A Hybrid's Tale (ninjago x re...

بواسطة anon13mus

Originally from Quotev... A girl who possesses many elements is taken in by a strange man offering a life of... المزيد

Welcome
Masters of Spinjitzu : Your New Family (Part two)
The Golden Weapons
The Golden Weapons ( Part two )
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
A/N
Can of Worms
Snake King
Tick Tock
Powerful Secrets
Once Bitten Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
Green Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
The Return of the Overlord
The Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist

Masters of Spinjitzu (Part One)

6.6K 106 136
بواسطة anon13mus

(Y/n's Pov)

I was browsing around one of the blacksmith shops around my home town. I was checking out the armor.

Hmm....it seems to be in pretty good condition....wonder if it would do good out in combat.....

"E-Excuse me miss....do you need help with our selection of items?" asked one of the employees running this small town shop. He had unusually spiked up brown hair that seemed to defy gravity in a way. I simply replied," No thanks, I'm just browsing around." I said with a quick smile. " Thanks for the offer though." " No problem." he winked back.

Hmph. Who does he think he is?

I'm about to reply back when another girl looking around the same age as him says, " Kai, don't mess with our kind customer. You big flirt." she lightly smacks him in the back of the head. I painfully hold in an explosive laughter. I bite my lip, looking away. "Oh so you think it's funny?" He says, raising his left eyebrow, smirking. Our staring contest is interrupted, as an older man walks in, his beard swaying side to side. He looks around, looking unsure of the merchandise around him.

"Hmph. Your metal is too loud and heavy. Useful for slowing someone down, useless in the art of stealth. All tools for samuri, but nothing for a ninja." he explains to Kai. Kai takes a look at the old man. " Ninja? You're a long way from finding an engine in these parts old man. And this shop is called 'Four Weapons' not ' For Browsing'. Either buy something or peddle insults somewhere else." he rudely states, getting into this poor mans face.

Wow. Didn't think he could be such a hot head.

"Well, what about you, young one? " he said while lowering his head at me. I only stared at him in confusion, not sure what to respond with. Silence filled the room.

"Heh. Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here." the man with the beard replies while walking out of the shop.

I awkwardly stand there, deciding whether or not to leave. Kai puts down one of his helmets, as the other girl signals to him. He sighs, about to apologize, when he sees the man has already left. I zip up my jacket and decide to start heading back. It was getting dark anyways. "Welp, I guess I'll see you guys around..."

"Kai, Nya. Nya and Kai."Nya says as she shakes hands with me. "Ok, cool. I'm (Y/n)." I smiled and looked to Kai. "See ya."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the store, and slid my hands far up my sleeves so they were hidden. I played with strings of lighting in my hands. If you didn't already know, I have multiple powers. Water, fire, lightning, earth, ice, energy, form, and sound waves. How? Because of my power hungry parents.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when dark clouds started to form and hover over me. I was on the stone road next to some farmers, collecting their crops. As I looked up at the sky, so did everyone else. Loud, booming car sounds were heard at the top of the hill. But what was emerging from them, was nothing anyone could guess.

Samukai and his skeleton army.

Their cars race down, pummeling down the hills. Everyone around me scattered, screaming. I stood there just watching them slow to a stop in front of the Four Weapons. My first instinct was to start running and leave as well...but something inside of me stopped me from leaving.

Kai....Nya.........

I have to go back.

I sprinted back to the small town shop, shouting for Kai and Nya. I then see Kai coming out of the shop, with his armor on, raising his sword at the skeletons. As he fights them off, I rush in searching for Nya.

"Nya?" I shout, as she comes out from the corner, holding a sword. "Oh y/n! You're still here?! Why did you come back?"

"Well I couldn't just leave you, now could I?" I replied while she handed me a sword. She smiled at me and gave me a warm hug.

"Thanks for coming back." she whispered, and pulled away," Alright, now let's teach these trespassing scum what happens when you step foot in our world." I smirk and point my sword towards Samukai.

