What's The Detective's Name?✓...

Da Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... Altro

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(4)What? we are... neighbors?

332 54 234
Da Qalb-E-Katib

Fahad

After giving the evidence box to my assistant,Flix, I head to home.I am walking when I see a girl walking in front of me.She is wearing a burkha and I think I have seen her somewhere.In a second ,I get it that she is Fathima.I go closer to her and try to call her.

In a sudden moment, she turns back and pinch me with something sharp in my shoulder
I feel a little pain but after a second I fall down on the floor.
Then I can just see her running and my eyes close.

I get up after some time and I guess I was just fell asleep for a few minutes.
I wonder how did she do it ! Why was she here?Was she following me? Forgetting all these questions, I go to home hitting my brain with a shook.

I knock the door and I am still thinking about the awkward situation.My mother opens the door.

"Oh, finally you have come! I have a lot of things to say."

I try to step into the house when my mom blocks me and she says like a teacher,

"You don't say Bismillah again.Why do you forget every single time?"

"Because I don't do it on my own will.You force me ! "

"No,You have to learn!"

"Fine.Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim."

"You are now welcome to House in the name of Almighty Allah."

I say in my heart, Weren't you enough? Now I have got a new to lecture me.

"Did you say something?"

"No,just nothing."

"Oh I want to tell you that in the opposite side of our house...."

"Mother,I am really tired.I know there's a new neighbor and you met them.Now you will be telling me to meet them.But I am not interested in the neighbors."

"Oh sorry, I will send your food in your room.Can I ask how was your first day of the duty?"

Hearing this I don't know why I feel suddenly delighted.

"Oh really nice."

I go to my bedroom.And refresh myself.Then I go to pray for the first time on my own.Really I feel it now.

I am praying because of the deal of Fatima.But this time I am finding myself in a different zone.I have forgotten the deal when I stand into the Jainamaz.(where Muslims stands and say their prayer.) I am muttering the Sura Fatiha and praying for my Almighty Allah.I am feeling peace overall my body.My shoulder which was aching a minute ago is now fine.I feel very relaxing every time I am saying 'Allahu Akbar' (means Allah is Great) finish with  salam.It is not that I am praying for first time but I feel like something new, something better.

Then I open my eyes from Munajat and I don't want to say what I wanted from Allah.

Then I take a cup of coffee and go to sleep before setting alarm for Fajar namaj.(a prayer which is said very early in the morning.Before the sun rises.)

(Fathima's POV)

I wake up from sleep when I see it's already 7 am. Innanilliah!(said when something bad happens)

How did I not wake up for the Fajar Salat! I felt very sleepy after drinking the coffee.Oh no ! I have to go to the DDUK forensic lab for investigating the evidences.

I quickly get up from bed and I walk to the bathroom.This new bathroom is a little bit small for me according to the bathroom of India. I am not having much trouble but I need time to get used to it.

I take a bath and I do the Kaza Salat of Fajar(a prayer for making up for the missed prayer) as I missed it today.This doesn't happen often but don't know why I felt asleep deeply last night.

After doing that I go downstairs and cook the breakfast and lunch for Shahid and me.I will take the lunch outside if I don't get enough time.

I quickly dress myself up and I open the door of my house.

My eyes blow up! I see Fahad in front of me.What is he doing here?

"You?"

"YOU?"

"What are you doing here?" We say together to each other.

"I am supposed to say it first.You even follow me to my house! I am going to call the police."

"No,no that is my house.I am your neighbor I guess.My mother send me with this food to give you," He says pointing his finger at his house.

"What? You? You are my neighbor?"

"Yeah.Pretty good, Isn't it?" He smiles weirdly.

I say to my heart why did uncle find only this single house on the whole city? My Bad Fate!

"Why aren't  you taking it?"he says pointing me to the bowl in his hand.

"Oh Jazakallahu Khayr!"

"No no, your most welcome,"he says with a smirk.

"I am not thanking you! I am thankful to your mom."

"Huh?....Good! I am not even welcoming you.I am welcoming.....uh,ummmmh no one."

"Hahaha you are funny,"I laugh on his silly talk.

He just rolls his eyes.In the meanwhile,my brother comes to see who am I talking and laughing with.

"Are you our neighbor?" my brother says to Fahad.

"Yah,And you...."

"My brother," I clear his doubt.

" Assalamualaikum, nice to meet you,"
My brother says to him.

"Walaikumusalam,I am delighted too.
By the way may I ask what happened to you?I mean why you are using a wheelchair?"

"Oh I had a car accident.But Allah saved me.Alhamdulillah!"

"I am sorry.I hope you are doing well now."

"Jazakallahu Khayr."

"Allah Hafiz.I have to go to work."

"I am too.Sis, weren't you going to work too?"

I was listening to the boys' talk and now I am going.

"Allah Hafiz and do take the lunch."

I step out to the house and close the door.I see Fahad smirking strangely.

"What?"

"I wonder,last night someone pinch me with this pin when I was heading to my home.And I think it was you!"

"Uhh.......I won't tell a lie. Unfortunately it was me.I thought you to be a....."

" To be a ?"

"Forget it! I am saying sorry."

"I have already forgiven you.But tell me why did I fell asleep for a while?"

"Because of it," I say taking the pin from his hand and placing it in my hijab.

"You are a good inventor too."

"No more talk.We have to go to the forensic lab.Remember?"

"How can I forget it? We also have to see the diary today."

"Yes, now go."

"Go means? Aren't we going together?"

"Not at all."

"But why?we are going to the same place!"

"No means no,"

saying this I start walking and soon I call a taxi.I see Fahad following me and trying to insist on going together.

I get on the taxi and close the door.Fahad comes to  my window and says,

"You are really very unbelievable!"

"Thanks for the compliment.See you at the forensic lab.I am going to win!"

Saying this my taxi starts to move.
I see Fahad running and saying,

"Wait ,what? You are not going to reach there before me!"

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !

Hey lovely readers, I wrote this part a little small but don't leave me for that.The next part will be bigger!
In the next part , I will reveal the diary.So hold your breathe,it is going to be interesting!!!!!!!

Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Revenge Da sierra

Storie d'amore

123 1 14
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, Aleena Noor's older brother Ali Noor, wife dies in the la...
141 9 12
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
23K 829 7
On the drive home, the handsome stranger tells me his name. He says he goes by Xavion, but he doesn't provide me a last name. I'm left to imagine wha...