[1] Good Trouble - JJ Maybank...

By intoxicatedsirens

JJ Maybank x female oc x Rafe Cameron ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๏ฟฝ... More

Epigraph
Meet the Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
[PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS]
BOOK 2

Chapter 24

10.5K 244 181
By intoxicatedsirens

THE BOAT

"Code Red!" Pope says.

"What the hell is going on?" Kiara yells.

"JJ and John B conked out in the marsh and they need a tow." Pope says.

"Uh, okay well what does that have to do with me?" Kiara asks.

"We need you for mechanical." Pope says.

"Mechanical?" Kie asks.

"JJ and John B are in the alp." Pope adds.

"Can't you guys do anything without me?" Kie asks, climbing onto the boat.

"What happened?" Kie asks, seeing JJ and John B working on the alternator.

"The alternator isn't alternating anymore." JJ says, holding a flashlight.

"It's not charged." John B adds on.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asks.

"No, no. You should check em. Give it a whirl." JJ says, the two boys get up.

"You guys are useless." Kie says, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry about that." John B says, the two boys walked out

"Come on, come on, come on!" John B whispers as the two hurried.

"Where's Violet?" JJ whispers.

"She'll be here soon, don't sweat." John B whispers back.

"Uh? Is this a joke? There are no plugs here at all?" Kie asks, still trying to fix it.

"Go! Go!"  John B says they both dived into the water.

"Sayonara!" JJ says, diving.

"Shit!" Kiara says, seeing the boys leave.

"John B! John B let me out!" Sarah yells, banging  on the door. Kiara opened it only to find Sarah.

"What? Wait!" Sarah yells.

"What the hell?" Kiara yells, realizing it was a trap.

"Are you serious?" Sarah yells out.

"Are you joking? Get your asses back here!" Kiara yells.

"We can't! Not until you three figure it out!" John B yells.

"Three?" Kiara and Sarah ask, looking at each other.

"Save some fun for me!" Violet says sarcastically as she pulled up in the boat that Pope and JJ sank. They had gotten it back from the shop a few days ago. 

"There she is." JJ says, seeing Violet pull up in Topper's boat. 

"Took you long enough." John B says.

"You're lucky I agreed to this." Violet says, throwing the keys to John B. She dives off her boat and swims to the one where Sarah and Kiara were stuck on.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara yells at the boys.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah yells.

"There's food and alcohol in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope says.

"Hydroponic!" JJ says, throwing up a thumbs up.

"This is ridiculous." Sarah says, getting ready to jump off the boat.

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so.." Kiara says.

"Fine, be my guest. Maybe you'll finally shut the hell up." Sarah says.

"You don't even know where you're going. Good luck with the oyster beds." Kiara says.

"Wait!" Sarah says, diving off.

"God speed!" JJ says, taking off. John B does the same with Topper's boat.

"John B you asshole!" Sarah yells, swimming after them, but they were long gone.

"Well, she was never on the swim team anyways." Violet says to Kiara who scoffs.

"They're not coming back for you." Kiara says to Sarah.

"Love you guys! Bye!" John B says, waving. Sarah swam her way back onto the boat, but gets stopped midway by a Jellyfish sting. She starts screaming and squealing.

"I got stung by a jellyfish! Shit!" Sarah yells.

"Jellyfish live out here?" Violet asks.

"Dramatic." Kiara says.

"Well you swam right into a man-o-war. I don't know what you thought would happen." Kiara says to Sarah, who was crying. Violet was just enjoying the drama.

"Thank you for your help." Sarah comments, out of breath.

"Shit! Ow!" Sarah says, climbing onto the boat and sitting down.

"Hey Kiara, you know what they say about curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah asks.

"Oh god." Violet says, realizing what Sarah was about to say.

"You have to pee on me." Sarah says.

"Uhh no, I have a better idea." Kiara says, finding JJ's blunt on the boat.

"It's for the pain." Kiara says, pulling the blunt out.

"JJ, bless." Sarah sighs in relief. Kiara pulls out the blunt and lights it, she then takes a hit of it. She offers it to Sarah but then changes her mind.

"Actually.." Kiara says, taking it back and taking another hit. 

"Really?" Sarah snatches it from her.

"Go easy. Its JJ's cousin's cripple." Kiara says. Sarah took a hit that a little bit too much and started exploding with coughs.

"Whoa there." Violet says, seeing her cough. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

"What's that white stuff on your boobs?" Sarah asks, pointing to it and laughing.

"Oh uh um— that's nothing." Violet says, trying to get the residue of the cocaine off her skin. Didn't know coke was waterproof.

"Did my brother do coke off you?" Sarah asks, curious.

"Ew." Kiara says. Disgusted.

"How much brain damage did that fall give you?" Kiara asks.

"Dude it's a TBI. Traumatic brain injury." Violet corrects.

"How much brain injury did you have to sleep with Rafe?" Sarah asks. Joining in.

"I didn't sleep with him!" Violet denies, putting her arms up.

"Y-you're a bad liar." Sarah says, stuttering and laughing. It was her first time getting high.

"Whatever." Violet says, chugging the rest of her beer.

"Hey guess what? Would you rather have... I was just imagining you like this just now and it's pretty funny w-would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? Imagine if you get really old and your nipples-- your boobs get really saggy and your nipples. if they were your eyes you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah asks, laughing. Kiara was just not having it at all.

"Live fast die young baby!" Violet says, she was on her fifth beer of the night, on top of that she was a lightweight too. She was one beer away from finishing the whole six pack.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara asks.

