The Wind and Blood (Sanemi x...

By ElysionNyx

You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon sl... More

Your Character and Abilities
(1)~(Edited)
(2)(Edited)
(3)(edited)
(4)
(5)
~(6)~
(7)
(8)
A/n gift
(9)
(-10-)
(11)
(12)
(14)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)

(13)

7.3K 173 592
By ElysionNyx

A/n
I forgot to put this info but your character has hearing like uzui but can hear at least 100 miles away not only that you have good sense of vibrations in the air and around you. Also can sense different eras miles away.

Y'all are talking to a complete air head so I'm sorry if I'm stupid and can't figure out wtf I'm doing👁👄👁

You and Sanemi made it to the festival when the sun had set.  You walked beside him when you entered the place and saw people in their yukatas  you even sensed Mitsuri era and Obanai's.
You  saw couples surrounding the both of you which made you kinda overwhelmed. You felt awkward sense it was just you an Sanemi.

You looked at the beautiful lights decorated around the booths.  You can sense how peaceful it was here then the outside world. It made you smile and happy that the human beings get it enjoy themselves even though demons are roaming around on earth.

You lost your train of thought when Sanemi lightly nudged you.

"Hey! Did you hear me?"

You turned to look at him and nodded.

"I said do you want something to eat"

"Yes" you said blankly. Sanemi then lead you to a booth with dangos. You heard way before he had to repeat himself. You were just thinking about how the era way a bit too peaceful to be true at the moment.  Once you made it to the booth Sanemi handed you a dango and you gladly took it.
You both started eating it while watching the crowd.

You look at Sanemi who was in space while eating his dango. You can hear his heart beating at a fast pace.  You thought it was kinda of strange his is doing that while yours was doing the same.  You turned away and blushed lightly.  You finished your dango and immediately heard a small heart beat not to far away that was really strange.

Y/n: hey Dumbass mind telling me what I'm hearing

Blood queen: hmm i don't know at the moment but it sounds like Kibutsuji heart rate or even a demon of an upper moon in the festival.

y/n: that ruins the date if I have to seriously have to kill a demon today

Blood queen: *chuckles* don't worry~ just make sure you keep yourself in check and stay on guard~ you don't want me taking over and doing the dirty work.

You scoffed and sighed  rubbing your temples. Sanemi looked at you and raised his brow
(he doesn't have any but whatever XD)

"Something wrong?"

You looked at Sanemi and then looked at the crowd.
You shook your head slightly but stopped. You didn't want to lie and say you didn't just hear an odd presence in the air.

"Nothing I just heard a weird noise in the distance... I have hearing to where i can hear 100 miles away so it messes with my mind a bit" you said as you move some of your hair away from your face.
Sanemi nodded then grabbed your hand and lead you through the crowd. You blushed at his warm touch and can feel his touch hand hold a firm grip on your hand.

Through out the night you lead Sanemi to different booths amazed and having some fun challenging him at the games. The fireworks were about to start soon so Sanemi lead you to a hill above the booths to get a nice view of them.

You sat down on the edge and let your legs hang. Sanemi say next to you using his left leg as an arm rest. You looked up and saw the stars that reminded you of souls. A certain star that glowed a very light purple captures your eye.

'That star reminds of my sisters pure soul'

You frowned and looked down back at the booths watching people walk around, bump into each other and laugh. You heard sanemi's breathing change and turned to look at him he was looking at you. You didn't know how long he was staring so it made you blush a bit.

"Something wrong? Is there something on my face?" You asked

"No, but your missing something"

You raised an eyebrow and then touched your hair a bit.

"What do you mean?"

Sanemi then grabbed something out of his yukata and pulled out a beautiful hair pin. You saw him look away and extended his hand to you.

"I got this for you sense I thought...you didn't really have any hair pins and I thought it would suit you" he said softly still looking away from your gaze.
You took it into your hands and looks at it. The hair clip match your blood scheme theme of your regular uniform. It had a flower that was red partly and looked like blood splattered on it but in cute patterns.

