standing in the forensic lab.Maybe he is Mr.Gateson.

I try open to the door when I see that someone opens it first.
And like I guessed, it's Mr.Fahad.Arg!

"Welcome!miss Fathima,"he says with a smirk like winning to me.

"Like how? How could you come before.....?" I narrow my eyebrows and say to him.

"You? I am always punctual."

I am about to say something when Mr.Gateson calls us.

"You two come here."

"Yes,sir."

I whisper to Fahad while start walking,

"I will see you next time."

He just raises his shoulders.
What a moron he is!

I look all the evidences in a table with two chairs that we collected yesterday from the victim's house.

"You two meet our laboratory's most genius doctor,Dr.Daniel "

I see a gentleman wearing an apron and hand gloves standing in front of us.He is staring me and Fahad very strangely.He has a cut on his forehead and he is wearing a glass of round shape.

"Two new detectives I see,"he says with a smirk.

"They are dealing the case of the Muslim man's murder.Help them,"

Mr Gateson says.

"Of course I will.Now,the first rule of staying in my lab is you two can't enter without hand gloves or apron."

"Sure,"I see Fahad taking two pairs of hand gloves and aprons.

He gives one pair to me and wear the other set.

Then Dr.Daniel go to research the fingerprints of the pen and the tea cup.

I sit with Fahad on a desk for looking the diary.Mr Gateson goes out of the Lab not before saying us good luck.

The diary looks vey old and it seems like a diary of any foreign country except UK.

I am about to open the diary when Fahad opens his mouth to irritate me again.He whispers,

"Remember the deal? I said my Fajar prayer this morning."

"Glad you could awake."

"How could I not? So, Won't you go with me?"

"I never break my promises."

"Oh that's really good.When are we going?I know a place whe...."

"Let us finish our very important work first?" I grip my teeths while saying it.
I can give it better than anyone.

"You are right."

I open the diary but there is nothing we can see.The whole diary is full of blank pages except the last page.There are some letters written strangely and an normal person is unable to read it.There is also written
'Allahu Akbar' in Arabic language.
I and Fahad both are confused.

The diary page is:-

W T H H A E T T I R S
T U H T E H D M E U T
S E T C B T E I R V  E'
S E N V A E M A E L ? E
D.
Allahu Akbar
(In Arabic).

I say to him,
"Do you understand anything?"

"No, I think it gives some message .We have to find it.And this Arabic writing......"

"It's written 'Allahu Akabar' "

"May be your uncle has written it?"

"It may but it may also be the killer's writing?"

"Yeah ,you are right.We have to find it.Let's try to read it in the different order."

I try to read but I fail.

"No,it doesn't give any meaning."

After a while,when we are still trying to figure it,Dr Daniel comes and says,

"There's a big disaster.There is not only one killer but there are two killers."

"What?"

"Come look at this.The pen with which the diary is written gives a different male fingerprint from the fingerprints of Mr.Rahim.And the drug with which the victim has been killed gives a different male fingerprint from the first."

"Which means there are two killers?"

"I guess so."

"Then what about the drugs?"

"That is another disaster.The drug's name is Opium and it is very rare in UK."

(A/N: I just imagined. Don't take the drug seriously.I do not encourage drug addiction or any kind of things related with it.)

"What drug you said?"

"Opium."

"I know it.It is found only in India and the Asian countries.It's a drug which creates a burner chemical in the body of the person who takes it.And..."

Dr Daniel finishes my talk saying,

"It kills the taker with a illusion in his mind and I think Miss Rahman is very intelligent to know about it."

"No ,sir.You flattered me."

I tell Fahad,

"Do you remember I said to you that my father was dead because of it?"

"Yeah I recall ."

"Your dad's dead? So sorry to hear."

"No need for being sorry.Thank you doctor.We have to go to the victim's house to ensure how did he was drugged.You please continue research."

"Yeah you are right,"

Fahad says nodding his head.

"But what will we do with the diary?"

"We will see it later.Now we have go to take cof......(I narrow my eyebrows) umh I mean take more clues,yeah more clues."