"Yup." Violet says, answering for Sarah.

"No." Sarah says, looking away.

"Hey Kiara..." Sarah says gently.

"Oh my god enough of the Hey Kiara bullshit! Why'd you do it?" Kie asks.

"Why did I do what?" Sarah asks.

"We were best friends. We- we stole beers from your dad's fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys. And the next thing I know I'm watching your birthday party happen from instagram." Kiara says.

"It was one party." Sarah says.

"Which one was it?" Violet asks, her speech slurred.

"You invited everybody except me. And then you told everybody I was the reason the party got busted." Kiara says.

"Okay, well who else would've called the cops?" Sarah asks.

"You never asked. You just let the rumor go that I was a rat. You were my best friend and then you ghosted me and I don't even know why!I mean really? What did I do?" Kiara says.

"That's tough." Violet says, downing another beer.

"You liked me." Sarah says.

"Wait what? You guys should totally date, you'd be a power couple." Violet asks, drunk.

"What?" Kie asks.

"When.. people get close to me.. I feel trapped.. I bail. And then I blame them for it. I'm really sorry and I miss you." Sarah says.

"Do you think there's a chance that we could be okay again?" Sarah asks.

"Honestly, I don't know." Kiara says. The two were startled by Violet, who had her head over the ocean and was throwing up.

"Okay, we gotta get you off the alcohol." Sarah says, holding her hair back.

"I'm fine." Violet groans, wiping her mouth.

"You are not fine, you're wasted, you just finished a six pack of beer!" Kiara says.

"I'll  be fine! Just leave me alone!" Violet says, agitated.

"Okay what has gotten into you?" Kiara asks.

"Let's just get you to bed." Sarah says, dragging her.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The girls were all lying down, and asleep- well, not all of them.

"Hey Kiara?" Sarah asks, still drowsy.

"Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just, some other guy.And he really, really likes you." Kiara says, wide awake. Violet was knocked out,

"I won't." Sarah says.

"Promise me." Kiara whispers.

"I promise." Sarah says.

"Also, I'm sorry I called the cops." Kiara adds in before closing her eyes.

"I knew it. I knew it you bitch!" Sarah says, smiling as Kiara and Sarah start laughing.

"You should've invited me." Kiara says.

"So you called the cops?" Sarah asks, the two girls laughed it off.

IN THE MORNING 

"Uh oh! You forgot your keys or something? You need a tow?" John B asks, pulling up in the Pogue. The girls were all sitting, waiting for the boys.

"Don't give them the satisfaction thinking this worked." Kiara says.

"Ditto." Violet says, putting on her sunglasses. The sunrise was hurting her eyes.

"Absolutely not." Sarah says.

"You gotta admit, it was kinda funny." John B adds in.

"John B." Kiara says.

"Mastermind huh?" Kiara adds.

"I'm always planning." John B says.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kiara says, pretending to be mad.

"Yeah that sucked." Sarah says, chiming in. JJ noticed that Violet was quieter than usual.

"Still love us though, right?" JJ asks, throwing the rope at Kiara.

"Yeah, whatever." Sarah says.

"You still hate me?" John B asks.

"A little. We're gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah adds in.

"Watch your back boys." Kiara says.

"I for one, welcome that challenge. So, did you guys.. you know..." Pope trails off.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie asks.

"Nope, not even close." Sarah adds.

"But, we're willing to work together." Kie adds in.

"You know what? That's victory." John B says.

"Yep." JJ agreees.

"Woogity woogity woogity!" Pope says, cheering.

"Know why guys? Hydroponic." JJ adds.

"What's wrong with her?" John B says, referring to Violet, who was awfully quiet.

"She drank an entire six pack last night." Sarah says, amused.

"Whoa there, atta girl." JJ says, clapping.

"Alright, shut up. You guys ready to jack someone up?" John B says. The girls all jumped into the boat with the guys. Violet stumbled, but JJ caught her.

"I got you." JJ says, taking her in his arms so she didn't fall.

"Hangover's a bitch." Violet mutters, digging her face in his chest.

"I bet it is." JJ says, continuing to hold her while they all rode in the boat.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

"Let's roll." John B says, parking the two boats.

"Gonna wake sleeping beauty up?" Sarah asks, seeing Violet asleep in JJ's arms.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Violet mutters, her eyes still closed.

"You can sleep in the other room, c'mon." John B says as they all got off the boat. Violet tried to stand up but struggled, luckily JJ was there to hold her.

"C'mon, I got you." JJ says, picking her up.

"I'm fine!" Violet whines.

"You can barely walk." JJ says, carrying her inside the Chateau.

"Okay, so the plan is.." John B starts.

"Wait, let me drop her off first." JJ says, carrying her to John B's spare bedroom that the Pogues would occasionally sleep over. He gently dropped her onto the bed and pulled the blanket over her, she was asleep- or was about to be. He was on his way out the door when she said something to him.

"Wait..." Violet says, groaning.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Can you stay?" She asks, looking at him.

"If you wanted cuddles, you could've just asked." JJ jokes.

"Shut up!" She says, holding her head in pain.

"Yo John B! Fill me in later!" JJ yells, sticking his head out the door before getting in the bed with Violet. 

"Come here." He motions, Violet rested her head on his chest. 

"You smell like weed." She jokes, he did, but he also smelled like sandalwood and citron.

"And you smell like alcohol." JJ says, playing with her hair.

"When you wake up, I'm gonna be there." 

(Knocking at Your Door by OAR)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
415K 16.9K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...