We charged out, and started attacking the boney creatures. I go out next to their vehicles, challenging Samukai. We fight for a while when I spot two skeletons sneaking their way into the shop. I quickly dodge one of Samukai's blows with his sword. I take this opportunity to swiftly make my way to the store. I successfully enter the shop, quiet and careful to not make my presence known. The started to argue and and shove each other around. It all came to an end when the one with the helmet pushed the other one into the pillar. Causing the sign to fall, and reveal a hidden piece of paper, stuck in the back of it.

"The map!" they both shout.

I gasp. "Hey! That doesn't belong to you! Hands off!" I warn them.

They look at me and say ," Or what? What are you gonna do about it little girl?" they taunt.

Oh nowww they're in real trouble....

I'm about to swing at them with my sword when I hear Kai yell. I turn around to see Kai on the ground, cornered by Samukai. Oh yeah. And did I mention that he has 4 arms?! Yeesh, and I thought 2 was enough.

Oh....I really didn't want to choose sides.....it was the map or Kai.......well it really was a no brainer....

"I'm coming Kai!"

I shoot my ice powers at Samukai's feet, momentarily stopping him. He turned around to growl at me. " WHAT THE- Why you little...." he says, hitting the ice away with his swords. As I run to help Kai, he looks at me in shock saying, "What? B-B-But how??" "Fight now, talk later." I reply. As I helped Kai up, Samukai had already successfully broken out of the ice. "Raah!" he shouted. Slowly making his way towards us, a hurdling golden tornado flew by and swept up Samukai, beating him up with every touch. When the spiral stopped spinning, out came the old man from earlier. "Sensei Wu. You're spinjitzu looks rusty." Samukai smirks. "Nothing like bone to sharpen its edge, Samukai." challenges Wu.

Samukai looks at Kai and me on the floor, and then the water tower. He quickly smiles, and throws his knifes at Sensei Wu, who quickly dodged it. Instead, it hit the water towers stands, causing it to fall, both of us right underneath. Kai quickly grabs me close, sheilding me with his body, as I scream and shut my eyes. Suddenly, I feel myself being picked up and spun around. When I open my eyes, I see Kai above me, a red color flooding his face. "S-Sorry." "It's fine." I say as I blush and get up. Sensei Wu helps us up as we thank him.

The four armed skeleton general jumps into his big vehicle, and shouts,"Lord Garmadon says TAKE THE GIRL."

"Lord Garmadon?" Wu mutters with wide eyes.

A catapult was pulled back and shot towards Nya. As she was pulled back, she screamed for help.

"Nya!!" Kai and I shouted at the same time. As they started to drive away, I started to shout," No!" and ran after them, shooting whatever I could with my powers. Ice, fire, water, lightning. Nothing stopped them, not even slowed them down. I frowned as I returned back to Kai and Wu. "They took Nya..." says the boy with spikey hair, with a sad tone in his voice.

"I told you," says the old man hits the teenager with his staff," useless."

"Ugh!," yells the boy in frustration. " You could've done something! You c-could've u-used yo-your twist-itzu! Or you-"

"Spin-jitzu." corrects the old man.

"But you did nothing." lectures Kai.

"Hey! That's not fair! He did do something. In fact, if it wasn't for him, we would've been crushed by that gigantic water tower, if you didn't notice!" I yell at him with my arms crossed. " Look I know she's your sister, and that she just got kidnapped by psycho skeletons, but we will get her back." I grab his hands in mine." I promise." He nervously chuckles and blushes. I realize why he's blushing when I pull my hands back, nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"But where they go, a mortal cannot. That, was Samukai, king of the Underworld. And if it is true he is carrying out orders from Lord Garmadon, I fear things are more complicated than I thought." Sensei Wu explains to himself.

"Lord Garmadon?" Kai asks.

"Underworld?" I double ask.

