(24)

*sorry for the long delay on the chapters just been busy 🥺*

You and Sanemi ended up naked and tired from The bliss. Your hair was a bit messy while Sanemi held you close.

Your clothes were thrown on the floor with his and the swords ended up thrown. You already know what they did 👁👄👁

His arm was holding your waist while he was still partly awake. He stares at your peaceful sleep face for while before kissing your cheek.

He played with your hands with his own liking the size difference.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbles to you as he slides his hand on your cheek to your hair sliding it away from your face feeling the silky soft surface of it.

Sanemi was starting to get used to showing you affection but it's hard to implement it sometimes. He can't express it and only teased you or becomes mean just to show it.

Today was tiring and he is worried about you especially when you took of whatever shinobu gave you. Sanemi didn't like it and since you took it he couldn't stop thinking about it.

You scooted a bit closer to where your head was on his chest now and he pulled you in before closing his eyes and resting his head on top of yours.

You from the beginning didn't understand your emotions and still don't and they are a little out of control.

The  argument you just had made you transform and become cold and cruel.  But that was only the piece of what you used to be like. You were afraid that later along the line..... you would turn into that soon enough to where you would wonder and leave the headquarters for an unknown reason. You can feel it in your guts.

Your personality was confusing and made everything difficult you couldn't tell what it really was. 

Sanemi sensed your uneasiness and sat up and leaned back against the wall looking down out you seeing some of his silver hair sticking out then the rest that was smooth out a bit.

"What's on your mind? You've been quiet?" Sanemi said quietly.

You opened your eyes and glanced at the window of where the moon light was. It was beaming in making your skin shine and your e/c bright and vibrant.

You wanted to tell him on how you think you might become a wanderer again some how but that'll cause more argument. So you left that in the back of your head.

"Mm well I'm curious" you mumbled and Sanemi arched a brow at you before moving his hand a bit.

"Curious of?"

You stayed silent befor even applying of what you were thinking about at the moment.

"Curious of what my personality was like.... if it makes sense I don't really pay attention to it . I get confused sometimes because of it" you said before glancing up at his face and seeing him furrow his brow

(EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NONE )

"....if you want to know that bad and that you're so dense to think you have no idea what it's like I'll tell you" he sighs. His glare into your eyes was intense but you didn't react much to it.

"Your personality is like Giyuu... quiet emotion less to the eye but hides it well on the outside shell. You do have a teasing  side which threw me off to love.... my thing is you probably have a second personality and don't even know it" he says thinking out loud.

You blink at the statement before looking away from his gaze and sitting up to his level.

"A second personality?" You ask

"It's when you have multiple personalities, based on trauma  and sometimes it gets bad where you don't remember what you did one that one personality takes over" Sanemi says.

"How do you know?"

"Shinobu told me about them when one of her patients had it"

You glanced back at the window seeing the spider lilies.

'That's strange and weird to think about....I don't really feel like I'm that condition... unless there are small signs of it now'

"Well when I went on a mission where I first met tanjiro i.....For some reason I got excited and started to be a psycho... of some sort I can't really remember" you said as you touch your temple with your hand.

You stayed silent after that and sighed before laying back down for a second to feel Sanemi moving at bit. You assumed he would get up and leave for a bit but he didn't. Instead he cuddle up to you and held your hand until he passed out.

When he was fast asleep you sat up and slipped away from his grasp and put on your uniform again and wore a cross necklace that had a red line in it.

You flashstepped out into the moon light where the silence echoed through the area. You walked slowly with every step fell your body heavy and a heart ringing noise came into Your ear.

You reached the lake and peaked over to see your reflection. The reflection stayed the same until a heart beat came into your body and the water ripples hiding your reflection until it was clear. The reflection was you but it wasn't....

The you that no one recognized.... a psycho...a skilled killer, seductive seducing wanna be in the reflection.

You furrowed your brows at the sight of you in the reflection and how it grinned and had your uniform more revealing.  The revealing chest was like Mitsuri but the rips barely covered your nipple.

Your hair was swept to the right side and smoothed back a bit. And the overly confidence was oozing in the reflection.

You slowly put your hand out seeing it grin before reaching out and tried to grab your hand. Once your hand was in the water you body froze and a weird feeling started to come into your head..... a voice.

You took your hand out of the water and stood up staring into blank black woods until you turned away and started to walk back where Sanemi was.

You moved your hair to the side while stroking it before a tiny smile grew on your face before walking into the estate again.

You took off your clothes easily before slipping into Sanemi's grip again like nothing happened. The small smile still plastered on your face before a silent chuckle came.

You closed your eyes and went to sleep thinking nothing to come of what happened outside.