System, are you messing with...

By CountOfDarkness

A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very po... More

Prolog
Ark 1- Adapting to a new life
Ark 1- mission start
Ark 1 - Sheng Su
Ark 1- I love strawberry cake
Ark 1 - Dad is bewiched
Ark 1 - The Male Lead actually acts coldly towards the Female Lead?
Ark 1 - Life is full of more questions than answers
Ark 1 - Birthday
Ark 1 - What's with this secret - Can I rather not know?
Ark 1 - It's actually an innocent White Lotus?
Ark 1 - Beware of the snake
Ark 1 - Karma
Ark 1 - Can you handle the consequences?
#Bonus chapter - Original World#
Ark 2 - Choose: Die right here or follow me and I'll kill you myself.
Ark 2 - Boy-Girl???
Ark 2 - Blue Moon
Ark 2 - A soldiers roar is greater than a lions
Ark 2 - three hours is enough to finish this fight
Ark 2 - The Female Lead's ambition
Ark 2 - The Male Lead will always be charmed by the Protagonist
Ark 2 - Love creates idiots
Ark 2 - low IQ
Ark 2 - Stolen Glory
Ark 2 - If you want to have evidence, then catch him in the act.
Ark 2 - Finally imprisoned. Or not?
Ark 2 - Sheng Su's soul
Ark 2 - Treason
Ark 2 - downfall
Ark 2 - two down
Ark 2 - the truth
Ark 2 - Happy Ending. ....for some
#Bonus chapter - Wedding#
Ark 3 - Alpha?
Ark 3 - Let me out of here!
Ark 3 - the end???
Ark 3 - Escape
Ark 3 - Safe Base? Not with him.
Ark 3 - death is a constant companion.
Ark 3 - New aquintance
Ark 3 - trouble
Ark 3 - humanities hope
Ark 3 - New Mission
Ark 3 - of corse it ends in chaos
Ark 3 - The truth is sometimes hard to bear
Ark 3 - The lives of many outweigh the life of one

Ark 2 - The Fun of Tormenting the Protagonist

6.5K 309 45
By CountOfDarkness

AN: My auto correction thingy on my laptop doesn't work right now, so please point out any mistake you spot.

----------------------

The military base has always been a very peacefull and harmonious place. There were only a few scuffles from time to time and minor arguments between different units. But other then that, the soldiers always minded their own business, trained or listened to orders from the higher ups. 

At least that was how it had been until a few days ago. 

So when the silence of a new morning was suddenly broken by the cursing of a young Soldier, no one could actually say they were surprized anymore.

-------------------

"FUCK THIS! FUCK THEM! I'VE HAD IT! THOSE BASTARDS WENT TOO FAR! HAVING ME AS THEIR ENEMY WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL! I'VE SEEMINGLY BEEN FAR TOO NICE TO THESE HOOLIGANS! THOSE IMBECILES! THOSE TRASH! ARGGHHHH!"

Zhou Feng angrily stomped her foot on the floor and only barely missed the long silver nail that was sticking out of a wooden board on the ground. 

Even before this entire madness had started, the place had already been a chaotic mess with all the clothes and pillows lying around all over the room. But by now the entire room was resembling more of a battlefield than an actually place to sleep.

The closet in the corner was overturned and sported a huge hole in the back wall, the pillows from the bed had all of their stuffing ripped out, the chairs had their legs broken off which could be found sticking out of the couch cushions, the bed was pushed halfway out of the huge window and was dangerously swaying with the breeze and a sticky blue substance covered the otherwise white walls.

"I WILL PAY THEM ALL BACK! EVERY LITTLE BUG THAT GET'S IN MY WAY! Especially you, Yang Quan. Don't think I don't know what you are doing. You'll see. I WILL have the last laugh."

With a maniacal laughter the female threw her head back and twirled her body around in the middle of the room, being careful not to trip over any of the debris laying all around her.

"Hahahaha! Yang Quan, oh Yang Quan. You are playing with fire."

Since the day, that Wu Kang and Zhou Feng fled from the ice cold eyes of the General, Zhou Feng had had a very difficult time in the military base. 

 Soldiers cosnstantly bumped into her, Yang Quan humiliated her on the training ground, her things constantly went missing, false rumors about her spread in the fifth army, Yang Quan still pressured her all the time to come clean and to top it all off, her well deserved promotion was called off.

There was not a single moment anymore that Zhou Feng could catch a break from all of those bullies harassing her and she definitely had enough. If it weren't for Yang Quan none of this would have happened. Without him, she would have all her so called comrades wrapped around her fingers by now already. Without him, this militairy base would be a playground for her. Noone would be able to stand in the way of her plans. NO ONE. Without Yang Quan.... Without HIM..... 

A loud banging from the door hindered Zhou Feng from finishing her last thought and with a frustrated yell the female ripped it open with all the strength her newly ingnited wrath could offer.

"What???"

A shocked Wu Kang stood in the dimmly lit hallway and dazedly gazed at the woman's twisted expression. In his surprize at such an unfamiliar Zhou Feng the Man had trouble remembering how his mouth worked.

"I- I"

Almost as soon as Zhou Feng saw the face of the other person she realized her slip up and shakedly drew in a deep breath to compose herself. Then she quickly rubbed a hand over her face to smoothen it out again and showed the Male a small but reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry Wu Kang. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just tired and frustrated because my life became a bit difficult lately. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

A hesitant silence followed while Wu Kang studied the softening features of the woman he came to adore before he could relax his viglance at last.

"Zhou An. It's all right. I know what you are going through at the moment. This Yang Quan really stops at nothing. That's actually the reason why I came now as well. One of my people notified me just now that Yang Quan left the militairy base very early today and someone saw him and the General enter your home."

"What? What did you say? He entered my house? Who does he think he is?"

