My Bangtan Boys

By OT7_Taegiminkook

Stranded in Korea, you desperately need a job. Luckily, you get one as a makeup artist for a company called B... More

Begin
RM
J-Hope
Jimin
Suga
Jin
Jungkook
V
Shadow
Maknae Line
Hyung Line
Blanket kick
Hold me tight
The Truth Untold
Rain
Promise
Just dance
Friends
Working
If I Ruled The World
Respect
Airplane
Airplane pt.2
Sweet Night
Lights
Where did you come from
Awake
I'm Fine
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to my room
Make it Right
Let me know
ON
Danger
UGH!
Home
Butter
Silver Spoon
What am I to you?
Outro: Tear

War of hormone

2.4K 83 5
By OT7_Taegiminkook

You walk out of the makeup room with all the equipment you need, your bag is full of supplies. The little RJ keychain is hanging off of the handle, Jin gave you and all the staff one to keep. Today the boys will be filming an MV for the new album and you've been assigned to JK. 

All the staff meets at the front office so you can drive together to the location, the minibus is packed full of different staff members and you sit next to a man you've seen but never spoken to before. 

"Goodmorning," you say as you take a seat and rest your head back on the headrest. 

"Goodmorning, how are you today?" he asks with a smile. 

"Tired, how are you?" you reply politely. 

"I'm tired too, we're starting early today, my name is Lee Bong Ju by the way," he offers his hand for you to shake, "I work in the lighting team." 

"It's nice to meet you, I am y/n, I'm a makeup artist," you shake his hand and go back to resting. 

"You're new right? We don't really have any foreigners on our team, how are you finding it?" he asks curiously. 

"It's been good, I'm loving Seoul although I haven't had much of a chance to see it, it's been non-stop," you say with a small laugh. 

"Let me know if you ever need a tour guide," he offers with a smile. 

"I will," you reply, you've made some friends here but it would be good to make some more, you are starting to feel a little homesick, the only time you interact with people is at work, it would be nice to have friends and go out. 

He is quiet for the rest of the drive so you nap lightly during the journey. When you finally arrive it's a rush to make sure everything is ready before the boys arrive. After about an hour or so of setting everything up, you are finally able to go and get a coffee and some breakfast from the snack table they have set up for staff. 

You're sipping your warm coffee when Bong Ju stands next to you to make his own. 

"I want to sleep already, can you see the bags under my eyes? I look like a zombie," he says leaning forward slightly to show you his eyes. 

You laugh and show him yours, they are just as bad as his, if not worse. He laughs with you then goes back to making his drink.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see someone watching you, you turn to look and it's Jungkook, his face is straight and when you meet his eye, he holds your gaze for a moment then turns to walk away. 

You're not sure why but you feel a weight press down on your heart. You shake it off and turn back to the table, you grab a snack and then rush to the dressing room, if the boys are here then you need to get to work. 

When you walk into the dressing room you look for JK immediately, he is sitting in the corner of the room. He's sitting on an armchair, bent over, resting his elbows on his knees, his hands clasped together, his legs spread apart and looking at the ground. His tongue is poking out of his cheek, you'd seen him do this a few times. 

His strong biceps are flexing as he clenches his fists. The black t-shirt he is wearing reveals his full arm of tattoos which makes him look even more attractive. His tight black jeans highlight his strong thighs and his long, curly hair completes his deadly look. 

Before you can walk over to him, RM calls your name from the opposite corner, when he does, JK's head snaps up and he looks directly at you, as soon as he meets your eye he looks away again. 

"Are you okay?" RM asks as he walks towards you, "you look pale." 

You tear your eyes away from JK to look at RM and smile, "I'm okay, just tired." 

He grabs his iced Americano from the dresser and offers it to you, "do you want some?" 

You lift your cup of coffee, "no thank you, I've got one already, but thank you." 

He smiles at you then brings his hand to your chin to lift it lightly so you look at him, you hadn't realized that your eyes had drifted to JK again. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he tilts his head so he can look you in the eye, "you know you can tell me if something is wrong?" 

"I'm really okay, thank you but you don't need to worry," you give him a warm smile to prove that you are okay. 

"Okay, find me if you need to talk," he gently strokes your chin with his thumb before heading over to the dresser to get his makeup done. 

You suck in a deep breath to summon the courage to approach JK. You slowly walk over until you are in front of him. 

"Are you ready to get your makeup done?" you ask softly. 

He looks up at you, runs his tongue along his bottom teeth before standing up and towering over you. He puts his hands in his pockets which makes both his chest and arms flex and looks down at you. 

"Okay," is all he says. 

You walk over to the makeup table silently and wait for him to sit before you start with the design you were sent that morning. 

After a while of silence, he finally breaks it by saying, "you looked like you were having fun this morning." 

You pause in your movements for a moment, is that what is bothering him?

"Who is that guy, is he your boyfriend?" he asks when you don't respond. 

"What? No, I only met him today, he is on the lighting team," you explain. 

He clears his throat and you catch the corner of his mouth lift slightly in a small smirk. 

"Oh, it looked like you were close," he states, his tone a lot lighter than it was a second ago. 

"No, I met him on the bus this morning and then he was just telling me how tired he was," you answer, feeling happier now that he seems to be in a better mood. 

"Let's stop talking about him now, did you get home late last night?" he says, looking up at you, his eyes now sparkling with the hidden innocence they usually do. 

"A little but I took a cab so it's okay," you say, continuing with his makeup. 

"Good, maybe next time I can leave with you and we can get some dinner or something?" he suggests with a dazzling smile. 

"umm... okay, that would be nice," it would be more than nice, it would be amazing but you aren't sure if you are allowed to do that.