I am laughing in my heart to see him being so excited to take a cup of coffee with me!

I and Fahad leave the lab after saying Goodbye to Mr.Daniel.

We will take the car of Department.So we don't need to hire a cab.

This time I take the driving sit before him.And I tug my tongue to moke him.

"I will drive as I don't have to look at any case file today!"

"Did I say you something?"he says rolling his eyes.

I don't exaggerate things much and start to drive the car.Again he starts his mouth to irritate me!

"So,when are we going to take the coffee?"

"Coffee? Can't you focus on case? It's more important!"

"I know but that's also important.Isn't it?"

"Why ? It's just a cup of coffee to drink together ! "

" Yes, it's just a cup of coffee.... Nothing else! Nothing ! "

I suddenly notice an angry glare on his face.He is not even looking at me.Maybe he has offended.But I can't understand the reason ! Someone tell me what is so important in drinking a cup of coffee.

We reach the house.I get off from car when I notice Fahad already gone to the door.Before he had opened my door what I didn't like but now he isn't but I don't like it either.

I go behind him quickly to catch his steps and I enter the house and I say to him,

"Wait,Why didn't you wait for me?"

He just rolls over his eyes and give me a strange look.Then he walks away.

I am walking on the staircases fast trying to say something to him when the edge of my cloth gets stuck with a perek of the staircase and I am about to fall.Fahad catches my hand and save me from falling.

"Watch to your steps."

I was looking at him ,no!maybe,staring at him.Astagfirullah! when I get distracted and I say,

"Huh? "

Lower your gaze, Fathima.

He leaves my hand and walks away.
I try to get my cloth out of it and I follow him.I was supposed to shout on him but I don't know why I acted so stupid!

I and he enter the room and get into our most professional zone.

I say to him,

"Remember that? You said that there was a red stretch mark on the victim's mouth.Maybe the killer forced him to take the drug."

"No,the strech mark don't say it.The stretches says that the marks are of tape or rope."

"You mean the killer at first gave him the drug and when he tried to call someone or say something he tapped his mouth?"

"Yes , I think so."

"But if the killer gave him the drug, why would he take it?"

"Yes,he would not take it knowingly but maybe he could take it without any food or something?"

"The tea cup ! "

"Hmmm,you are right! Let me call Mr.Daniel to check the tea cup."

He calls Dr.Daniel.He talks to him.

"Dr.Daniel said he checked it and he found the drug in the tea cup.Then it's sure that the killer gave the drug to him through the tea."

"Right but if the killer is not known to him and if the killer didn't come to his house,how did he gave him drug?"

"Only your aunt can say it."

"But the whole blunder is she is missing! Did the police said anything about her?"

"No,they said their was no woman like her around even 18 kilometers in the house that time.They found no one like your aunt."

"Then it is sure that the killer is known to him and he killed him as though no one can suspect.But there is no CCTV camera in this house through which we can see who met Mr.Rahim that day."

"Wait! We are forgetting there is not one killer but there is two killers."

"Ya Allah bless me ! I can't find any clue.The evidences is not saying anything,there are two killers but we can't find any,the suspect is missing!"

"Don't take stress.We will definitely find out it."

"Inn Sha Allah! You should say it."

"Yeah , Inn sha Allah ! "

Assalamualaikum !

Hey lovely readers, Firstly so sorry for making you wait!!! vote and comment my story if you like.P
And share it with your friends!

How is the chapter?

Allah Hafiz ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
10.5K 1.3K 24
Tu haathon main toh hai mere, Hai kyun nahi lakeeron main... Ye kesa tera ishq hai... Saajna... ~~~~~~~~ SHO Haseena Malik, the famous good cop of Lu...
22.7K 2.7K 25
Aditi and West hate each other. They bicker, they flirt, and are possibly a little in love. Blotching the hot new guy's shirt with chocolate-mixed sp...
5.9K 320 16
❤MAGICAL LOVE STORY❤ ⛦82 for general fiction _ feb 2018 22nd for general fiction-june 2018 To love is nothing, to be loved is something, bu...