(1)~(Edited)

Y/n POV:

You were walking in a nice sunrise away from a village towards the headquarters which was 3 hours away it would be faster if you ran and can get there less than an hour considering you have incredible stamina you wanted to think over how the hell to talk to the pillars sense your becoming one.

You Put your hand through your soft h/l and decided to increase your pace a little. you put your hand on your Nichirin  blade which was on your back sideways.  You still uneasy that you didn't ever use the 7th breathe skill.

You had a hard time trying to use it because every time you did it would take 1/2 of your blood which made you dizzy and it was hard to regain  your blood back. The Nichirin blade of Blood is probably the most dangerous sword a human can wield yet your the only one that it accepted after it being on earth for who knows how long.

You were getting bored by the second and it really was irritating so you decided to run to get to the headquarters early since you wanted to get it over with. You hopped on to every other tree that follow going towards the direction your going.

You stopped at the next village to hunt for animal blood at the very least to decrease the thrist.

Hashiras POV

" I heard we are getting a new pillar, sounds so exciting" Says Uzui the sound pillar standing near the tree where iguro the Serpent pillar was laying at. Mitsuri smiled brightly at the news and raised her finger at some of the pillars.

" yes and I heard She mastered the blood sword, That demonic sword that didn't accept anyone but her, the master said it himself"

The insect pillar nodded

"Ara Ara~ I even saw her before during my missions and she's very alluring"

" wait really?"

Shinobu nods  at the other hashira a and looked up to the sky.

"She was the one who killed that upper  moon effortlessly, master told us remember. Her past should be kept to herself after all it shouldn't matter since some of us will die anyways"

"That's really sad to think about shinobu " Mitsuri whined

" since master said we can trust her I will in the condition of seeing her skills and not Eating humans"

The wind pillar came in at the right time  and glared at the pillars

" what makes you think we can trust a demon"

Shinbou smiled at him and giggled slightly

"Well she did risk her humanity to save the humans from the demons when she was a child with the Nichirin sword so she didn't have a choice at that time... if I was stuck in that situation I would do the same"

Sanemi scoffs and turns away from her

The crow fly by yelling at the Pillars that there is a meeting right now all of them started walking towards the headquarters.

Oyakata sama was waiting standing in the headquarters seeing the pillars arrive one by one kneeling before him.

"My beloved children, I thank you for coming this day" Oyakata said in a soothing voice that made everyone and everything calm.

" I am pleased to see you in good health as well master, I fervently pray for your continued good fortune" says Sanemi

"I thank you sanemi"

'aww I wanted to be able to welcome the master' Thought Mitsuri

"If I may master, before we start the meeting, would you enlighten us about this new blood pillar joining us today" sanemi said sincerely.

"yes the blood pillar  her name is y/n l/n  she was the one I took in when I found her abandoned and injured when she was 14. Her past is tragic but it doesn't matter. What matters is her actions today"

"Master if you don't mind me asking, why was she abandoned?"  Gyomei the stone pillar asked.

"sadly I don't know that....she doesn't share her past it's not something to give out" Oyakata said

Y/N POV:

You finally made it  after only an hour long of running, you see the pillars and the master in the distance you inhaled and exhaled in nervousness. You were slowly getting closer and closer while during that slow walking you wandered your eyes a bit at each one of the pillars kneeling.

' Is it just me or they look like every skittle flavor' 

you stopped walking after arriving, everyone now looking at you in reponse you tried to erase the nervous tension on your shoulders.

"perfect timing, I see you left a little early to get her y/n" Oyakata says smiling at you, while he did that your shoulders relaxed and had less tension.

"yes, I do not like being late for a meeting" You said while kneeling before him, he smiled and looked at other pillars.

"Since she is here now we can begin the meeting now"

Time skip~~~

You walked towards your estate hearing your feet drag a bit against the rubble. Hearing foot steps behind you of someone following you. You stopped to see it was shinobu giving you her smile before coming up to you slowly.

"I'm sure you find it weird that you just happen to have no problems becoming a hashira" she states to you. You shook your head lightly and let out a small air huff.

"I wouldn't say that but I guess it is a bit too easy...." you stated bluntly.

Shinobu nodded and let out a soft giggle.

"Yes very well.... Our master has trust in you so we will obligate. I'm sure we will get to see this strength soon enough."