You blushed and smiled lightly then looked up at Sanemi.
"Thank you, I never got anything like this before. It's beautiful" you said as you look for a place in your hair to put it in.
Sanemi looked back and saw the beautiful smile on your face and his heart wanted to burst after seeing that.

"Here let me help you" he said softly
Sanemi grabbed the hairpin and scooted closer to you to put the hair pin in your hair. You put your arm down and let him put it on. Once he was down he then took a look at you with the pin in your hair and blushed slightly.

"I-it looks beautiful on you" he said mumbled. You smiled and saw how shy he gotten.
Sanemi looked into your eyes and felt a sudden urge. He slowly moved closer to your face testing to  see how you would react.  You saw him get closer and you did the same until the fireworks interrupted the moment.
You flinched when hearing the fireworks go off and Sanemi pulled back and looked at the fireworks.
You turned away and watched them glow.

'Damn it.... i really need to confess...but.... what if  he doesn't love me like that?'

You loved the blue and red fireworks pop into the sky and looked at them in amazement. Sanemi peeked and saw your beautiful skin glow when the fireworks popped and how you smiled generally and not forcing it. He smiled softly on how happy you were to see the fireworks.

                               ⎈↢↯↯↬⎈

After the fireworks has ended and the festival was over Sanemi took you to your estate. You told him how much you loved the fireworks and how fun it was today.
Once stopped at your estate and opened your door you stopped and looked at Sanemi.
"Um- thank you for taking me to the festival Sanemi" you softly said. Sanemi nodded and smiled at you.
" sorry I didn't do what I did back there on the hill" Sanemi said in a low voice looking away you

"It's fine" and you looked away towards your door.

"Goodnight see you tomorrow hot head" you chuckled and slowly walked into your home  still seeing Sanemi stand there.
You slowly walked towards your room but stopped midway. You sighed and looked at the floor thinking about how you should've just kissed him there or at least told him how you felt.

'I'm an idiot'

You woke up from your train of thought when hearing your door close and hearing footsteps behind you. A hand grabbed your wrist which made you flinch. You turned around fully and saw Sanemi panting slightly. You saw his chest rise and fall and his face had an expression you couldn't read.
All you know is that he was pleading to say something to you.

At this point your desires flooded in and your heart was a beating mess. You could hear his heart beat fast as well.

You opened your mouth to say something until.....

You felt his lips on yours...a warm touch that you could remember.  You were in shock and didn't move for a moment when he did the action.

There was no movement in the kiss at all just nervousness and temptation. You lifted your hands to touch his face and pulled out of the kiss immediately he put his forehead on yours while your horns barely touched him.

"Why did you do that" you blushed looking into his dark purple eyes.

"Because... I love you idiot" he said simply hearing the irritation in his voice.

You blushed and was in shock that he confessed. You hummed and then slowly slipped your arms around his neck moving a bit closer. 

"I love you too.... I have loved your sense day one.... but I didn't know what it was really back 7 to like 8 months?..." you said looking down. You felt Sanemi's hands wrap around your waisted and pushed you closer to him.  You looked up at him and saw lust fill his eyes. You unconsciously showed that you had desire on your face.

"Wanna try that kiss again" you smirked
Sanemi looked at you and chuckled softly which made your knees weak hearing his laugh.

"You know the answer to that women"

a/n

Ok soooo this will be leading into a smut so if you don't wanna read don't click the next chapter when i post it. I wanted to show more of Sanemi's soft side on this chapter because he is precious and you rarely see that side of him.

And ya sorry if this was rushed a bit.... Even myself is tempted to just make something weird happen. But I'm glad I didn't 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 12.3K 67
(𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙) An ordinary girl, who was obsessed with watching anime, got reincarnated into her favor...
1.8K 14 25
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
13.4K 399 29
⁀➷ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇꜱ ! ╰► 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐔 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 "As I said... Demons and Demon Slayers dating is just...
8.8K 285 30
*•Crystals in the Moonlight•* a Demon Slayer Fanfiction *ON HIATUS/DISCONTINUED* "If I can't save the people that I love most, how will I ever be abl...