Zhou Feng gnashed her teeth in anger at Yang Quan's insolence and quickly shut the door behind her.

"Let's go Wu Kang. We can't leave this be."

-------------------------------

Shu Ning hurriedly walked through the still dark corridors of the military base that were lying eerily silent in front of him due to the early hours of the morning. The sun could barely be seen in the horrizon and all the soldiers had yet to rise out of bed but Shu Ning was already wide awake and up on his feet. 

Bullying the Protagonist with his childish ideas had been kind of fun, especially if he tried to picture the woman's twisting expression. But after doing those for a few days now, he slowly lost interest in continuing. Especially now that Zhou Feng already knew he was involved in her missfortune.

So now Shu Ning came up with a new way to amuse himself and comfort his anxious system. But for that, he unfortunately needed the support of someone he didn't want to involve before

Shu Ning stopped walking when he finally reached the end of the corridor and stood in front of a big wooden door. The engraving on the top of the wood showed that he found the right place: General Sun.

Before Shu Ning could change his mind about the whole thing again, he lifted his hand and knocked on the General's living quaters. 

It only took a few seconds for the door to swing open and reveal the man he had been looking for.

Sun Zhilong was fully dressed in his green-brown army uniform and looked to be wide awake even though it was only five in the morning. His hair fell loosely to the side of his face except for a few stray strands that hung in front of his eyes. The green shirt was neatly tucked into his pants that was fastened with a belt at the waist. A sword with a black tassel hung at the side of the man's hip and a big hand with long and slender fingers laied comfortably on the silver handle.

Shu Ning let his gaze wander up and down the strong phisique of the General and felt his mouth water in response to the eye candy in front of him. He had to pinch his tight hard to pull his thoughts away from unwanted territory and concentrate on what he actually came here to talk about.

"Hello General Sun. I'm glad that you are already awake. I wanted to talk to you about something regarding Zhou An. Can I come in, please?"

Instead of a verbal answer, the General moved his body out of the doorway and pointed with his finger on a red couch in the middle of the room. 

"Thank you, sir."

After they both took a seat opposite of each other, Shu Ning gave the other a slight nervous smile and then started to explain his early morning visit.

"So, .... I know that I might be overstepping here. You are my boss after all. And I know that I told you to not get involved in the affairs with Zhou An, but I might need your assistance with something. So, ähm...."

"Yang Quan. I thought I made it clear that I would help you in anyway I can. So, don't hesitate to ask."

Shu Ning looked up from the floor he had been staring at to see Sun Zhilong give him a reassuring nod to continue.  

For a short moment he just gazed at the General's face in search of something even he didn't quite know what it was before pulling himself together again.

"All right then. I planned on making a housevisit today and I would like it very much if you could acompany me."

"Housevisit?"

"Yes. I want to go to the home of Zhou An and Zhou Feng to gather information. There won't be much of course, but at least it will help me understand her personality. Their parents are never actually on this planet, so there shouldn't be any complications. "

"What would you need me for then?"

"Their parents might be out, but there are still a ton of servants left. I want to look around the house undisturbed, so I hoped you could somehow distract them."

Sun Zhilong only hummed instead of answering and Shu Ning had difficulties understanding if that was meant as consent or rejection. But at least he didn't need to think about it too hard, because the man stood up not a few seconds later and strode to the door without even looking back.

Shu Ning jumped up from his own seat and practically needed to jog beside him to keep up with the others long legs. 

"We have time, so no need to hurry that much."

The General flinched a little in surprize at the sudden voice from beside him, as he was too caught up in his own thoughts to remember he wasn't alone. 

Shu Ning didn't quite get why the man was so exited about this to even forget his suroundings, but he guessed it had something to do with the fact that the other was finally able to help out in this after he had to hold back for so long.

At least the tempo of Sun Zhilongs steps slowed down and the two of them reached the house of the Zhou family without Shu Ning being too out of breath.

The house could not really be called a house. It was more like a really big villa. There was a huge metal gate decorated with beautiful iron flowers that seemed to be the only way to get close to the actual building because the entire estate was surrounded by a thick brick wall. 

After being let through the gate, thanks to the General's rank, they followed a long stone path to the wooden door of the villa. A young woman in a maids outit already waited there for their arival and guided them to a room that was probably the reception room, but looked more like a ballroom because of it's size and it's shiny floor. The walls were completely covered in golden ornaments and the edges of the huge windows were decorated with the same iron flowers as at the gate. On top of that, the entire room was bare except for an enormous round table in the middle.

This entire villa was deffinitely way too pompous for anyones tastes. Except the Female lead's it seems.

Shu Ning felt his mouth hang open from the shining gold all around him. Left and right, front and back, everywhere he looked he was in danger of going blind. 

Sun Zhilong seemed to have similar thoughts as Shu Ning, just that the Man's expression didn't change as much and only the twitching of his mouth and the look in his eyes showed his distaste of everything. 

"call everyone in this... house. And I mean Everyone!"

The maid's steps faltered a little when she received the General's booming comand. For a second the woman just looked at the Man in a daze, it was just missing that the girl started drooling, before she hurriedly left the room. 

Shu Ning could only roll his eyes in exasperation at the maid's stupid expression. it was true that the Man was handsome and exuded strong hormones whereever he went, and yes, maybe even Shu Ning sometimes felt his thoughts lagging when he looked at his eyes, but the girl looked, as if she was on the verge of tipping over. That was just rediculous.

At least she was efficient, so just a moment later all the servants trickled inside of the reception room and Shu Ning could finally excuse himself and happily leave the General do the tedious work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
321K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
126K 4.8K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
57 0 4
Wang Zixin was an innocent man thrown to do dirty works, abandoned by his parents and having to grow up quickly, Prince hated his brother. But life h...