His Other Side [Minsung <3]

By iknouknoleekno

*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] Minho was a very popular smart kid in his school. He is known to be very calm and sophistica... More

Prologue ❅
Chapter 1 ❅
Chapter 2 ❅
Chapter 3 ❅
Chapter 4 ❅
Chapter 5 ❅
Chapter 6 ❅
Chapter 7 ❅
Chapter 8 ❅
Chapter 9 ❅
Chapter 10 ❅
Chapter 11 ❅
Chapter 12 ❅
Chapter 13 ❅
Chapter 14 ❅
Chapter 15 ❅
Chapter 16 ❅
Chapter 17 ❅
Chapter 18 ❅
Chapter 19 ❅
Chapter 20 ❅
Chapter 21 ❅
Chapter 22 ❅
Chapter 23 ❅
Chapter 24 ❅
Chapter 25 ❅
Chapter 26 ❅
Chapter 27 ❅
Chapter 29 ❅
Chapter 30 ❅
Epilogue ❅
Other Works ❅
Bonus ❅

Chapter 28 ❅

11.4K 564 204
By iknouknoleekno

"I know you guy's know something that I don't."

They all watched Minho who still has his eyes looking down to his phone.

"Please...just tell me." Minho said turning his head to face everyone, his eyes showing but desperation.

"Jisung..h-he"

Minho watched as Felix stutters the words out.

"He's been trying to get his mother out of trouble.."

"What do you mean?"

"Loan. Sharks."

Minho's phone buzzed.

"Jisung?" he said as he unlocked his phone.

Jisung
I'm fine, and I'm really busy today so maybe next time?"

Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

Sure. Is tomorrow ok?

I'll check on my schedule first. I might have class.

Ok then. Text me when you've confirmed.

Minho slammed the table in front of him. Everyone just looked at him, worried.

"Dude is everything ok?" Changbin asked.

"I need to find Jisung. Now."

Both Hyunjin and Changbin stood up. "Dude chill? Why? What did Jisung message?" Hyunjin asked worried.

"That wasn't Jisung."

"Huh?"

"It's literally the first day of our school holiday, there's no available classes right now." Minho said before making his way out of the door.

"Shit." Hyunjin cursed

"Hyunjin.."

"Ok. You two stay here, me and Changbin will help Minho get Jisung back."

Changbin nodded, gave a peck to Felix to reassure that he'll be fine and went out of the house. Hyunjin did the same but right before he could leave Seungmin pulled his arms.

"Please bring him back..."

Hyunjin smiled and patted Seungmin's head.

"and..please be safe."

"I will." Hyunjin smiled.

and just like that, the three pures left the house.

-

They searched everywhere. Jisung apparently moved house yesterday because his house is occupied by someone who they don't know.
-
They stopped at a cafe to rest.

"We're just blindly looking for Jisung without any clues." Changbin said frustrated.

"Yeah." Hyunjin said agreeing.

"No. There must be something that we missed." Minho defended.

~♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪~

"That sound."

Both Hyunjin and Changbin looked at Minho confused.

"You mean the sound coming from that ice cream truck?" Changbin asked.

Minho's eyes widened.

He quickly stood up and rushed outside of the cafe.

Changbin and Hyunjin just followed, confused.
-
"Dude slow down.!" Changbin said putting his hands on his knee as he tries to catch his breath.

"Excuse me sir, but where were you yesterday night?" Minho asked the old man who was giving an ice cream cone to a little kid.

"Pardon?"

"Where were you yesterday night, around 10pm?"

"Oh sorry young man, but it was my son who took the shift yesterday."

"Then may I have your son's number."

"Young man, are you doing alright? You seem worried. Did my son do something yesterday?"

"No he didn't I just really need his number right now! I'll even give you money!"

The old man looked at Minho worried.

"It's fine, I'll just give you his number. I don't need your money."

Minho quickly took out his phone and gave the old man the phone for him to dial his son's phone number.

Minho thanked the old man and was about to leave when an armed touched his shoulder.

"Your body is to tensed. You'll be able to settle this once you've settled that chaotic mind of yours. Calm yourself down first then you'll be able to get whatever you are trying achieve." The old man said with a warm smile.

Minho did that and thanked the old man again with a small, a genuine smile.

-

"So where are we going?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm going to make a call first, then we'll know where to find Jisung."

*beep*

Hello?

Hi, where are you right now?

Umm..who's this?

You're the son of the guy who sells ice cream in that truck right?

Umm yes?

I need your help. I got your phone number from your dad.

Help? How do I know you're not trying to rob me?

Fine then I'll ask you the question now.

Ok, go ahead.

Where were you last night around 10pm.

Umm..I was near a gas station.

gas station? Which one?

The one near SKZ Cafe.

Ok than-

wait!

Yes?

That place is dangerous.

...why?

I came there for the first time, and saw like a whole gang luring a kid around my age to like this abandoned tunnel. I played the song of my ice cream truck to scare them away but they didn't. So I got scared and just left.

...

Hello?

Thank you. I really appreciated that
information.  

Sure.

*Beep*

"We're going to SKZ Cafe. Let's go." Minho said as he rushed to his car.

Hyunjin and Changbin just followed him not bothering to ask anymore.

-

"Your friend is coming."
.
.
.
.
"On the bright side, you'll know the reason why he dies."
.
.
.
.
"That close friend of yours will sacrifice his life for another pathetic life to live."
.
.
.
.
"That life is yours, Jisung."
.
.
.
.
"He'll just repeat the same mistake...

...as your mother."

_________________________________________

Shit..this story is ending.
either wayy enjooooyyyyyy<<<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.3K 30
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨...
24.3K 709 33
"This is not the time to flirt. Didn't you hear Chan? We have lots of work to complete soon," Minho says, chucking a magazine at Felix' head. I look...
405K 13.6K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...
66.7K 2K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...