Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Thana is the butt of the joke

317 19 15
By Raccoon-sauce

Third person POV

"Mark. If you want to get married don't get yourself killed by running around like a fool. Now please go to Joseph and Caesar." Mark scrambles off towards the boys.

Wamuu raises an eyebrow. "Your friend is out of harms way. You have no further reason to be in my way."

Just then two more figures appeared.

"Wamuu, ignore her, we have work to do." A voice said.

"Esidisi?" Thana whispers.

She turns her head and sees Esidisi and Kars.

"Oh wow. A head wrap. It suits you." Thana says.

"The human is to friendly with us. Like she knows us. I don't like it, kill her." Kars says walking past.

Thana became triggered. "YOU BITCH, I JUST COMPLEMENTED YOU, AND YOU WANNA KILL ME?! FUCK YOU AND YOUR HEAD WRAP! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALMOND, YOU WHORE."

Kars chuckled and continued walking.

"Do we have to kill her?" Esidisi asked. "She kinda looks like your parents, she's even extremely angry like your father."

'His father? So my anger is from his side of this family? He never talks about them' Thana thinks to herself

Esidisi cups Thana's face and squishes her. "She's much cuter than you though. Do we have to kill her? We can keep her as a pet. She can be like a little you."

"Esidisi stop please." Thana whines.

Joseph and Caesar look at each other, while Mark and Speedwagon are visually confused.

"Is it safe for her to be that close to them?" Caesar questions.

"I'm sure it's fine." Joseph replies. "They are family. she said one of them is her dad. I can't tell which one is her father though"

" Joseph. Didn't you say she doesn't exist yet?"

Joseph pales "They don't know who she is. Thana! You're to close to them!"

Esidisi then realizes something and let's go of Thana. "How the hell do you know my name?"
Thana freezes as three of the Pillarmen have their eyes on her.

Kars had now appeared in front of Thana. "It would appear that you do know us some how... Explain yourself."

Thana began to sweat. "D-did you know that pluto h-has a giant glacier that's sh-shaped like a heart?"

"No, I did not know that." Esidisi states genuinely interested.

"Do not get distracted." Kars says to Esidisi. He then turns to Thana. "Who. Are. You?"

"Y-you're a scientist right? You were smart enough to create the masks after all, so you must understand how the concept of time travel works." Thana says nervously.

"No.Your point?"

"I uh... I can't say much about it because I don't want to mess up anything, but... I am... Y-your...y-"

"Spit it out."

"DAUGHTER! I AM YOUR KID!"

Esidisi gasped.

"You don't honestly expect me to believe this do you? The females of my species are extinct, and I WOULD NEVER have intercourse with a human."

"Yeah, I already know that! I can't explain why, but you lost your memory and my mom found you! You guys did s t u f f ,and poof. Here I am. You left before you found out she was pregnant and I spent a few years trying to hunt you down and kill you. I didn't though because bonding or whatever, also I have a zombie cousin. You tried to kill her. Anyway, I'm telling you the truth! I can prove it to you!"

"Enough! Under no circumstances would I EVER lie down with such lowly creatures!"

"Kars, you know that's not true. You have slept with plenty of humans." Esidisi chuckles.

"Wait. What?" Thana tilts her head. "you told me in the future, that you only slept with my mom and you wouldn't even sleep with vampires."

"Esidisi, shut up." Kars whispers.

"It's true! He has slept with plenty of women and men. Both human and Vampire." Esidisi smirked.

"IT WAS ONE MAN!"

"Nope. It was two. The other man was m- HMPF!" Kars covers Esidisi's mouth.

"I will skin you alive. Do you understand me?" Kars whispers. Esidisi nods and Kars let's go of Esidisi.

"So... Were you guys a thing? Like an in love kinda thing?" Thana was angry that her father lied to her but more surprised that her father was with Esidisi.

Kars just glared at Thana and Esidisi nodded with a smug look behind him.

"Wow. I was gonna call you Momsidisi too."

"Enough of this!" Kars almost growls. "You said you can prove that you are my child? Humor me then. If you are wrong I'll decapitate you right now right here. I don't normally harm females, but I'll make an exception because your presence has caused an annoyance." Wammu looks at Thana with pity, and Esidisi mouths "I'm sorry." To her.

"Ok. So this is the power that I learned how to control thanks to Wamuu."

Electricity engulfs Thana's body and then disappears. She looks to see their reaction Wamuu and Esidisi seemed impressed, but Kars still had the same expression. "Really? Nothing?" Thana says in slight defeat.

"I could believe we are the same species but not my child." Kars says scowling at the girl

"Yeah. I wish I weren't your child, but I don't know how else to convince you!" Thana says frustrated.

"What if she's telling the truth? She even has your eyes. She even looks like your mother." Wamuu says
trying to defend her.

"You mean thr mother he killed?" Thana mumbles.

"What?!" Kars shouts. "How could you possibly know that?!"

"Because you told me dumb dumb! Just like you told me about everything else! You told me about the mask and the stone! You told me about how you used it and became the ultimate life form, got shot into space, froze for some years, came back and some how lost your memory, hooked up with my mother and left before you could find out about me because you regained your memory, and you went to go find the other Pillar men to make them just like you. That's why I got wings and shit!" She says sprouting her wings.

Kars is surprised but his focus is on one thing now. "Did you say I used the stone? And it worked?" A smirk appeared on Kars face and Thana realized she might have said too much.

Thana retracts her wings "Well. No. I don't know, I-"

"If your lying then there is no proof that you're my daughter."

"I- am your Daughter!"

"So explain to me. What is your goal?"

"...I have to prevent bad things from happening to you guys."

"Then why are you so hesitant? this could all be easy for you..." Kars then looks at the group of humans. "Unless someone you knew would make it a little harder. Alright girl. I believe you are my daughter."

"Wait, really?"

"Which is why we'll just simply take you and learn information without distraction from your human friends."

"Wh-" Thana was hit on the shoulder by Esidisi and she passed out.

Classic.

"Hey! What the hell? You can't hit a woman like that!" Joseph yells.

"I just did though." Esidisi says while picking up the girl.

"Wamuu, Esidisi. Let us leave. We have no need for the humans."

"You can't let them just take her!" Mark panics.

"He's right Jojo! Thana knows to much!" Caesar grabs Joseph's shoulder.

"I was gonna say because she's our friend and she literally saved my life-" Mark was interrupted by Joseph.

"Yes! We can't let them leave this place! With Thana's knowledge of the future they can get away with anything!"

"For fucks sake."

And thus, there is now another fight I have to write out...

Yaaaaay.

★★∅
You know, I don't know why I put the symbols there. They don't have any significance.

I read you guys comments btw. You guys are so nice😭😭😭 and you guys are funny as hell. I had 26 notifications from one commenter alone. I never respond because I don't know what to say😳

In other news, I met my Grandfather. He was nice but talking to him was awkward. During the whole visit he mentioned his other grandkids but never my sister. If he doesn't choose to be in my sisters life then I won't be in his. My mother keeps telling me to make a relationship with him but if he chooses to disregard his own son and his other granddaughter then I refuse to be apart of his family.

Well I'm now determined to make a lemon😳 I don't know who's gonna be in it, but if I can make a shitty fight scene then I can make a shitty lemon😌 (doesn't necessarily mean it'll be in this story)

Y'all have a good one and be safe👌🏽

Bye-bye~😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff
219K 4.7K 117
this is the second book of pillarmen
412 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins
26.4K 796 24
Rhapsody the last female pillar along with her fellow pillar men in search for the red stone of Aja, only for there to be a twist in fate from the on...