(3)(edited)

Y/n POV:

You finished the mission with no effort causing you to loose interest to lower class demons.

You were already back to headquarters with no injury's, because the low demon didn't get a chance to even attack.  you played with the snow with your foot while staring at it thinking on what the hell to do until another mission comes.

"Well seems like you came back too fucking fast"

You turned your head towards the voice behind you. It was Sanemi he was a little dirty from training with the flame  pillar and wanted to go get His favorite food

"Well the demon wasn't strong enough, besides it let its guard down" you said as you started walking away from Sanemi and towards your estate. Sanemi speed up to you and walk beside you.

"Hey...I'm sorry for being hostile... it's just you're you know a demon..." Sanemi said in a gentle voice giving you a frown. You looked at him in the eyes and stopped walking.

"It's fine, I don't expect people to be nice and considerate when I'm not even mortal anymore I'm sure some demon slayers think I'm working with Muzan". You stuttered a bit on your words with a small sigh.

Looking at Sanemi for a few seconds to think. You slightly blushed and continued to look into his purple greyish eyes seeing his scars of perfection and his revealed chest and abs.

"Not only that I don't really try to get people to trust me because of my past and horrible reputation of killing people... bad people to be specific" you admitted to him turning you eyes away from his stare.

Sanemi walked closer to you and patted your head which caused you to stop talking and look at him in shock and blush a bit more then usual.

"Your past shouldn't effect you now.... If the demon slayer corps goes off that then they are fucking stupid. Besides I'm more concerned of what you do now in the present time."

You stood dumbfounded and blushed at his words. You smiled and put your head down and looked at the snow.

"Your strange, I guess I can cope with that.... perhaps I should get to know you more cause I found it a bit interesting" you leaving a small arch small on your lips.

You looked up and saw he was giving you a small smile.

"Ya....and maybe if you don't mind...later on tell me more about your past so I can understand more" you nodded and giggled a bit.

"awww is the wind pillar being softy to the blood pillar~" says shinobu

In the matter of seconds Sanemi back to his usual self and became hot headed.

"oh shut up!"

You smirked and chuckled under your breathe and Sanemi turned towards you and gave you a glare.

"Whats so funny woman "

You waved your hand in front of your face and glared back at him.

"Nothing I just find it adorable when your a bit frustrated"

"Shut up I'm not flustered,Your dreaming "

"You wish I was dreaming about you~" you teased seeing Sanemi flinch at your words. You walked away slowly seeing him blush at your words.