LEXI ✔️ (Completed)

بواسطة Illusion-ist

He walked down the halls, he could feel their disgusted stares, hear their nasty whispers about him and hear... المزيد

uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sette
otto
A T h a n k Y o u T o:
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitré
venti quattro
venticinque
ventisei
Epilogo 1
Epilogo 2

sei

349 24 2
بواسطة Illusion-ist

LEXI

Class wasn't bad as he thought it was going to be. A few people called him names and shoved him a few times but he ignored them but other from that everything was good.

Half of the day went by, it was normal, everything was normal. It was like everyone had forgotten he existed. Other than the lack of attention and the lack of social interaction.

He was good.

When school ended, he hurried home. He wasted no time. As usual, his mom wasn't home. She wasn't going to be in another 4 hours and he didn't get any homework. So he had lots of time to spare.

He took a quick shower, ate some snacks since he barely ate anything at school, watched some tv and slept.

As usual.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

834 271 31
Follow the life of Businessman Alessandro Amoretti and his daughter Luna after the death of his wife in a ghastly plane crash that claimed the life o...
92.3K 1.3K 42
My Kirby headcanons. Most of these are present in my Kirby fanfics. Now, of course, none of these are actually confirmed or whatever in the Kirby fra...
16.5K 283 37
"He smiled at me as his eyes landed on my lips. I did not hesitate before I planted my lips on his. He paused for a second before he kissed me back...
You Don't Understand بواسطة SPF

قصص المراهقين

10.7K 540 35
LGBT High school, a cruel world of it's own. Full of clones, wannabe populars and labels. But within the crowd is one, who doesn't follow the rules o...