You finish and stand back to examine your work to make sure it's perfect. He does the same, his eyes rake over your body, from head to toe and back again. His eyes drip with pleasure. He smirks, licks his bottom lip and then bites the corner of it. 

He stands from the chair, his body is so close that your chest is touching his. He looks down at you and smiles. 

"Thank you," he breathes.

"You're welcome," you whisper, your breath is caught in your throat at the sudden proximity. 

He stays there for a moment before heading over to get dressed.

Everyone has their own makeup artist today since it's such a big shoot, so once you finish with JK, you haven't got anything to do until he needs to be redone. The day passes by fast, you stand at the sidelines of the shoot, watching how powerful they all are. 

A few hours into the shoot, Jungkook comes running out to you for another top-up. He is wearing a silky black shirt, the sleeves rolled up, displaying his strong forearms and tattoos. The top few buttons are undone, showing his firm chest, glistening with sweat. 

You hand him a water bottle and dab at the sweat on his forehead. Silver earrings dangle on both sides in varying shapes and sizes. He looks amazing. He breaths deeply as you retouch his face. When he hands you the waterbottle back, his fingers graze over yours gently, you look up and he is smiling at you. 

"See you soon," he says with a wink then runs back on to the set. 

By lunchtime, a good portion of the video has been filmed but the director has already said it will take a few days due to the multiple locations they are using. You are digging into your meal, you haven't eaten much all day and you are starving. 

A plate is placed across from you and you see Bong Ju standing behind the chair, "may I sit here?" he asks. 

"Of course," you reply, scanning the room for JK, he doesn't seem to like this guy much. When you don't see him, you relax a little. 

You eat mostly in silence since you're both hungry. 

"So, are you busy after work today?" he asks. 

"Umm...I don't think so, why?" you respond, not really sure where this is going. 

"I was thinking some of the staff could go out for drinks, do you want to come?" he says. 

"Sorry, she already has plans," a voice says sharply behind you. 

You turn and see JK standing behind you with a stern face, he is glaring at Bong Ju. 

Bong Ju bows to Jungkook, "Oh, sorry, next time then." 

"Are you finished?" JK asks you, ignoring Bong Ju. 

"Yes," you say, intimidated by his expression. 

"Let's go, I need you to do my makeup for the next shoot," he demands, grabbing your wrist and pulling you out of the chair. 

"Wait, I need to put away my tray," you tug his arm slightly to get his attention. 

He turns, grabs your tray with his other hand, then pulls you over to where the trays are stacked. He sorts out your tray in silence and then pulls you along the corridor and into the dressing room without saying a word. Once you're both inside he closes the door. 

You look around and there is no one else in the room. 

"Where is everyone else?" you ask. 

"Eating lunch," he states, standing with his back to the door, breathing heavily. 

"I thought you needed to get ready for the next shoot?" you say, looking at him cautiously. 

"I lied," he says blankly. 

Suddenly, he grabs your wrist and pulls you so your back is against the door. His palm rests on the wall beside your head, he leans down into your face with a pained expression. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't mean to be like this, I'm not usually this way but when I see you talking to that guy, I just get so angry, I can't control it," he growls. 

"It's okay, I'm sorry," you apologize. 

"No it's not okay, I shouldn't be like this to you, you're not even mine yet, I can't treat you this way, I just, I don't like him, please don't go out with him," he pleads. 

Your mind is spinning with him saying you aren't his yet, he wants you to be his? Are you allowed to want that too? What about the others? 

"I won't, I won't go out with him," you promise, wanting to do anything to make him happy again. 

"I'm sorry, you're just so special, I don't want to lose you to him, it's different than when you're with the Hyungs, I never get jealous of them but with him, I just can't stand it," he cries. 

"I won't go out with him, I'll try to avoid him if that makes you feel better," you offer. 

"I know it's selfish of me, I'm so sorry, just please, not him," he begs. 

"Okay, I won't, I'm sorry," you say, you reach your hand to his chin to lift it the way RM did to you earlier. You look in his eyes and smile, "I won't talk to him anymore, I promise." 

He smiles and pulls your hand to cup his face, he rests his hand over yours and leans his cheek into your palm, "thank you." 

He rubs his cheek into your palm and then ever so softly, kisses it, his eyes holding yours the whole time. 

"I like you y/n, I know I'm not supposed to but I can't help it, I can't get you off of my mind, I miss you when you aren't there, I dream about you, I look for you whenever I arrive at work, I need you," he kisses your palm again, "please, give me a chance to win your heart, that's all I'm asking for." 

He already has, your heart is melting already, what more could he do?

"Okay," is all you say, you want to say more but you haven't had time to think about the implications of this, maybe if you agree to give him a chance, it will give you time to weigh the pros and cons of this. 

His whole face brightens at your words, he kisses your palm in different places over and over again.

"Thank you!" he exclaims, continuing to shower your hand with kisses. 

There is a knock at the door which makes you both jump, snapping you both back into reality. 

You run over to where your makeup bag is to look normal and take a deep breath. JK opens the door with a flourish, he is practically bouncing with joy. Jimin is on the other side, JK wraps him in a big hug which startles him but he just laughs and hugs him back. 

They spin and JK winks at you over Jimin's shoulder. 

What had you gotten yourself into? JK had completely swept you off of your feet but now that you're back on the ground you can't help but worry about what might happen and your mind wanders to some of the other boys. What are you going to do? 

For now, you will just do your job. No rest for the wicked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 160 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
83.2K 5.6K 20
Kim Seokjin is in a working relationship. Kim Taehyung is in love with his co-worker. So what? #7 - jinv
12.6K 519 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...