"What is it that we have that he wants?" I further question. " Yeah! What's so important about this? And why does it have to do with me, y/n ,and my sister?!" angrily asks Kai.

" What's so important? How about everything in Ninjago itself!" Shouts Wu.

"Prooobably shouldn't have asked that porcupine." I say in a whisper as I giggle.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, obviously not excited for the story to come.

"Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the first Spinjitzu master by using the five weapons of Spinjitzu. The Scythe of Quakes, The Nun Chucks of Lightning, the Shurikens of Ice, the Sword of Fire, and the Fans of the Hybrid. Weapons so powerful, no one can handle their power at once. When he passed away, his two sons swore to protect them, but the oldest was consumed by darkness, and wanted to possess them. A battle between brothers broke out, and the oldest was struck down, and banished into the Underworld. Peace returned, and the younger brother hid the weapons. But knowing his brothers relentless ambition for power, he placed a guardian to protect them. And for fear of his own demise, a map for an honest man to hide. That honest man," he pauses to look at Kai, "was your father."

The brown haired teenager hands skimmed across his swords blade, sitting on a rock. At the mention of his father, his head is snapped up, giving Wu the attention he was expecting.

"The older brother is Lord Garmadon, and I need to find those weapons before he does." the old man says as he finishes his tale.

"Wait so, if Garmadon is the older brother, that must make you-"

"The younger brother." Kai cuts in.

"I talk too ya know." I say sarcastically to the hit headed teen.

"So does that mean you only came here for the map?" He asks ignoring my comment. "No. My objective was far more than just attaining the map. It was also to try and recruit you and y/n to join my ninja force against Lord Garmadon. And since my brother cannot enter this realm, that won't stop him. He has obviously struck a deal with Samakai to get him on his side, and has ordered him to obtain the 5 weapons. If he were to collect all five weapons, even I wouldn't be able to stop him again." he explains to the two teens listening to every word.

I nodded in agreement.

"Kai. You must learn to harness the fire within you. As for you," he turns to me," you have a special gift. Or should I say....gifts...." he uses his staff to lift my hands up.

"Y-yes I d-do. But that was nothing but my parents fault! I mean....I would even call them my parents." I say angrily with fire bursting on my shoulders.

Kai backs away. And Sensei only nods. " Ah now I see. You y/n must learn to control those strong emotions of yours."

"Yes Sensei." I bow with my hands folded.

"As for the both of you." He says in a louder voice," I will train you each how to exactly harness and handle your powers. And to become a Spinjitzu Master."

Kai takes a moment before saying,"Look I'm flattered that you think I'm all that, but I've got to save my sister. Not get involved in your sibling rivalry."

I'm given a look by Wu ,and figure I should try to reason with him. "Look Kai, I think what this man is trying to do for us is actually legit. Now, I think we should listen to him, because right now, Nya has been taken, and although she's your sister, she's my friend. A-"

" You actually believ-" Kai cuts me off as he's kicked, and pinned down by Sensei's foot. " Clunky, you aren't even ready to fight my pinkie toe. At least miss y/n already knows how to control and harness her abilities."

Kai looks up to me from the floor, " I was saying.....Y/n, you don't seriously believe this man?"

"I do. So what? I'm gonna go train with this man, and find Nya. You comin'?" I hold out a hand for him.

Kai looks at Wu. " If you want to get your sister back, you must learn to control the fire that burns inside of you. As for Y/n, you must learn the balance of your emotions. And only when you both become spinjitzu masters, will you be able to face Lord Garmadon."

"Ok then," Kai sighs, grabbing my hand," When do we start?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n : Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This is only part one, and the second part will come out soon! Thanks for reading!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
7K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...
73.9K 2.4K 20
Sensei Wu is on the look out for a new ninja. In fact he knows who the ninja is to be, but she needs to be found. He sends out the ninja to find (y/n...
1.4K 65 51
A new girl is told to help the Ninja on their journey to Chen's Island, but as she helps them she finds more out about them, and they find out more a...